[PP - F6] The Climb, Pt.2 (Mack)

ID: 53240
BD: 9 + 3(ACC)
LD: 13 + 2(Vitamins) + 3(Hands of Midas) + 3(Search & Detect)

Takao: 185/185 (10/46) [Sword Art: Lightning Fall 1*7*22=154 DMG] (13 Base + 4 Charge + 3 Damage Crystal + 1 Alcoholic + 1 Critical)

Miniature Troglodyte 9 0/123 (Mit. 31) [126-25=101 DMG]
Miniature Troglodyte 10 0/123 (Mit. 31) [126-25=101 DMG]
Miniature Troglodyte 11 0/123 (Mit. 31) [126-25=101 DMG]
Miniature Troglodyte 12 0/123 (Mit. 31) [126-25=101 DMG]

3/15 Remaining

"Maybe it's just 'cause I'm young or something, but I really like the idea of freedom that comes with aviation. Being in control of a marvel of modern technology, seeing the world from a perspective that only an absolutely minuscule percentage of the human race has ever seen... Somethin' special about that." Takao said, falling silent for a few moments after the words left his mouth. A low chuckle built into an audible laugh as a thought crossed his mind, but whatever he intended to say was interrupted by yet another four monsters leaping from the shadows. Having foreseen their approach with the help of the reveal skill, Takao prepared the highest level sword art available to him that happened to be geared toward wiping out multiple opponents. Despite being in a tight space, Takao managed to complete a jump and front flip before slamming the tip of his sword into the hard stone. A wave of electricity erupted from the steel, electrocuting the monsters before they came within range. "I just realized. You're a big dude, and your name is Mack. I could totally get away with calling you Big Mac."

Total Rewards:

(+8)20 Mats - Takao
(+2460)8460 Col

Edited by Takao

OOC: Interestingly, the last four letters of my last name are Mack. Mack Attack and Big Mack were very popular in H.S. with my football and wrestling teammates.

"If a unique perspective is what you're after then the space program is the way to go," Mack said musingly, barely paying any attention at all to Takao as he slaughtered another group of low level creatures with barely any difficulty. In truth, Mack didn't even really worry about the brunette swordsman's ability to handle the mobs anymore. He had yet to miss any of them ever in all their dungeoning. The red-head was starting to think it highly probable that Takao never was going to miss any of them. Admittedly, that led to complacency, but with the ease with which they were moving through these dungeons, it was easy to get just a little complacent. "Big Mac, that's already been done since high school. Feel free to use it, won't bother me a bit."

OOC// you should find a sidekick named cheese.

ID: 53249
BD: 9 + 3(ACC)
LD: 5 + 2(Vitamins) + 3(Hands of Midas) + 3(Search & Detect)

Takao: 189/189 (2/46) [Sword Art: Vertical Square 4*1*21=84 DMG] (13 Base + 4 Charge + 3 Damage Crystal + 1 Alcoholic)

Miniature Troglodyte 13 0/66 (Mit. 16) [84-16=68 DMG]
Miniature Troglodyte 14 0/66 (Mit. 16) [84-16=68 DMG]
Miniature Troglodyte 15 0/66 (Mit. 16) [84-16=68 DMG]
Miniature Troglodyte 16 0/66 (Mit. 16) [84-16=68 DMG]

0/15 Remaining

"Well, it's no fun if you just go along with it." Takao shook his head and shrugged. At the very least, he would have something to say in response to being called the bard. "Boss room's up ahead," He said as he turned the corner, the slender blade of the Inundator adopting a bright blue glow as he effortlessly slid into a stance. Four monsters bounded from the shadows, only to find a well-placed cut in each of their gullets. The monsters fell to the ground and exploded into confetti-like pixels, leaving only the door between them and their quarry. "After you. I'll use a consumable this time around so that we can get outta here sooner."

Total Rewards:

(+4)24 Mats - Takao
(+1320)9780 Col

ID: 53257
BD: 9 (+1 DMG)
MD: 7
CD: 4 (No Regen)

Takao: 189/189 (2/46)
Mack: 144/145 (23/35) [Dynamic Violence: 4x3x17=204] (66-74=-1 DMG)

Cave Troll: 216/420 (DMG: 66) [-204 DMG]

hqdefault.jpg

"Why waste the consumable," Mack asked, shrugging his broad shoulders. It seemed a waste of a perfectly good item, as far as the hulking axe-man was concerned. Still, Takao was free to use his items however he saw fit to use them. It wasn't the bearded man's place to tell Takao what he could and couldn't do with his items. Approaching the corner that would allow him to lean out and see the Boss, Mack leaned out just far enough to catch a glimpse. "Cave troll," he announced in a low hiss to Takao. "Now, oh mighty bard, if you'll excuse me." 

Once again, there was zero effort made to be stealthy. Mack simply roared a battle cry and went barreling full speed ahead towards the troll like a runaway freight train. As he charged down on the beast, Mack drew Invictus back and readied the axe to strike. Leaping into the air, and coming down with a ground shaking thud that staggered the troll, Mack launched into a vicious series of wide sweeping attacks with his axe. Already, this fight was going much better than the one against the Kobold Warlord earlier in the day. The gigantic blacksmith barely noticed when the troll caught him with a glancing blow.

"Well, if you think you can handle it, I'll leave it to you. Just try not to miss this time around, eh?" Takao said, opting to lean against the threshold of the door as he'd been doing the past few times. They were making good time thus far, so rushing their progress along was mostly just in Takao's own interest to leave the jungle themed floor as quickly as possible. He really hadn't any semblances of desire to linger in the humid nightmare for any longer than what was absolutely necessary, even if the cave did offer momentary reprieve. "Holler if y'need me."

ID: 53257
BD: 6 (5+1 Concentration) [Concentration: 5/5]
MD: 8
CD: 1 (No Regen)

Mack: 143/145 (23/35) [Dynamic Violence: 4x3x13=156] (66-74=-1 DMG)

Cave Troll: 60/420 (DMG: 66) [-156 DMG]

"We agreed never to speak of it," Mack growled, referencing the way he had fumbled on consecutive attacks earlier against the Kobold Warlord. Of course, Mack said that knowing full well that no such agreement had truly been made. Still, his dark eyes never left the form of the enormous cave troll. When the troll swung its gargantuan club in his direction Mack swung Invictus into line to block, knowing that it wouldn't really do much other than to help with any knockback from the blow. As predicted, the troll's attack did an incredible single point of damage to the red headed warrior's health bar. Then Invictus flashed and hacked and slashed it's way to dropping the troll's health bar into the red zone. "Yeah, I got this. No problem!"

"Well, technically," Takao started, already feeling the burning desire to be sarcastic growing in his stomach. "You said, "not one word"," He said, imitating Mack's growling tone of voice as best he could. "That was about... seven or eight? Safely within the realm of more than one word. You're doin' much better this time around though!" Another wry grin had settled nicely on his face as he observed from the safety of the entranceway. His arms folded as he leaned his weight against the threshold, observing the scuffle that had been going much better than the last.

ID: 53536
BD: 4 [Concentration: 4/5]
MD: 3
CD: 9 (Regen Activates)

Mack: 145/145 (22/35) -2 Energy (Miss), +1 Energy (Standard)

Cave Troll: 60/420 (DMG: 66)

"Bard's, they always have smart mouths," Mack muttered under his breath as Takao remarked that he hadn't said one word because he had said quite a few more words than that. It was, technically speaking, true. Then Takao had to go and make the fateful remark, that the ginger giant was doing much better this time around. Naturally, he said it just as Invictus was mid-swing and, quite naturally, the Cave Troll chose that exact moment to learn how to defend against the axe with its club. The club swung into position, quite neatly, and intercepted the axe which clanked harmlessly off of the stone weapon that was nearly as tall as Takao was. "You're supposed to be jinxing the troll, not me," Mack called back to Takao.

OOC// yoinking the kill cos' i roll like that, yo. also it means we can close this up.

ID: 53554
BD: 2 + 3(Accuracy) + 1(Concentration)

Takao: 189/189 (5/46)  [Sword Art: Sonic Leap 3*1*21=63 DMG] (13 Base + 4 Charge + 3 Damage Crystal + 1 Alcoholic)
Mack: 145/145 (22/35)

Cave Troll: -3/420 (DMG: 66)

"Well, you're 'spose to be hittin' the troll!" Takao said, unable to withhold the jovial tone to his words. As he looked on at Mack engaged in battle with the Cave Troll, who toted a weapon near equal size to himself, he found the smile on his face settling into a line. The sounds of combat faded to muffled white noise, overtaken by the loudness of his thoughts. This was perilous. Unsafe. Dangerous. A hundred different words to describe the way they were risking their lives, fighting monsters and beasts that should terrify him, and yet... He was calm. Utterly and completely, through and through. He looked down to his off hand and tightened his fist into a grip. It wasn't his real body he fought with, but it was his life he gambled. Why didn't that scare him? A slow breath left his nostrils and a smile returned, although it wasn't his usual warm, cheerful smile. It was thoughtful, and perhaps even somber. "...I guess I'm just more of a psychopath than I thought." His words escaped under his breath as he took a few slow steps forward, poising his sword behind his back as the metal adopted a blue-green hue. Utilizing the charge skill as well as the sword art itself, Takao leapt forward and swung his blade down, the momentum carrying his body into a simple spin whilst the sword itself dug into the back of the Cave Troll. The remnants of its health were cleaved through as easy as its digital flesh, resulting in the monster erupting into pixels. Soil and gravel crunched beneath his boots as he landed in a slide, promptly swinging his sword up and shouldering it before it attached to the scabbard on his back. "Two down."

Thread Rewards

24 Materials
9780 Col (Monsters)
400 Col
1SP

Dungeon Rewards

3SP
1680 Col = (10+8(LD/S&D) + 6(Floor#) * 70)
6 Materials

TOTAL REWARDS

30 Materials (Mack)
11660 Col (Mack)
200 Col (Takao)
4SP (Mack/Takao)