(PP-NK-F2) Hunt [Itzal] Complete

Jonathan watched as Itzal Came up behind with more than a successful hit. Now it was Jonathan's turn. He took the moment of surprise. His sword charged up with a brilliant green light. He charged the spear goblin. Focus... He came at the creature with the sword at his side, reaching his target, He slashed upward, sending a burst of energy into both goblins. The fell into he ground. Enraged they moved forward slashing at Jonathan again. They hit hard, but Jonathan was able to take more. Jonathan laughed a bit. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 20/24 1/7 -4 Rage spike

Itzal 28/28 

Axe Goblin 6/11 Bleeding

Spear Goblin 6/11 Bleeding

64109 BD: 7 MD:10

Edited by Morgenstern

That's it he thought.  Now all Itzal had to do was wait for the bleeding effect kick in and they'd win.  Still, he disliked doing nothing while Jonathan was hit again.  He smiled and decided to take a little revenge on the spear holding goblin that looked oh-so much like the one that caused him trouble in the cave.  He charged Retributor and thrust his blade directly through his foe's spine and out it's chest, causing a critical hit and renewing the bleeding effect with more red pixels.

"Serves you right," he growled and let it fall to pieces as the last of it's health was drained from the bleeding.  He smiled when he saw the loot they received.  "Alright!"  Both mobs had dropped 80 col and two pounds of meat.  Some of it was boar meat but some was labeled 'goblin meat'.  "Wait, you can actually eat these things?..  Is it even edible?"  He shook his head and sent half of the spoils to his friend.  "Well looks like we got something out of these morons.  Shall we finish our trip?"  <note, in my sp thread I spent one getting to the cave and another in the cave itself.  If you want we can keep going or stop this thread and pull a part II, your choice>

ID#  64111

BD:  10

LD:  19

Result

------------

Both goblins deceased

Jonathan:  20/24

Itzal:  28/28

+4 MAT  <split in half, 2 goes to each player>

+80 Col  <split in half, 40 goes to each player>

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan watched as Itzal made one final attack. Then the creatures bled to death. Jonathan sheathed his sword. He began to walk forward, into the direction of the cave. Velnia, flew ahead and at least Jonathan thought that she was saying "Hurry up" Jonathan smiled at the thought. Itzal was a great fighting partner. Jonathan would give him that. A rcok slipped out from underneath Jonathan, and he fell. Jonathan sighed and picked himself. He was almost to the top. Itzal  was a great fighter. He was able to dodge easily and then counter them right back. Reaching the top Jonathan sighed. 

Itzal normally shaded his eyes from the sun's light at this time of day but his hood did that for him.  Even so he noticed it was around noon so they should probably stop for lunch soon.  He grinned when he saw the cave entrance.

"And there it is!" he exclaimed.  He nodded to Velnia who knew exactly what to look for.  She flew into the cave entrance and Itzal glanced back at Jonathan.  "She's seeing if the entrance zone has any goblins in there.  It's big enough to have some lunch and then we can take a look at the cavern.  Believe me, it's big.  Not nearly as big as blackreach from Skyrim, but big."  Velnia reappeared and grinned.  "Looks like we've got the all clear!  Let's go in!"

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan watched as the dragon flew in to scout for goblins then came out a minute later, and what Jonathan thought was a smile. Itzal then told them it was clear. The dragon flew back in and Jonathan followed through a series of tunnels, where finally he came out in a room full of glowing crystals. Just like the one Itzal had. Jonathan smiled and found a green one just laying on the ground. Jonathan smiled and picked it up and examined it. It was amazing. Jonathan shoved it in his pocket. Then he turned to Itzal and said, "This is amazing!

Itzal smiled.  "You haven't seen nothing yet."  He pulled out two bread pieces and tossed one to Jonathan.  They were cheap and filling and that's what he could afford right now.  He sat down and started eating when Velnia reminded him that she wanted food too.  "You already ate your whole day's ration you greedy thing!" he remarked.  "And for you a whole days ration is three of mine!"  She looked upset at first but then submitted.  Itzal took a bite and swallowed before looking back at Jonathan.

"Down that passage is the cavern," he said.  "The walls are almost covered with crystals, and their dotted across the floors too.  Once you follow the path to the center there's a clearing with a few stone like trees dotted with crystals.  From there there's two other paths:  One is lit up like daytime while the other is pitch black."  He took another big bite and swallowed before finishing.  "That's where I had trouble with some goblins.  I suspect both paths to be traps so I didn't explore them."

Jonathan watched as Itzal pulled out two pieces of bread and then threw one to him. Velnia looked like she wanted one, but apparently she already got her's. The dragon looked upset. Jonathan quietly ripped off a piece and walked around Itzal to sit beside him, Handing a piece to the dragon on his way around. Well, if we were to continue, I would really decide that lit up one, but we could go back if you want I guess. Jonathan finished his bread and examined his new green crystal. A sword made of this would look astonishing. It was up to Itzal if they kept going or not. Jonathan did not really have an opinion. 

Edited by Morgenstern

Itzal took off his hood and mouthpiece.  If they were going down the lit path there was no need for stealth.  He grinned at Jonathan.

"You think now that I have someone who's got my back I'm going to let an opportunity like this slip between my fingers?  No way.  I'm all for going forward if you are."  He stood and spun his sword before sheathing it.  He nodded at Velnia.  "While we're at it we can collect a few more crystals.  Make a thing or two out of them."  As he said this he instinctively touched the verbana bracelet hidden under his gauntlet.

Jonathan watched as Itzal took of his hood, It revealed a black haired boy. Jonathan smiled, and moved his head toward the paths. He stood up and moved toward the entrance of the lit path. Jonathan pulled out his sword, and awaited Itzal. They were a pretty good fighting pair. He did not think anything on floor two could withstand their power together. Jonathan shone his crystal down the dark path and seen two eyes staring back. Jonathan flinched. "Well I guess I am ready when you are Itzal." Jonathan began to head the way, trying to see what was up next. 

OOC- So, Do you want to end it here and then make another topic?

Itzal grinned at his partner.  "Oh I'm always ready.  Maybe we'll get more col while we're at it."  He nodded to Velnia who seemed eager to watch more fights.  Itzal had the sneaking suspicion that she was watching his every move so she could better assist him in the future.  He admired her for that.  She might become just as great a strategist as he was.  He saw the two pares of eyes and challenged them with a fire in his own.  "Let's do this."

OOC- If we end this and start another thread as Hunt Part II we'll get two sp instead of one, so we could end this one here

Summary

-----------------

Jonathan

+3 MAT

+240 Col

+1 Sp

-------------------

Itzal

+3 MAT

+240 col

+1 Sp