Sub forums for the Merchants and Shops Forum

3 hours ago, Rain said:

I mean... breaking it down some more... separating the different shops into their own sub forums. like a section of just Blacksmiths, or a section of just Tailors. idk... it was just a thought.

I used to "tag" each shop with the category they belong to; that way you just had to click "Tailor" and it would list only the tailor shops. However that took too much of my time and I don't believe the players continued where I started.

10 minutes ago, Erroneous said:

I used to "tag" each shop with the category they belong to; that way you just had to click "Tailor" and it would list only the tailor shops. However that took too much of my time and I don't believe the players continued where I started.

There are ways to tag my shop as "Merchant" aside from just having text in the title? If so, I'd use it if I knew how, or that it was an option.

Or is that an admin/gm/whatever only option?

12 minutes ago, Erroneous said:

I remember seeing those on the older threads. Those would've definitely been useful.

57 minutes ago, Erroneous said:

That is just one of Erron's superpowers, us mortals (even PSTs) don't have the ability to tag threads anymore. Or at least I can't find the option...

Edit: Also I don't really see a point to doing that, the active shops are visible in the first page of the 'shops and merchants' section. Is not like there is a huge amount of active shops, so that some get lost in the constant updates. That and the aesthetic effect.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2016 at 3:58 PM, Ariel - The Crowned Lion said:

That is just one of Erron's superpowers, us mortals (even PSTs) don't have the ability to tag threads anymore. Or at least I can't find the option...

The system shows that all have access to tags.