[PP-F10] A scream in the dark<<Wail of the banshee>>(Manta)

Zandra glanced at Manta when she also slayed one off the zombies. Thou she kept her main focus on one off the two remaining undead guardian. She smirked at him."Hehe, you ready to meet your death?" She said to the humanoid. She knew he wouldnt answer, but it was always fun to tease mobs like that. It maybe didnt made any different combatwise. But she felt better to throw comments like this. Thou she wouldnt be able to kill it with words alone, so she charged up he cross punishment and rushed towards it, activated her charge skill and then a red cross appeared on his chest where she swung the heavy chain. Its health got reduced to zero and he exploded into nothingness.

ID: 58215 BD: 9 Kill

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarlet smiled over at Zandra as she got rid of one of the remaining zombies. Now there was only one left. She didn't see any reason to hold back anymore, so she pointed her blade at the creature, activating her strongest sword art <<Over Radiation>>, and sprinting forward, stabbing and twirling until the zombie was nothing but pixels. She looked over at Zandra again. "Easy, huh?" She asked with a smile.

ID# 58480 results:

Battle: 9 14x1= 196 DMG

Scarlet: 173/173 (22/40)
Zandra: 176/176 (37/44)

<Undead Guardian Zombies> 0/40 HP | Mit: 15

Edited by Manta Gaul

Zandra watched as Manta, with stab after stab, made the last enemy's health bar to in one single attack drop from green to yellow, from yellow to red and from red to nothingness. A few seconds later it exploded. It felt like the fight was almost over before it had even started. The red haired girl asked if it was easy. Or rather commented it.''Easy? I dont know what you mean? Did we do anything?'' she answered and winked. So, there was another quest done. Now she had almost caugth up on every single quest. She brushed some her hair that hung infront of her eye to the side. A moment later it fell back down.''So, now when we have completed the quest, shall we head back to town? Maybe visit a bar to take a drink or two?'' she asked the rapierres.

Scarlet smiled over at Zandra as she suggested that they head back to the settlement to get a drink or two. She was glad that this quest was finally over, as it was one of the final quests that she hadnt done. Granted, the system was bound to release some new ones soon, but for now it was a pretty awesome achievement. "Yeah, that sounds like it might be fun." She stated, starting to lead the way out of the prison and back towards the town. She turned her head towards Zandra while walking. "So, I heard you got the unique last boss fight. What's it do?" She asked curiously.

Manta agreed to Zandras suggestion about going to a pub for a drink or two. The noirette felt glad, this was the first time she would hang out casually with another girl. Except that night with... but she didnt wanted to think about it. Specially not today, today she was gonna enjoy some drinks in the company off a friend. Then the red haired female asked her about the last boss fight. Or rather the item Zandra got for dealing the final hit on it. A proud smile appeared on her lips, even thou she wouldnt have been able to do it without the team-work off all the other frontliners. Zandra made a few swipes in the air infront off her, and a few moments later, she held a dagger looking like a spider fang in her hand.''You mean this?'' she said, threw the dagger up on the air where it spun three rounds before the handle saftly landed in Zandras open hand. As a previous Expert dagger player, she knew how to play with dagger.''It have two different two slots damage over time effects. One poision and one blight I think its called. You like it?'' she asked, turning her head from the dagger that now was in a tight grip, blade pointing upwards, to the slightly younger girl.

She glanced over at the dagger, admiring the looks alone. It looked really cool, and if ti had the effects that Zandra said it did Manta knew someone who would be able to put it to really good use. The woman was attempting to create a build centered around status debuffs, and chance. Scarlet also knew that the only thing a dagger like that was good for was really just fighting tank builds. "Yeah, I really do. It looks awesome although the enhancements might not be the most useful. So, are you planning to use the demonic egg on thaqt or save it for a more damage based one?" She asked, pretty sure that Zandra had been a part of the event where they had gotten them, but not entirely sure. She was trying to go with her gut though.

Manta asked the crimson eyed woman what to do with the dagger, use the egg on it or save the egg for later. Zandra scratched her chin with her free hand and thought."Hmm... havent thinked about that egg." Zandra changed hands so she now held it in left. She grabbed her whip that was hanging at her hip with her righg. She now held both weapons, one in each hand and looked at them. She quickly opened and closed her hands around one at a time and looked at them from one to the other. The dagger felt kind off wrong. Like it didnt fit her hand. Not like she held it in wrong side hand like it would be better if she took it in the right instead. It just felt misplaced. Then she looked at her chain-whip and a smile appeared on her lips. If the dagger was misplaced, then this was a puzzlepiece that fit perfectly, felt like an extension to her body. And every scratch on it had a story, and she remembered every single one off them."I will save both for later." She and looked at Manta."I cant change from this whip. At least not now. I need a weapon to rely on with all this player kills." She attached the whip to her hip and the dagger went back to her inventory.

Scarlet looked the dagger over one more time before Zandra put it up, thinking to herself before making an impulsive, split second decision. "I know someone who's been looking for something like that and could put it to good use. They've been working on a status debuff build. If your interested, I could trade you a hundred materials for it. I'd offer more, but that's all I have." She offered seriously. 

What Zandra her next made her stop in her tracks. She looked at Mantas face. Her voice sounded like she was serious, but she wanted to make sure that she realy was so. The crimson eyed woman couldnt see a trace off that Manta was joking with her.''Ehm... well I...'' so Manta was willing to pay a hundred materials for the dagger. It was a demonic item, and since noone had realy sold them what she had herd off she didnt knew if hundred materials was high, low or medium price for it. She scratched her chin again.''Im not sure I...'' she wouldnt have any use for the dagger, well not at the moment. And she was all set on materials. But to max out alchemy it wouldnt be enough.''Im not sure I can answer now. Have to think about it a little. Lets have a few drinks and I'll see how I'll do.''

(I forgot we have to go to 41 posts..... ;-; )

Scarlet nodded at Zandra's reaction. She felt as though the deal she had offered was a fair one, but it wasnt like there was a list of how much a demonic item was worth. Plus, Scarlet couldnt recall anyone ever selling a demonic except to Crimsa, and that really wasnt a very good one. At least Zandra hadn't said no right off. She led Zandra back into the main settlement and looked around, not knowing the floor very well. "This place is really creepy, do you think we could go to another floor?" She asked tentatively, wondering exactly what a tavern on this floor would be like.

(Yeah, its that pinkhaired daggerusers(no names) fault ;) )

Zandra followed Manta into the main town of floor nine. The rapieress suggested they would go to another floor for a tavern. Zandra scanned what she could see of the town and nodded."Yeah of course." She thougth for a few moments. She knew a good tavern at her homefloor in snowfrost. But she wasnt in the mood to be in a winterlandscape at the moment."Well, what do you say about going down to nice ol' beginner town?" She asked at looked at Manta. While waiting for a reply she also thougth alittle about how ro do with the knife.

Scarlet had been thinking about floor four, her favorite, but it seemed like Zandra wanted to go to the beginner floor instead for some reason. Scarlet didnt have much experience with restaurants or the like on the first floor, but it seemed like Zandra knew of a good one. "That sounds fine, lead the way." She stated, not sure of where the place was. At the same time she was hoping that Zandra would say yes to the deal she had proposed. Maybe after they had had a few drinks and talked a bit. 

After her suggestion, Manta told her to lead the way. Zandra scratched her neck. The only one she knew about was the one where she had met Marisa a long time ago. When she was low level. She blushed a little when she remembered what had happened that night after a couple of bottles of sake. But the manager was kind."Sure." She said after a few seconds."I know about one... Havent been there in ages, but it was nice back then." Zandra said and headed into the warp gate. She exited it on floor one. There she took a fewbsteps away from the teleportation gate to give Manta space when she exits and walking straigth on Zandra.

Scarlet smiled again. She saved her reply to Zandra for when she exited the gate and approached the other young woman. "You can call me Scarlet if youd like. I changed the name to help me get over Zel's death. Just a little bit of distance goes a long way. You might not have known, but we were actually dating...." She expressed, opening up slightly to the black haired whip user. She looked away a bit embarrassed. Zelrius and her hadn't been very open about that... She felt as though she had loved him, and now that some time had passed she was certain of it. Regardless of how he may have felt about her, she had had strong feelings for him. "Anyway, lead the way."

When the redhead joined up with her she told Zandra she could call her Scarlet instead. First she got surprised. To tell your real name in Aincrad was indicating you realy trust someone. Then Mant... Scarlet said she changed it after Zelrius death. So maybe she had just changed the name to another she liked. That probably was the case. But then she opened up about her and Zelrius had been dating. That was also kinda private. Make her doubt her previous thougth about the name. She gave the rapieress a warm smile."Its hard to lose someone you love. I dont know how it feels, but I can only imagine if Jomei would pass away."she shrugged just by the thougth about it. Scarlet then told her to lead the way. So Zandra grabbed her hand and started to walk towards the outskirts of the town.

Scarlet followed after the black haired woman, pulled along by her hand. "It is hard, but the important thing is to keep yourself from going numb. And if you go after their killer, your reason needs to be that your killing them to prevent more deaths, not for revenge. Revenge really only causes a lot more pain." She explained, walking next to Zandra towards the outskirts of he starting city. 

The two hot girls walked thru the city. There was barely anyone to be seen. Most players probably had walked into some nice tavern somewhere. Now when they was in a safe zone, Zandra swiped in the air infront of her with her free hand a couple of times. While the other held Scarlets in a firm grip. She feels her smooth skin against hers. Some seconds later, Zandra dark angel armour disapear and for a moment she shines. Next moment it disapear and she had equipped her special-ordered clothes she had bought from Ariel. A nice black dress. Nothing to fancy. But you still looked like you was well-fed when it comes to money, so to speak."Scarlet, probably you have already figured it out. But if you want, you can call me Sandra when were not in public." She said without that extra Z sound at the start of her name. She had turned her head towards Manta when talking to her. Now she looked forward and stopped. Infront of them was a bar, with a 'closed' sign and planks covering the door and window to not make it possible to enter."Oh." Was all she said when staring at the wooden building infront of them.

Scarlet continued to follow Zandra through the streets, watching as she changed clothes from armor to a very nice black dress. Scarlet would have copied her and done pretty much the same, but she was already wearing a greyish-black dress vest, a whit collared shirt, and a skirt. So she was already pretty dressed up. She listened as Zandra told her what appeared to be her real name, something incredibly obvious but not something that Scarlet had ever considered. It seemed so obvious now though. They finally reached their destination only to find that the place was boarded up with a closed sign. She paused, thinking... "So, what do we do now? Do we take a gamble on one of the other restaurants?" She queried.

Zandra scratched her neck, thinking.''Ehm... I dont know.'' so, the cafe she was planning to visit had closed, and it didnt seemed it was gonna be opened with quite a long future. She looked at Manta.''Well, maybe we shall go and take those drinks another time. I have once been on another cafe here at floor one. It was realy, realy terrible. But maybe I just had bad luck back then.'' she took a breath before continueing and swiped in the air until the dagger pixelated in her hand.''Here, Ive decided that Im willing to trade the dagger with you. Im pretty sure Im not going to use it myself. I think you have someone that needs it more then I at least.'' she said, holding the hilt towards the red haired girl. Still wondering if she realy makes the same decision.

Scarlet smiled as Zandra finally gave her an answer about the dagger. Hakai would definitely be glad to hear it. Her whole thing was status debuffs, so this weapon would get her that much closer to joining them on the frontlines. Scarlet opened up the trade menu and included a few extra things from her original offer. "Here, Im going to add some of my Col to the trade, as well as this darkened rapier. You can give it to someone who needs it more than me. After all, your shop gets more business than mine, so you see more people on a day to day basis." She explained, smiling and a accepting the trade.

-38,000 Col

-100 Mats

-Darkened Rapier