[PP-F17] To Form Our Own Pantheon? (Calrex & Teayre)

The red head rolls her eyes at Oikawa, “And here I thought you did.” Poking her tongue out at the blonde before she fell silent. “She?” Teayre muttered quietly, “Is that all she is to you now? I was talking about Kotori, Kawi-kun. None of us have seen her in such a long time as far as I know.” She swallowed as she paused for a moment. “Is this really the right thing to say?” Shaking her head as if to clear it for a moment she continues. “We know she's not dead, her name isn't crossed out on the Monument of Life! She's still on my friends list as well. Even after everything...”

Silence followed. Teayre waited for several moments before turning to her husband, expecting Oikawa's full wrath to hit her. “There was one person, I've only quested once with them myself. They're not too sure of themselves but she does have a good head on her shoulders.” She began to continue, “She's low level, but I think with a bit of... Instruction, the girl would be worth joining us.” Looking at her husband she gently rests her hand on his for a moment before letting go. “Her name's Aya, go look for her. I don't think she's left the first floor yet. As for me. Right now I need to go see Meokka... Inform her of what's happenned.”

Kotori, a name I haven't heard in the longest of times. She seems like a figment of my imagination at this point but we know her to be true some what. Hmph, I miss her more than she'll ever know.

Shaking his head and clearing his throat, Oikawa responded. "We both know she meant far more to me than just an utterance of a word but alas I haven't heard from her in long while either." Deciding to keep it brief, he switched back tot he topic at hand. "As for recruits, I'm fine with scouting. We have our core four to start the guild and that's what I intend to do. So Cal, if you want to go ask Aya, I trust your judgement. Teayre, same with you and Meokka. Since I know Baldur's on board, we should be fine and I will go ahead and fill out the proper forms for our guild. Let reconvene soon. The next boss awaits."

Calrex listened quietly as Teayre and Oikawa spoke, the two mentioning a name he had not heard mentioned for nearly a year. Kotori, the young girl that he and Teayre had first met in the snowy wilderness of the fourth floor, and formerly the love interest of Oikawa. She was one of the candidates that Teayre was in charge of back when they were still a part of Absolute Pin, and had suddenly disappeared. Taking his hands out his jacket pockets the bluenette gave a nod, "Aya was her name? Sure I can seek her out to see if she's suitable for the coalition. However, we'll save such things for after we clear this floor."

With a friendly smile he gave a small sigh. The idea that the three had come up with many months ago seemed to be taking a new form, one that remained true to its core, but had evolved to help set things right in this world.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col / 134 to Oikawa, 133 to Calrex and Teayre)