[Floor 7] 'The Cracked Crucible' Blacksmith. (PK:A)

Having gotten another order, Nikodemus went to work. Wanting to get this just right for the person who ordered, Nikodemus took down the best materials he had and began to work. The first 2 attempts he made failed miserably, and he cursed himself for this. Tossing the useless materials aside, Nikodemus began to work again on the order. The next 3 items all came out good, but not what he wanted for the order. Setting them aside, he began again. Within the first few hits, he knew the material was not suited for the order, so he turned it into a shield. Once it was forged, he took time to engrave it and make it a piece of art as well as a battle ready item. The last material he used, he was able to forge into a nice two handed sword. Happy with it, he worked on it on the finishing table to make it to specifications per the order. With it done, he was half way there with his order. Taking the first batch of items, he went to have them evaluated.

Rolls

Spoiler

ID# 58850 results: Fail 
 Craft: 1 + 1 = 2

ID# 58851 results: perfect 
 Craft: 11 + 1 = 12

ID# 58852 results: rare 
 Craft: 9 + 1 = 10

ID# 58853 results: good 
Craft: 6 + 1 = 7

ID# 58854 results: good 
Craft: 3 + 1 = 4

ID# 58855 results: Fail 

ID# 58856 results: good 

-7 mats, + 5 items, 27 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Ragnarok
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 6
ID: 58851
Roll: 11 + 1 = 12
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3 Damage (+6 Damage)
Description: (IMAGE) This sword has a straight two-toned, mirror polished blade. The spin is black with a slight blue hue, and the edges are pale white. Its grip is of a stained brown wood with small chevron-esque designs carved into it. The pommel is square and shares a golden design with the cross-guard.

Name: The Briar Patch

Profession: Blacksmith

ID# 58852 

CD: 9 + 1 = 10

Quality: Rare

Item Type: Shield

Enhancements: (2/2) Thorns: Deals  X * 14 (7 * Tier Level 2) damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you, where X is amount of slots used. (2 slots)

Description: A medium sized shield made of a silver material. It's metal is decorated with engravings and etchings of a rabbit running through a briar patch from a fox, large thorns deterring it's pursuer from following.

Name: Steel War Axe

ID# 58853 

CD: 6 + 1 = 7

Quality: Good

Tier: 1 

Item Type: two handed war axe

Enhancements: None

Description: A basic Steel war axe. It is left unadorned so it can be engraved.

Name: Steel Gladius

ID# 58854 

CD: 3 + 1 = 4

Item Type: One handed sword

Description: A basic Steel One handed sword. It is left unadorned so it can be engraved.

Name: Steel Armor

ID# 58856 

Item Type: Heavy armor

Description: A basic Steel set of Heavy armor. It is left unadorned so it can be engraved.

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sweet, thanks dude!" Vectis was about to ingest the two daggers, but heeded Nikodemus_Blackwood's warning. "Alright man, and what's this about being insane?" Suddenly, a paper airplane (I didn't know those existed in the game) flew into the shop with a note attached to the left wing. "Woah! Paper airplane war!" The sandy haired blonde immediately grabbed it and bolted outside of the shop to wage war with paper airplanes... Joyful shouting echoed across the street, and then it paused momentarily for the boy to say something, "Yeah! Litter!"

+1 Ahiru

+1 Hakucho

With another half of an order left to make, Nikodemus began to work once again in his forge. With a smile, he began to stoke the forge and then began to work at forging. the first billet failed and was too soft. The next item he made was a pair of hand blades of good quality. Setting them aside he began working on the other half of his order. Making the item, a dagger, was simple and came out perfect. finishing it to specifications he set it aside. The next item was a curved sword. this he made from bronzed steel and chased it in gold. The next item was a one handed sword. The next was a set of heavy armor made in the style of Spartan armor. The last was a rapier made like a Musketeer blade from the 16th century. With these done, he left for eval.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 58892 results: perfect
 Craft: 12 + 1 = 13

ID# 58893 results: perfect

ID# 58894 results: perfect

ID# 58895 results: fail

ID# 58896 results: good

ID# 58897 results: perfect

ID# 58898 results: uncommon
Craft: 7 + 1 = 8

-7 mats, +6 items, 45 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Serpent's Bite

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 6

ID: 58892

Roll: 12 + 1 = 13

Item Type: Dagger

Enhancements: 3 Damage (+6 Damage)

Description: (IMAGE) This dagger is simple in design, and follows the theme of Takao's weapons all being two-toned. The rough steel has a black spine and pale white, mirror polished edges. It lacks a proper cross guard, and the handle is tightly wrapped with black cloth.

Name: The Sword of Wotan

ID# 58893

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Item Type: One Handed Curved Sword

Enhancements: (3/3) Bleed: Activated on a roll of 9-10 with one slot, or 8-10 with two slots. Deals (8 * Tier Level) of damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified) (1 Slots). Damage: +4 DMG (2 Slots)

Description: A large one handed curved Kopesh made of bronzed steel that is chased with a gold in engraved fullers along the blade and handle. Engraved in the blade and handle are strange runes. This blade is named from the Nordic God of Death and the Underworld.

Name: The Blade of Cogliostro

ID# 58894

CD: 12 + 1 = 13

Item Type: One Handed Longsword

Enhancements: (3/3) Paralyze: Removed enemy action for 1 turn afterwards on a roll of 9-10 if one slot is used, and 8-10 if two slots are used. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified). Removes evasion properties from opponent while paralysed. (1 Slot). Damage: +4 DMG (2 Slots)

Description: A large One Handed Lonsword made in the shape of a standard European Longsword. It has a large cross guard and long, twin sided blade. The large pommel is a round medalion and is set with a ruby. The blade is named for a legendary sword used by a knight named Cogliostro, who was said to instill a paralyzing fear in his enemies before slaying them.

Name: Steel Tekko Kagi

ID# 58896

Item Type: Wild Dance

Description: A basic set of steel hand blades. They are left unadorned.

Name: Cuirass of the Stone Giants

ID# 58897

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: (3/3) Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 2) 54 points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (3 Slots)

Description: A large Cuirass made to protect its wearer. It is shaped and etched to look like Spartan bronze jerkin with a large collar around the arms and neck.

Name: Musketeers Blade

ID# 58898

CD: 7 + 1 = 8

Quality: Uncommon

Item Type: Rapier

Enhancements: (1/1) Damage: +1 DMG

Description: A well designed rapier made in the style of a 15th century French Musketeers. It's bell guard is shaped with a mixture of a basket hilt as well, the blade long and thin. It was made to thrust and pierce armor and flesh.

Of all the venues for blacksmithy shops that Takao had visited, he found this particular establishment on the seventh floor to be the most pleasant. So many players had an odd fascination with the fourth floor that he just couldn't fathom, the extreme weather patterns had never sat well with him. When Takao left his house within his digital prison, he didn't want to be immediately met with miserable climate conditions. The mountainous geography of the seventh floor wasn't necessarily his favourite, but it was far more tolerable than some of the other more popular choices.

Takao shook the useless musings from his head and set his gaze upon the plinth block, whose stone surface boasted the name of the blacksmithy, The Cracked Crucible. Without thinking much into the name, purely for the interest in saving him some time and mental stress, Takao proceeded up the staircase and into the shop. He was greeted with the sight of shelves filled with equipment, the faint sounds of a crackling forge, and various other blacksmithing apparatus that decorated the interior. Takao found Nikodemus nearby and approached the counter, resting his arms upon its wooden surface.

"Hey Niko, I'm 'ere to pick up that order." Takao said, taking a moment after he spoke to delve into his inventory to procure the agreed upon price. Six gold coins whose value equated three thousand col were placed on the counter, followed by a large bag with metallic sounding contents. "I hope you don't mind me throwin' in a bit extra for gettin' to the order so fast. I really 'preciate it." He said, acquiring the two weapons he'd ordered before turning and heading for the door. "Thanks again, 'n I'll see ya' around!" Takao called out before heading out the door.

- -

+Ragnarok
+Serpent's Bite

-3,000 col
-100 Materials

Hearing the auto-chime from his HUD as a customer walked in, Nikodemus smiled and stepped from within his backroom forge. He was wearing a leather apron over his black and grey tunic and trousers. Seeing Takao enter, Nikodemus walked to the counter and smiled. "Hello there Takao. Good to see you today. Got your order right here." Taking a large case from beneath the counter, Nikodemus dug in his pocket and retrieved a large brass key. Sliding it into the lock, he turned it with a loud click, and the glass window became strangely translucent, then vanished all together. Within lay the two weapons Takao ordered. Opening his HUD, Nikodemus moved the weapons from the shops inventory and allowed the ID's to transfer to Takao. With that done, he moved accepted the Col and materials, putting them beneath the counter for the time being. "Thank you very much Takao. I appreciate this. I am glad I got to make these. It was a pleasure. Feel free to ask for anything else. Be safe and I will see you around" With that, Nikodemus watched Takao leave, and then proceeded to put the materials away and transfered the Col to his shops funds via the HUD.

+3,000 col
+100 Materials

-Ragnarok
-Serpent's Bite

Having been given a new order, Nikodemus decided to get to work on it. Going into the workshop, he began working a billet of material. It came out brittle. Unable to save it, Nikodemus tossed it out and a new one. This one provided a good dagger for him. Shaping it's curve, Nikodemus made sure to keep it usable as a dagger. Liking the curve, Nikodemus forged a curved Scimitar from his next billet and took time to make sure it was well shaped. The next item he made was a large two handed cleaver with serrated teeth. Sharpening each one, Nikodemus then put it aside. The next thing he made was a suit of armor. He took time to forge the Ivory steel material for the armor, and then chased it in silver and gold, putting detailed fluer de lis along the armor, and creating a unique look. The next two things he made were for the order given. One was a suit of armor, made from a cobalt steel to give it a blue color with rose motifs along it. A matching cape was made to go with it. The other was a large two handed long sword with similar rose motif along the cross guard, and made from a similar Cobalt steel to give the blade a bluish tint. Upon finishing these items, Nikodemus packed them up and took them for evaluation.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 58992 results: Rare
Craft: 10 + 1 = 11

ID# 58993 results: Perfect

ID# 58994 results: Perfect

ID# 58995 results: Uncommon

ID# 58996 results: Fail

ID# 58997 results: Good
Craft: 4 + 1 = 5

ID# 58998 results: Good

-7 mats. +6 items, 36 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Blue Rose
Profession: Blacksmith
ID
Roll12 + 1 = 13
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description:
 An elegant longsword with a bluish blade and a rose placed on top to the side of the hilt. (pic.)

Name: Azure Chevalier Armor

ID58994
Roll: 12 + 1 = 13
Item Type: Heavy Armor (Set)
Tier: 
Enhancements: +9 Damage Mitigation, +14 Thorns
Description: An elegant rose motif  and bluish armor set with a cape. (pic.)

Name: Armor of Jeanne d'Arc

ID# 58992 

CD: 10 + 1 = 11

Item Type: Armor

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 2 * 2 slots) 36 points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (2 slots)

Description: A 13th century french style armor. It is made of Ivory Steel and chased with silver and and gold. The armor is adorned with small fluer de lis raised in gold. A row of silver chains lines the collar of the armor, and leather straps are used to hold the gauntlets to the pauldrons. Between the the two are chainmail links.

Name: Serated Cleaver

ID# 58995 

Item Type: Two Handed Long Sword

Enhancements: (1/1) Damage: +1 DMG (1 Slot)

Description: A large two handed cleaver with large serated teeth. It can saw a man in half with one swing.

Name: Steel Scimitar

ID# 58997 

CD: 4 + 1 = 5

Item Type: One Handed Curved Sword

Description: A basic steel Scimitar. Left unadorned and able to be engraved.

Name: Curved Dagger

ID# 58998 

Item Type: One Handed Dagger

Description: A basic steel Dagger. Left unadorned and able to be engraved.

7th floor, I'm not really sure what I was doing here... but I continued to navigate through the place, keeping my eyes on the coordinates a certain person gave me. As I reach the specified area, I found out that it's a blacksmith shop with a .... unique name. With a sigh I enter the place and look for the owner. I already have a feeling what the annoyingly pushy blonde thief send me here but I wanted to confirm it first... I made a light couch as I address the shopkeeper in a rather loud voice volume: "Hello? I've been send here by miss Ariel... I'm not sure why though...Someone here?"

Hearing the chime in his HUD, Nikodemus set down the large billet he was working on back into the coals to keep it at temperature. Setting the hammer and tongs down and removing his gloves, Nikodemus stepped through the small door that separated the forge from his shop. Seeing a young man standing before him, Nikodemus listened as he said he was sent by Ariel. Nodding in comprehension, Nikodemus leaned down behind the counter and lifted a large case from beneath it. Setting it down, he opened it with the brass key in his pocket. After he unlocked the lock, the case became like water and then vanished. Using his HUD, he opened the item IDs and transferred them from his shop to the young man, allowing him to take ownership. With a smile, he handed a slip of paper over that provided the details of the items, the approval for them, and the bill of sale proving ownership. "These were ordered for you. A set of Armor and a Sword. They are called Azure Chevalier Armor and Blue Rose. They are officially yours."

Item info

Spoiler

Name: Blue Rose
ID
Roll12 + 1 = 13
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description:
 An elegant longsword with a bluish blade and a rose placed on top to the side of the hilt. (pic.)

Name: Azure Chevalier Armor

ID58994
Roll: 12 + 1 = 13
Item Type: Heavy Armor (Set)
Tier: 
Enhancements: +9 Damage Mitigation, +14 Thorns
Description: An elegant rose motif  and bluish armor set with a cape. (pic.)

Working some billets to make new items, Nikodemus failed at the first thing he tried. The second he made was of a bad quality, but would work for the purpose needed. The next 3 items he made were good quality items. A sheild, sword, and armor that matched one another and were left unadorned so they could be engraved at the owners request. The next item he made was another set of armor. This set was made from a special material that gave it the color of a flame burning. He also raised the metal to give it the image of a phoenix, as well as giving the arms and legs feathered looks. He lastly added a cape with trimmings of feathers. The last item he made was a Katana, made from the same material to give it the similar color as the armor. The Hamon was shaped like fluttering feathers in the wind, the tsuba was engraved like a phoenix curling around the blade. the wrap was red and gold, and the menuki were feathers. With the items made, he took them to be evaluated.

Rolls

Spoiler

ID# 59138 results: fail

ID# 59139 results: good
Craft: 5 + 1 = 6

ID# 59140 results: good

ID# 59141 results: Good

ID# 59142 results: Rare

ID# 59143 results: Bad
Craft: 2 + 1 = 3

ID# 59144 results: Perfect

-7 mats, +5 items, 28 exp

Spoiler

Name: Armor of The Phoenix

ID# 59142 

Enhancements: (2/2) Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 2) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (2 slots)

Description: A suit of armor made of a material that gives it the color of flames. Along the cuirass the metal is raised in the image of a Phoenix. The arms have feathered ornamentations along them, as do the legs. A flowing cape runs down the back, the collar, sides, and bottom are trimmed in feathers the color of the sun.

Name: Claw of the Phoenix

ID# 59144 

Item Type: Katana

Enhancements: (3/3) Damage: +2 dmg per slot. (2 slots). Accuracy: +1 BD (1 slot)

Description: A large katana made from a material that gives it a color like flames. The blade's hamon was shapped like fluttering feathers. The tsuba of the weapon is etched and engraved like a phoenix curling around the sword. The Menuki beneath the red and gold wrap are shaped like feathers.

Also, 3 good items, 1 bad, and 2 failed items.

I looked as the smith performed some sort of ritual before producing something I did not expect to see. "This is..... for me?" I asked while gleaming at the items. The first thing to catch my attention on both of them was the rose motif. Seems the chick knew me well enough to recognize my family's crest, same one which I proudly displayed at the entrance of my shop. I take a look around to find the smith's price list then I frown a bit and with a sigh I say: "If I know her well, she didn't pay for them right? " I ask and next I produce a pouch full of Col coins containing the precisely the amount of 3000 of them,

Gave Nikodemus_Blackwood 2000 col, as payment for Azure Chevalier Armor and Blue Rose.

With a smile, Nikodemus looked at the young man before him ask about the items made. Nodding in answer to his question of ownership, Nikodemus leaned against a counter and watched him look them over. As the young man glanced around for a moment, then produced a bag of Col and ask if Ariel had paid for it, Nikodemus shook his head. "No. Her and I had not discussed much of payment aside from the base price. I assumed it would be made after pick up, but if you wish to pay for it, then I will not argue that." Swiping his hand down in the air again, Nikodemus re-opened the HUD and activated the shop interface, moving the Col into it's funds inventory. After doing so, he closed the HUD menu and leaned forward, pulling the Col towards him. With a swift motion, he took 2000 of the Col and moved it swiftly under the counter. The remaining 1000 Col he slid back to the young man. "I mainly did this as a favor to the young lass. I never intended to charge full price. So take that bit back. These are officially yours now lad. And if you ever wish items be made or ordered, fell free to contact me of come to the shop. I am always happy to have some orders coming through."

- Azure Chevalier Armor and Blue Rose

+2000 Col

Working some Billets, Nikodemus began forging. The first item he made was a good dagger. Setting it aside, he began to work on another billet but it fail and was too malleable. Tossing it, he then began to work on another. The next 2 things he made were a matching set of armor and a shield. These were made to reflect any damage back to an enemy. The next item he made was a set of armored gauntlets. These were made of a golden steel and were able to punch through rock and steel. The next items he made were a set of armor and a Whip. The armor was able to stop any damage that the wearer took, and the whips were made of 4 braids that were tipped with clawed hands that can pierce anything. The last item he made was a sword in the Germanic style. It's blade was decorated with etched vines and the cross guard was a pair of elven fae sitting with their backs to the blade, their feet making the quillons. The handle was shaped like a tree trunk, the pommel the roots, holding to an emerald stone.

With these items made, Nikodemus left for eval.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 59191 results: Good 

ID# 59192 results: Rare 

ID# 59193 results: Perfect 

ID# 59194 results: Uncommon 

ID# 59195 results: Rare 

ID# 59196 results: Fail  

ID# 59197 results: Rare  

ID# 59198 results: Uncommon 

-8 materials, +7 items, 40 EXP earned

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Diclonii Vector Armor

ID# 59192 

Enhancements: (2/2) Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 2) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (2 slots)

Description: A set of armor that can deflect damage as if invisible hands move about it at all times, pushing the attacks aside.

Name: Elfenlied

ID# 59193 

Item Type: One Handed Long Sword

Enhancements: (3/3) Damage: +2 DMG per slot. (2 Slots) Paralyze: Removed enemy action for 1 turn afterwards on a roll of 9-10 if one slot is used, and 8-10 if two slots are used. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified). Removes evasion properties from opponent while paralysed. (1 slot)

Description: A Germanic style long sword made from meteoric iron. The blade is forged with etched vines down the blade, and a cross guard made in the semblance of 2 elven fae sitting with the back to the blade, their feet extended to become the quillons. The handle of the blade is shaped like a tree's trunk, and ends in a pommel shaped like roots grabbing an emerald stone. It is named for the German Poem known in english as "Elf Song", and has been rumored to literally sing when it soars through the air.

Name: Rebound shield

ID# 59194 

Enhancements: (1/1) Thorns:  Deals  X* (7 * Tier Level 1) damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you, where X is amount of slots used.

Description: A shield made of steel that is said to rebound any damage back to the one who struck it.

Name: Hands of Ecthar

ID# 59195

Item Type: Armor (Gauntlets)

Enhancements: (2/2) Unarmed Damage:  Adds +(1 * Tier Level) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots)

Description: A pair of armored gauntlets that are made from a purple steel that are able to punch through stone and iron. Named for a famous knight who rode with Artorius, fabled king of Britannia.

Name: Vector Whip

ID# 59197 

Item Type: Whip

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier Level 1) base damage for every slot used. (2 slots)

Description: A Whip make of 4 different braids. Each braid is made of a special quick silver steel that is flexible and jointed, allowing the whip to move and lash about with little exertion. The tips of the four braids are spiked with razor sharp clawed hands that slice and pierce anything they touch.

Name: Rebound Armor

ID# 59198 

Enhancements: (1/1) Thorns: Deals  X* (7 * Tier Level) damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you, where X is amount of slots used.

Description: A set of armor made of steel. It is said that it will reflect any damage back to the one who struck it.

Deciding to make some new items, Nikodemus began forging once again. The first billet he worked was not forging into shape properly, but he was able to save the material and turn it into a good shield. The next items he made were a rapier and 2 handed flamberge. Both were of good quality. After that he began working a billet and forged a dagger that would cut through most material, and would be devastating in the right hands. The next items he made were a matching set of armor, a shield, and an axe. These he made from a unique Ebony Steel that had a strange oxidization in it, giving it subtle but visible rust colored tints along the surface of the items. The Armor he worked a tabard onto the front and back of the greaves, sigils and runes painted upon both of them. Along the armor sets of spikes rose in symmetric points. The helmet was shaped like a victorian plague mask, a large beak-shaped face plate projected from the helmet, and along the crown of the helmet a set of spikes rose, encircling it. The Shield he made and raised images in the material, a frame of bones circling an image of a Raven perched on a Dragon's skull. The axe was made with a crescent moon shaped blade in the front, and a scythe like blade in the back. Along the surface of both blades, and down the handle are runes similar to the ones on the tabbard, but these glow a sickly green color.

Upon finishing the items, he took them for evaluation.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 59243 results: Perfect 8 + 1 XP

ID# 59244 results: Perfect 8 + 1 XP

ID# 59245 results: Good 2 + 1 XP

ID# 59246 results: Perfect 8 + 1 XP

ID# 59247 results: Good 2 + 1 XP

ID# 59248 results: Fail. Salvaged mats. 1  + 1 XP
Loot: 19

ID# 59249 results: Good 2 + 1 XP

ID# 59250 results: Rare 5 + 1 XP

-7 mats, +7 items, 44 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Mantle of the Plague Knight.

ID# 59243 

Enhancements: (3/3) Damage Mitigation:  Removes (9 * Tier Level 2) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (3 Slots)

Description: A set of armor made from a type of black steel that has colorations of oxidized rust mixed throughout. The Helmet is large and ornate, with a large face mask that is shaped like a birds beak. Along the crown of the helmet is a set of spikes. The armor is large, encasing the wearer and giving them a larger frame. Along the shoulders, elbows, and knees are large spikes. The gauntlets end in clawed fingers, and the boots are pointed to viscious spiked tips. A tabbard draps in the front and back of the armor, strange symbols painted on them.

Name: Scales of the Dracholich God.

ID# 59244 

Enhancements: (3/3) Thorns: X* (7 * Tier Level 2) damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you, where X is amount of slots used. (2 Slots) Regen: Heals you +(9 * Tier Level 2) per slot after every attack turn from your opponent on a CD roll of 6 or higher. (1 Slot) 

Description: A large tower shield made from a black and rust colored steel. The face of the shield is engraved with the image of a large raven standing atop a Dragons skull, the outer edge of the shield's surface is raised in the image of bones framing the main image. The shape of the shield gives an impression of an ornate tombstone.

Name: Claw of the Plague Lord.

ID#  59246 

Item Type: One Handed Battle Axe

Enhancements: (3/3) Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier Level 2) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots). Bleed: Activated on a roll of 9-10 with one slot, or 8-10 with two slots. Deals (8 * Tier Level 2) of damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified) (1 Slot)

Description: A large black and rust colored axe that with a crescent moon shaped blade one one end, and a scythe like blade on the other. Along the face of the blades, and down the shaft of the weapon are many green runes that glow with a strange luminescense.

Name: Desolation's Fang

ID# 59250 

Item Type: One handed Dagger

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier Level 2) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots).

Description: A one handed curved dagger that is honed to slice through most material.

Name: Steel Shield

ID# 59247 

Item Type: 

Description: A basic steel shield. It is left unadorned and able to be engraved by the owner.

Name: Flamberge

ID# 59249 

Item Type: Two handed longsword

Description: A basic steel Two handed longsword. It is left unadorned and able to be engraved by the owner.

Name: Steel Rapier

ID# 59245 

CD: 5 + 1 = 6

Description: A basic steel Rapier. It is left unadorned and able to be engraved by the owner.

Standing before his great forge, Nikodemus began to hammer at a billet. Working the material with his hammer, Nikodemus forged a set of armor, a shield, and a sword each of good quality. After those, he repeated the process, forging a dagger, a sword, and a shield of uncommon materials and interesting designs. Each of these he worked and made them look unique in their own ways. The next item he forged was a large 2 handed axe. The blade was wedge shaped and had a scaled pattern on it's surface. The shaft pommel was shaped like a crocodiles head, earning it the name it was given. The last Item he forged was a large 2 handed spear. it was made of a unique gold and bronze material, and had a large blade, being nearly 2 feet in length. along the surface on both sides, a raven holding an eye was etched into the metal. Upon finishing these, Nikodemus took them for eval.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 59301 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3EXP

ID# 59302 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4EXP

ID# 59303 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3EXP

ID# 59305 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4EXP

ID# 59306 results: Perfect 8 + 1 = 9EXP

ID# 59307 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4EXP

ID# 59308 results: Rare 5 + 1 = 6EXP

ID# 59309 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3EXP

ID# 59310 results: Perfect 8 + 1 = 9EXP

-9 Mats, +9 Items, 45 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Johnny Corkscrew

ID# 59302 

Item Type: One handed long sword

Enhancements: (1/1) Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier Level 1) base damage for every slot used.

Description: A Straight bladed cutlass made of a a strong steel. It is named for a fabled pirate who use a blade like this to hunt the dnizens of a land that never age.

Name: Shield of the Lost Boys

ID# 59305 

Item Type: shield

Enhancements: (1/1) Damage Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 1) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Description: A shield made from a strange wooden material that can stop even the most powerful blow from a steel weapon.

Name: Spear of Wisdom, Gungnir

ID# 59306 

Item Type: 2 Handed Assault Spear

Enhancements: (3/3) Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier Level 2) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots) Bleed: Activated on a roll of 9-10 with one slot, or 8-10 with two slots. Deals (8 * Tier Level) of damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified) (1 Slot)

Description: A large two handed spear made of a strange golden and brass material. The blade of the spear is nearly 2 feet in length, and a half a foot in width. Two large quillons jut from the base of the blade, and the shaft is almost as thick as a mans arm, with 2 grooved areas in it to grab hold the weapon. the shaft is etched with symbols and runes, and on the surface of the blade is the image of a Raven holding an eye in it's mouth. The spear is named for the fabled spear of the Nordic God Woden.

Name: Blade of Pan

ID# 59307 

Item Type: One handed Dagger

Enhancements: (1/1) Accuracy: Adds +1 to the BD, but cannot cause a critical hit.

Description: A strange dagger that is light as air. It's been rumored to be used by a strange fairy who does not age.

Name: Axe of the Crocodile

ID# 59308 

Item Type: Two Handed Battle Axe

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage: +(1 * Tier Level 2) base damage for every slot used. (1 Slot), Paralyze: Removed enemy action for 1 turn afterwards on a roll of 9-10 if one slot is used, and 8-10 if two slots are used. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified). Removes evasion properties from opponent while paralysed. (1 Slot)

Description: A large axe made from a greenish material. The blade is shaped in a wedge shape, and has scaled patterns along the surface. the pommel of the blade is shaped like the head of a crocodile.

Name: Jewelry Loop

ID# 59310 

Item Type: Tool

Enhancements: (3/3) Crafting Die: Adds +1 to the CD when crafting in a shop.

Description: A small rounded brass tube that is tapered at one end with a small crystal lense, and flared at the other with another larger crystal lens. Looking through the small lens magnifies sight and would be best used by tailors and artisans.

Also 3 good quality items

Working on some items, Nikodemus began to forge billets. The first couple items he made were of good quality. These were a shield, sword, and axe. The next items he made were a whip made of braided leather, and a set of plate mail armor. The next items were a roman style spear and a spartan style shield. These were decorated to match their styles. The last item he made was a set of armor made in the greek style and named after the greek hero Achilles who fought and died during the Trojan war. Taking his time to make sure the armor was made properly and would stand up against any attacks. With them finished, he went to evaluations.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 59375 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4 xp
Craft: 8 + 1 = 9

ID# 59376 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4 xp

ID# 59377 results: Bad, Mats saved 1 + 1 = 2 xp 
Loot: 17

ID# 59378 results: Perfect 8+ 1 = 9 xp

ID# 59379 results: Rare 5 + 1 = 6xp

ID# 59380 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3xp

ID# 59381 results: good 2 + 1 = 3 xp

ID# 59382 results: good 2 + 1 = 3 xp

ID# 59383 results: rare 5 + 1 = 6 xp

-8 mats, +8 items, 40 exp

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Bullwhip

ID#  59375 

CD: 8 + 1 = 9

Item Type: Whip

Enhancements: (1/1) Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier Level 1) base damage for every slot used.

Description: A standard whip that is made of coiled leathered that is braided and tied tightly to allow for a good flexible snap.

Name: Steel Plate Armor

ID#  59376 

Enhancements: (1/1) Damage Mitigation:  Removes (9 * Tier Level 1) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Description: A set of armor that is made of steel plates interwoven and connected together to create proper armor that will stop a blow.

Name: Armor of Achilles

ID# 59378 

Enhancements: (3/3) Damage Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 1) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (3 slots)

Description: A set of armor made in the style of ancient greek soldiers. The armor encloses the wearer in a layer of protection that is said to withstand any blow. Named for a hero of Greek literature, Achilles also weilded a spear and was said to be nigh instoppable, until being brought down by a poisoned arrow to the heel.

Name: Pilum

ID#  59379 

Item Type: One handed spear

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier Level 1) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots)

Description: A light one handed spear used by ancient roman warriors. The blade is thin and long, able to skewer through armor, shield, and flesh.

Name: Spartan Shield

ID# 59383 

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 1) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (2 Slots)

Description: A large round shield made of bronze and gold. This shield was used by ancient spartans to protect from all manners of attack, capable of withstanding arrows, spears, and even swords. it is said that a small group of soldiers with one of these each could make a wall that could fend off an army.

also rolled 3 good items

Nikodemus awoke from a long slumber. Looking about his small room in his shop, his icy blue eyes were met with the large glowing azure eyes of his new friend Typhus. With a loud caw, the bird shuffled back and forth on it's perch and murmured in it's chest. Standing up, Nikodemus shook the sleep from his limbs and ran a hand through his brunette hair. Yawning, he stood and slid on a pair of leather shin high boots, lacing them tightly. He slide the black and grey woolen breeches down over the boots and then slid a clean black and red trimmed tunic on. As he walked past the large birds perch, it flapped it's wings twice and then leapt, fluttering a few feet, and landed on the large giants shoulders.

Heading down into his forge, he stroked the birds head and listened to it coo slightly, blinking it's large glowing eyes. As he passed a perch at the entrance to his forge, the large bird took flight, circled the room, then landed nimbly upon the perch and watched intently. Nikodemus slipped his apron on, then his leather gloves. Taking his tongs and hammer, he grabbed a billet of material and thrust it into the forge, still stoked and ready for work. Slowly, Nikodemus got into the rhythm of forging once more, producing 2 inferior items, and then 6 good quality items. The very last item he worked on came out well. A nice set of armor made of a golden steel, chased with a crimson red material in it's center in the shape of a Fluer De Lys. Along the side he raised and chased swirls and small cheverons, and repeated this along the arms and pauldrons of the armor. Once it was done, he took it to evaluations.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 59506 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59508 results: Rare 5 + 1 = 6XP

ID# 59509 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59510 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59511 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59512 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59513 results: Bad 1 + 1 = 2XP

ID# 59514 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP
Craft: 6  + 1 = 7

ID# 59515 results: Bad 1 + 1 = 2XP

-9 mats, +9 items, 28 EXP

Item:

Spoiler

Name: Armor of Marco Polo

ID# 59508

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 1) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (2 Slots)

Description: A set of armor made of a golden steel material. The front of the plate is decorated with a crimson red Fluer De Lys, and down along the sides and back are swirling patterns of lines and small cheverons. Along the arms are similar red Fleur De Lys and on the shoulders are cheverons. The armor is named for a famed adventurer and explorer.

Also 6 Good items and 2 Bad items rolled.

Deciding to get some work done, Nikodemus began to forge some billets. The first items to come out were of inferior quality. Nothing that would be of use. The next two items were of good quality, but nothing special. The next items he made were a matching set of armor and a shield. These he made of Ivory steel and chased them with gold. The next item he made was a sword. The blade was long and straight, and of a style to mimic european swords. along the fuller, 7 large violet gems are set along it's length. each gem was found in a meteor and burned with an inner fire. The next item he made was a rapier. the blade was thin and had a small fuller along it, chased in a crimson red material. The hilt was a mix of a bell guard and full basket hilt. The last item he made was a mortar and pestle. Made of a crystal material, they would provide a good vessel for grinding and crushing materials for use by many different crafters.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 59581 results: Perfect 8 + 1 = 9XP

ID# 59582 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59583 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59584 results: Perfect 8 + 1 = 9XP

ID# 59585 results: Bad 1 + 1 =2 XP

ID# 59586 results: Rare 5 + 1 = 6XP

ID# 59587 results: Perfect 8 + 1 = 9XP

ID# 59588 results: Bad 1 + 1 = 2XP

ID# 59589 results: Perfect 8 + 1 = 9XP

-9 mats, +9 items, 52 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Ilya, shield of darkness

ID# 59584 

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Enhancements: (3/3) Damage Mitigation:  Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (3 Slots) +54 Mitigation

Description: see pic

Name: Lyss, armour of darkness

ID# 59581

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Item Type: Heavy armour

Enhancements: (3/3) regen:  Heals you +(9 * Tier Level) per slot after every attack turn from your opponent on a CD roll of 6 or higher.  (3 Slots) 

Description: Both:

AnimeWarrior.jpg

Name: Sword of The Seven Stars

ID# 59586 

Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage:  Adds +(1 * Tier Level) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots)

Description: A european style sword made of an Ebony Steel material. The blade is nearly 5 feet in length, with a large fuller grooved down the middle of the blade, 7 large violet gems are set at intervals along the blade. The gems were harvested from fallen meteorites, giving the blade it's name.

Name: The Thin Red Line

ID# 59587 

Enhancements: (3/3) Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier Level) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots) Accuracy: Adds +1 to the BD, but cannot cause a critical hit. (1 slot)

Description: A very unique italian rapier, it's blade is thin and long, with a rounded bell guard that curves into a full basket guard to protect the hand of the weilder. The blade is made of steel, with a small fuller running along the blade. The fuller is chased with a crimson material, giving it a deep red look. The hilt is jeweled with rubies.

Name: Mortar and Pestle

ID# 59589 

Item Type: Tool

Enhancements: (3/3) Crafting Die: Adds +1 to the CD when crafting in a shop.

Description: A small crystal bowl with steep rounded edges. The inside of the bowl has a grainy texture to help grab the materials being ground. Resting inside the mortar is a long rod made of a similar crystal, thin enough on one end to fit in a persons hand, the other end is bulbous and wide, with a slightly rounded edge to be used to grind materials against the bowl. This item can be seen in use by many different crafters, from cooks to alchemists, smiths to tailors.

Plus 2 good items and 2 bad items.

Zandra is in need for some new armour, as well as a new shield. Thou she havent seen Macradon much lately, she decided to check out another blacksmith. Also to see if he produced same quality as Mac did. She enters the store and walks up to the smithy."Hello there. My name is Zandra and its a pleasure to meet you mister." She says and stretch forth her hand for a handshake."Sorry but Im in a bit of hurry. Could you make these for me?" Sha hands over an order."Together with a good quality copy of the shield? I offer 5,000 col if you prioritize it."

Spoiler

Name: Ilya, shield of darkness

ID# 

CD: 

Enhancements: +54 Mitigation

Description: 

Name: Lyss, armour of darkness

ID# 

CD: 

Item Type: Heavy armour

Enhancements: 3 slots regen

Description: Both:

AnimeWarrior.jpg

Edited by Zandra

Hearing the sounds of his door open, and a customer come in, Nikodemus stepped from his forge and looked the young lady before him over. Hearing her out about an order, Nikodemus smiled and nodded. "Of course. I can make those. It shouldn't take to long either. Fact, I already got some things started, should be finished with them and have them to eval in a bit. I can alter them to your liking." Taking the order slip, Nikodemus looked it over and nodded again. "I can get it done for sure Mamzel. Once they are ready, I will message you and let you know!"

After having handled the order from Zandra, Nikodemus went back into his forge and began to work. The majority of his items he forged were of good quality. One of these he set aside and forged to specifications for the order from Zandra. The rest he left as standard blanks. His other items he made were of unique quality. Deciding to use a new item he had, Nikodemus took a small vial from his pouch and drank it's contents. The potion was known as Crafter's Respite, and it re-energized the crafter to allow for double the work.

Feeling strong of arm once again, Nikodemus began to forge. The first item he made was a perfect item. This he set crafted to specifications for another order he had. The next items were more good quality items, another being inferior, and a couple others being unique. With these done, he went to evaluation.

Used Crafters Respite. 1 remaining

First set of rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 59664 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59665 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59666 results:Good 2 + 1 = 3XP

ID# 59667 results: Rare 5 + 1 = 6XP

ID# 59668 results: Bad, Salvaged. 1 + 1 = 2XP
 Loot: 15

ID# 59669 results: Rare 5 + 1 = 6XP
Craft: 10  + 1 = 11

ID# 59670 results: Rare 5 + 1 = 6XP

ID# 59671 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4XP

ID# 59672 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4XP

-8 mats, + 8 mats, 37 EXP

Second set of rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 59673 results: Bad 1 + 1 = 2xp

ID# 59674 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4xp

ID# 59675 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4xp

ID# 59676 results: Perfect 8 + 1 = 9xp

ID# 59677 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3xp

ID# 59678 results: Uncommon 3 + 1 = 4xp

ID# 59679 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3xp

ID# 59680 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3xp

ID# 59681 results: Good 2 + 1 = 3xp

-9 mats, +9 items, 28 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Bloodletter

ID# 59676 

Enhancements: (3/3) DMG: Adds +(1 * Tier 1) damage per slot used. (2 Slots). Bleed: Activated on a roll of 9-10 with one slot, or 8-10 with two slots. Deals (8 * Tier Level) of damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified) (1 Slot).

Description:  This rapier has wiry rings of metal surrounding the hilt, intended to protect the users hand from oncoming blades and attacks. The hilt extends into the blade which sits at 60 centimetres and is slender and sharp. The blade has been refined to the point where its precision is easily used to strike areas of the body which will hurt the most, generally causing intense bleeding to the opponent which tends to be just as deadly as the blade itself.

Name: Bramble

ID# 59667

Enhancements: (2/2) Thorns: X* (7 * Tier Level 1) damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you, where X is amount of slots used. (2 Slots)

Description: A shield made of steel with green chasing. along the edges, thorned vines of bramble wrap around it, giving it it's name.

Name: Grand Wall

ID# 59669 

CD: 10  + 1 = 11

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage Mitigation:  Removes (9 * Tier Level 1) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. (2 Slots)

Description: A set of armor made of grey steel. the armor is shaped well made and strengthened to provide protection.

Name: Blade of Longius

ID# 59670 

CD: 10  + 1 = 11

Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: (2/2) Damage:  Adds +(1 * Tier Level) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots)

Description: A roman style Gladius, The blade is wider than most and around 3 feet in length. it is sharpened on both sides, and can stab and cut well.

Name: Cutter

ID# 59671 

Item Type: Dagger

Enhancements: (1/1) Bleed: Activated on a roll of 9-10 with one slot, or 8-10 with two slots. Deals (8 * Tier Level 1) of damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified) (1 Slot)

Description: A serated blade alittle over 1 foot in length, the dagger can cut deep, tearing veins and arteries into shreds.

Name: Kite Shield

ID# 59672

Enhancements: (1/1) Damage Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level 1) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Description: A shield shaped in the classical rounded diamond shape, this shield is light and used to block and parry attacks, allowing for the user to then strike and move back.

Name: Laquered armor

ID# 59674 

Item Type: armor

Enhancements: (1/1) Thorns: X* (7 * Tier Level 1) damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you, where X is amount of slots used.

Description: a set of armor made from laquered steel tiles with thick chainmail beneath it for added protection

Name: Javelin

ID# 59675 

CD:  7 + 1 = 8

Item Type: one handed spear

Enhancements: (1/1) Accuracy: +1 BD

Description: a spear of great length, this weapon has been known to be used by many armies, being thrown to great effect.

Name: Bearded axe

ID# 59678 

Item Type: one handed axe

Enhancements: (1/1) Damage: +1

Description: A basic axe with a large blade the has an extended length towards the bottom of it. This item has been used by Norse warriors, Headsman, and others for centuries.

Also rolled 7 Good items and 1 Bad item

Nathan entered into the two story building on the seventh floor, intending to fulfill that promise he had made himself recently on bettering his equipment. He pushed open the door, the bell of the shop ringing as he entered. He saw the counter of the shop and walked over to it, order form in hand. "Good day sir, I would like to order your services. I require a new blade if it would not be too much trouble for you. I have written down what I desire on this piece of paper." Nathan placed his own order form on the counter and then accessed his inventory, checking his wallet and material balance, just as reassurance he could pay for his order. With a nod Nathan closed his inventory and looked at the smith. "I will pay in 1000 Col and six mats for your services to me. There is not any particular rush, just whenever you can get it to me would be great. I will go ahead and give you my thanks, I am sure that I will love your work."