[OP-F1] No Longer the Sound of Silence

Talo sat silently as he watched the two players converse between one another. Hmm, I guess they do know each other, thank god it wasn't some random stranger.... Wait, me and Hydra were random strangers .Oh well I guess Talo sighed lightly to himself and stood up, Hydra able to function on his own now."We were just kind of exploring a bit, new to everything. He was showing me all the best spots to hear things." Talo said and waited for response. Wait, that seems and sounds weird. "The reason being of course is that I was deaf for 11 years in the real world, so sounds are a great surprise for being stuck in here. Hydra heard me yelling and talking to myself, wanting to hear my voice and just take in sound, so he offered to lead me around to help me out. Then you showed up so yeah." Talo shrugged and kind of looked between the two, not really knowing what to say now.

"Huh... oh this?" He glanced at the weapon on his back "Thanks, Lyrica had one big fang." The brunette said chuckling. Whilst Talo conversed with Hakai about his past Hydra began to wander around keeping a close eye on everyone. The brunette wished it would start raining, he was a pluviophile after all. Someone who loved the rain, letting out a sigh he glanced upwards at a small opening within the tree's canopy frowning at the sun, it was sunny to often. Eventually turning back to the pair he let out a slight yawn, his energy levels once again dropping. Hydra was not offended or even suspicious by Hakai's presence but a little confused, after all its not everyday you happened to bump into someone else in the forest. Shrugging the thought of Hydra lent against a nearby willow tree and listened in.

Hakai looked over at Talo unsurprised. "You'd be amazed by how many people have a similar story. I knew a guy that was in a wheel chair in the real world and came here to experience what it's like to walk. You arent the only one experiencing new things." She explained, glancing over at Hydra momentarily when he moved to lean up against a tree. "I dont know much about good places to hear in, but when your a high enough level you should visit floor... fifteen or sixteen. I dont recall which... It's a volcanic plain, you can hear the rumbling under the earth and the sizzling of the lava. It quite cool for being so hot." She joked. "Of course, you need to be a very high level to be safe on a floor like that."

Talo listened to Hakai talking about other people who have gone through similar things. "Wow, must be even more stunning being in a wheelchair all your life, I mean, imagine how tall you would be after getting into this game." Talo wondered aloud. Talo noticed Hydra wandered off, but he trusted him enough to not just randomly come back and kill him. The girl in front of him mentions floor 15 and 16, and Talo did not like the idea of those two floors that much. "Yeah.. I don't think I'm going to be going to those floors anytime soon. But maybe when I'm higher level I can." Talo said and finished the apple that Hydra gave him a while ago, almost not even realizing he still had the said apple. "So, what are you up to out here?"

In his normal fashion, the wanderer wanders into the 1st floor Town of Beginnings. As he roams town, he sees a fairly sized group casually talking. After a closer inspection, he quickly notices some people that he's acquaintances with. He, at first, took some steps forward thinking that he should socialize. But after a few steps, he stops in his tracks. He's really not fond of socializing. He prefers action over words. After some thought, he begins walking towards the group again, but after a few more steps, he stops to second guess himself. This continued on until, he's standing next to the group already. He has no choice now, either say something or this is gonna end awkward. "H-hey guys..." He awkwardly let out a soft tone as he faced the people he's met before. (pretty much everyone except for Talo)

Edited by Rain

As the conversation developed Hydra couldn't help but let himself relax. He had been stressed lately, for unknown reasons, although it wasn't surprising being stuck in a death game. As Talo asked Hakai what she was doing so deep in the forest, Hydra noticed movement not far from the groups current position. Another player had emerged, one the spearman recalled seeing a few times before although he couldn't quite remember where. To the brunette the player looked was somewhat nervous, his tone of voice suggested this... if the approach wasn't obvious enough. "I think he is friendly..." The spearman pondered, resting his right hand against the trunk of the willow, his left hand dangled free, twitching slightly in case this was all just a facade, and he and Talo were in fact in danger. Hydra gave a friendly smile in any case and nodded welcoming the player into the group, but otherwise remained as silent as the forest itself.  

Hakai smiled to Rain and then turned back to Talo, opening her mouth to speak. Just then her HUD flashed and there was a beep. She opened her HUD and checked out the new message. She sighed and turned back to them. "My partner is having some trouble with a quest, and equipping some items. She cant read, sooo.... She really needs me." She quickly sent Talo and Hydra a friend request. "Sorry to have to leave so soon, but hopefully we can meet up sometime in the near future. See you guys around." She stated before walking off, back towards the main settlement.

The trio stood in the forest, when a fourth player approached them rather tentatively, and very shy like. Talo turned to the man, who's name was not yet said, and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Talo, and it seems you know Hakai," Talo motioned to the girl that smiled at the man, "And that is Hydra." He smiled at the new comer, and turned to Hakai, who just announced her departure. "It was nice meeting you Hakai, hey maybe we will see each other again." Talo smiled and waved to the girl, then opened his HUD screen and added her as a friend. "Then there were three." Talo mumbled. He watched Hydra twitch into fighting mood, but quickly calmed down, a relief for both Hydra and himself. "Oh, I don't think I caught your name." Talo said and turned to the mystery man, smiling at the man warmly.