Plug in! Miaki! Transmission!!!

Greetings fellow SAO players!

My name is Miaki. Ever since I watched SAO for the first time in a single sitting this time last year I've been an obsessive fan since. My love for the SAO series can only be compared to my first intro to anime when I was 12 or so; that being MegaMan .EXE. For nights on end I would fall asleep to Crossing Fields on replay and the OST by the great Yuki Kajiura. I would run and jump around my room acting out my own fight scenes with SAO playing in the background. Over the summer I relived my childhood by LARPing with one of my friends and my younger brother fighting our way through mobs, completing quests, and exploring floors (our homes and various undisclosed locations).

I enjoy studying Japanese (every frustrating moment of it T-T), the linguistic science, and many things you'd expect from the average otaku. I am looking very forward to getting myself fully started with this RPG and making a few friends.

LINK START!!!!!

Oh dang, you sound about as into it as my friend who is into MLP FIM. I am too of course, but not nearly as much as some. I think I was only this passionate about one thing, but I would be lucky to remember it now. Anyway, make the best of your roleplays and memories. Make this site a good recollection for the future you. ; ]