Power-Level Marathon

Description: With a boss on the way, I have been felt with a slight sense of urgency in gaining a lot of SP in a short amount of time, so this is going to be asking for as much help as my body has room for. Almost every quest I can get done, I would like to get done. A few quests are excluded for the moment due to strength gaps or because they seem too interesting to get through quickly in any way.

Fulfillment requirements: Assist Kalesh with a quest of your choosing. The quests are as follows:  The Lich's Calling, Wail of the Banshee, & The Iron Guardian. All will be NK and you need to be decently high leveled/equipped to the point I feel comfortable that we can complete it on our own without great risk of death.

Aid Allowed: Primarily No - For the sake of expedience these will be taken in groups of two. May be flexible on this depending on the difficulty of the quest!

Rewards: A free fish with stats of your choosing once I catch them. I cannot promise a timeline for completion but will do everything in my power. As well as the knowledge you helped a player reach front-liner levels.

Repeatable: Yes - but only after having completed the quest you accepted first, quests will be edited out as they are accepted/completed. No time paradoxes here!

Edited by Kalesh

Sounds good to me, Tak! I have no problem with doing sub-dungeons as well. Quests are mostly my go-to for completionist reasons and consumables, otherwise I'd probably be asking for dungeons to begin with~

Naturally since you are so ungodly high leveled and hard-hitting, quest-wise I'd probably prefer Lich King, Butcher of the Sands, Leviathan, or Iron Guardian. Iron Guardian being at the furthest end of the list because he gives 1 SP :P Even if the banner is kinda kool.

I think you may have misunderstood what this request is for, Niko~

This thread is a personal one for me, as in I am the one being power-leveled, and am even offering a reward to those who help! It's not a community event~! I don't mind having an RP with ya, but it's not going to be related to the request. There are no 'slots'. You could start your own request though, there is no limit to that kinda stuff :)