[PP - F12] <<Lord of the Seas>> Worms, why always worms? [Complete]

Hunie laughed along with Dom as he played along with her mocking request. She laughed, feeling rather free and rejoicing their victory, well mostly his victory over the monster and her victory over her fears. "You sure do have a lot of strength... And a lot of gloating power too..." She said grinning widely. "The thing worth gloating though, is how you amassed this strength, which still is commendable Dom." She said, her grin morphing into a genuine smile. "I'm not just saying that to butter you up or something, its really nice of you to use your strength to help a noob like me." She said, using the colloquial gaming term which was occasionally used rather offensively in games like SAO. He had waded ahead and she followed suit, albeit much slower, and notice the bed of the swamp getting deeper. Hunie carefully looked into the murky water and noticed the hollow cavity there. 

He offered to let her tag along on a dungeon run... "Hell yeah! You don't need to ask me twice, I don't care if I get the experience or not, being a part of... well witnessing... such over powered combat is just exhilarating." She said, excitedly. "Plus, now I genuinely get a chance to see you fight again and I won't close my eyes this time." She said smirking. "I won't close my eyes, cross my heart and hope to- Ah no, I don't want to die..." She frowned. "I just won't close my eyes this time okay? My wish has been granted." She said in mock glee, but she was genuinely stoked to get a to be a part of combat again, even if it was just as an observer. Hunie dived into the murky water after him, amused that she could hold her breath much longer in game than in real life. Soon they discovered the dungeon and she couldn't wait to get started. "Aye! It is... So what now?" she responded and then asked. 
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom looked back to the soaking Hunie, "So, you often get this wet around men?" He asked, busting out into laughter over the joke he had just made, "And you're right, I have a lot to gloat about though I do my damnedest not to. As you can tell, I am failing pretty hard at that." He chuckled again as his laughing rumble came slowly down, He looked back into the dungeon and scoffed, "You missed me fighting once shame on you... Missed me fighting twice, then your eyes need re adjusting." He grinned cleverly. He then sighed trying to recollect his breath from all the laughter walking over to the girl to help her out of the water and onto dry land. He whistled into the air summoning his fire bird Amethyst, "Amethyst create a bonfire so we can dry off?" He asked his bird who complied. The Phoenix Whelp exerted a mass amount of energy to create a giant blaze of it's fire, hot enough to slowly dry off every bit of clothing and armor that had become wet.

He sat next to the bird's bonfire and looked at Hunie, "Yeah probably best if you don't die, and to be honest it doesn't matter what you view yourself as. Professional, Player, Noob... We're all in this death game together, best to just help each other out with leveling up." Dom tried to relay in an attempt to relax the woman on caste typing the two people into two completely separate worlds of each other in strength, even though it was true. Dom simply enjoyed the company of another person, whether or not they were helpful in combat didn't matter to him in the slightest since he normally carried everyone he ran quests and dungeons with. He preemptively chuckled, "You can butter me up any time you want." He chuckled slightly

"No... Only you so fa-" She stopped her reply mid way when he started laughing. Should have figured that out... She thought getting rather red in the face. These were the kind of jokes Hunie had only witnessed in movies. For obvious reasons, her brother would never make jokes like this, he would probably be surprised his oh so innocent sister even figured it out. She giggled nervously "Uhm... You..." Having had no interaction like these in the real world, the poor blonde was at a loss for come backs and just shrugged in an embarrassed manner while Dom laughed and switched to mentioning how he failed at not gloating. "I'm guessing this gloating is an exclusive package for me then?" she asked grinning. The girl knelt and sat down besides him, waiting to dry off. That's when he clapped twice a cue for his phoenix. 

"Don't worry, my eyes shall be glued to you this time." She said winking when he mentioned it'd be a shame to miss him twice. This conversation seemed different, a very stark contrast to what she had witnessed last night. Her eyes went a little shifty as she tried to fathom what exactly she was doing. She had a good idea of what it was but the girl didn't really want to admit it, not even to herself. Especially in light of what Dom had confessed just one night earlier, he had lost someone he had loved and not in the conventional sense either, which might have been easier to get over. The heat from his phoenix evaporated all the water from their clothes as she strained to take her thoughts away from the girl he had mentioned. She listened and smiled, with a distant look in her eyes while he broke the wall she had created between them by calling herself a noob. "I owe you, I really do." She responded softly, while looking down at her feet. 

Perhaps he noticed the atmosphere getting tense and formal again, because Dom decided it was a good time to announce another little quip that would paint Hunie's face red. Deciding to pretend like she took the words at face value "That I will... I don't need your permission." she responded breaking into a laugh. "Now that we're all dry, what do we do next? I've never done a dungeon in SAO before.

Edited by Hunie

Dom began to rise and get back to his feet, she seemed to be getting completely embarrassed by all of his comments to try and get her into a jovial mood. He paid close attention to each word she said, even when she happened to interrupt herself and noticed quite a bit from each expression she had. He laughed when she made mention of where her eyes would be glued, she even through in a wink with her statement, "It must be really tough for you to take your eyes off me, since the mobs die way to fast to give them anytime of day." He laughed again, he couldn't remember the last time he was in such a good mood around another person.

She showed a bit of happiness and a solemn smile while she looked at her feet, "You really don't owe me anything. If anything I owe you." He said in a more serious tone, but the mood was still a feeling happiness as a smile had been broken from his face. He looked over to her and offer her a hand to try and help her up, "I never said you needed my permission or not." His smile turning more into a grin, "And since we're all dry, we go into the dungeon further and I kill some mobs while you stop and stare at me." He chuckled awaiting her hand to raise her up.

Before she grabbed his hand, "There is another question I have for you... based on what you're guessing. Do you want this to be an exclusive package?" He asked her with what could be inferred as a double meaning, he was all the more curious to her responses than honestly what he was saying. The mood felt a slight bit different in the air between them, it was a mood that he couldn't exactly put his finger on. But there was a definite different feeling in the air than when they were on the ground.

Hunie could feel his gaze on her, as he observed every move she made. Who's got their eyes glued now huh? She asked. The girl had always been told she was pretty, but mostly by family and other rich people who camped in her house occasionally and were looking for favors from her father. For once, she truly felt like she was worth looking at. She had lost the wheelchair and with it all the pity that tainted people's eyes when they looked at her. "Why would I owe you anything?" She'd mumbled, utterly confused, since so far she had not assisted him in any way, apart from probably being a burden on his back, literally. 

Hunie was just glad she had found a way to bring a smile on his serious face. To be the reason, or at least part of the moment when someone is happy, felt great. "Well you did say can." Hunie said putting emphasis on the last word, just as some mock annoyance and laughed some more. This felt so... easy. "Don't lemme distract you. I doubt it'd make a difference though." She added pointedly watching him watch her. "I can see how much you enjoy pulling my leg, I would say don't do it while fighting mobs, but I think you can pretty much fight them blind. Can't you?" She added grinning. "And that's me buttering you up again so that I can bait you into doing more quests and dungeons with me." She added with a mock serious face. He had extended his hand to her, along with the invitation to go deeper into the dimly lit and dank dungeon. "Just as a chance to watch of course.

When he asked his question, Hunie was a little surprised. Once again, all this was very new to her, she had never had someone ask her such a thing. "The gloating you mean? I would sure hope not, you need to take more credit where it's due" She said impulsively, although she sensed there was more to it, considering the prequel to his question. "Or do you mean you?" She said raising her hand to hold his and hoist herself up slowly, pausing to let him fathom where this was leading... "Is that something you'd want?" She responded to his question with a question. 

Dom hoisted Hunie up nice a slow, bringing her right up against him, but just enough that there was an ever so slight gap between the two of them. If Dom could even inch forward he would be up against her, Dom staring deep into her eyes with his face fully exposed due to having the Hydra Skull's visibility parameters set to invisible. He grinned wide showing his obvious lack of embarrassment, "What do you think I mean?" He asked in a low voice, as if he were only speaking to Hunie and her alone. Something about the girl made Dom open up about himself and now he was beginning to forget what he was thinking about at the moment.

He then moved his right foot forward which happened to be the same side the cavern continued forward. Just as his leg was about to touch hers he spun backwards so he would go toward the cavern, scooping up Amethyst with a single hand launching straight through the fires, "That is just an answer you're going to need to figure out as I power through this. I dare you to keep up." He laughed as he exclaimed to her.

As he blasted through the dungeon he activated his fight blade sword art as he saw a line of nasty looking water elementals. Quickly dashing in a forward pattern, weaving inbetween each and every single elemental his blade slid through them effortlessly. Exploding into pixel's leaving a trail of Dom's path, he wouldn't slow down, "Hurry and keep up or the Elementals might respawn before you can do anything about it!" He laughed

ID: 54244 BD: 5+3=8 LD: 5+6=11

Dom: 193/193
   35/47 NRG

Murky Swamp Water Elemental 1-4 0/120 HP - (150-30=120)
    30 MIT | 36 DMG

Total Loot: 7,500 Col | 6 Mats

Edited by Ssendom

Once she was on her feet, she noticed how close they were to each other. There was a sort of comfortable tension in the air. Dom was being a rather typical boy, it was clear he took pleasure in making her... pleasantly uncomfortable. Their proximity didn't shred his casual attitude one bit, Hunie on the other hand was as red as a tomato, but for some reason, she didn't take a step back. Neither did she have the courage to make that small inch forward. He looked straight into her eyes, briefly, before she stared at her feet, shuffling them cms here and a cms there, sideways, not back and forth. Dom's voice dropped, making the whole thing seem a lot more private, although Hunie knew there was no one else here. He had answered her question with another question... Although Hunie could infer the answer to it all. "I...

Before she could answer, he lifted his foot of the ground, it seemed to be moving towards her, Hunie took a large breath in... Was he going to close this distance? What if he did? An answer I'm going to have to figure out myself? His words rung in her head. But before anything happened, he had already turned tail and dashed towards the cavern, flinging his fire resistant Phoenix through the fire. Oh you! She thought her blush fading to a playful grin. She chased after him, stopping dead in her tracks when she noticed the large monsters. The blonde didn't dare blink as Dom proceeded to streak between them, shredding them to pieces with his sword. In his wake he left a blur of red and blue strokes and shards respectively. Hunie stood back and clapped, letting the applaud echo through the cave.  "I didn't miss a single stroke... Maybe one, you're so fast too..." He chided at her in response, chuckling about her playing the role of an audience well, no doubt. "Won't you just dash back and kill them again in that case?" She asked, feeling more and more secure that her life wasn't at stake and even amidst all the dangers, she was feeling incredibly safe. "I'm wondering how close I can get..." She joked in an attempt to race him. 

Dom figured she'd enjoy the chase and the thrill that came with following the Dom through a hallway of treachery, without hesitation he blasted forward keeping a timer down in his head as he kept his eyes affixed forward. He had done so many farming runs through many a dungeon, jungle, sandlot, and plains that he knew the universal respawn timing for every single monster of each and every individual floor. He was grinning from ear to ear, for once his mind was clear. He kept his resolve and determination to finish this dungeon in a spectacular fashion, "You're lagging behind Hunie!!!" He shouted as it echoed through the hall ways disturbed another group of water men.

Sliding under one that shot a blast of water toward the Berserker, he easily dodged it sliding in a spinning motion during which he readied his Fight Blade sword art. His Red and Black blade began to glow orange as a slight purple essence emitted from the blade. With one smooth and swift motion he annihilated the four water men, dropping his Greatsword on his shoulder without ever showing a hint of struggle. The data particles fluttered around Dom as he struck a pose of sorts at the end of his movement as though it was completely fluid and natural, "And that's how you set a scene." He grinned.

ID: 54604 MD: 3 - 2 = 1
ID: 54605 BD: 5+3=8 LD: 18+6=24

24/47 NRG

Murky Swamp Water Elemental 5-8 0/120 HP - (150-30=120)
    30 MIT | 36 DMG

Total Loot: 12,300 Col | 14 Mats

Edited by Ssendom

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" Hunie whined as she dashed after him again. There was just no chance to get close enough. He was just to fast. As her mind focused on beating him, it wandered away from all the morbid thoughts occupying it earlier. Just like that, all the tension diffused. It was a ride of emotions with Dom, was palpable. Starting from last night, they'd gone from being wary strangers, to being initially reluctant, but eventually, revealing confidants and now this... Happy. Just happy and excited and comfortable in each other's company. To have experienced these range of emotions within the span of less than that of a day, was a feat in itself. Probably one comparable to the feats Dom was performing at that very moment.

Hunie let her hands cover her eyes, peeking between her fingers as a burst of water was shot towards her comrade. Through her squinty eyelids and the slit between her finger, she noticed that he dodged it by sliding under it with grace. After which there was nothing stopping him. She stared in fading disbelief as he battled the water spitting men, decimating them with one slash after another. This was no longer as surprising, but it had definitely not lost his charm. As he dissected through them, leaving in his wake blue shards, he even managed to find time to strike a pose.

"Cocky." Hunie retorted trying to look at him with mock disappointment, but she couldn't resist the overwhelming urge to clap and cheer. So she did, she applauded him once again and simply said "Good going." Her words weren't needed to explain the sheer thrill she felt in witnessing this battle. Dom fought with a ferocity that charged her up too, not to mention it felt safe being in a place like this with someone who knew what they were doing. "You've clearly taken your own time to learn about this, your timing is perfect." She finished with a thumbs up in his direction. "You think I can try fighting any?" She said, using this chance to take a tiny risk by getting ahead of him. 

Dom noticed a group of Water Elementals begin to spawn behind Hunie while she was admiring Dom and his grandeur fighting. He turned his head to see the group of Elementals begin to flick their eyes red upon Hunie as she was low level and her aggro radius was far higher than Dom's. The Berserker lunged off his feet mid spin and launched towards her, "Careful!" He shouted out loud as he dashed. He began to slide and grab Hunie, pulling her in tight against his body pressing her chest upon his. He then spun into a backflip over the group of water elementals and slashed them away with a single strike.

Before he landed he threw his greatsword into the ground leaving it standing in place, Putting the blade arm under her legs as he landed to have her in a carrying position as she was literally swept off her feet. He grinned and chuckled, "You see, I am the cockiest man you'll find in this world. And I have had a bit of practice mastering my craft with my Greatsword." He held her there without letting go, leaving some pretty significant hints, "I would suggest against fighting on this floor. If we were in the floor five zone, I'd easily say yes. Just take a moment to regain your composure." He winked at her just before he placed her on her feet.

ID: 54748 BD: 4+3=7 LD: 13+6=19

13/47 NRG

Murky Swamp Water Elemental 9-12 0/120 HP - (150-30=120)
    30 MIT | 36 DMG

Total Loot: 14,700 Col | 22 Mats

Edited by Ssendom

Going ahead to pick a fight worked didn't work out for Hunie, at least not the way she had planned. She had run into a thin neck of the dungeon, which opened into a large area, the kinds that would be reserved for the boss. The girls eyes darted from side to side in anticipation. This should be where the next lot spawns... She thought. Slowly, the girl slided her newly obtained large serrated greatsword out of its cover.  Unfortunately for the blonde, who had acquired a certain (probably suicidal) battle craze, there was nothing there to slash. Hunie felt a chill creep down her back, the kind that you feel when someone is watching you, with evil intentions. She whipped around, and stared into the ruby colored eyes of the mob. When she did realise that the dungeon's water men had actually spawned behind her, she felt fear surge into her. Oh crap, I don't think this was a good idea. But before she had a chance to react, she had been pulled right against Dom's body, before she had a chance to react to that, she was mid air, flipping towards safety. While engaging in such acrobatics, Dom had manage to slay the enemies that had given Hunie the creep. 

Once they had been killed, Hunie legs were scooped up and she was being appropriately carried by Dom, not being flung to safety anymore. Her eyes roved to find the sword that had been in his hands moments ago, it was planted firmly in the ground. "The things this game allows you to do... Although you actually do it with such ease and grace, it looks like you've been doing it all your life..." She said with wonder. Looking into his eyes, hers filled with appreciation she added "Guess I shouldn't have taken that risk huh? Thank you, again." she said smiling weakly. Her heart was beating astoundingly fast. It's crazy how even in the game, my body reacts to all emotions correctly, she thought. "With you around, I don't think I could die here even if I actively tried..." she said softly. For a moment, instead of just being jovial, she had actually manage to contain herself, paying some attention to the depths of her feelings, and just for a second letting them lilt in her words and flash in her expressions.  

Dom chuckled at Hunie, she was still so impressed with all the antics of what the Berserker did. He put his hand upon her shoulder while constantly staring deep into the girls eyes, "You know, it would behoove you a lot to not attempt to kill yourself in this dungeon, albeit I would save your ass however many times it takes." He continued his chuckle, but his eyes never shifting away keeping the mood intense between the two of them. He slowly moved his head forward towards her face, but just before the two parts would collide he moved his head to the side to put his mouth next to her ear to whisper, "We should keep moving on." He pulled his head away and grinned as he shuffled past her, doing his best to hold in his laughs.

Dom waltzed up to the very last group standing infront of the door that lead to the boss room. All of elementals began charging their energy to blast Dom with as much water pressure as they could conjure up. But instead of going for the boastful tactics, Dom decided to demonstrate just how skilled he was with his greatsword. With a single hand he lifted his massively heavy blade, and with a single stroke with only one hand holding the blade annihilated the entire group of water elementals, "Now after a short rest we can see what the boss is like." He chuckled as he turned to look at Hunie, dropping Despair upon his shoulder as was customary of him.

ID: 55196 BD: 4+3=7 LD: 13+6=19

2/47 NRG -12

Murky Swamp Water Elemental 13-16 0/120 HP - (150-30=120)
    30 MIT | 36 DMG

Total Loot: 17,100 Col | 30 Mats

Edited by Ssendom

Hunie, being as naive as she was with at such interactions, mostly blushed a lot. Initially her eyes were trained to the dank rocky floor of the dungeon, eventually her chin lifted as she raised her head to meet the windows to his soul. As his face neared hers and she looked into his deep eyes as he spoke, the girl noticed a well of sadness, thinly veiled behind the mirth he felt in this brief moment. If nothing else, Hunie found herself hoping that she could help that happiness reside more permanently in his life, even if it was just in SAO. Lost in the moment, she barely heard what he said, something something... behoove... something something kill.. dungeon... ass...  Their faces drew nearer, every word punctuated with him inching closer.... and then he angled it to the side, till they stood cheek to cheek, once the eye contact was broken his words had her rapt attention again and her brain managed to string the words she had heard into a coherent sentence. "I'm glad that someone other than my family values my life so much... Or it could just be you showing off." She said with a nervous little giggle. The air around them had a certain comfortable electricity.

In a span of half a day, or rather a night and a few hours, Dom had developed the nasty habit of teasing Hunie. The implication in his acts was clear. In a way, it was respect worthy, that he didn't force anything on the blonde. Her lack of experience kept her on a back footing, her made it apparent that he enjoyed putting her in such a position Scared of coming off as too forward the sea green-eyed girl resisted the urge to let her cheeks brush against his. The kind she was trying to fathom.  Move on, we should. Hunie thought in consensus. "Um... Yes... we should move on..." The girl responded with a soft sigh. Did that even happen? She wondered, trying to burn the memory of that eye to eye, in her mind. Finally, once she had returned to the spot she had raced too, this time with Dom in the lead again, the mobs she had expected spawned, and as per the ritual that had been developed, Dom slay four of them in one single swipe. Hunie just smiled lightly, dipping her chin just a little, to show her appreciation and gratitude. "Do you even need rest? Or is that just for me?" She asked jokingly and slipped near the rocky end of the dungeon, so her back could lean against it when she sat. 

• 4 weeks later...

(( Permission from both Hunie and Ssendom join with Hikoru, being Ssendom's departure from the site ))

The nosy Irishman peeked his head out from behind a bush when he heard the familiar sound of Dom's voice with a slightly unfamiliar one. Jomei had been out in the swamps of Floor Twelve with Hikoru, just doing some experience grinding for the upcoming boss fight. Jomei had a feeling that they were all going to need to give this one everything they got to survive. The sounds of battle had drawn the two to their current snooping position, watching Dom and the blonde haired woman speak. "Hm.. I wonder who that is..She looks familiar. I thought that Meokka had come back though.." Jomei whispered quietly into the air, either for Hikoru to reply to or ignore it. 

It seemed as though the two had slain some sort of beast before the two arrived, possibly the Sea Wyvern. Jomei sighed at the bad memories of that fight. That was not what got Jomei curious, however. Dom seemed to had seen something in the water, a Sub-Dungeon's entrance by the sounds of it. Moments later, he was diving into the murky water, followed by the blonde. Jomei turned to Hikoru with a smirk, "Guess we found easy entry to a dungeon, huh. Lets go follow them, see if they could use another two party members." Once the two were under the water and out of sight, Jomei passed through the bush and to the water's edge. His olive eyes scanned the water until he saw a dark abyss where the entrance was. "There it is." He pointed into the water before taking a step into the gray water, taking a deep breath, and diving in.

After a short swim, Jomei found the entrance to the dungeon. As he resurfaced, he gasped for air and grabbed the nearest rock, waiting for Hikoru. Once his brunet friend popped his head up, Jomei swam to the shore and head through the dungeon's doors. It was a simple walk, since Dom had already killed all of the mobs. They continued to walk through until they found the two taking a rest.. also having a moment. Jomei froze and rubbed the nape of his neck, a slight pink hue to his cheeks. "D-Dom.. Hey. Sorry I-I didnt mean to..I hope I didn't.."

Hikoru breathed as him and his friend and ally Jomei had just gotten done grinding for SP to prepare for the upcoming boss fight. When suddenly, Jomei told him to hush up and soon snuck off, him following soon after. He seemed to hear some people, and he looked to see Ssendom and a young girl just defeating something. He looked to see that they had dived in and soon dissapeared. Then Jomei spoke up, saying that they had most likely found a Sub-Dungeon, and soon he was estatic. Soon Jomei jumped in and he swam soon after, and saw a opening that he dived into, appearing onto the other side. He saw that Dom had seemed to finish something off, and he laughed and came over to the player

"Hey Dom! Good to see you!" He looked at the girl, and gave her a small bow "And pleased to meet you as well." He said with a smile. He looked at Jomei, who seemed to be blushing, as if something was wrong. He raised an eyebrow and came over, holding an arm over Jomei "Are you okay man?" He asked, not sure of what was going through the Irish-Player's head at the moment.

(OOC: This thread sort of happens before the Hot Springs, hence the unfamiliarity. :) when we RP again, I'll be sure to be better acquainted with the two of you, thanks again for popping into the thread :)) 

The girl got to her feet quickly, when she heard the foot steps echo behind her. With Dom around, she had developed a new habit of letting him handle things, so the girl did not feel the necessity to draw her weapon. When she noticed the people who had joined the cavern, were in fact players, she inched away from Dom in a manner to accommodate the new comers. Hunie kept her gaze trained to her feet as she shuffled them, in attempt to hide the blush that had creeped up to her cheeks. The blonde had already gotten so used to being alone with Dom, the sudden entrance of two other players made her feel caught.]

It felt as though, the two males who had entered the cave, were intruding on something special and had shattered a delicate private moment. Although that probably wasn't the case and the green eyed girl was getting way ahead of herself. Nonetheless, she opted to look at her toes while the others exchanged pleasantries. The conversation never really got to her, but she was pleased to know the other two were well acquainted with the player who had the orange marker hovering above his head. This was good, because it meant there was going to be no hostility. She smiled and peeked up briefly, in attempt to introduce herself she softly said "I'm Hunie. Nice to meet you.

Looking up further a little slower as she readjusted her thoughts and cleared her head. This was probably for the best in a way, had there been no intrusion, she'd probably have (further) fallen prey to Dom's charm and gotten too attached. If by any chance this feeling was as mutual as Dom let on, it could be a big potential problem for him. It was already evident she was a burden on him in game... If they got closer, she'd probably end up holding him back. Not to mention, if they, or rather, if she managed to get out of this game alive, her dysfunctional legs in real life would be a whole different matter. No one could actually be serious with someone like her and she doubted that Dom was looking for some in game fling, especially given everything he had shared with her. 

"We were just resting a bit before going for the actual boss, well more him than 'we' I am still, very low in level." she said slowly and honestly, letting them know that he had been carrying her and that all by herself, just the minions of the dungeon would have probably 1 shot her. "If you'll would like, you both can go ahead and finish it up, it should be spawning any time now..." She added as though she was being generous, but not in a condescending manner. Slowly inching towards Dom again, she murmured just for his ears, "I'm sure you won't mind sharing the glory...

• 2 weeks later...

((OOC: sorry I havent replied, not only have I been super busy, but I haven't really wanted to role play. But I felt bad leaving you here waiting, so I'll finish this up for you.))

Jomei gave a friendly nod to the blonde haired woman, "Nice to meet you Hunie. I'm Jomei, and this is Hikoru." From what he could see, and from what the woman told him, they were just about to walk into the boss' lair to finish the dungeon. Hunie had offered up the boss fight to Jomei and Hikoru, if they wished to finish it before her and Dom. Jomei turned to Hikoru and shrugged, "Might be a bit tougher to fight than that boulder, but I think we got this." he smirked and stepped forward, pushing his weight against the door to open it. 

Upon opening the door, they were immediately met with a piercing roar.. or more like three different roars. In front of them, standing in the middle of the large stone room, was a creature that looked much like the Sea Wyvern field boss from the surface, but much larger and with three separate heads like a Hydra. Jomei yanked his rapier from its scabbard and took a fighting stance. "You ready Hik?"

The Hydra lowered its heads and glared at the two men who dared enter its lair. Jomei took this opportunity to strike. Using his Charge skill, he ran forward at full speed towards the Hydra's right head. With a leaping lunge, Jomei plunged his rapier deep into its skull before cutting straight through its head and beginning his high hit-count onslaught. The one head flew upwards with a pained roar, giving Jomei the time to jump back. "Alright Hik, switch."

ID: 58932
BD: 5(+4) Charge Activated. Ferocity Activated
Over Radiation: 14x13(+2+1) =  224 dmg
MD: 4(-4) = 1

Jomei: 180/180 | 33/47
Hikoru: xx/xx | xx/xx

Sea Hydra: 616/840 | 132 DMG

Hikoru breathed and watched as Jomei did a flip in the air, landing beside him. He nodded as Jomei told him to switch, and he breathed and shot forward at max speed. He jumped into the air and spiraled rapidly, hitting the for multiple times in the chest. He smiled as he hit his max damage, and breathed as half his Energy was already depleted. He gave a nod to Jomei, and a small laugh as well

"This should be over soon, if we keep doing damage like this!" He said with a small laugh. Even w/o using any damage potions, he was abler to deal a good chunk of damage to the creature, and he breathed, taking a knee and waiting for the monster to attack.

ID: 58934

BD: 8

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 4x4=16x13= 208 Raw Damage

Jomei: 180/180 | 33/47 Hate: 1
Hikoru: 132/132 | 16/32 Hate: 0

Sea Hydra: 408/840 | 132 DMG

Edited by Hikoru

Upon Jomei introducing himself, the blonde's emerald-sapphire eyes darted between Dom and the one who had introduced himself first. Is this the same Jomei he was talking about? She thought, recalling that Dom had mentioned the name in his stories. Before Hunie could pose her question, as expected the dungeon monster spawned. Hunie was silenced by the size of the mob, and couldn't let out the small shriek that sat in her throat. She just pointed it at it, and then rolled away to find some cover. 

Feeling like a rather big coward, Hunie hid behind a large rocky projection in the interiors of the cavern. She watched the two players who had joined them recently, chewed through the boss's health bar. So far neither of them were in any major danger. Dom was still resting, presumably and she assumed he'd jump in if it was absolutely necessary. All the presumptuous jokes about the orange player being glory seeking and narcissistic, seemed to be completely untrue, he was more than happy to share this moment. Hunie took a moment to gather herself. Gorehowl was unsheathed, and she slowly walked a little closer to the mob in awe. The tip of the large sword trailed behind her, leaving a small scratch on the floor in her wake. But as she neared the mob, fright took hold of her and she was reminded of the fact that she was way out of her league. She swung the sword towards the monster, but she missed by almost a foot. Blushing with the embarrassment of her spectacular failure, she scuffled back to her original hiding spot, deciding not to try that again. 

Spoiler

ID# 58940 results: Battle: 3
Miss!
Jomei: 180/180 | 33/47 Hate: 1
Hikoru: 132/132 | 16/32 Hate: 0
Hunie: 24/24 | 6/6 Hate: 0 

Edited by Hunie

The Irishman smirked as he watched Hikoru go forth and slice up the Hydra's chest. The boy had come a long way from when they had first met on that mountain on Floor Two. His progress was phenomenal. After his ally returned to the ground from his attack, he saw the blonde girl rush past him, holding her blade and ready to strike. However, he blade was too quick and jumped the gun, missing the giant dragon by a hair. The girl then quickly ran back and returned to her hiding spot. He smiled, Dom's fighting spirit must have passed on to her. "You don't need to hide Hunie." he called back to her, " Come fight by our side!" He looked back at her over his shoulder, "I'll make sure nothing happens to you." 

The cry of the large beast called his attention forward again, and its dazed and sliced up head was plummeting to the ground towards Jomei. With a quick backwards hand-spring, Jomei avoided the large reptilian head as it crashed into the stone ground. "My turn" Jomei said with a smirk as he stepped up onto its head stabbing and cutting into its skin as he ran forward to where its neck started. With one powerful slash, Jomei cut straight through the Hydra's neck, causing it to detach from the rest of its body and explode into crystals. "Well, that makes things easier."

ID: 58942
BD: 7 (+4) Ferocity Activated.
Over Radiation: 14x13(+1) =  196 dmg
MD: 5 (-4) = 1 miss

Jomei: 180/180 | 34/47 (H:1)
Hikoru: 132/132 | 16/32 
Hunie: 24/24 | 4/6

Sea Hydra: 212/840 | 132 DMG