[PP-NK-F4] <<Essence of Steel>> (Teayre)

ID: 66960
MD: 3

She was so vulnerable. With one strike, Kasier’s health had gone all the way down to the yellow zone. One more, she might actually be dead. Her life points were too exposed, a few strikes, and her existence from this world would disappear, just like the millions and millions of boars that float into the sky each day as players slowly slaughter them all. Their shards fly into the sky, back into the computer system before they spawn, at least, that was what Kasier thought would happen. Her red amber eyes fixed on Teayre as she began to make a move.

Kasier saw her movement, how Teayre gracefully opens up her body, closes it and bursts forward in an impressive amount of speed. Her ability as a DPS was undeniable and she was no doubt, one of the most powerful damage dealers in Aincrad. There was just something about her that she had not seen in other players like Itzal and Jonathan. The grace that the red-head moves with is astonishing, and one day, Kasier will just be like her, wielding the katana with a full body armor, striking down anything that might come her way, killing them all. That was her dream, and she will let it happen.

With a few slices, the snow beast had been dealt damage all the way to the red zone. And with that, Kasier would not have the risk of dying since Teayre would have all the hate on her. With a sigh of relief, she decided not to take the risk of attacking. Even if she had attacked, her damage was so minimal that it would definitely done anything to the boss. “I wish I can heal myself, I guess there is a negative effect of everything in this game.” She stated plainly after the snow boss attacked, but the attack was pathetic and missed its desired target completely.

Spoiler

HP List
(H:0) Kasier: 28/56
Energy: 14/14

(H:1) Teayre: 189/189
Energy: 17/46

Enemies:
The Snow Beast:
22/250

Edited by Kasier

The red head smirked at Kasier’s comment, “You’d want battle healing then, not just first aid.” Even as she replied to the girl Teayre dashed forwards her blade making a single strike along the flank of the Snow Beast. The muramasa neatly cut her opponent in half, the item they had come for dropped. As it bobbed up and down in front of Kasier Teayre nodded at the girl. “Take it.” She said flatly as she sheathed her blade and pushed passed her part member. “Now if you’ll excuse me.” The red head continued pulling her hood up high as she exited the cave. Her feet carried her towards the fourth floor boss room. Her eyes narrowed for a moment before she lets out a sigh and changes direction. A small town wasn’t far from the base of the mountain and they made some good drinks. The girl knew what she wanted and started to make her way there.

Spoiler

ID: 67217 BD: 6 (2 + 4 ACC) CD: 11 LD: 1 MD: 3

Zekkai Used: 15 * 7 = 105 DMG

HP List
(H:0) Kasier:28/56
Energy: 14/14

(H:1) Teayre: 189/189
Energy: 17/46 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
The Snow Beast: 0
/250  - Dead

Thread Complete