[PP-NK-F4] <<Essence of Steel>> (Teayre)

Kasier sighed. It was going to be another cold day spent on the fourth floor where white snow fell freely from the sky, landing on players, ruining their hair, their clothes and mostly, their mood. Straight up, Kasier disliked this floor and there was no way around it. For some reason, while some players love this floor for its scenery and attractiveness, Kasier despised it. If someone asked her why, she would simply shrug because there’s absolutely no reason behind it. Yet, here, she was forced to tag along with this quest because of the fact that the player killer artisan needed an item in order to finish her charm, which she needed greatly and as soon as possible.

Kasier sighed, opening up her HUD menu as she looked outside of the window in the restaurant, which was outside of the safe zone that she was currently staying in until she meets the artisan. It had been a few days since the artisan had asked her to get out of her shop and, well, now she was going to meet her once more. Opening her messaging app thingy, she sent the message to Teayre, inviting her to this floor so they can get this quest completed together. On the message, she wrote,

“Hello artisan,

Since you need the item to finish up my item and I need the skill points and experience, would you like to come up to the fourth floor to complete <<Essence of Steel>> with me together?”

Honestly, the offer was quite a risk. She could’ve simply like the artisan complete this quest by herself but soloing a quest truly was torture, and she, out of everyone, has experienced way too many solo tasks by herself. What was the point of soloing anyway? She was a healer, she needed to get to know people, especially high leveled players so she can heal in the front lines and the artisan was perfect for her to get along with and to know more about.

Kasier sighed, sitting down on a desk and ordering a hot chocolate as she waited patiently for the higher leveled player. The rednette was a player killer, someone who killed players. Whether she killed for a good cause or simply for amusement was beyond her. However, if it was one over the other, Kasier’s life might be at risk the moment that she had sent the message to this artisan… actually, her life would’ve been at risk the moment that she walked into the artisan’s shop. It was pathetic really, that she didn’t even know the artisan’s name to this point because they really haven’t introduced at all.

So, Kasier sat quietly in the shop that was outside of the safe zone and prayed, hoping that the artisan wouldn’t kill a weakling such as she

The frigid wind hit Teayre's face as the snow crunched beneath her feet. The red head had to come back down to this floor to get the Essence of Steel for the people she hadn't manage to craft things for properly. Clenching her teeth the girl stops for a moment as a message appears on her screen asking if she wished to complete the quest with her. Dismissing the message with a wave of her hand Teayre keeps walking the lights of Snowfrost visible in the distance. As she slowly meandered to the outskirts she spots the black haired girl sat down in the window of a small café. “Seriously, we've not got all day.” Pressing her hand onto the shop door the bell jingles slightly, the NPC running it begins to walk over to her offering the red head a menu. Striding past she slips into the chair opposite Kasier. “So, are you ready?”

Kasier smiled when she heard the door open. Indeed, it appears that the player killer had already arrived. Already, the redheaded woman seemed to be in a rush but Kasier decided that she would still be very polite in order to please the redhead and make sure that she doesn’t trigger the woman into killing her. Of course, fear to Kasier was the unknown and the redhead’s motives in this world are unknown. Kasier didn’t have a single clue as to whether the woman desires to kill or whether she killed out of a good intention. If the high leveled red head wanted to kill her, all she really had to do was one slice with the sword and she was disappear into millions and millions of pixels but the question was: Was Kasier worth killing?

No, she isn’t. She’s just a simple level 11 player who’s trying to escape this world. Why would anyone kill her? Kasier’s amber red eyes watched as the artisan slipped into the chair opposite of her, asking her if she was ready. At the same time, the waitress brought over the hot chocolate that she had ordered and would enjoy at this time. “Uhm, not ready yet. Come on. Let’s introduce ourselves first. I don’t even know your name yet and you don’t know mine either. So… My name is Kasier, how about you?” She asked, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

After she took the sip, she signaled to the waitress behind her so she can come over and take an order. “So, would you like something to drink before we go out there and complete the quest?” She asked with a smile. Naturally, since she was the inviter, she would have to be the one who pays, unless the redhead wants to pay herself, since it would be natural that she had plenty of Col and materials being a high-leveled player.

As a waitress came over and set a steaming mug of hot chocolate down in front of Kasier, Teayre smirked. “Kasier? I’m surprised you haven’t heard of me to be completely honest. Take a guess.” The girl’s eyes glinted as she challenged her red eyed patron. Leaning back in her chair the maiden looks out the window resting her head on a hand. The fingers of her other hand drummed on the table, clenching it into a fist for a moment before stretching her fingers out as far as they would go the blood stained leather of her clothing underneath squeaking slightly in protest.

“Why not? A drink would be nice, you’re paying I presume?” Teayre replied, turning to face the girl as she smiled back. “How about a wager? If you manage to guess who I am in a single try, I’ll treat you to some cake. If not, you pay for my drink.”  Folding one leg over the other her eyes gaze into Kasier’s. “So tell me, what do you know of this quest” The red head was interrupted by the waitress coming over again, she quickly ordered herself a drink before folding her hands in her lap. “What’s been your favourite thing from this game?”

Kasier smiled, her eyes equal in challenge despite her nervousness. With a nervous chuckle, she smiled a fake, nervous smile in which she tried to make as confident as possible. A bit of hair was blocking her field of vision but she didn’t bother to blow it away from her face.

“Let’s answer the quest question first. Honestly, I know absolutely nothing about this quest. But really, do I need to be? I expect a player killer who has yet to be killed to be powerful enough to completely destroy the boss. I could actually just skip out and let you do what you need to do but I was too interested, interested in your sword arts and you as a person.” Kasier said, taking another sip of hot chocolate while trying to keep her voice steady.

“My favorite thing in the game is next… I guess. There’s no doubt that my favorite thing within the game are the stars. I hear there’s a rumor around that every star in the sky resembles someone who’s died, although certain players deny the fact, I believe in it. I wonder how many players up there boars killed, and how many players were killed by other players… You even.” She said, looking directly at the redhead.” Kasier finished, taking yet another sip of hot chocolate.

“Honestly, I haven’t heard much about you and I am not sure whether I should know a lot about you either. I do know a few things though, such as you are a player killer, you are really high leveled, and you can kill me with one strike without using one sword art but you have yet to do so, but I can find out more about you,” Kasier said, standing up from her chair and raising her hands before closing her eyes, “I wonder what you what do if I closed my eyes for ten seconds, there’s no one around and NPCs wouldn’t care if you killed a player right here and right now. I’ll count from ten to zero before I open my eyes.”

And this might be the ten most scariest moments of her life.

“10…9…8…”

(OOC: If you really wanna kill me, I can turn this into a KE thread ;-;. Thought I'd make this thread more interesting xD)

Edited by Kasier

“You’ll count down from ten?” Teayre couldn’t help but begin to laugh. “I won’t kill you Kasier, at least. Not yet. You’re smart enough to know I have killed other players. Some for reasons, some for the fun of it.”  She grinned, nodding at the waitress as the steaming coffee arrived. Quickly sipping it she looks back over at Kasier.

“5… 4…”

Letting out a sigh she takes a knife that was lying on the table and places the blade on the girl’s right shoulder. “At the moment, there’s no point in killing you. First of all, who else knows that you are with me right now?” Shaking her head Teayre pauses, “Secondly, perhaps more importantly. I invited you out here because I failed to make you an item. If I killed you know, it’d be bad for business. Honestly…” Another exasperated sigh, before Teayre takes a swing of her drink. Waving the waitress over she asks for something stronger to be slipped into her drink.

(OC: Go for it, if you want to :) )

Kasier hadn’t been as bold as she was now. She used to be kind, innocent, and caring for others, now, she was still kind in some ways, but innocent was no longer a word that can be used to describe her. Her black hair was no longer as smooth as the past and her beautiful red eyes were now a dark shade of red. It had been a while since her transformation, since Helios’s death. Perhaps his death wasn’t a bad thing because it made her realize the reality, grasp it and envelope she within the reality that she now has a glimpse of. This world wasn’t fairy tale.

Kasier’s closed eyes twitched and her body shivered at the feeling of a sword on her shoulder. She had thought that that was the moment that she would die, already gone from this world, flowing in the air in a pixelated form but when her eyes opened, the redhead woman didn’t do anything of the sorts. Instead, she simply stated that she wasn’t going to kill Kasier yet. Kasier wasn’t worth her time to kill… That was what she interpreted from the way that the woman had spoken and perhaps it was the case. Maybe she wasn’t worth killing yet.

“The fact that you said that you won’t kill me now makes me feel like you are thinking of killing me in the future. I was thinking of why someone like you would kill high-leveled players but not players like me. Do you enjoy the fact that you have whipped someone of importance from this game? Do you enjoy the feeling that you get from stabbing someone’s heart, twisting it within him or her, and finishing them off? Maybe it’s the real you, or maybe it’s a fake. Maybe you aren’t really what you think you are.” Kasier said, smiling a fake smile as she sat down and finished the rest of her hot chocolate. “Alright, I’m ready for this quest.” She stated.

(I'd rather not die yet >.>)

The red head watched as Kasier twitched in front of her, the girl opening her eyes, that fake smile sliding over her lips. Her own lips twitched in response. “Kasier, my reasons… Well… What have I got to lose?” Teayre said as she gazed at the window. “Whipping someone of importance. Heh. You could say that Kasier.” Pausing for a moment the red head brought her coffee to her lips sipping, “Before we go, perhaps you can leave that smile behind. I’ve seen it one too many times… If you do that smile again I will change my mind.” Teayre’s words, they were as bitter as the coffee that she was drinking that swirled in its own chocolate brown.

The red head continued, “My first kill, was my own father. Mostly for his arrogance, the way he treated me and my sister. You don’t need to know the details.” She took another sip mid-sentence before continuing, “After that there was a couple of other players I met on floor three, that was self-defence.” She chuckled before finishing the rest of her drink turning her eyes to Kasier, “After that I realised something very special. The killing. It’s fun. Besides who’s to say Kayaba isn’t just lying to us with what the Nerve Gear does. High Level players, low level players. It doesn't matter to me. The bit that matters is that you're a customer.” The girl grinned, “So let’s get this quest done.”

Kasier’s smile immediately disappeared from her pale face when the woman suggested that she did so immediately. Of course, Kasier hated to be told what to do but she decided that she would make an exception to this scenario. It wasn’t of Kasier’s best interest to be killed so close since she had become an active player. With her amber red eyes filled with seriousness, she began to speak,

“Ok, I suggest you lead the way though, since you have probably completed this quest multiple times in the past while this is my first time. I have to say, you must be able to tell that I am really afraid of you. I guess I am not hiding that fact very well and now, I don’t think there is a point of hiding it. You enjoy the feeling of being feared right? Well, I fear you. I guess as long as I stay as a customer, I won’t be killed by you, right?” She asked, standing up and preparing to follow the red-haired player killer.

“Maybe along the way, I could hear more about your stories. They seem interesting enough but I doubt you’d be willing to share your past with a low-leveled stranger like me.” Kasier said, taking a sigh and a deep breath as she took a step into the snow of the fourth floor. Like usual, the weather was cold and strong wind was blowing bizarrely on the entire floor. It was a full on blizzard, something that she had not seen in the real life but had experienced multiple times in this game. She didn’t think about it too much though. Teayre’s words regarding whether Kayaba could be lying when he said that when people die in this game, they die in real life ringed through her mind, echoing and haunting her as she walked. But… But what if they do die. Then you have committed multiple murders.

The crimson maiden listened as Kasier spoke to her, her mind taking each word that the black haired girl said. “Kasier. You say you fear me? Yet you don't realise what you really fear. Very few people here do.” Teayre pushed her chair back holding the muramasa within her hand she walks around to the door, following her patron into the blizzard. “Because you're a customer I won't kill you Kasier? Who knows?” She looked up into the sky, squinting as the snow struck her. “I really do miss this floor.”

The girl muses before turning her attention back to her companion. “My stories? They're not just stories they are history. Perhaps almost legend and myth? I suppose you haven't heard of a player known as Zelrius. The hero of Aincrad?” Teayre let out a low chuckle. “Hero of Aincrad, that was self titled. He's now dead from his own arrogance.” The snow continued to rain down onto the duo as they wound their way through the near invisible paths. “I'll tell you this much Kasier, about my story as you put it. The thing people learn to fear is life. They don't accept it, they don't accept what will happen sooner or later. That is death.”

Kasier motioned for Teayre to lead the way. She had absolutely no idea where to go and hence, she had to rely on the redheaded woman to lead her to the destination. Kasier had been curious as to who Teayre really was and whether the rumors about her had been true. And indeed, Teayre went ahead of her, leading her on the path that had been invisible from the shelter of the snow. At the moment, Kasier still doesn’t have a grip of Teayre’s personality at least one thing is clear. Teayre wasn’t completely insane. People on the first floor had described her to kill anyone who had come across her path, but it apparently wasn’t so.

With a shrug, she began to follow Teayre while being bombarded by the sudden snow that had attacked her face. With a moan, she shook her head to clear her face and allow herself to see again. They slowly made their way to the destination when Teayre once again began to speak, telling Kasier of a man called Zelrius. Surprisingly enough, she had heard of the man.

“Zelrius. Actually, I have heard of him. Wasn’t he the most powerful player until someone killed him?” She recalled. However, she didn’t know who the murderer of Zelrius was. “Also, about death. People fear death. It’s quite natural really. That moment when you know that you have disappeared from this world, from everyone who loves you is a scary moment. I wouldn’t want to experience it. So, someone who fears death would also fear people who causes death won’t they?” She finished, struggling against the wind and the forces of cold.

Watching her patron motion for her to lead the way Teayre nods obliging her, and began to head straight for an outcropping of forest. “The most powerful player?” Snorting the girl continues. “Don’t make me laugh. His power came from dual blades. He was all damage and no defense. He died with a single strike from another player.” Shaking her head. “Besides, I’d have to say either Tristan, Takao or Calrex are the top three players at the moment.” The girl nods, “You’re right to a degree. However why fear death? It’s another step in a journey. Another rung on the ladder.” She falls silent as she continues to walk. “Liss…” She mutters quietly to herself, as a tear freezes to her cheek. Wiping it away she enters the tree line and heads forwards along a small path that doesn’t look well-travelled. “This way.” She says to Kasier quietly, “It won’t take long now. We’re almost there.”

Soon, after walking for quite a while and experiencing some chitchat with the player killer. The woman probably had a lot of stories that she can tell because of the amount of experience that she had on this game. Teayre was a player killer who had extreme experiences that Kasier could only dream to experience. Teayre’s adventures were what Kasier could only hope for in her future. Kasier’s amber red eyes squinted as she was attacked by yet another storm of snow, which stuck to her face. She hadn’t liked this floor since coming here and despite the fact that she had obtained new armor that was supposed to keep her warm. The armor had offered her protection but in terms of warmth? It didn’t help her that much.

Soon, Kasier sighed as Teayre suddenly became silent. During this pause, Kasier would continue on with the conversation. She, of course, didn’t know why the red-head had stopped talking but she wouldn’t enquire about it. “Well, I guess, in terms of death. Most people aren’t afraid of disappearing from this world. In fact, I think most people fear death because of the regret that they have left on this world. At least, that’s what I think. Those who die fear leaving their loved ones, they fear not apologizing to those who truly care.” She said, sharing her opinions on the topic that they were speaking about at the moment. “At least, that’s what I think. But what do I know anyway?”

“It won’t take long now. We’re almost there.” Kasier heard the Teayre say in a whispering voice now.

If Kasier hadn’t been paying attention, she would’ve probably missed the girl’s voice and failed to recognize her speech. Luckily, though, she was able to hear just a glimpse of what the woman said. With a sigh, she nodded and followed the red-head.

The red head glanced back for a moment watching as Kasier sighed. Gritting her teeth she peers through the branches. A valley lay before them covered in snow. Creatures roamed on all fours, sometimes rearing up and letting out a howl. “Wolves.” Teayre mutters. Stopping she waits for Kasier to draw level with her. “Where we want to go is on the other end of the valley.” Her left hand inching down she pushes the tsuba of the Muramasa exposing the blade.

Straightening up from her crouch the red head pushes through the bushes instantly attracting the attention of the monsters. “Well... This game does update then. Kasier! Stay Close!” Teayre commands before sprinting down into the lair of the wolf. Her right hand joining her left on the muramasa the red head draws it in a smooth motion, her charge skill taking effect as she cuts through four of the larger more grizzly wolves. She kept her run going, not looking back presuming that her black haired patron would keep up.

Spoiler

ID: 66342 BD: 10 (Nat) [+2 DMG Batto Activated] CD: 5 LD: 20 (18+2 LD) MD: 1

San Ge Used (15 + 4 + 2) * 12 = 252 DMG

Teayre: 189/189 EN: 34/46

Kasier: 56/56 EN: 14/14 (Took stats from Sig please update if incorrect)

~DEAD~Large Wolf: 0/200 (252-50MIT = 202 DMG) x 4

Loot:

(200*5) = 4000 Col
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials

Edited by Teayre

Kasier watched as the player killer crouched down in silence and peered through a pile of bushes. As soon as Kasier reached Teayre, she heard the woman whisper the words, informing that there were wolves in the distance. Kasier nodded when the woman told her that their destination would be the other side of the valley and apparently, the entire valley was filled with wolves. Of course, since this was only the fourth floor, she hadn’t originally realized how much of a challenge this task was going to be. With a nod of the head, she signaled that she understood. Soon enough, the red-head stood up and charged forward, with her left hand holding her sword, the katana… Something that Kasier will eventually have to obtain as well.

The woman instructed Kasier to follow her tightly and honestly, she didn’t think she would be able to do it. The woman moved at an extraordinary speed, pushing through wolves that came charging at her. Kasier watched as Teayre struck forwards with her sword, striking four wolves and killing them instantly, defeating them on the spot and Kasier watched as they dissolved into millions and millions of pixels. However, these weren’t just ordinary wolves… These were wolves that had two hundred health points, and they were instantly dealt dead by the powers of Teayre.

Soon, after some time as passed of Teayre charging forwards and Kasier struggling to catch up. They hurried through the area and that was when a wolf caught her leg, making her fall. They were almost at the other side of the valley already… It was a shame that the timing that she had run at was so off and hence, she had resulted at the ground and wolves, four of them were gaining ground on her. “Help!” She yelped, worried about her weakness and the power of those snow wolves

A yell of help from behind cause Teayre to glance back. Gritting her teeth the red head looked as wolves beset upon Kasier. Their fangs ripping into girl alongside their claws. As her eyes glossed over the mobs she saw the black haired girl's health bar drop a small amount. Gripping her katana Teayre charges at the wolves, her blade a single slash. <<Zekkai>>, <<Battojutsu>> and her <<Charge>> skill all activating at once made it easy for the crimson maiden to dispatch all four of the wolves. “I said stay close.” Teayre mutters to Kasier, looking up back the way that they had several figure's lined the ridge that the brush they had emerged from rested on. “GET A MOVE ON!” Teayre shouts, before slowly backing up her katana held at the ready for the newer mobs. They were bigger than the wolves they had faced before. This wasn't the Snow Beast, despite how similar they looked. “Kasier! At the end of the valley there is the cave. Get there now.” She continues her eyes narrowing as the snow picks up the pace.

Spoiler

ID: 66356 BD: 10 (8 + 4 ACC) CD: 9 [Battle Healing Activated] LD: 7 MD: 9 [+1 DMG]

Zekkai Used. (7 Energy) = (15 + 4 * 7) = 133 DMG

Teayre: 189/189 EN: 34/46
Kasier: 52/56 EN: 14/14 [4 x (12 + 1Crit – 27 MIT Damage) = 4 Total Damage

~DEAD~ Snow Wolf: 0/100 (133 – 25 MIT) = 108 DMG x4

Loot:
-
4 x Materials

Total Loots:
- 4000 Col
- 12 Materials

Edited by Teayre

As soon as Kasier yelled out for help, she felt a sensation by her sides. With her eyes looking to the side, she realized that she had looked at just the right time to see the wolves digging into her sides with their sharp teeth and claws that were razor-like. A feeling of nausea came over her as she realized that there were virtual holes on her sides now. Just as she was about to pass out from the sight of the fake injury, she heard a voice urging her. Sure, the voice was filled with annoyance and irritation but it was enough to make Kasier realize that she was still at immediate danger.

With a yelp, she jerked back into reality. With a smile, she realized that Teayre had come back to rescue her instead of leaving her to the mercies of the beasts. There was still kindness in the woman’s hearts. Still, that had been way too close for Kasier’s comfort. As she began to move, she decided to apologize for her weak self and her mistake. “Sorry about that… I didn’t think that…” She began to say when she saw that more danger threats the party of two.

Teayre immediately instructed Kasier to escape the scene and head into the cave that was by the end of the valley. There was no need for Teayre to repeat herself this time. Without a hesitation, she whispered the words, “Good luck.” Before sprinting as fast as she could to the cave. Within the cave was darkness. The cave was actually a lot larger than she had expected. However, she was too afraid to venture within the cave at the moment, perhaps she would one day come back and explore the cave to the fullest. For now, though, she would simply wait and watch at the opening of the cave.

Teayre glanced up and saw a single wolf come bounding towards the cave entrance. Its teeth were bared. A snarl forming across its lips as froth flew from its mouth. Quickly dashing towards it the red head brings her blade across its body. Her sword art Zekkai cutting straight through the beast. As pixels began to fall around her the crimson maiden glanced around before disappearing into the mouth of the cave. “Luck doesn’t come into Kasier. Training does.” Moving past Kasier, the girl looks at the sharp angles of the cave. “This way.” She mutters heading down a side passage. “It shouldn’t take too long to find what we need. When there’s a skull on a pedestal. You’ll need to pick it up.” Teayre chuckled. “That’ll spawn the boss and it’ll likely go for you first.” Sheathing the muramasa, she rounded a bend and the skull on the pedestal was before them. Glancing at Kasier, Teayre nods. “When you’re ready.”

Spoiler

ID: 66514 BD: 6 ( 2 + 4 ACC) CD: 10 LD: 4 (2 + 2) MD: 4

Zekkai Used. (7 Energy) = (15 + 4 * 7) = 133 DMG

Teayre: 189/189 EN: 28/46
Kasier: 52/56 EN: 14/14

~DEAD~ Snow Wolf: 0/100 (133 – 25 MIT) = 108 DMG  

Loot:
-
 x Materials

Total Loots:
- 4000 Col
- 13 Materials 

Edited by Teayre

ID: 66527
MD: 6

Kasier nodded. Teayre had given her clear instructions on what needed to be done in order for this quest to be completed without trouble. She needed to press a skull which was located on a pedestal and that would spawn the boss that needed to be killed for this quest to be considered a success. With a sigh and a deep breath, she walked up to the pedestal and pressed onto the skull. At first, there was nothing, but then, she heard a deep rumble and soon, the ground began to shake. Then, a figure appeared, at first, she was unable to make out what the figure was, or who it was because of the snow but soon, she was able to decipher exactly what it was.

It was a beast. From one look, she could tell that the beast dealt massive damage. It’s white, snow-covered fur hid itself from all mobs and all players in the surrounding area.  It was powerful; there was no doubt about it. As soon as she had pressed the skull, she decided that she would immediately run back to avoid any damage. However, she made one fatal mistake that would cost half of her health points, and that was turning her body against the mob. If she hadn’t equipped her armor, her life points would’ve simply gone down to zero immediately. Luckily, she had equipped her armor before hands and hence, she would have no risk of death, at least for the moment. The beast struck her in the back, sending her towards Teayre and landing by the redhead.

“Geez,” She said, standing up and rubbing her bottom, which she had fallen on, “That was quite the attack.” She finished; watching as her health points lowly dwindled.

(OOC: Energy might not be recorded correctly. Please check.)

Spoiler

HP List
Kasier:
28/56 (-24)
   Energy: 14/14

Teayre: 189/189
   Energy: 28/46

Enemies:
The Snow Beast:
250/250

Edited by Kasier

Teayre watched as Kasier apprehensively started off the boss fight. Smirking to herself the red head watched and waited for the Snow Beast to make its first move. Her eyes flicked as the familiar mob spawned. The creature's claws rended through Kasier's armour. For a brief second the red head's eyes flicked the health bar above the girl's head. “It'd be so easy.” Stepping forward the girl goes to begin her assault as the black haired girl lands next to her. “Take it easy.” The red head mutters before committing to the attack. Her blade glowing with a glimmer of purple she shoots forwards. Her attack striking the Snow Beast several times. Red crystal like cuts appear on the creature's forelegs and its torso. As the red head jumps back waiting for it to attack her. “Nearly got it. Well, guess I need to work on my damage a bit.”

Spoiler

ID: 66562 BD: 9 (5 + 4 ACC) CD: 10 LD: 12 (10 + 2 LD) MD: 3

San Ge Used: (15 + 4) 19*12 = 228 DMG

HP List
(H:0) Kasier:28/56
Energy: 14/14

(H:1) Teayre: 189/189
Energy: 17/46 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
The Snow Beast:
22/250

Edited by Teayre