[PP-F10] Hiding out in Yomi. Nobody ever goes to Yomi. (Opal)

Undead Hydra Stats:
HP: 154/700 []
Dmg: 110

Kalesh gasped in surprise as one particular head of the undead beast lunged towards him! Kalesh basically had three choices, get eaten, bet bitten, or not get bitten. He chose the latter most option. With his claws held out he grabs the hydra's jaws, keeping them parted as he grit his teeth from the effort! The surprisingly strength of the beast had him being pushed back in his place, his feet digging into the ground and leaving a trail before Kalesh got a good footing against a boulder! With a roar he suddenly shoved his arms to the side, making the head lose its direction in surprise and instead slide across the ground towards Opal with its jaws now shut. "Finish it off or weaken it, either way this lizard-fish is finished!" He grinned, panting softly from the effort he had brought forth to not crumple under the beast from its breath alone!

Opals HP: 193/193 [Hate 4]
Mit: 54
EN: 24/48
Sword Art: San Ge  || 12 EN || Dmg: 216

Kalesh HP: 128/128 [Hate 1]
Mit: 48
EN: 21/32
Sword Art: Miss || 2 EN || DMG: 0

ID: 61725
BD: 1
MD: N/A
CD: 1-6 [Opal] 7-12 [Kalesh]

Edited by Kalesh
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undead Hydra Stats:
HP: 000/700 []
Dmg: 110

Her sword art activated once more, slashes continued upon the undead Hydra as she tore flesh from bone. The eerie sound the creature made startled her when last of its HP was drained. With a bright flash the creature itemized and disappeared. The essence it left behind was that of dark purple pixels of its fragmented life now dispersing around the adventurers. Opal sighed and swept her hair out of her face turning to the Wild Dancer.

"Good work out there, even if you blundered up a bit. But I say with it dead, we can call this a day and go back to your place for that...special somethin you hinted at earlier. God knows I could use it. The woman's weapon seemed to disappear from within her grasp as it materialized back into her inventory. Giving a small nod to the Wild Dancer she placed both hands over his shoulders and leaned over him; at this time both their pop up showing the rewards for killing the beast and the items they had gained throughout the adventure. 

"Some nice loot, and that's a lot of col. I am one step closer to building my fortress. Come on, baby. It's time for you to rock my world."

The two continued teasing each other until they arrived back at Yomi. Opal pressed a few choice buttons on her menu revealing her body in the Vice Commander's Uniform she once wore for the Knights of the Blood Oath, minus the panties. Her dark black hair and honey colored eyes and the long flowery tattoo that was painted over her body, it was just as she used to be. 

"Kalesh! We of the Blood Oath need to be punished for our crimes! Punish me all night long!" As promised with his claws on, they took to the bed and the night was as savage as the two could make it. 

Opals HP: 193/193 [Hate 4]
Mit: 54
EN: 13/48
Sword Art: San Ge  || 12 EN || Dmg: 192 Dmg

Kalesh HP: 128/128 [Hate 1]
Mit: 48
EN: 21/32
Sword Art: Miss || 2 EN || DMG: 0

ID: 61727
BD: 5+4 = hit
MD: Dead
LD: 4+4 = 8 

==

Thread Summary: +1 SP Each, +400 Col Each [2 Page Completion]
Sub Dungeon Found Here: Click Me For Dungeon Roll [+3 SP Each, 6 Materials and 1800 Col]
Thread Loot: 40 Mats, 16,640 Col
== Opal:  23 Mats, 9620
== Kalesh: 23 Mats, 9620 

Edited by Opal