[OP-F2] The New One

Hunter listened to Eryn explain about her curse, it was unfortunate and kinda sad about her curse, but Hunter had plans to make sure that Eryn would be protected, there was something about her that Hunter instinctively had the urge to protect.

"Everyone has weapons when they start. Here watch me..."

Hunter said as he un-equipped his Axe then he got close to her and smiled as he brought up his menu.

"It all depends on exactly what skills you chose, everyone has combat skills which means you chose a weapon at the beginning."

Hunter opened his inventory and selected <> Its contents, though half gone, included; the Jacket, his Axe, bread, and water. After showing Eryn he kept close to her, but let his menu disappear.

"Ok, now you try, it may not be much, and you may not be able to fight, but having a weapon will at least deter enemies."

Hunter said as he looked at her with a smile.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"O-Ok Hunter" She had said in a quite voice as she opened her menu.

"Well, here it is." She sighed as she took it out of her inventory and started to open it. "An necklace, and a smaller bag with red flowers?" She asked in a worried voice as It started to open the bag more. "Wow, I got a red sword too, maybe ruby!" She smiled as she opened it up now to find a small reddish pinkish jacket. "Thank you hunter!" She said as she hugged the man who had given her the tip to open it up.Yet there was no more things in it, it still wasn't much. She put it back in her inventory and have put everything put the sword into her inventory, she wanted to get used to it. She started to swing the sword unsafely away from the two. So she would get used to carrying and swinging it, as she put it back into her inventory and followed the man, once again.

Hunter smiled and hugged her back as he looked out into the fields of the Second Floor. He let her equip the sword and swing it around for a bit as he studied the landscape. He looked and tried to see if he could discern any Beasts hiding out in the woods. After a few minutes he was able to see that they were surrounded by wolves.

"Eryn, stand close. Do not make any sudden movements. We are surrounded by wolves. While not a big deal, in a big group this could be trouble."

Hunter equipped his Axe as he waited for Eryn.

*She started to equip her sword, and as she did so, her curse tried... to take place, as then she was flown back from the fight, but had not moved her feet of facial expressions, yet the wolves tried to strike her, her curse just, kept fling her back, somehow. "What is happening?" She says in a frightened voice as if she couldn't move, or see what was going on from the fight, yet she kept flinging back. This was awful for what she was known for, and now she was frightened of the curse as she had flown back to the field about... a lot away (XD)

Hunter saw Eryn equip her sword then fall back to where she was be hind him. Then even more still, it was a bit baffling since Magic did not exist in this world, but Hunter was not going to argue. Hunter spun the Axe in his hand as he hollered at the Wolves. Eryn was nowhere in his sight...this was bad.

"HEY GIANT FURBALLS! COME GET SOME!"

Hunter said as he prepared., looking now there was a total of four wolves...It almost made Hunter want to smile. Hunter targeted the first Wolf and flew at him with full force, ready to use >>Rend<< as his Axe blade glowed blue.

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-4]

Attack damage[5-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

(OOC: It wasn't really magic... I just thought it would be funny to put in xD) She sat, away from the wolves, luckally when she was there and hugging hunter she had set a way point, yet she was really far away, she ran, and sometimes walked there, as she quickly passed, yet he had already defeated the wolves. (OOC: This is later in xD)

Hunter was able to hit the Wolf, temporarily stunning it as the other wolves began to move in on Hunter. As the three active Wolves came into view Hunter would await their attack. His anger was starting to build and it was showing in his body language. Anger over losing Eryn, over being stuck inside of a GAME, and most importantly...anger that he had no way of controlling himself when in this state.

Critical Damage:[1]

Damage goes in: [2-4]

Damage Block: [5-8]

Counter Attack: [9-10]

Hunter was able to block all of the oncoming attacks as he spun the Axe in his hands. He roared in anger as he charged up a new skill >>Star Blast<< as his Axe blade glowed gold. Hunter ran at the group of Wolves, aiming at the wounded Wolf, plus the rest of them. If his attack were to hit, the spinning force would be enough to damage all of them, and in case of a Critical Strike, he could kill them all.

He would spin as he was within a meter of the Wolves. and finish off with a downward slash that would be sure to add the finishing blow to any creature.

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-4]

Attack damage[5-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

Hunter laughed as his attacks would hit. Killing one Wolf the others became damaged and would not be able to retaliate, so Hunter took advantage of the situation and readied his >>Whirlwind<< skill as he decided to launch his offensive and finish up.

"F#^& off you damn wild dogs."

Hunter would yell as he would spin from left to right attacking with both hands on the Axe as it glowed a bright blue.

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-4]

Attack damage[5-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

Hunter would miss his attack and would jump back before growling once more. He was pissed off as he charged up his >>whirlwind<< skill once more. The wolves all decided to come back too as Hunter would attack. He would only get one shot, and that was all that counted.

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-4]

Attack damage[5-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

Hunters Inventory Screed gave his new Loot loadout as he would grin.

>>25 Wolf Hides added to your inventory<<

>>26 Wolf Fangs added to your inventory<<

>>25 Wolf Fur added to your inventory<<

Hunter closed his inventory as he sheathed his Axe and began to run to the fields of Floor 2 to look for Eryn. Soon finding her kneeling in wait for Hunter.

"Hey Eryn! You ok?"

Hunter called out.

Hunter heard Eryn's yell and he sped towards it as fast as he could. Upon reaching her he smiled as he opened his inventory and selected the following

>>12 Wolf Fur<<

>>13 Wolf Fangs<<

>>Wolf Hides<<

"Here Eryn, its some of the spoils from the Wolves I fought up there. These will help you get some cool looking armor I bet."

Hunter said with a grin as he remembered his outing with Mac and the fact that there was an area for hunting that could potentially yield greater treasures, but for now...The fields would suffice.

"Are you hurt?"

Hunter would ask, his voice was soft and soothing.

"Heh, thanks!" She blushes at the boy again found as Hunter. "I'm glad you're here, and of course I'm okay!" She says as she blushes at the kind man shyly. "I'm okay, just... you know... flew too far almost to the north pole... is all..." She blushes at the man again as she gets up and greets him with a polite hug for the occasion of 'saving her' (even though she kinda saved herself with her curse ^ ^) "I just hope your okay!" She says as she suddenly sees his scratches on his face. "I do hope they heal!" She says as she now quit blushing, and now staring up at his face. "I'm just glad your okay!" She says as she again now hugs her.

Hunter just smiled as he looked at her. He hugged her back as he closed his menus and smiled a bit. He then let her go as he looked out in the field.

"How about we go try to find someone in the beginners town that can work with leather so we can get some new armor. How does that sound?"

Hunter asked as he looked at her waiting for an answer.

"Sounds great, but where is it located?" She says as she opens her map concernedly and finds the way point she set earlier when she join the game. "Wow, quite a way away, well better get on the track while we can!" She says as she starts to skip toward the camp. "You coming?" She asked Hunter as she waits for an answer she stops, and stares at him.

Hunter smiled as he equiped his jacket as he let the wind blow through the area as he walked with Eryn, being silent. More as a protector for her and a friend he would look down at her and smile as he his black hair blew around his face obscuring his face a bit.

"Eryn, what kind of armor you going to get, hopefully something a bit menacing right?"

Hunter laughed as he was just joking.

"Donno, Just want to look at some things, THEN decide."

She replied as she smiled at Hunter.

"Wow this village is quite beautiful!"

She said as they got closer.

This place really has what I would've imagined.

She was quite happy for what had happened.

It was really cool the architecture was quite complex with a touch of randomness.

Hunter smiled as he watched her look around at all the buildings in the area. When she spoke it made Hunter grin as he reached up and scratched his head. His Axe was strapped to his back, the feeling was weird, but he needed to be armed anymore. Never knowing who was who anymore.

"Well we need to find a shopkeep or somebody that can work leather soon. I need to eventually also find me a blacksmith as well."

He would say as he wait for Eryn, a hand on her shoulder.