Respec System?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Respec System

• I like the idea of a respec system, just not the way suggested.
    • I like the idea of a full respec potion/food item.
    • I like the idea of a partial respec potion/food item.
    • I dont think we should have a respec system.

I was in the Skype chat, and some people got talking about how they would be able to purchase a respec for their skills somehow. That got me thinking.... Maybe Chefs and Alchemists, those who make consumables, could be able to craft a respec potion/food on a roll of BD: 10 CD:12, similar to the way a merchant can appraise unique enhancements on items. It could work as a full on respec, allowing the user to switch up their stats, or a respec of a single skill. So if you used it you could choose one skill and get the SP you put into that skill refunded.

Edited by Ebony

Wasn't the redistribution of SP alright when the update was first here? I mean, for the Athletics Skill that gave me +1 damage and +5 health I just refunded myself because obviously that skill is no longer obtainable through those means. Please tell me if I'm wrong, and if I'm totally off topic and have absolutely no clue what you're suggesting.