[OP-NK-F3] The Third Greeting

A look of amusement betrayed the blonde's serious demeanor as he sheathed his rapier. With a certain bluenette taking residence near the end of his blade, he figured just sheathing it would save them the trouble of guessing how many hits the Ultramarine could take. A grin crept along his features as he went to answer Cal's latest question only to have the brother, of the two players Teayre had mention, intervene. Shifting his gaze to the "thing" Vyrtew mentioned, Oikawa settled on Emblem who only seemed to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Choosing to ignore X's quips about the crystal hovering above him, Oikawa dismissed the notion and responded in calming tone. "You worry to much X. Plus my crystal doesn't stop me from entering towns, it just alerts the in game authorities to my presence in which case they try to enforce law and send me on my way. That being said, I have no interest in the matters of arguing siblings or your life." Watching as Teayre sprinted off, the blonde simply nodded and turned back to Calrex and Emblem.

Speaking to Emblem first, Oikawa continued. "Emblem was it? From what I can tell, this is in fact a giant misunderstanding. I whole heartedly recommend checking on Syn at another time. She is fine for now and Tea is going to check on her. Vyrtew and his attitude isn't worth the time or effort so walk away and check on her later." Turning to face Calrex a little more directly, the blonde concluded. "Well I think this little shindig is over for myself. I only wanted to collect ore samples from each of the floors to compare them and their quality before I came across this ruckus and your wife. No matter though, I will be on my way soon enough. You might want to catch your wife though hehe."

A low grunt rumbled within his throat as he adjusted the strap holding Ragnarok across his shoulder. The weight of the two handed sword was understandably greater than his one handed variant, and its everyday carry was taking some getting used to. It would be his new standard for hunting after all, and being unaccustomed to what would eventually transition into his default gear could only spell disaster.

Having only just left his Café, Takao had intended on heading out into the fields for his usual hunting routine, but was brought to momentary pause upon seeing a few familiar faces amidst a gaggle of other players. He was feeling in a rather social mood, so he figured a quick hello before he went off on his own wouldn't hurt. He approached and caught the tail end of Oikawa's explanation, but concluded that he'd greet the pair regardless.

"Hey Cal, Oikawa." He called out, glove-clad hand raised up for a stationary, lazy wave before falling back down into his pocket. "Guess I'm a bit late t'whatever was happenin' here, figured I'd say hey before I headed off."