[F8-Shop] (OPEN) The Shield and Sword Emporium [Experienced Blacksmith]

Khrysaor was lounging about on his chair, that was situated just behind the front counter of his shop. He had a exhausting morning crafting items for the shop, when he decided he needed a little break. 'Man, I am bored, I haven't had any customers for a long time. Scratch that I haven't had any customers, period, except for Hakai.' thought Khrysaor. He sat around for a few more minutes, before he got up to wander and check the condition of the items he had on display around the shop. He went around the weapon section of his shop and inspected them, and seeing nothing for him to do, he strolled back to the counter. Khrysaor went around his counter to take a little nap in his seat, when suddenly he could hear the faint sliding of the shoji door.

He opened his eyes and looked up to see one of his friend quickly strolling up to his counter, Khrysaor said, "Hey there Ryuu, long time no see, and how are you this fine day? I see getting right down to business." Khrysaor studied Bhairyuu for a moment as he looked around, 'I am guessing he's too excited to get his shiny new sword.' "Ahhhhh, yeah your sword is ready. Just wait a few minutes as I get it." replied Khrysaor. He turned and went into the back room, where he took out a wrapped up package. He brought it back outside and placed it in front of Bhairyuu, slowly unwrapping the covering of the sword, and out came out one of his masterpieces. It was a beautifully sculpted sword, and powerful as well. Khrysaor then handed the blade to Ryuu, and said, "Here it is, do you like it? Oh, yeah and about the cost don't worry about paying me back, at least until you get the Col. and also I will give a little buddy discount of 400 Col. So, you only have to pay me 1000 Col."

Edited by Khrysaor
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhairyuu waited eagerly as Khrysaor went into the back room of his shop to get the custom order sword that Bhairyuu had commissoned him to make and when he brought the sword out, Bhairyuu's jade green eyes which normally had a bored and maybe even sleep-addled expression in them lit up with a joyful, excited expression that was rather uncharacteristic of him, but then who could blame him, he was finally going to get a perfect quality weapon with not 1 but 3 enchantments on it...so naturally, he was like a kid in a candy shop, his eyes riveted on the sword and his mind barely registering what Khrys was saying at the moment. He was so excited, he even started drool a little, not that he noticed it of course. He took the sword from Khrys and had started to run his hands over it, admiring the crafting that had undoubtedly gone into making the sword when luckily, his mind registered what Khrys was saying about the sword and its cost now that he had calmed down a bit

"Of course, I like it, Khrys! After all, I had to put a lot of effort into thinking it up...Hmm, a friend discount, eh? Much appreciated, amigo...I will be sure to pay you back once I get my Col reserves up some more...Hopefully some events or quests will come my way...then I would be able to do it in no time at all..."

He paused to go gaga over his shiny new sword again and after several minutes, he spoke again

"Thanks for the excellent sword, Khrys...This should help my survival rate go up...if even a little...Anyways, take care, bro...and next time I might commission you to make some heavy armor for me...perhaps something based off the Anbu black ops outfit from that anime Naruto and its sequel Naruto Shippuden."

With that, he gave Khrys the IOU for the 1000 Col and with a lazy wave, he exited the shop and headed back to the <<Town of Beginnings>>, hoping to give it a test run sooner or later.

[OOC: Acquired Curved Sword-type Perfect quality weapon <<Embodiment of Apophis>>]

Edited by Bhairyuu
  • 3 weeks later...

Day 11:

It was a nice morning in Forenthia village, Khrysaor could be seen unlocking the front doors to his shop. He slid open the shogi doors and went to the back room where his forge was located. He was going to work on crafting some items. He turned on the furnace and brought out 4 ores from his inventory. He started to work on his first two items, and when he was done molding both into shape he put them in to the furnace to make it softer so he could shape the swords just perfectly with sharp edges, but were left in too long causing them to melt beyond repair. After, he threw away the wasted material with a sigh and brought out two more material. This time he would work on one before the next. He started to shape the material by hammering away at it, until it took on a decent sword shape. then put it in the furnace, and waited a decent amount of time before bringing it out to hammer at the jagged edges, and after finishing looked at the stats and whistled at the perfectly made curved sword. He then went to work on his chest plate which also came out to be another perfect item.

ID# 70509

CD: 1 + 1 = 2

-1 Mat | Fail | +1 EXP

ID# 70510

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Perfect

-1 Mat | +9 EXP

Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Zantetsuken

Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
ID:  70510
Roll: 11 + 1 = 12

Quality: Perfect

Tier: 2

Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Curved Sword)

Enhancements: (3/3) 

Damage - Adds +(1 * Tier Level) base damage for every slot used. - 1 Slot Used.

Bleed- Activated on a roll of 9-10 with one slot, or 8-10 with two slots. Deals (8 * Tier Level) of damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified) - 1 Slots Used. 

Accuracy - Adds +1 to the BD, but cannot cause a critical hit. - 1 Slot Used.

Description: A curved sword which is grey at the hilt and slowly becomes mores silver in color as you go to the tip of the blade. Actual blade is made out of silver. Enough grooves on the hilt that helps for a more sturdier grip.

036cafecac637009741bbd6d14f546da.jpg

ID# 70511

CD: 12 + 1 = 13

Perfect

-1 Mat | +9 EXP

Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Armament Infused Chestplate
Your Rank: 4
ID:  70511
Roll: 12 + 1 = 13
Item Type: Heavy Armor

Damage Mitigation: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. 2 SLOTS USED

Regen: Heals you +(9 * Tier Level) per slot after every attack turn from your opponent on a CD roll of 6 or higher. 1 SLOT USED

Description: Nice even curved and flat body to the armor. Silver colored metal. Made of steel.

ID# 70512

CD: 2 +1 = 3

Fail

-1 Mat | +1 EXP

Total EXP: 83 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 9 = 103/160 EXP

36-4 = 32 Mat.

Edited by Khrysaor

Day 12:

Khrysaor was sitting on his back porch watching the sun come out. He did not feel like going to work but he sighed knowing he had to make some crafts for the day. So, with that thought he stood up and went to the back to where his forge was located and went to his work table. There he brought out 4 ores that he knew he was going to craft on for the day. One of the ores blasted apart after he hammered it too hard causing it to be wasted. his other ore was shaped into a pretty good shield, which when he went out to check its stats turned out to be only a good item. The same thing happened with his third attempt, but it was his last attempt which had bore fruit and after sweating it out from his failures from before, he finally got to produce a masterpiece work of a shield, which he named the Kuroi Ryu.

ID# 70533

+1 Perfect

-1 Mat | +9 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Kuroi Ryu
Your Rank: 3
ID:  70533
Item Type: Shield

Thorns: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage. 2 SLOTS USED

RegenHeals you +(9 * Tier Level) per slot after every attack turn from your opponent on a CD roll of 6 or higher. 1 SLOT USED

Description: Diamond shaped shield. Length is long. Thicker in the center but as the metal goes outwards from center the thickness gradually becomes thinner. Black colored metal, with a silver outline of a dark black dragon in the center.

Image result for black dragon shield

ID# 70534

CD: 6 + 1 = 7

-1 Mat | +2 EXP

ID# 70535

-1 Mat | +1 EXP

ID# 70536

CD: 4 +1 = 5

-1 Mat | +2 EXP

Total EXP: 103 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 9 = 117/160 EXP

32-4 = 28 Mat.

Edited by Khrysaor
  • 1 month later...

Hydra had come along way to his friends store on the eighth floor. Whilst the trip was tiring it was good to see a friendly face as he entered the stores premise. "Nice place you have here." The spearman laughed, he was impressed by the Asian theme. The brunette slowly walked up to the counter. "Truth be told I have three items that need making but most likely not enough materials for them to be crafted." Hydra opened his inventory before putting out a bag on the counter. "If you can manage to craft all three you can keep the remaining materials." The brunette said a smile on his face. "Oh, here I will put the one that needs crafting first at the top."

With that Hydra handed over three blueprints, wished Khry all the best and headed out. He would be back to check up on how things were developing within the next few days.

- 20 [T2] Materials.

Order form (1)

Spoiler

Name: Shield of the Drowned
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Enhancements: Mitigation (3)
Description: A medium sized shield pitch black in color. Intricate waves flow around the whole shield and towards the center there is a engraving of a creature from the depths dragging its prey down with it. The picture looks to resemble characteristics of a dragon, however only it's eyes are a vivid blue the rest of the image is faded.

Order form (2)

Spoiler

Name: Armor of the Water Serpent
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum (2) Regen (1)
Description:  A black set of armor with deep blue edges. The armor is plated with wave like patterns coming away from the shoulders. A three headed water serpent coils around the main body of the armor and up to the neck where it's heads rest.

Order form (3)

Spoiler

Name: Fang of the Water Serpent
Item Type: Weapon
Enhancements: Damage (3)
Description: A one handed spear. The tip is silver and slightly curved, it reflects any natural light brightly.  The main shaft of the spear is grey and engraved with an intricate design of a river which is a dark blue.

@Khrysaor

Day 13:

Khrysaor was starting his crafts for the day. He brought out 5 T1 ores out to start out with. He started on his first one and put it in the forge after hammering away at it for some time, but came out as a dud in his eyes, even though in reality it was a good item. His next one came out with the same result, but when he made his third attempt at the third piece of ore it was able to be formed into a Uncommon shield. Khrysaor wiped his head forehead of sweat with a smile, happy he was able to form a good enough item in his eyes.

Suddenly he heard his front door open and wondered who it could be, he quickly went around his forge and entered the main part of his shop stopping at the front counter, and was surprised to see Hydra there. He said, "Hey man. How have you been? Thanks, I know I like how my shop is built too." Khrysaor then was handed 3 blueprints for perfect items and some T2 Material from Hydra. "Ok, I will get to work on your requests right away and PM you when I am finished, and thanks for the T2 Material, it will be great help." said Khrysaor while waving Hydra goodbye.

After that, he went back into his forge and took away the remaining T1 ores from his work table and put down two T2 ores Hydra gave. His last two attempts at crafts for the day were fruitful and was able to make one more uncommon item and at least one of Hydra's request a spear of tier 2 quality.

ID# 72335

-1 T1 Mat | 2 + 1 = 3 EXP

ID# 72336

CD: 5 + 1 = 6

ID# 72337

-1 T2 Mat | 8 + 1 = 9 EXP

+1 Perfect (Not Approved)

Spoiler

Name: Fang of the Water Serpent
ID: ID# 72337
Item Type: Weapon
Enhancements: Damage (3)
Description: A one handed spear. The tip is silver and slightly curved, it reflects any natural light brightly.  The main shaft of the spear is grey and engraved with an intricate design of a river which is a dark blue.

ID# 72338

CD: 8 + 1 = 9

-1 T2 Mat | 3 + 1 = 4 EXP

+1 Uncommon (Not Approved)

Spoiler

Name: Regen Chest Plate
ID: ID# 72338
Roll: 8 + 1 = 9
Item Type: Armor
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Regen (1)
Description: Curved on the top, but becomes more flat lower down. Silver colored.

ID# 72339

CD: 8 = 1 = 9

-1 T1 Mat | 3 + 1 = 4 EXP

+1 Uncommon (Not Approved)

Spoiler

Name: Regen Shield
ID: ID# 72339
Roll: 8 + 1 = 9
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Regen (1)
Description: Diamond shaped, silver colored shield. Worn on the right arm.

Total EXP: 117 + 3 + 3 + 9 + 4 + 4 = 140/160 EXP

38 - 3 = 35 T1 Mat.

20 - 2 = 18 T2 Mat.

Edited by Khrysaor

ID# 72372

CD: 3 + 1 = 4

-1 T1 Mat | 1 + 1 = 2 EXP

ID# 72373

CD: 4 + 1 = 5

ID# 72374

CD: 3 + 1 = 4

ID# 72375

ID# 72376

CD: 10 + 1 = 11

-1 T1 Mat | 5 + 1 = 6 EXP

Total EXP: 140 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 156/160 EXP

35 - 5 = 30 T1 Mat.

18 - 0 = 18 T2 Mat.

Edited by Khrysaor

ID# 72424

ID# 72425

ID# 72426

ID# 72427

ID# 72428

-1 T1 Mat | 3 + 1 = 4 EXP

ID# 72430

Total EXP: 156 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 3 = 174/160 EXP

Leveled/Ranked Up: Experienced Blacksmith >> Assistant Blacksmith

EXP : 174/320

35 - 6 = 24 T1 Mat.

18 - 0 = 18 T2 Mat.

Edited by Khrysaor

Hydra walked into his friend's store only to find his spear had been made. "This is great!" Hydra said pleased that one of his items had been crafted. The brunette sized up the spear. Tier two equipment certainly felt lighter, stronger and faster compared to the earlier counterparts. Thanking Khry for the spear Hydra then put away Lyrica's Fang. The two had had some amazing time together and the young brunette was going to put this unique up on his shop wall. Perhaps if he could ever find a way to increase it's tier he would one day use it again. Now with the fang of the water serpent Hydra slung it over his shoulder and headed out for the day. "Thanks again Khry, I will check back again in a few more days to see how the other stuff is coming along." 

+ 1 Fang of the Water Serpent.

Edited by Hydra

Day 14:

Khrysaor was lazing about by the front counter. He was almost going to stand up to get ready for crafting , when his front door opened and in came Hydra asking for his spear. He said, "Hey, I got your beauty right here." and Khrysaor handed the spear over to Hydra. He then said, "I should be continuing some crafts and hopefully your other requests will be done soon." After, saying bye to Hydra, Khrysaor went back to his forge and started to do some crafts, from some of his tier 1 ores. Some came out good but others not as much, but his last craft which he was using a tier 2 ore, that Hydra had given, he hoped he would get something that will be good enough for Hydra's armor. After, slowly working on it he got a satisfying result as he looked over a perfect armor set he was able to create.

ID# 72527

ID# 72528

ID# 72529

ID# 72530

Spoiler

Name: Armor of the Water Serpent
ID: ID# 72530
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum (2) Regen (1)
Description:  A black set of armor with deep blue edges. The armor is plated with wave like patterns coming away from the shoulders. A three headed water serpent coils around the main body of the armor and up to the neck where it's heads rest.

ID# 72531

ID# 72532

-1 T1 Mat | 5 + 1 = 6 EXP

Total EXP: 174 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 9 + 3 + 6 = 200/320 EXP

24 - 5 = 19 T1 Mat.

18 - 1 = 17 T2 Mat.

Edited by Khrysaor

Day 15:

Khrysaor slowly unlocked the front door to his shop. After, walking in it could be seen that he looked very haggard from his exhausting day out and he just felt like resting so bad, but he had to make Hydra's last request, that was his shield. So, he wanted to finish whatever crafts he could for the day. He slowly went to his forge, and brought out his hammer and a tier 2 ore, and slowly went about forging a shield. Khrysaor's face lit up as he looked at a perfect shield and now he knew he did not need to make any more crafts for the day and he could take a nice nap for the night, not needing to worry about making anything else.

ID# 72855

Spoiler

Name: Shield of the Drowned
ID: ID# 72855
Enhancements: Mitigation (3)
Description: A medium sized shield pitch black in color. Intricate waves flow around the whole shield and towards the center there is a engraving of a creature from the depths dragging its prey down with it. The picture looks to resemble characteristics of a dragon, however only it's eyes are a vivid blue the rest of the image is faded.

Total EXP: 200 + 9 = 209/320 EXP

19 - 0 = 19 T1 Mat.

17 - 1 = 16 T2 Mat.

Edited by Khrysaor

After a short wait the spearman returned to see how his friend was doing. When Hydra had seen that there were both his items made to perfection he couldn't help show his delight. "Thank you so much Khyr, here please take this." Hydra left a bag of 3000 col on the table. It was the least he could do and his friend had put in a lot of effort and time to make these items for him

It wasn't often that someone would be able to make 3 crafts and so quickly. Fitting his new armor Hydra gave it a quick evaluation. Despite the fact it was classed as heavy it felt easy to fit and incredibly light, especially compared to the tier one equipment. It also looked the part, a complete upgrade on his previous set with more detail and a look which matched his design request. Thanking his friend once more Hydra left the store more than satisfied.

+ 1 armor of the water serpent

+ 1 shield of the drowned 

- 3000 col

Edited by Hydra
  • 1 month later...

Day 16:

Khrysaor had gotten some request for two items to be made a shield and some heavy armor. He hoped he was up for the job and could somehow make two perfect items and that of tier 2 level. He brought out two tier 2 ores and started to painstaking hammer away at the ore and put them up for heating to allow for the shapes of the items to be easily formed and more malleable to the hammer. He worked on the items for hours on end, all through out the day making sure he did not screw up anywhere in the process. After, he was done, he swiped away sweat which had formed on his forehead, and had a bright smile on his face as he made the two perfect items.

ID# 77301

CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect)

-1 T2 Mat | 8+1 = 9 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Pain Drinker
Your Rank: 5
ID: 77301
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Regen 3
Description: A silver heater shield with simple, sweeping engravings across an otherwise mirror-bright surface. 

ID# 77302

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good)

-1 T1 Mat | 2 + 1 = 3

ID# 77303

CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect)

-1 T2 Mat | 8+1 = 9 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Razor Ire
Your Rank: 5
ID: 77303
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Thorns 2, Recovery 1
Description: A shirt of maille, the rings of which seeming to be crafted from razor wire, each link having shaving-sharp protrusions that can be deadly to assailants. 

Total EXP: 200 + 9 = 230/320 EXP

19 - 1 = 18 T1 Mat.

16 - 2 = 14 T2 Mat.

Edited by Khrysaor

Sweat running down his brow, Shield stopped in front of an unfamiliar shop. He checked the information for the building on his HUD.

"God, I hope they're open. Not much time before we have to assemb-" Shield paused, squinting at the name of the owner listed on the shop info. " @Khrysaor? He stopped into my shop just the other day!"

He pushed on the door, and as it swung inward, he breathed a monumental sigh of relief. Hurrying inside, he flagged down the familiar smith.

"Khrysoar! It's good to see you, and I am relieved to find your shop open!"

Summoning a scrap of paper from his menu, he slapped the note down on the counter, a stern look in his eye.

"I'm sure you've heard of the new boss that's just recently shown itself. Well, I just happened to hit a new tier just as the moment of truth arrived. Can you make me these items?"

Spoiler

Name: Pain Drinker
Your Rank: 8
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Regen 3
Description: A silver heater shield with simple, sweeping engravings across an otherwise mirror-bright surface. 

Name: Razor Ire
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Thorns 2, Recovery 1
Description: A shirt of maille, the rings of which seeming to be crafted from razor wire, each link having shaving-sharp protrusions that can be deadly to assailants. 

[-2800 Col]

Khrysaor was lounging about at the front counter of his shop,just relaxing after a tiring day of crafting, but at least he was able to finish what he had sent out to do. He looked to the front door when they opened up and said, "Why hello @Shield, its good to see you too.I have got your masterpieces made and they are just right in the back. Just wait a moment." He shuffled his feet leading him to the back of the shop and pulled out two items, which he showed his buddy. "Look I have got you shield and armor right here, take a look and see if everything is to your liking." said Khrysaor, while giving the items away.

-1 Pain Drinker

=1 Razor Ire

Shield let out a sigh of relief for the second time since laying eyes on the shop. He accepted the items gratefully, pushing his matted hair out of his eyes and looking them over. Once he was satisfied that they met his standards, he gave a nod of approval before storing them away.

"Everything seems to be in order," he said, opening up his menus for an additional transfer. "And I really appreciate you working under such short notice. Here."

With that, a dialog box opened up in front of the blacksmith with the standard text denoting a money transfer:

[Shield would like give you 500 Col. Would you like to accept?]

[O Accept - X Decline]

"Don't be a stranger," he added with a wave. "You know where to find me if you need anything."

He turned to the door and strode out of the shop, trying hurrying on to the next stage of his preparations for the upcoming battle.

Khrysaor watched on as @Shield inspected the goods, and turned to him with satisfaction. Khrysaor said, "Thats great that it meets yours standards." But just then a pop-up window appeared in his face asking if he accepted a small money transfer to his accounts from Shield's account. He was a little confused at first but then thought he was getting a small tip so he just went ahead and accepted it. He turned back to a leaving Shield and said, "Nah, man I won't. Hopefully we get to fight together at the next boss fight. Wouldn't that be fun."

+500 Col.

Domarus noticed that Macradon had been a bit absent of late and besides that, his prices were a little high for Domarus at this time.  And so he had searched for a different place to purchase his new gear.  It would be an upgrade from his tier one equipment, especially his weapon's.  With Rhozarth being tier two rank two, he dealt more damage than his previous weapon.  When he reached rank three he would deal even more.  And he needed accuracy badly.  Thus he would come to this player's shop seeking upgraded equipment as well as a change of weapon.  He walked in wearing the dragon bone armor, since his hope breaker set was far too intimidating and dark for other players.  Reputation was vital for his goals and thus he needed to keep up a good appearance.  The new armor would still be intimidating but it was the introduction that counted.  As he entered the player's shop he spotted the player almost instantly, his flaming dragon watching from Domarus' shoulder.  He smiled and nodded to the player as he walked over.  
     "Hello there.  I was hoping you could craft a few items for me.  Unfortunately I don't have any materials at the moment, but I can pay in col.  I need these three items made and I may come back with a second order if that's alright.  I won't rush you but I would like to get the weapon as soon as possible, the gauntlets next, and the armor last.  I can pay for them all at once but if you can't craft them all together I'll just pick them up one by one if that's alright."  Domarus placed the order on the counter.  He needed the weapon most of all, so he'd pick that up as soon as he could.  After that he would simply pick up hopebreaker whenever it was finished.  He bowed slightly to the player and made his way out of the shop.  Eventually, it would get to the point where players would be bowing to him, and not the other way around.  However he was patient.  Patience was how that goal was achieved.

Spoiler

Name: Ψυχή ζητών  <Translation:  Soul Seeker>
Item Type: Weapon
Tier: [2]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [3 Accuracy]
Description: [A huge black two handed ax with glowing red designs in it.  ]

Name: ΕλπίδαΘραύστης  <Translation:  Hopebreaker>
Item Type: Armor
Enhancements: [3 MIT (54 MIT)]
Description: The main part of the armor:  Head arms torso legs and boots58a871eea8ce5_Hopebreaker2.thumb.jpg.d26966cbc54f6e09a81c52bf58beb9b9.jpg

Name: ΕλπίδαΘραύστης <translation:  Hopebreaker.  Part of a set>
Quality: [Rare]
Enhancements: [2 Thorns]
Description: [Same as the hopebreaker armor.  This part is the Gauntlets and shoulder pieces of the set]

Day 17:

Khrysaor was lazing about behind his counter. Thinking about how life was going for him inside Aincrad. He was startled awake when he heard the front door open and he was as a @Domarus he had seen around but never talked to come inside his shop. The player had asked for some items to be made for him, and Khrysaor agreed. He took the required information and said, "Hello there, I should have these items you requested made for you in due time, and sorry it seems like I didn't catch your name. Mines is Khrysaor." after that, he waved the player bye and went out back to craft using one of his ores he was able to make a perfect ax.

ID: 77778

-1 T2 Mat | 8+1 = 9 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Ψυχή ζητών  <Translation:  Soul Seeker>
ID: 77778
Roll: 12+1=13
Item Type: Weapon
Enhancements: [3 Accuracy]
Description: [A huge black two handed ax with glowing red designs in it.  ]

ID# 77779

ID# 77781

ID# 77782

CD: 7 + 1 = 8

ID# 77783

ID# 77784

Edited by Khrysaor

Day 18:

Khrysaor had woken up from a little nap, to help him rest up a bit before he started to work on some more crafts and hopefully make the last pieces of items for the player. He went back to his forge and brought out 6 ores and started to work on them the fourth and fifth came out to be perfects and the items he had wanted to make. Thinking he did enough work for the day he went back out side and sent a PM to the player to pick up his goods, and then he sat down on a chair to wait patiently.

ID# 77873

CD: 2 + 1 = 3

ID# 77874

ID# 77875

CD: 7 + 1 = 8

ID# 77876

-1 T2 Mat | 8+1 = 9 EXP

Spoiler

Name: ΕλπίδαΘραύστης <translation:  Hopebreaker.  Part of a set>
ID: 77876
Quality: [Rare]
Enhancements: [2 Thorns]
Description: [Same as the hopebreaker armor.  This part is the Gauntlets and shoulder pieces of the set]

ID# 77877

-1 T2 Mat | 8+1 = 9 EXP

Spoiler

Name: ΕλπίδαΘραύστης  <Translation:  Hopebreaker>
ID: 77877
Roll: [12 + 1 = 13
Enhancements: [3 MIT (54 MIT)]
Description: The main part of the armor:  Head arms torso legs and boots58a871eea8ce5_Hopebreaker2.thumb.jpg.d26966cbc54f6e09a81c52bf58beb9b9.jpg

Edited by Khrysaor