[OP-F2] The New One

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter was inside the Treehouse, asleep until he heard the noise of someone climbing the ladder. Seemed that someone was either looking for a place to stay that was safe from the normal beasties, or someone looking to kill. Hunter decided not to flat out attack as he reached for his Axe to his left, he was laying so that he was sitting upright and facing the entrance. It was dark and the moon had him in a perfect shadow. That was when he heard the soft voice of a female call out towards him, not knowing he was there. He even though of attacking at first, his first few weeks being stuck in Aincrad had not shown him kindness. Instead Hunter took his hand away from his Axe as he smiled a bit, hoping that this was a change.

"Hello there, come on in."

Was all that Hunter could reply at the time with a soft and soothing voice. He waited to see what would happen next would decide his attitude to the newcomer.

"Oh, I'm not looking for trouble! I just wanted to see who was there! It's ok if you would like me to go..!" She replied kindly as she hopped up into the small hut type house that this man has had. "anyway, since i'm here, I'm Eryn nice to meet you!" She raised a handshake towards the man as she smiled. *She had seen this man... before in her dream! she had thought to herself*

Hunter smiled as he moved his hand from his Axe and showed he was unarmed. He was currently just in his normal clothes, he had yet to go back to a tailor, or a blacksmith for that matter. He listened to her speak and introduce herself while sticking out her hand for him in a greeting. Hunter smiled and outstretched his own arm to grasp the girl's and he held it firmly but not hard. He then pulled her hand to his lips and he kissed the girl's hand before allowing it to drop. He looked around at hi makeshift treehouse. He had to admit, for an abandoned shelter...it was cozy.

"Name's Za...Hunter...My name is Hunter..."

He laughed then scratched the back of his head then came out of his shadow to reveal himself. His hair was still long, shaggy, and black as the shadow he seemed to melt from. He easily towered over the girl, but still remained in a pose as to not invite any unwelcome or any hostile nature.

"Feel free to stay the night, you seem..."

Hunter brought up his HUD and focused on the girl, noticing she was still level 1. He was a bit surprised, but hid it as he brought up his inventory and brought out a regular coat for cold weather. Hunter gauged that his jacket would be a suitable blanket fro the girl as he tossed it to her gently.

"Your new aren't you?"

He continued with a smile, his teeth gleaming in the moonlight.

"Well if you are, I can show you around and some of the mechanics in the morning if you would like, but that doesn't matter at the present. How are you Eryn?"

He would ask these simple questions still keeping to himself a bit, but not unfriendly. He did notice Haine though...seemed that girl was just following multiple people lately.

"I would love to stay, of coarse if you don't mind!" She blushed kindly at the man. *She had kept tiring to recall her dream of the man...* "Y-Yes... I would love to find out some of the mechanics..." She said to the man as she sat back and tried to recall the daydream she had earlier.

"Oh, i'm just fine!" She had woken up from the so called 'daydream' and had said warmly as she had a coat tossed at her. Yet she was a bit cold, she had put on the coat and had layed back into a dream...

*It had been a dream about the man, that he had fought off millions of monsters just to... save her! As she still tried to recall the dream that she had...*

But, just before the dream was done with... she just had to wake up to the sun, shining as the man, had still slept...

Hunter woke up some time in the morning as soon as the sun decided to barge it's way in. He stretched as he he felt the morning dew on his face and he sighed before looking to Eryn, wondering where Haine ran off to...it seemed she liked to run off and come and go as he pleased, before they slept it seemed Haine would torture Eryn by brushing her hair. Hunter smiled at the girls and laid back against the cool wood. Sleep came to him near dawn, it was more of a nap but he did not mind, kept him more alert when he had something to protect. Someone had to keep watch when it was in the forest outside the safety of the Beginners Towns.

"Mornin' Beautiful."

Hunter would say before opening his inventory to select a few things, perferably the Boar meat sandwiches and some water he had stored for his adventures. It was not much, but he was able to live.

"Eat up..."

He said offering her the food first, giving her first pick as a gentleman should. Also leaving some out for Haine as well, if she was there.

"Got a long day ahead of us, keep the jacket if your cold, it will come in handy anyway."

He would finish and smile sweetly waiting for them to get thier fill before he would eat.

*She had felt Haine stroking her hair when she woke up... she timely took action as she stuck up some twigs on the ground as a weapon, for she didn't have any real weapon yet...*

"STOP PLAYING WITH MY HAIR..!" She said with her afraid face on a bit she struck her split reaction to her stroking her hair.

"Please.. Haine I don't want to hurt you!" She said in funny reality.. it was only a twig how could she hurt Haine with it?

"I know how to tickle you" She said laughing as she wiggled her fingers up to her face...

"Hunter... Please stand back!" She said to the man, who had backed up... for he didn't really want to get involved...

Hunter laughed as he took the plate of food from in front of them and he set it aside. He sat in the corner and picked up a sandwich. He had to admit, this world still had the same amount of fun that the Real World had, even with the Death Game in effect. He watched as he ate his small amount of breakfast as he made sure to move his Axe so that none of them ended up hurt.

*I grab her and tickle her in till she sits down!* "You must settle down kitty!"

She laughs. "You needed that!" She said as she sat a bit away from her ticklish friend as she laughed a bit...

"yummy!" She said as she took out two small fish out of her sling. *She set one aside for Haine as she still laughed childishly*

*I sit by the pond, outside the tree house as I see giggling... my hood was up, a pink one. some of my pink hair fell out of my hood, I was mysterious enough for Haine not to notice me. I cup my hands and take some of the water, into a bottle carefully. as I find the tree house, and realize, I should get some sleep at the Tree-village.*

I go mysteriously down to the village when I hear a voice from the tree house a giggling... I decide to take a peek of what was up... I jump up into the tree and put my hood down, yet they only saw my shadow and they where probably gonna draw there sword, she knew that.* "hello." She had in a stern voice as I had shown myself.

[OOC]

Hunter would remain in his spot as he looked at the newcomer, then to Eryn and Haine. Perhaps the girl before them was indeed harmless, Hunter had his suspicions but will keep them to himself so that he does not alarm anybody. He just eyed them as he continued to eat.

"Trust me, I won't attack anyone on purpose. I can see she is green so it is cool."

Hunter would say as he would see to how the scene progresses.

Hunter just looked at Haine with a lazy expression on his face as usual. He was indeed listening and into the conversation, but so much can only be done when new women just keep popping up around you. Hunter was about to make a joke that would probably piss off the women so he kept his mouth [censored] and just ate what his sandwiches. Drinking his water he would just smile, as if a kid in a candy store. Haine with her beady eyes wanted to make him poke her, but he refrained himself from doing so.

"I see you to Haine, good morning."

He said as he stood up and cleaned his mess before taking his time to look out the window then jump from the Treehouse to the grass below where it was a little quieter than in the Tree.

"Soon the women should all come down to me."

He thought as he leaned his head against the tree.

"Heehee! MORNING UNIVERSEEE!!!" she hummed as she used her hand as a microphone.

She stayed still and dumbfounded when Hunter jumped out the window and leaned against a nearby tree in the distance. "Oiiiii! Wait up!" she whined as she followed him. She plucked some grass from the floor and sprinkled it all over him.

"OOOH I HAVE A FUN GAME!! LETS PLAY PATIENCE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed as she pumped her fist in the air enthusiastically. She loved to annoy people and get into tons of trouble. She was too hyper and it was always like her to act 4.