[PP - F11] The Climb, Pt. 10

ID: 58137
BD: 5 + 3(ACC)
LD: 1 + 3(Hands of Midas) + 3(S&D)
(+4 Materials)

Takao: 217/217 (14/54) [Sword Art: «Lightning Fall» 1*7*22=154 DMG] (13 Base + 5 Charge + 3 Damage Crystal + 1 Alcoholic)

Rotten Corpse 9 0/123 (Mit. 30) [154-30=124 DMG]
Rotten Corpse 10 0/123 (Mit. 30) [154-30=124 DMG]
Rotten Corpse 11 0/123 (Mit. 30) [154-30=124 DMG]
Rotten Corpse 12 0/123 (Mit. 30) [154-30=124 DMG]

0/10 Remaining

"I was going more for an "Your presence is cataclysmic" angle." Takao commented dryly, an arched eyebrow shot toward Mack over his shoulder as he fell in step with Takao. The remnants of the dungeon's lesser forces lingered in the hall before them, four in total who began to slowly raise and shamble closer. Takao took the initiative and engaged them first, obliterating their ranks with a single wave of crackling electricity. The lightning washed over them and decimated their health gauges, quickly reducing them to zero and resulting in their shattering into polygons. Takao stopped at the door and rested the tip of his sword on the ground, jade eyes shifting to Mack. "Alright, you're up."

Total Rewards:
56 Materials
29200 Col

Edited by Takao

ID: 58158
BD: 6 (3+3 ACC)
MD: 7

Patient Zero: 468/660 (DMG: 77) (-192 DMG)
Mack: 154/157 (26/38) [Sword Art: «Dynamic Violence» 4*3*16=192 DMG] (13 Base + 3 Charge) {77-74=3}

"How does the song from that old movie go," Mack asked, talking more to himself as he pulled up his inventory and switched out St. Michael's Fingers in favor of the Golden Axe Amulet. "A man has the strength of a raging fire, the force of a great typhoon, the swiftness of a coursing river, and is as mysterious as the dark side of the moon? I think that's how it went, my dearest twin loved that movie." Mack muttered, slinging Invictus down from his back and taking a few practice swings at the air with the gigantic bearded axe that was nearly as tall standing on the ground as Takao was.

"Anyway, while I deal with whatever's on the other side of that door why don't you think on a good nickname? You said you're not too fond of bard and I bet scout wouldn't be much better... now, if you'll excuse me, duty calls," With a battle cry the axe man charged through the door and into the boss' chamber, exploding the door into splinters that disappeared into pixels as he slammed into the door with his shoulder. It was easy enough to spot the boss, a softly glowing zombie and, Mack squinted his grey eyes at the creature as he charged it down making out the boss' name as Patient Zero.

Typical.

Closing the distance with the speed of his charge, Mack whipped Invictus around his body and slammed the blade of the axe repeatedly into the creature, chipping away at its health bar in huge chunks. As he finished his attack and went into a brief cool down the zombie lurched forward and swung a clumsy fist into the red-headed man's chest which, after the mitigation provided by his armor, did almost no damage at all.

Total Rewards:
56 Materials
29200 Col

ID: 58221
LD: 1 + 3(Hands of Midas) + 3(S&D)

"Everybody loves Mulan, dude. It's a classic!" Takao exclaimed, arms folded at his chest. "You messed it up though. It goes... ♪ We must be swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon! " He said, singing the corrected lyrics that he had long since memorized, even going as far as to hold the last note both obnoxiously loud and slightly out of key. He boasted lyrical knowledge, not prowess. His eyes glanced over the monster's health gauge after Mack's first hit and he opted against attacking. To do so would put him in combat and halt his energy regeneration. A bit of head math would leave them without energy toward the enemy of the battle, with the monster still standing. Better to bide his time wisely, and in doing so he afforded himself the opportunity to continue muttering the song under his breath.

Total Rewards:
56 Materials
29200 Col

Edited by Takao

ID: 58222
BD: 7 (4+3 ACC)
MD: 8

Patient Zero: 312/660 (DMG: 77) (-156 DMG)
Mack: 151/157 (15/38) [Sword Art: «Dynamic Violence» 4*3*13=156 DMG] (13 Base + 3 Charge) {77-74=3}

As the strains of Takao's singing reached his ears as he was locked in combat with the dungeon boss Mack shook his head. "And he says he's not a bard," the hulking goliath muttered to himself. Turning his grey-eyed focus back on Patient Zero, Mack drew his Invictus back again as the bladed head of the weapon began to glow an ominous black color. With a grunt, the Knight of the Blood Oath unleashed another barrage using Dynamic Violence as the hem of his cape whipped around his body. The final blow from the attack drove the monster with tremendous force into the ground.

"I always preferred their marching song because, I'll have you know..." Mack began, calling back to Takao as he planted one booted foot squarely in the middle of the Zombie's chest before throwing his head back and belting out a different song from Mulan, again with the lyrics out of order. "My girl will marvel at my strength, adore my battle scars! My manly ways and charming gaze are sure to thrill her!" Just then the zombie twitched and sank its teeth into the ginger man's ankle. "Uh oh."

Total Rewards:

56 Materials
29200 Col

ID: 58226
BD: 7 + 3(ACC)

[H:1]Takao: 229/229 (5/56)
Sword Art: «Meteor Break» (13(Base) + 5(Charge) + 1(Ferocity)  = 19 * 11(SA) = 209 DMG)

Patient Zero 103/660 [ -209HP ]

"Heard that," Takao called out as he closed the array of menus that had been opened in order to allocate the residual skill points from their excursions thus far. "Listening skill, byproduct of grand mastering Search and Detect. I can now hear your under the breath mumbling loud and clear, and I'll have you know that everybody should know that song. It is excellent." Takao said, jade eyes carefully watching the monster as it sustained another strike, just an instant before it found Mack's boot on its chest and subsequently its teeth in his ankle. A shrill whistle left Takao's lungs and he jumped into action, figuring that he would have enough energy to help out if more damage was needed. He struck the zombie eleven times in rapid succession before landing a short distance away, eyes settled on Mack. "I"m sorry, Hershel. But we're gonna have to take the leg off."

Total Rewards:
56 Materials
29200 Col

Edited by Takao

ID: 58239
BD: 6 (2+3 ACC+1 Concentration)
MD: 9
LD: 5

[H:1]Takao: 229/229 (5/56)
[H:6]Mack: 147/157
(4/38) [Sword Art: «Dynamic Violence» 4*3*13=156 DMG] (13 Base + 3 Charge) {78-74=4}

Patient Zero -53/660 [ -156HP ]

"I'll have to remember to watch what I say around you, then," Mack grumbled as Takao delivered a hearty attack to the monster that was clamped firmly to the ground beneath his booted foot. Patient Zero promptly retaliated by biting Mack again. "That's not fair, he hit you last," Mack grumbled, raising his bearded axe and slamming it into the zombie until the creature exploded into pixels. "If you hack off my leg, then you're carrying me out of here... or swearing that you'll bring me a peg leg so I can be a pirate. Your move, matey."

Total Rewards:
60 Materials
30320 Col

+3 SP