Energy Restorations?

Go to solution Solved by Takao,

I'm just wondering, I noticed people have a hard time regening energy. Especially in higher levels. Why don't we add an energy restoring enhancement? We already have HP restoration, why not have energy also? I think it's sensible since in MMOs there's always mana potions or whatever they use. I'm not talking about electrolytes btw, that's just a turn by turn regen, right? If I'm mistaken on the use of electrolytes, I'm sorry. 

• Solution

Name: Recovery

Cost: 1 Slot

Cap: 2

Effect: In your own turn, if you roll a CD of 6 or higher you will recover 1 energy per slot used along with the 1 passive energy recovery every player has.

Applicable to: Trinkets, Lucky Charms

Name: Electrolytes

Cost: 1

Cap: 3

Effect: Each enhancement slot used will regenerate 3 energy in combat. One time use per item.

Applicable to: Snacks*coughs*

Electrolytes is a one time use thing, as the description says. There are plenty of ways to recover energy now if you include meditation too. I don't think it's a matter of people having a hard time recovering energy as it is people just using up their energy quickly.

Edited by Takao
1 minute ago, Takao said:

54cdb372c7.png

7d0c51da63.png

*coughs*

I get what you mean with the energy regens but I honestly find those small...  what I was thinking was something more on the lines of something like this..

Name: Energy Recovery

Cost: 1 Slot

Cap: N/A

Effect: Instantly restores (5 * Tier Level) HP for each slot used 

Just an idea..

But, as we keep unlock more floors, wouldn't there be a need to spam more to keep up with the health of the bosses? idk... sorry I'm just looking at this from a solo to a small party perspective.. 

on another thought... how come alchemy is the only consumable without an energy restore?

32 minutes ago, Rain said:

But, as we keep unlock more floors, wouldn't there be a need to spam more to keep up with the health of the bosses?

That's why you get a larger energy pool when you level up, giving your more energy to spam.

The energy recovery is only for prolonged fighting (which boss raids doesn't seem to be right now).

33 minutes ago, Rain said:

on another thought... how come alchemy is the only consumable without an energy restore?

I don't see a reason for it to do so. Electrolytes are already balanced as they are, and just making another reflavor of it for alchemist just seems pointless.