[OP-NK-F3] The Third Greeting

Running through the forest, Vyrtew could hear feet behind him. Panting heavily he ducked and turned back diving head first into a bush. “Damnit, nearly had it.” He had planned on trying to complete a quest by himself, to get stronger at long last. No luck was to be had though as he tried he had almost been ganked by a group of player killers. “Never going to trust them.” After a few moments the footsteps faded getting fainter as the players moved away from him. Swallowing he opens his menu looking at the message that he had received from his sister. “I wasn’t able to find her that day…” His brow furrowed as he stepped out from the bush, following a path to the edge of the forest.

X sat on a fallen log near the edge of the forest over looking a valley below strumming his guitar in intervals of around five seconds and stopping hating what he had just played then starting up the cycle again. It was album writing time and X clearly hated every moment he spent straining to think up songs that people would enjoy. Meanwhile his familiar Maruchan kept himself busy. as always, this time by rolling around in the grass. After a bird flew close over head and let out a caw X strummed a very bad note and became furious with how his day was coming along.

Rrrrrggghhh God damnit!... I then sat up and looked along the ground for something to throw at the bird... Finally after finding a rock on the ground I tossed it in my hand testing its weight... two seam... After the rock left my finger tips I could see it heading in front of the bird just barely meeting it with amazing accuracy... Ruff?... You didn't think id actually hit it? Did ya boy?

Finally she’d made it up to floor three. Wandering around Delilah Village, Syn couldn’t help but smile to herself. “It’s just like those in the old movies you see. All these wooden houses” Her fingers gently running over the knots in the wood cause the girl to shudder for a moment. “I wonder.” Lighting rapping on one of the doors she tries to push it with no luck. Shrugging Syn heads out of the town. Wandering along the path she hears a guitar playing in the distance as she neared the girl winced at the notes that ended up being played. “Ouch.” Was all she could think as she got closer, spotting someone sat on a fallen log at the edge of the forest Syn waves at him. A whelp came from by his feet. “Hey.” The young girl calls out a smile on her face, “That sounded good, is there a dog around here somewhere?”

Emblem whistled to himself as he wandered around floor 3. He loved the feeling of the slight breeze. Suddenly a beautiful sound washed over him. His familiar Aisu looked up from her nap on Emblems head. If Emblem had heard right that was a guitar being played. He used to play guitar a lot outside of the game and he had no idea that you could play them in the game. he decided he would try and find the guitarist and find out more information. Alright lets go Aisu! He took off at a sprint towards a forest nearby. As he got closer he heard something obviously interrupt a note being played. Yikes. Emblem ran closer deeper into only to run into one of his friends Syn. Gahh! He fell down on top of her. Oh im s-so sorry! Emblem felt his face start to burn up as he got up then extended his arm to her.

The sound of broken chords reached Vyrtew’s ears as he escaped the confines of the woods. Looking around the boy spotted a person sat with a dog, his hand flicking skyward. Taking a few deep breaths Vyrtew pants as he makes his way over to them. Looking up at a call he spots a very familiar long black coat. Raising a hand Vyrtew waves at his sis. “Hey.” Then a body came crashing into Syn. “SYN!” the white haired boy yells drawing his dagger, stepping in between the other boy and his sister. “What the hell do you think you’re do?” He spat at the boy dressed in blue, his eyes glossing over the dragon familiar. “This’ll be a tough fight if I get into one…” Glancing down at his sister for a moment Vyrtew bats Emblems hand away. “Syn are you okay?”

Emblem looked back up to see that a boy who had drawn his weapon was stepping in between his friend and him. Hey why don't you put that away. Emblem put his hand out in a stop motion then brought his other hand up to the hilt of his sword. I don't want any trouble. It was an honest mistake. The other boy Spat at him. I wouldn't hurt Syn. Now please just put your dagger away. Emblem knew that the boy wasn't much of a threat to him but didn't want to fight anyone. He also could tell that he had a connection with Syn. He put his arm back down to help Syn up only to have his hand bat away by the boy. Umm Im really sorry about that Syn.

Gasping Syn falls to the ground as someone crashes into her. “E-Emblem” The girl stutters her face going bright red as she hears her brother shout.  Before she knew what was happening sounds of shouting could be heard in front of her. Curling up Syn began to cry. “Vyrtew, shut up. Just SHUT UP! Emblem’s my friend.” She howls, looking up at Emblem her eyes wide and quivering. “You’re always like this. Always the one who has to get everything just so Vyrtew I wish….” She couldn’t finish the sentence instead all the girl could do was swallow, rub her eyes and then stand. Moving around Vyrtew she whispers in Emblem’s ear. “I’m sorry about him.” Her voice was broken as she spoke in between sobs.

His sister was suddenly in tears and shouting at him, the boy in front was apologising to her and said her name. “What’s going on here… Do they know each other?” “Emblem’s my friend.” The words hit Vyrtew and he staggered to the side. “Friend? When did you make a friend you’ve been with me for most of the game?” The white haired boy’s mouth dropped in disbelief, eyes going wide. “Seriously you just went off without me? How can I keep you safe if you do that?” The boy’s words started to pick up as he went on at Syn, the girl’s tears just getting worse. “Syn, listen.”  Vyrtew says, reaching out a hand to her. “I’m sorry I just don’t want you getting hurt, I know you don’t like doing much yourself. I was worried about you that was all.” He plead, his voice getting weaker by the second.

X was happy as he heard someone coming and opened his mouth to say hello but stopped when another person ran into her and began to apologize for being a walking incompetent idiot. X again began to form his lips ready to let insults fly like fire but again swallowed his noise when a third player came out of no where with a dagger and began threatening people. X responded by dropping his guitar and readying his fists making his two arms glow red but then released when the incident solved itself in a hury.

Ha ha ha. Ain't nothing a little music can't help... "Rockin Rockin and Rollin', down to the beach I'm strolling, but the seagulls, poking my head, not fun!, I said seagulls, hmm!, stop it now, Hmm ha hmm hmm hmm ha hmm hmm ha hmm hmm hmm ha!.."... There is no way in hell that just worked... You know..... I can find a different spot if you guys are in the middle of something.

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Emblem felt himself get madder and madder. He was usually a really calm and relaxed person but when someone threatens him with a knife then makes his friend cry he couldn't help it. The boy Vyrtew kept on yelling at Syn. Emblem walked over closer to the boy the boy with his arms clenched in a fist. Vrytew however began to calm down. Emblem looked at Vrytew. If you ever do anything like that again. Pull a knife on someone without a reason I swear I'll make it so you couldn't touch a knife again. Emblem suddenly snapped out of his anger as soon as the guitar player from before began playing his music again. He decided he would go and check on Syn. He walked over to her. She seemed to still be crying. Hey Syn. It's going to be alright it was just a big misunderstanding your going to be alright. Emblem looked into Syn's watery eyes and smiled trying to calm her down.

The raised voices, the shouting Teayre could hear it all as she wandered along the third floor. Without hesitating the crimson maiden turned and walked straight towards the source. Three people she knew and one she didn’t. Drawing the Muramasa as she spotted weapons drawn, her eyes narrowed as four elven bandits had started to sneak up onto the group. Without hesitating she shot forwards right between Vyrtew and the blonde she didn’t know knocking them both backwards her katana cutting deep into the mobs. In a single movement before the red head sheathed the weapon. Turning around she gives X her customary glare before turning to the lower levels. “So. What the hell is going on here?”

ID: 62462 BD: 10 (6 + 4 ACC) CD: 10 LD: 17 (15 + 2 LD) MD: 4

Teayre: 185/185 EN: 33/45 San Ge Used (12 Energy)

Elven Bandit 1: 0/180 (15 + 4 Charge) * 12 = 228 DMG
Elven Bandit 2: 0/180 (15 + 4 Charge) * 12 = 228 DMG
Elven Bandit 3: 0/180 (15 + 4 Charge) * 12 = 228 DMG
Elven Bandit 4: 0/180 (15 + 4 Charge) * 12 = 228 DMG

35 MIT

Teayre’s Loot:
4 x Materials
(180 * 5 * 4 Col) 3600 Col

Edited by Teayre

"I should ask you the same thing Teardrop," chuckled the blonde as he emerged from the grove of trees not to far from where they stood. Rapier drawn, he spied a few more players and once again, X, was there in the thick of it though for once he didn't seem to be the cause of the ruckus. While Oikawa had no intention of combating anybody, he knew with the combined levels of himself and Teayre and the crystals above their heads, the remaining players would be foolish to attack. Just as he poised himself to speak, the sounds of rustling grass alerted him to the presence of more bandits. Turning on his heel, he gestured for the players not named Teayre to stand behind him. "I'll make quick work of these guys." Unleashing Twilight Resurrection on the mobs, he watched as they quickly evaporated before their eyes. "Now as the crimson maiden questioned, what seems to be the issue?"

ID: 62485 BD: 8 (4 + 4 ACC) LD: 26 (17 + 9 LD)

[1] Teayre: 185/185 EN: 33/45

[1] Oikawa: 213/213 EN: 42/52 [+4 Materials. Total Loot: 4 Materials.]

Elven Bandit 1: 0/60 D: 60 M: 20
Elven Bandit 2: 0/60 D: 60 M: 20
Elven Bandit 3: 0/60 D: 60 M: 20
Elven Bandit 4: 0/60 D: 60 M: 20

Emblem looked up from helping Syn to see two orange players darting out of the woods around them killing some mobs that seemed to be sneaking up on them. He put his hand up to the hilt of his sword only to stop and bring his hand back down. They seemed to be a much higher level than them and it would be foolish to try and fight them. they asked what was going on. Now that he was calm he slowly got up then walked towards the players in front of him. He looked towards Vyrtew. it had become clear to him the all Vyrtew wanted to do was protect Syn. He smiled at the players. Well nothing but a big misunderstanding that's all. Emblem looked back at Vyrtew. Hopefully he'll learn not to pull his weapon on people. If he had done it to someone who didn't have a problem with killing players he'd have quite some trouble getting out of it. He looked back at the orange players wondering what their intentions were. 

Several people had come out of nowhere. His hand still gripped the dagger. “Teayre…” He mutters as she shoots past, another face appearing out of nowhere as well. “Who’s…” The white met the red haired girl’s eyes before slowly sheathing his dagger. “A misunderstanding red.” The boy growls at her. “I’ve not forgotten my promise, but now… now is not the time.” Looking over to see his sister being helped up and cowering behind Emblem caused Vyrtew to turn, walking away in a huff. “Typical.” The boy mutters.

The boys were fighting. Raised voices Syn’s tears began to flood down her cheeks even more. “You two-” As she was about to tell the boys to break it up several players appeared. One she knew. It was Teayre. Her eyes looked over to the Crimson Maiden. “They were fighting. Emblem knocked into me. Vyrtew drew his dagger and…” She trailed off as her brother stalked off. “I’d better go.” Turning to Emblem Syn opens her arms as if she’s about to hug him, but they fall to her sides as she turns red and the girl runs towards Prairie.

Teayre couldn’t help but look over at the three. “Teenagers.” She thought letting out a loud exasperated sigh. Turning to Oikawa the red head smiles at him, “Syn and Vyrtew are brother and sister. I’ve got a feeling that’s all it is.” Her head flicked from Emblem to X. Back and forth a few times as she muttered under her breath, loud enough for Oikawa to hear. “I don’t know who’s worse though.” Her fingers rapidly tapping along the hilt of the muramasa. As she pondered what to do next. “Citrine, I’ll catch up to you soon. I need to go check on those two.” Without waiting for a reply Teayre sped off after Syn.

"Hey Oikawa, think you could be more careful with that thing?"

With oikawa's final strike on a mob it successfully pierced through the creature, revealing that just behind it was the familiar blue-haired swordsman as he gave a smirk, "Geeze, just because I've got a lot of health and can take a serious hit doesn't mean you can drop your accuracy, heh. Huh, looks like a couple of familiar faces are here."

Calrex had been wandering on the third floor, having gotten tired of the general gloominess of the double digit floors, deciding to take a walk around the more pleasant areas. It was by coincidence that he heard the sounds of combat, and the familiar voices of two of his closest companions, "In any case good to see you're doing...well?"

His eyes shifted to the right, into his peripheral vision, as he saw a young girl with light gray, borderline white hair, make her way back towards the gates of the safe zone, "Huh, that looked like that girl I ran into in the Starlight Cafe."

Returning his attention back he shifted over so that he was move in the conversation circle of the group, or what seemed to be left of it. Putting his hands into his jacket pockets the bluenette shrugged his shoulders, "Hey Tea, looks like you're doing well. X as well, it's certainly been a while since I last saw you."

Of course it was still fairly recent when the incident involving Oikawa's explanation, and the following confrontation between Xion, Hikoru, and X had occurred. It seemed the ninja-in-training had recovered from that previous incident, as he seemed to be his usual self. However it seemed the brief meeting with his wife was cut short as the redhead took off after the two players, "...and yet again she's off. Guess I can never catch a break huh."

Turning to face the blonde Calrex gave a nod, "So what's the reason for this little get-together?"

His sister had run past him, watching the girl disappear into the safe zone Vyrtew lets out a huff. “Seriously.” He says out loud obviously fed up of the whole situation with his sister. Turning around he walks past Teayre before seeing that yet another player had turned up. Walking over to them he nods. “So what’s the reason for this little get-together?” His teeth gritted together as he looked up at Emblem, his eyes flashing as if he was ready to kill. “This… Thing knocked over my sister!” The boy interrupted before the orange player had a chance to reply.

X became surprised when his music actually managed to calm down one of the guys fighting. All Maruchan did was continue to chase a bird around crossing back and forth in front of X. Suddenly three! yes Three! new-er... old players had now shown up. X sunk in his log as the red head glared at him but then instantly sat his hands in front of him when he caught sight of his old attempted murderer sporting that fall colored jewel above his head. Then along came calrex an old sort of friend? of X? There relationship never actually became fully broadcasted but eh he's ok I guess.

I uh.. I was jus.. uh.... You look nice Teayre aside from the same ketchup hair but still our color schemes are the same, and a certain blonde acting like he doesn't want to punch me after I crashed his little announcement party, Then theres calrex... I actually have not seen you in a while hows it been?... Anyone else thinking about how every time I try to practice in public people just show up, oh wait damn that makes me an awesome performer... People leaving?... I'm coming with!... I then happily slung my guitar over my shoulder letting it rest upside down on my back, before walking with an up beat attitude... Oooohhh sorry oikawa, just in case we end up going to a safe zone... *points to cursor* Green cards only amigo!

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Emblem looked at Syn as she opened her arms almost in a hug then stopped and let her arms drop. She ran past him and the others players towards the prairie. No wa-. He couldn't finish his sentence as she ran way. Another blue haired player apeared now. He couldn't help but feel like this was entertaining to them. Vyrtew began yelling again at him. "This... Thing knocked over my sister." Emblem couldn't help but giggle a bit. So i'm a thing now? Emblem shook his head. When will you just realize that this was an accident! I wouldn't purposefully hurt Syn she's my friend. Now I hope can calm down and we can go our separate ways.