PP-F1 <First day part II> Itzal and Verus

Itzal looked curiously at Verus.  He didn't seem to be the kind of person who would fight with others.  Then again, he should know better than to judge anyone by appearance.  He of all people should know that.  He also seemed content with the poor quality food.  Itzal wondered if that was from having it so much or just pure contentment.  He also wondered if that's where he'd end up.  Itzal was focused on growing stronger but perhaps indulging on a few pleasures such as food and song might be good for him.  It wasn't healthy to linger on dark thoughts, even if those thoughts kept him protected.

"What was the fight about?" he asked, curious to know his story more.  "And who's your partner?"  He never had a partner, let alone a friend.  Now he saw a chance to gain two possible allies, friends if he was lucky.  Then again, luck didn't seem to be on his side.  He had to rely on pure skill and talent lately.

"The fight?" Verus chuckled slightly, let his shoulders sulk as he began to relax. "Oh it was just an argument. Some player and I accidentally collided in a bar, she fell down, and then my partner Adhae came in to intervene. She sorta calmed the situation down and then things just sorta clicked after that." She had been in the city for a while now looking for some armor and he hoped she was alright. She did have a good amount of his col with her, so there was that too. "Not too big of story so to say, but it's how I met my first friend." Verus stood confident with what he just said, looking around to see the sun slightly starting to set.  He pointed to the sight and then motioned for Itzal to follow. "Come, we have things to kill." 

-SUMMARY-

Itzal: +1 SP, +200 COL

Verus: +1 SP, +200 COL