[OP-F2] The New One

*I ran after them all* "Hey guys wait up!" I said as if I where someone to bring along. "Eh, I don't think you want me here, another body to take care of, another food traumatizing take over." She said as she walked away not turning back, and getting back to the pond. *She lifted up her hood and looked a bit sad as the group left...*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter just watched the three girls bicker and squabble. It was just like old times in the Real World again, and he enjoyed it while it lasted. It was not long before Haine followed him down and challenged him to a game while placing grass on his head. Hunter just laughed and let the grass stay up on his head, as if adorning his black hair with some natural crown. The ind blew as the scent of fresh grass and the scent of an unpolluted earth filled his nose. (If only this was Real Life...). Hunter thought to himself before being scolded by Eryn as she was soon down the treehouse as well. The new girl soon followed and sounded like an emo kid from Real Life. Hunter just sighed as he watched the three of them argue over the newcomer staying or going.

"Listen, not saying you should go, but I am not gonna force you to stay either, but this place is dangerous...even more so on the second floor. It really is best if you travel in groups, and from what I can tell...you all seem to know each other quite well."

Hunter said with a definitive tone as he still leaned against the tree behind him, the sun was now in the sky and morning was here in Aincrad.

"I can handle myself pretty-boy!" She says in a stern voice acting as if she would kill him with her sword she pulled out. "The REAL one you should be looking out for its yourself." She said sternly as if it where to move the groups away. "And Haine, I can be alone, I have friends, like the fish in the pond!" She said as she flipped Haine's longer hair into a braid.

Hunter looked up at the girl pointing the sword at him, he did not flinch, nor did he try and stop her. He simply smiled and stared at her as she would mess with Haine's hair. (Damn child...TEACH HER A LESSON ZAC). Hunter was thinking, but kept his cool as he sighed and stretched against the tree despite having the blade in his face. He looked at the girl closely and his HUD finally gave him her information.

"So Aiko...I should be worried about myself should I? What makes you so sure you should NOT be worrying. Going it Solo can only get you so far in a world where there is nothing but players and computer programs trying to kill you."

Hunter said calmly and yawned once again. Knowing that technically the game between him and Haine was not yet over either.

However it was when the girl took a stance at Haine and flipped her sword, did Hunter finally stand up. He equipped his Axe in the blink of an eye. Though Basic, it was still a weapon and Hunter was currently holding it in his right hand, the same calm and un-nerving look still in his eyes.

Hunter held his Axe in his right hand as he still stared at the Aiko. Then Eryn would speak up and talk about everyone has their own choice. Hunter laughed a bit. He then threw his Axe up into the air and watched it flip until it was right in front of him again where he plucked it out of the air right before the Axe blade struck the Earth. Hunter turned to Eryn in silent agreement, not saying a word he would turn his back on Aiko, listening just in case the girl tried to be sneaky.

He stood next to Eryn and waited as he put his Axe on his back, crossing his arms afterward as he looked out into the field at the boards and other monsters here on Floor 2. He waited for Eryn to decide what they would be doing.

"Haine, it's your choice. I think it's pretty clear she doesn't want you though." She said as she walked away into the distance thinking of things to do. "How about an dungeon?" She asked to the boy... "Wait, forgot I can't kill... My curse..." She said under her breath looking into her heart, she wanted to but she was too civilized to do so. "what should we do?" She asked hunter... "theirs barley anything..." She said as she sat down wondering what to do.

Haine happened to go through an instant mood change.. She had a certain bipolar disorder that she was born with.. and it gave her wild and drastic mood changes. "She can rot for all I care." the bluenette smirked twistedy as she drew her sword and walked away. "Gonna do something useful while you two chill out." she sternly glared before walking away. But then she stopped in her tracks.. whined..and ran away.

"I think it would be fruitful to at least go out and get you fighting, if you keep an eye on the Boars...you won't have to kill them, though this is all a game here, it would do you well to get armor and clothes, which can be achieved through hunting Boars. Anyway...I will deal the final blows to the Boars, but this will be fun. I have more than enough strength to kill them anyway. Ready?"

Hunter would ask as he looked at Eryn, he had a calm look about him as always.

"I Haven't explained to you my curse, have I?" She says as she explains how she can't fight... It takes a while to talk to him about the whole story and details, but soon she's done. "That that's my curse for ya!" She says as a finish, and sighs about how she can't fight. "Even if i could, I don't have a weapon." She said as she looked down in disappointment.