[PP-F1] When Wandering Souls Collide

"Surprisingly." Jazmyne comments, chocolate eyes locked on Rain's figure as he defeats the boars, slow clapping with a smirk plastered onto her face. "You really prove your worth in the fields, up until now I really thought you were just super lazy." She nods in Rain's direction as a sort of "I was wrong about you" form of apology, genuinely curling her lips up from a smirk to a sloppy grin. 

As Hakai protects her, sort of, Jazmyne folds both thin arms over her chest and watches the scene unfold attentively. Jazmyne feels safe with two players watching over the fields for mobs and so she gets to searching for what she came for in the first place. Materials. Unfortunately she isn't lucky and huffs, giving up shortly after she starts, in need of a break before her veins begin to boil. "I didn't know material searching would be so difficult..." She complains, comparable to a small child whining, rolling her eyes before leaning idly against a lone tree.

Spoiler

ID #60474

Loot #14 - You find no suitable materials.

Group Loot - 4 Materials

Edited by Jazmyne

The wanderer casually navigates his HUD with precision. Moments later, his armor changes and a grey-ish coat sling over the wanderer's shoulders. His clothes were that of formal wear, a white collared shirt, greyish pants. Brownish formal shoes.

- Assurance unequipped - [EVA +2, MIT +9]
- The Wandering Kingsman equipped - [LD +2, MIT +9]

As he tinkered with his HUD, the wanderer's face lit up. He quickly walks up to Jazmyne. "Hey, if you're interested, you can have this. It'll help you." The wanderer opens a trade and forwards stats for the cloak.

Spoiler

Hooded Cloak (by Jambi) - Equipped
Item Type: light/ leather armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Slot mitigation (removes 9 dmg from every hit to you, will always take 1 point of dmg)
Description: A black hooded cloak. 

While waiting for Jazmyne's response, the wanderer spots a glint in the corner of his eyes. As he got closer he realizes that it's a rare herb used in a lot of medicines. He quickly tugs on the herb and collects the herb before it broke into pixels.

ID# 60478 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 8 Loot: 18 (16+2) MOB: 8
+1 Material (LD: 18)

- Group Loot -
5 Materials

Edited by Rain

Hakai glanced over at Jazmyne as she complained about not realizing how hard it was to find materials. "Well, the best way to get materials is actually to fight mobs. Its much harder to just find materials just lying about." She explained, just as Rain pulled a herb of some kind out of the ground as if to disprove her point. She wandered over to a small herd of boars and slashed out with her claws. The wounds she caused to the animals made a sizzling sound and were green rather than the normal red color. However, the animals were dead before the actual damaging effect of her claws could activate. Still, she pointed at the wounds before the boars burst into pixels. "See? I told ya I wasnt lying."

ID# 60548 results:

Battle: 9 Primal Burst: 1x1 AOE= 5 DMG (Blight and Envenom activated)

Loot: 16= +4 Mats

Hakai: 56/56 EN: 12/14

Boar: 0/4 (-5)

Boar: 0/4(-5)

- Group Loot -
9 Materials

Edited by Hakai

With a smile flashing bright white teeth Jazmyne accepts Rain's offer, the cloak transferred to her own inventory. Working the HUD menus like a pro, Jazmyne immediately equips the Hooded Cloak, despite the fact that she isn't even going to enter combat. The cloak gives Jazmyne a rather creepy vibe and dark aura as it shadows her face and covers nearly the entirety of her petite body. She stalks around in pure joy, loving the way the item fits her, and the fact that she's a bit stronger with it now in her hands.

"When I'm stronger. And I believe you, trust me." Jazmyne comments, nodding towards Hakai and Rain to continue hunting mobs as she collects materials in the background. It's painful to accept the fact that she can hardly hold her own, but the dangers are too risky, and Jazmyne certainly doesn't want to be remembered as that dumb low-level who rushed head-first into bloody territory. Bending down low the brunette searches the ground for materials though what she finds are pathetic excuses for materials and are immediately thrown elsewhere for others to bother with. 

Spoiler

ID #60587

Loot #9 - You find no suitable materials.

Group Loot - ?? Material(s)

+Hooded Cloak (by Jambi) from Rain - Equipped

~

Hakai, in order for monsters to qualify for Loot they must have at least 1/2 the HP of the highest leveled player. Since you are the highest at Level 14, the boars in your previous post must be 1/2 of your HP to qualify for Loot. Correct me if I'm wrong or made a mistake, but I don't think we qualify for the +4 Loot unless you edit your post. :)  Don't forget they also have to have 1/4 of their HP put into MIT ~

Edited by Jazmyne

Jazmyne didn't have to say anything. He knew exactly what she was thinking. "Not strong enough... Dumb low level..." The wanderer had heard it all. He had thought those exact thought backs when he first started out. At level one he blindly walked out into the fields without a care in the world and almost died as he tried collecting mats. He was young - sort of - and brash. We all were all low levels at one point - well rain's still a low level, but he's slowly getting stronger and has the equipment to survive. As he looked off into the distance... "I know what you're thinking.. don't worry. We all started out where you are at one point." As he looked back at his group, an idea popped in his head. "Hey, I've got an idea for you to get stronger. There's a quest that lets you choose a profession and all you have to do is collect materials. Whatcha think? Up for it? You also get random bonus materials after completion." 

OOC: I'm talking about «Earning a Living» btw. :p

Hakai glanced over at Jazmyne who seemed to be a bit upset by the fact that she wasnt able to get the same amount of materials as efficiently as herself and Rain. "Yeah, dont worry about it Jazmyne. We all started out as level ones, we were all in your position at one point. Just try to be motivated when you see someone stronger than rather than doscourahed." She suggested, smiling at the other woman. She looked around the field but didnt see any obvious mobs or materials lying about. Just then her HUD popped up. She checked the new message and sighed before ignoring it. It was her in game wife. The other woman still didnt understand that the in game marriage system was a game mechanic to be exploited, not something that actually signified love between two players. Granted, it could, but in this case it didnt.

Edited by Hakai

Awkwardly standing between the other two players, dark brown eyes switching gazes from one to the other, she shrugged before lazily smirking. "...Uh... Okay? I wasn't discouraged, y'know, I know I'm strong. I just need to power through to gain experience and then I can get better. Simple. But thanks for the, er, motivation. I'll remember it when I'm a high level." Stretching long limbs out, placing each behind her head in a relaxed posture, Jazmyne hunched over, definitely ready to leave the party. Especially at the mention of picking up a profession... A job... A constricting force that would render her busy most of the day. "Nah." She settled her gaze on Rain, though not before smiling back in Hakai's direction, as he was the one who'd brought up the idea. "I'll take a quest, though. Just not that one. Maybe the three of us can meet up again when I'm ready?"

Edited by Jazmyne

The wanderer lets out a slight smile. "Sure" He then casually navigates his HUD and sends Jazmyne a friend request and Hakai. "Just pm me whenever, I'll let you know if I'm free." As the wanderer looks back at Jazmyne, he notices that the sun's already close to setting, over her shoulders. "I think we should head back to town. The sun looks like it's starting to set and who knows what you'll find out here." The wanderer looks for the nearest hill and stands atop of it looking back at town. It didn't seem far so the group should still be fine. "Whenever you guys are ready, let's go."

Hakai gave Rain the thumbs up as he suggested that they head in for the day. They had been out for only a short while, but they had gotten out pretty late and the sun was heading down. Stronger monsters generally came out at night and while she felt confident that her and Rain could handle it, she doubted that Jazmyne could. "Yeah, might as well head back in. You can have all of the materials I gathered Jazmine." She stated, handing over four materials to her. She had plenty thanks to her adventures with her wife. She accepted the friend request and sent one of her own to Jazmyne before starting to walk back to the city. "My wife will be getting impatient. Shes very needy. Ill see you two later." 

[Hakai exits the thread]

"Cool." Jazmyne accepted the materials graciously, and the friend requests as well. Though she wasn't quite sure about Rain yet, Jazmyne went along with it anyways, thinking that perhaps he was different once warmed up to. Otherwise she'd simply use him for questing and the like. The dark hardly intimidated the brunette, but since Hakai left she decided it would be time to leave as well. "If you don't have a place to stay, I'm chillin' in a pretty cool inn that gives up rooms for free." Jazmyne offered Rain, not exactly sure if he had a place in Aincrad, wanting to get to know the male a bit more. Whatever the answer she'd place both hands within the pockets of her pants, strolling off into the Starting City that wasn't too far away.

Spoiler

OOC:

Thanks, Hakai! :3

And Rain, unless you reply to Jazmyne's offer first, you can post the thread results now.

The wanderer quickly goes into a panic - inside his head. It sounded like a little incentive to go to her place, but this was all too fast. The wanderer isn't like that. No, he had to play it cool. Calm and collected... calm... and collected. "Uh.. it's okay. There's a cozy inn near my shop in the 4th floor that I like stay at. It's also free so yeah." Nail it!

The wanderer walks Jazmyne back to the city before leaving the party. The fields are never safe for anyone and he feels like she won't completely survive. The cloak he gave her gave some protection, but defense can only do so much.

- Completed -
1 SP for each person
133 Col for each person
9 mats to Jazmyne