[PP-F1] The fire of the soul <Itzal, Mossino, Kasier, Morgenstern>

OOC-  @Mossino@Kasier@Morgenstern  Order is Itzal, Kasier, Morgenstern, Mossino

Itzal made his way over to his destination.  He had messaged Kasier around nine to meet him at midnight at the cliff.  He made it sound like he was bored and needed something to do but the truth was far from that.  As he made his way through the forest the nearby wolves picked up the powerful aura that emanated off of him and followed close behind, curious, nervous, and anxious to see what was about to happen.  He wore Niger Natio but the hood and mouthpiece were down, revealing the pure hate on his face.  His eyes betrayed the fiery blue inferno that threatened to incinerate everything around him.  Ulises was in control of the body currently, with the typical leash to make sure he didn't go to far.  But this time Felix was angry as well, which rarely happened.  Therefore there was very little he was going to restrict for Ulises.  Several hours before, Alisa had told Itzal that Kasier had dueled her and thought that he had set it up.  When he asked for more details later on, he discovered that she used threats, intimidation and manipulation to make Alisa see everything her way.  Itzal and Ulises were planning on helping Alisa shape her view on emotions and her control on it at some point but now they needed to hurry before things got out of hand.  indeed they already have to some extent.  Alisa had a face of pure rage when she fought the monsters, showing that she was already greatly effected.  If not handled properly that anger and rage would turn ugly, snapping at most everyone.  He spotted Kasier by the cliffside and walked towards her, no attempt to conceal his rage.

"KASIER!"  He roared, causing the wolves watching in the shadows to flinch.

Once more, Kasier had found herself questioning the meaning of life before it was her official bedtime. She had found herself commonly doing this lately and it wasn’t a very good habit. Lying in bed before eleven o’clock and allowing her mind to stray to things that could not possibly be relatable to her was quite the unusual habit for someone like her to develop. But really, thinking in this game was possibly one of the few things that you can do except fight and hunt. This world had been boring, and she was starved, striving for entertainment as a method to extinguish her thirst for action.

Little did she know she would have plenty of what she desired in the night. She had no idea what would happen and she had found it strange that Itzal would simply ask to meet her in the wilderness at midnight in the middle of no where. It seemed quite suspicious really, but she had quite a bit of interactions with the black-haired man, enough to know that the man was a reliable one, unless he had been putting on an act the whole time that she had interacted with him. Hence, after trying very hard to avoid sleep from conquering her, she stood up at midnight and walked to the location that Itzal had asked her to meet him at.

The location was outside of the safe zone, near a cliff. Above her, the stars shone brilliantly upon her and there were no one around. Soon, she decided to sit on the cliff, her feet dangling. Making sure that she didn’t fall, she laid down, her face facing the darkness. After a while though, to her annoyance, the peace had been disturbed by a powerful yell in the distance. She sensed power… Evil but the words came from a man that was peaceful. Immediately, she stood up and prepared for anything bad that might be coming her way but what she saw was simply Itzal. But this Itzal was different. There was something different about him… Like that one time that Kasier had seen him when he fought those wolves. This Itzal was angry. And Kasier knew that trouble might be coming her way.

“What’s up?” She asked, keeping her hands gripped tightly against her sword

Jonathan sat on the first floor. The nights on the fourth floor were much too cold, and his usual seventh floor was rocky and uncomfortable. He loved to lay on the grassy plains, it was peaceful quiet. The grass was comfortable and... A angered yell interrupted his thought process and Jonathan sat up, You are ruining my thought process on how... Wait a second... That sounded a lot like... Jonathan turned his head, and seen shadows in the distance. Something was wrong though. The anger. Jonathan equipped his armor, shield and sword and crept forward. He got in range to clearly hear. I wonder what is wrong? Jonathan looked at Itzal. He looked clearly angered. The way he stood though. This is not Itzal. This is Ulises. I'll stay out of it, but only to find out and see if they can solve it. Jonathan crouched in the shadows to remain undetected. 

Jonathan in hiding. 

11 Stealth Base- 10 Base- 1 Darkness (I am not expecting to be looked for, due to the fact You to have your main focus on each other)

A figure briskly walked through the forest towards a cliff. She had caused this mess. It was all her fault. While she had told Itzal the truth about what happened between Kaiser and Alisa, a simple duel, he seemed to take it out of proportion. He wanted to face Kaiser when she did nothing wrong. Alisa was just too stupid to see that Kaiser was trying to teach Alisa a lesson. She should have just not told Itzal what had happened.

She sighed lightly and looked up as she heard a well. It sounded like Itzal but...different...somehow different. Shaking her head, she continues to scale the mountain until she sees two figures up ahead. Itzal and Kaiser most differently. However, she didn't want to approach them yet, she didn't know Itzal was going to try and uh...well, she didn't know. But she'd stop it before it got out of hand!

Quickly she got into the trees, to hide and watch the fight while hidden...

Something felt off...really off.. Peering around she sees a figure just a few feet away from her, having not noticed her yet. It was Jonathan! So he was here to watch this as well...Perhaps she should get his attention. Slowly moving over to him, she tries to make enough noise to alert him without alerting the others. She didn't say anything, just too scared about what was going to happen.

________

Roll ID: ID# 66534

LD: 16 (take that jonathan.

Edited by Mossino

OOC- That's my scout!  ;)

Itzal made his way over to Kasier as she responded with 'what's up'.  With each step he took the ground slightly shook.  The flames of hatred forced the air around him to singe with smoke and heat, the sheer power thick in the air.  While this wasn't necessarily true it was what most people would see upon noticing his approach.  Ulises was within speaking distance with Kasier.

"What's up Kasier, is that I've had it with you.  You find my apprentice, trick her into a duel, and manipulate her with threats and intimidation JUST to get her angry and see the world your way?!  AND ALL OF THIS BEHIND MY BACK?!!  He gave her a light shove, not toward the cliffs edge but pushing her along with it.  His left hand now rested on Retributor's hilt while the action he made had deprived Kasier of her hand on her weapon, and he knew he without a doubt that he was MUCH faster than her.  "Behind my back!  You didn't mention it.  You didn't discuss it with me, let alone ASK ME!  You think you're above everyone!  KASIER THE SUPERIOR!  KASIER THE ALL KNOWING!  THE GREAT MAIDEN KASIER!  Well guess what?  Doing whatever the hell you want has consequences!  And you're about see some.  Hopefully before that pride of yours ends up showing you three red words."  At this point Kasier can see two things in his eyes:  A fiery inferno of pure and raw hatred, or the coldness of how he views her, how she had dropped so low in his eyes.

Edited by Itzal

OOC it has been two days since Kasier was supposed to reply, so Her turn has been skipped. 

Jonathan watched as the argument unfolded. He heard a rustle behind him, and looked behind him to see Alisa. It was probably easier to see him from behind. He made a shh signal with his finger and returned his attention to the seen. Ulises continued to blow up on the woman. He was trying to understand the argument. Jonathan thought for a short second. Apprentice, duel...  and behind his back. Kasier must have trained Alisa in a way Itzal did not like. He watched as Itzal shoved Kasier, and Jonathan's eyes went black with hatred. He did not seem in control of his body anymore, and was taking a ride. Three red words . Jonathan felt his hand move to the hilt of his sword. All of his pent up anger burst, and something took control of Jonathan that he wasn't aware he had. I have got this, sit back and relax Something told him. 

Jonathan zipped forward at extreme speed and sliced upward, inches from Itzal hand. Jonathan spoke but it came out more of a growl. "Back off! You think you OWN Alisa. But you don't! You need to learn to back off. You think Alisa likes being your little puppy that is loyal and follows you everywhere! Jonathan turned, shoving Ulises back with his freehand. He turned and held out his sword in front of him. Warding off the black haired man. His sword gleamed a dark red revealing his purely black eyes with hatred at the root. 

Alisa's eyes widen as she saw Jonathan about to rush out there. She lurched out and tried to grab him, but in the bush she wasn't fast enough to grab him. She sighed, staying in the bush, wondering if she should stop this fight. Well, she had nothing to do until she heard what Jonathan said.

Did Jonathan just call her a dog? She frowned lightly. Perhaps she stuck...okay maybe clung a bit to Itzal, yes, but it was because she'd be completely out of luck without him. She only made it this far because of him. That was a bit harsh for him to say. Of course he didn't own her, that was true, but following him around wasn't bad. Far from something she'd call hated. Every time she was near she'd learn something from him. Whether it was something to be a scout or how to fight or just anything...Jonathan presumed a lot there.

However, Alisa wasn't going to do anything about it. She was far from persuasive enough to stop the fight, and not strong enough to force it. She just silently hopes no one will get hurt here.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"  Ulises' howling laughter shattered through the night, causing the wolf crowd to cringe, boars in the fields by the town spinning in circles with fright, wondering where the sound had come from, and npcs and players in the town very much glad they were in the town tonight.  The moment the laughter reached it's and he immediately jumped to a deep dark chuckle.  Two seconds afterwards, quicker than Jonathan could blink, Ulises drew Retributor, slipped it in past Jonathan's sword and arm, and landed directly beside Jonathan's thorax.

"ONE!  SHUT THE HELL UP and don't you EVER!  Insult our apprentice AGAIN!  She doesn't have a shred of gear yet!  Let alone knows how to use it!  She'd die on her first solo trip!  And did you think training took a day or two?  That's not how training works IDIOT!  TWO!  You think I'm BABYING HER?!  You have NO idea what's in store for her!  You both think that I don't know what Kasier did was necessary?!  I knew but it wasn't time yet!  When I found her she was a fragile flower!  All this training was to make her strong both physically and MENTALLY!  Once she was ready I personally, ME JONATHAN!!  THE INCARNATION OF WRATH ITSELF!!  I was going to help her release what anger she had stored up, and teach her how to release it, control it, and most importantly, direct it to where anger SHOULD be directed to!  What do YOU know of what TRUE WRATH IS SUPPOSE TO BE?!  EH?  YOU PATHETIC WIMP!  YOU THINK THIS SCARES ME?!  HA!  THIRD!  This doesn't involve you Jonathan!  It's between ME and KASIER!  And if you don't back off right now I will PERSONALLY BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP!"  With his sword still against Jonathan's throat he pulled out the potion over-health and drank it, just in case he indeed needed to fight Jonathan.  "SO SHUT UP, BACK OFF, AND YOU WON'T GET HURT!"  Ulises turned his head to Kasier, his sword still against Jonathan's throat and half of his attention on his movements.  With lightning speed he reached forward, grabbed Kasier's clothes and pulled her close to him, his fiery eyes burning deeply into hers.  "Kasier I'm going to say this once, and ONLY once.  Swear on everything you hold dear that you will NEVER do anything like this again BEHIND MY BACK!"  Ulises pulled her in closer.  "Understood?"  And with that he pushed her away but kept his hand firm, his sword pressing lightly against Jonathan and watching for movement on either side.

Tier 1 over health used:  + 20 overall hp  96 to 116 hp.  - 1 tier 1 over health

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

Kasier felt a hand on her chest and before she knew it, she was shoved towards the edge of the cliff. This wasn’t the Itzal that she knew. This Itzal was dangerous and he had a killing intent. His eyes were filled with hatred. It was clearly hatred towards the person in front of him – her. That’s right, somehow, in some way, she had managed to insult the man without knowing what she had done or what she had said. It didn’t matter. If this situation would continue, there was no doubt that the man wouldn’t hesitate to kill her if the situation advances. She had been baited and she knew it. The man had sent her a peaceful PM just to get her out here in the wilderness where he could confront her without the safety of the safe zone.

It was then that the man explained and his explanation was pathetic. The way he said that she had done things behind his back was so selfish, so arrogant. She had done nothing behind the man’s back. It wasn’t as if she had lied to him and it wasn’t like there was a teacher-student relationship invented in the game, just because the man was a teacher of someone doesn’t mean that person has the authority to decide everything that his disciple is doing. No, Kasier will not swear that she would ever do it again. She will not support the selfishness of this Itzal who believes that everything he is doing is correct. Apparently, a duel was too dangerous for him to handle. The more he babysits Mossino, the more likely that she will die.

Of course, then came a turn. It was then that Jonathan ran out of the bushes and she had originally thought that he would defend her. She had thought that someone would come to her aid. Instead, the man was just as angry as Itzal was, and once more, the man was upset about Mossino, about how Itzal was babying the girl. It was pathetic, almost as if they were two high school boys fighting over a girl. But she didn’t want Jonathan interfering. This was a battle between her and Itzal.

“Step back please, Jonathan. This is not your issue.” She began to say and opening her menu before sending the half-loss duel request, “And no, I will not swear to do something just because you think it’s wrong Itzal. You think this world is perfect, that everything you say is the right thing, that the world is something that will go your way at every single corner. I refuse to allow such a thought in this world; you are only lying to yourself. How about we settle this with a duel?

Alisa had seen enough. All her friends were fighting in front of her. But, that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that it was all her fault. She should just have not told Itzal anything. Then none of them would have happened. She couldn't bear to witness it, not at all.

Now Jonathan wanted in on the fight, and Itzal drew his sword on him, it was going horribly. She knew the fight wouldn't go well but, she was powerless to stop it. Alisa had no the strength or fighting prowess to force it to an end. Nor did she have the amount of persuasion or kindness to calm three individuals who were all rather angry at each other.

Slowly, Alisa backed away from the trees, away from the scene, away from the mess she had created, away from the problems she should try to fix. Running away like she shouldn't, sulking in her own pity.

_________

Exiting Thread, dun kill each other.

OOC-- No Alisa don't go... I am so tempted by Itzal drinking the potion and kaming him waste it. 

Jonathan watched as Ulises laughed and stood there, watching him. With black eyes filled with hatred, as the man stood there, acting like he was a god. He spoke as if he had insulted Alisa. Then he went on a rant on how he was going to train her. Then he spoke of wrath and that he was the true incarnation. With a cold dark chuckle Jonathan stood feeding in on Ulises's meaningless words.   YOU THINK THIS SCARES ME?!  HA!  THIRD!  This doesn't involve you Jonathan!  It's between ME and KASIER!  And if you don't back off right now I will PERSONALLY BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP!" The Jonathan watched as the boy took a vial out of his pocket. Over health. Jonathan smiled and laughed coldly.

Do you think I am scared of you now? I just watched you drink a buff potion. What you can't beat me without buffing yourself? You make me laugh. Now, about turning me into a bloody pulp...  Jonathan twisted his sword and it knocked Retributer off of his neck. He held his sword at one side and his shield at the other. I will show you true strength. You must be dumb, flaunting your abilities off. I know your strengths and limits Ulises. But you don't know mine. I am giving you an out. Back off here and you will not get hurt. 

Jonathan stood and stared at Itzal and heard a voice from behind him. Kasier. She wanted him to back off. Jonathan gave a dark chuckle. No, Now I need to show Ulises where his territory cuts off and put him back into place... He stood and stared darkly into Ulises. A fiery Inferno of rage, ready to burst out, and destroy. He stood and awaited Ulises's next words determining if they would have a duel. This should be easy... Ulises showed me everything he has, I have not even gone halfway. Jonathan stood, Rage controlled his actions, and power in his step. 

Spoiler

OOC- I am using the unupdated version

Jonathan's stats

Lv.17 HP 68 Energy 17

5 Base DMG

43 Mit

2 Thorns ( Deals  14 damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit)

1 Regeneration ( Heals you 9 HP  after every attack turn from your opponent on a CD roll of 6 or higher.)

Ulises listened to Kasier's words but before he could respond Jonathan knocked Ulises' sword out of his way and equipped his own tools before responding with his own failed taunt.  Ulises smiled wickedly at him.

"No, you're too angry to be afraid Jonathan.  In fact you're so angry you don't realize how stupid you're being right now.  And you're talking about buffs?!  You need to hide behind a shield to beat me you IDIOT!  Tanks are overpowered, that's the only reason you stand a chance right now!  I bet if you didn't have that shield you wouldn't stand a chance.  And while I have Felix to hold me back Jonathan, you've got no restraint on you.  Take a look at yourself and ask if that's the man you wanted to be.  Besides.  Felix swore he wouldn't fight you in an angry state.  I doubt he'll want to fight you when you're in one either."  He turned to Kasier.  "And first off Kasier, before be start.  Number one:  I'm Ulises, not Felix.  I'm his split personality.  Second:  You think he believes this world is perfect?  You think he believes he's right every time?  He realized that he should have dealt with Alisa's anger sooner!  He realized that he was being too cautious!  The only reason he's angry at you is because you lied to her and angered her behind his back!  If you had told Felix about that he could have worked on her anger sooner!  But now she's out there with her anger and rage growing uncontrollably!!!  SHE HAS NO CONTROL KASIER!!  HE'S ANGRY BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO TELL HIM WHAT YOU DID WITH OUR APPRENTICE!!!!!  But if you don't want to talk then I'll fight."  He pressed the accept button and turned to Jonathan.  "Stay away from this Jonathan.  And if you know what's good for you, realize what you're becoming right now.  I would be a pker right now if you hadn't caught me.  Now it's my turn to help you."  As he spoke he used the Matriarch's Stinger.

ID#  66781   LD:  11

- 1 Matriarch's stinger

Current stats (unedited)

Spoiler

HP:  270/270

Energy:  52/52

MIT:  3

EVASION:  3

Accuracy:  3

BASE DMG:  7

OTHER:  Recovery and Meditation.  Bleed (12 per two threads)

SWORD RANK:  4

Edited by Itzal

ID: 66961
LD: 10

Kasier smirked. Once more, her argument had been somehow struck down by the man’s pathetic sentences that made absolutely no sense. “I could care less if you are Itzal or Ulises. Maybe the angrier you get, the more stupid you get as well. Like I said before, I didn’t lie about anything because I didn’t tell you anything. How can I possibly lie about something if I didn’t even talk to you about it?” Kasier said, sighing, knowing that Ulises’s stupid brain still wouldn’t be able to comprehend what she had just said.

“Second, are you telling me that my duel with Mossino was behind your back? If that’s what you get angry for, maybe you should just stay as Ulises because apparently, everything that she doesn’t tell you is behind your back. Why don’t you get angry at her going out at night to buy things? Why wouldn’t you get angry if she went out to get materials without you knowing? You are pathetic. You do think that everything should go your way. I’ll show you that the world isn’t as pathetic and controllable. You do think that you own Mossino, you think that you should be the only one teaching her, you think that she should listen to everything that you say.”

Kasier watched as the battle began. At the countdown’s finish, the battle would begin, and most likely, Itzal would be the one to attack first. She would prepare for any impact that might come her way and with her mitigation, she should be able to absorb quite a bit of damage.

“You are pathetic, Itzal. Naïve, you think that everyone in this world is helpable. One without anger is nothing. How can you expect to help her control her anger when you can’t even control your own? A hypocrite doesn’t deserve to teach.”

Edited by Kasier

OOC I better still reap the SP Rewards!!!!

Jonathan watched as Itzal accepted the duel with Kasier, and the countdown appearerd. "Stay away from this Jonathan.  And if you know what's good for you, realize what you're becoming right now.  I would be a pker right now if you hadn't caught me.  Now it's my turn to help you." Jonathan thought for a second. Then the realization hit him. If I had not been there, Itzal would have killed Kasier. Jonathan internally fumed but Jonathan remained deathly calm. He  watched the two, pulled out their weapons. Jonathan held his out but did nothing. He turned to face the pair. "I already know the winning side, but the winner is a coward. I will be awaiting you Ulises. On the outskirts of Delilah. " Jonathan watched as the countdown reached five seconds. He held his sword up and then plunged it downward. A display of blood red light engulfed Jonathan, and lit up the night. When it dispersed Jonathan was nowhere to be found. 

-- Jonathan exits the thread--- but better reap SP or will come back and kill everyone

Ulises listened to Kasier and, although he hated to admit it, he had let his anger mess up his words.  The more she spoke the more enraged he became.  Partially because she was insulting him and Ulises NEVER liked to be insulted on ANY level.  But a big part of it was Ulises could now see Kasier's point of view and could understand how she thought he was babying her.  Ulises agreed that perhaps Felix had been treating her a bit too nicely, and Ulises would need to help him adjust that, but he still did not agree with Kasier doing whatever she wanted.  He realized now that if this guild was going to work they would need to share their plans with the others on how they intended to train their apprentice.  This way they could listen to the advice the others had to give, and prevent something like this again.  Before he could admit his fault however, Kasier called him pathetic, naive, and a hypocrite.  Ulises flared up at the three insults but Felix caught him just in time.  Did you hear her just now?  She just said that we can't control our anger.  Prove her wrong Ulises.  It's hard this time Felix, Then consider this your ultimate test.  Show me what you've learned all that time meditating on how to control yourself.  How can you teach Alisa if you can't handle yourself.  Mentally Ulises agreed and he mentally breathed in and out.  He forced the darker thoughts aside and replayed what Kasier had said.  He nodded to her slowly.

"Sigh, you're right to a point Kasier, and that point isn't that much I admit.  Perhaps I have been too soft on Alisa because she reminds us of Felix' sister.  Perhaps we were taking too long to start the truly hard training.  And we should have told you two what our plans for her were, then we could have avoided this whole mess.  The small point was that Alisa had asked us, not you, to train her and while it's not much of a point it is one.  There's always a relationship between teacher and student Kasier.  For us Alisa is like a daughter, not that you'd understand.  I barely understand myself.  And as for anger I'll explain after the duel.  It'll make sense."  Ulises pushed off of the ground the moment the counter hit zero and slashed Retributor across Kasier's arm, making a long cut from the wrist to the shoulder.  He grinned at her.  "While I learn from my mistakes, I'm still competitive.  Let's duel Kasier!"

ID#  66962   BD:  5 + 1

Kasier:  27/28  <>  14/14 energy

Itzal:  46/46  <>  56/56

Edited by Itzal

Kasier’s red eyes went right to the sky when she felt a slight wetness land on her face. She had nodded in silence to Ulises’ speech, however, it didn’t matter what he said, nor did she listen. The combat was about to begin. And from the way that it looks at the moment, it seemed that the battle would take place near the cliff under waves of pouring from the sky. Kasier’s heart was crying, and it seemed that the sky was doing the same. She had no words to spill out; they were unnecessary. Her black hair was let down loose and she looked ahead in deep concentration. She had seen how Itzal fought and how fast the man reacted during dangerous situations.

Kasier had barely fought mobs nor had she fought someone as skilled as Itzal. It seemed that her lose was inevitable. However, this was interesting, and she was pleased that she had gotten into this situation. What she had expected to turn out to be a boring night actually suddenly took a quick turn and now, she could feel excitement burning her inside out. It was fun, and she was going to have even more fun with Ulises.

Without a second wasted, Ulises struck forwards, stabbing his sword at Kasier, taking down quite a bit of her health. Luckily, her mitigation was enough to keep the man at bay for the moment. Her health would, however, wind down eventually. If she was to have a chance, she needed a critical damage, which may inflict status conditions to Itzal. She charged forward only to miss Ulises and with that, she let out a signal of frustration with a grunt.

Spoiler

HP LIST:
Itzal: 270/270
   Energy: 51
Kasier: 149/150
   Energy: 28

Edited by Kasier

Ulises watched as Kasier seemed to drift out of a daze or daydream a moment after he had struck her.  Had she listened to his apology at all?  He had finally opened up and agreed with Kasier and she didn't even care to listen?  And now she seemed like she was hoping for enjoyment.  Was that all he was to her?  Entertainment?  He would not stand for it.  Kasier had lunged at him seconds after but it was off.  He let her run off to the side as he didn't want to strike behind her back.  It wasn't fun at all that way.  After she passed Ulises struck at her, trying to break past her defenses.  As he did he refrained from using his own personal technique, which involved striking at his foe, letting go of the sword, and grabbing with his other hand which was busy gathering momentum.  This allowed him to strike directly afterward.  The technique was made for consistent, non ceasing strikes that would force their way through their defenses.  Soon Ulises saw an opening and charged his sword art Howling Octave, striking and landing each of it's blows on her while evading her swings.  He started by striking in her front, then slid under her arm hitting her sides twice, and struck her back in the end before jumping back in a defensive stance.

ID#  67416

BD:  3 + 3

CD:  1

Result

-----------------

Itzal:  270/270  <>  46/52  (-8 Howling Octave)

Kasier:  120/150 (base 6 + Matriach singer + Howling Octave - 27 MIT)

Edited by Itzal

ID: 67548
BD: 10

Kasier’s red amber eyes looked up to see Ulises’s weapon lunging at her, which soon struck her. Ulises had been able to turn Kasier’s attack into an attack of his own, humiliating her and boy, did Kasier hate to be humiliated to any degree. Sure, she wasn’t a damage dealer, but with her sword, nothing is impossible. The only real damage that she can deal is through the use of a critical to inflict some status conditions on Ulises. If she is able to get lucky, she had a chance at winning this battle even if she is a healer.

Kasier’s hair flew into the wind as she burst forwards unexpectedly. She had seen how Ulises defended against attacks during the fight with those wolves and she had learnt from it. If Ulises wanted to block her slightly swift attacks, he’ll have to be ready for it, and it appeared that he wasn’t. After gaining ground and getting closer to Ulises, Kasier cut forwards with a yell just as a raindrop fell on her sword and that was the moment that Kasier knew she had managed to do it. She had struck Ulises with a critical hit, and now, the battle wasn’t going to be as one-sided as everyone thought it might be.

A healer isn’t useless….

Kasier, the maiden Kaiser is here to prove it.

Spoiler

HP LIST:
Itzal: 269/270 (-1) [Bleed 2/2] [Paralysis 1/1]
   Energy: 46/52
Kasier: 120/150
   Energy: 28 (-1) (+1)

Edited by Kasier

Ulises watched as Kasier dashed forward with intense and sudden speed that came out of no where.  So unexpected and out of the blue from her consistent defensive position that he didn't expect it.  He tried to adjust and deflect the blade away but the curved part threw him off and ended up pushing the blade even closer.  Which ended up as a critical strike.  As the blade sank in Ulises felt two sensations.  The first was that of lava coursing through his veins and bursting out of his skin which he knew was the bleeding effect, causing him to grimace right there.  The second was the sensation of being frozen.  Frozen.  The one thing Felix and Ulises both hated more than anything.  The fact that they had been denied to do anything or help anyone.  They could do nothing.  As Ulises fell to his knees and then on his face he mentally cursed Kasier for this.  Screw peaceful duel, this just got personal.  Paralysis.  He wished the game didn't have it.  The stupid effect could be given by sword art, enhancement or poison.  He hated it period and wished there was a way to prevent status effects entirely.  As he fell to his knees, his mouth still working he managed to growl a request.

"Tell me the name of your sword."

ID: 67625
BD: 5

Kasier smirked as the man fell down on his knees as a result of her paralysis. Not only would he be stuck there for the remainder of his turn, he would also lose all effectiveness in his legs, hence, allowing Kasier an easy, free attempt at lowering his health points. However, before she could strike once more, Ulises had managed to speak, telling her to inform him of the name of her sword. Although the request was quite an unusual one, she decided to grant the man his request.

“You want to know the name of my sword?” Kasier repeated, “This precious curved sword is called “The Kaiser’s Venom”. Indeed, the name is quite fitting for a weapon to be possessed by me. Venom might give the weapon a negative feeling, but all women possess venom. In fact, what makes a woman beautiful is her venom. A slight slice and a lucky condition as I strike with this blade cause the victim to be paralyzed and bleeding. Prepare for a wave of pain as you suffer from the pain of bleed.” Kasier finished, her eyes eyeing her sword as she charged forwards at the still target.

If she was unable to strike the man while he’s in this condition, then she’ll be unworthy of wielding the blade. However, perhaps she had jinxed it and as a result of this thought, she had managed to miss the man completely, despite him being still on the ground. “Wow, my damage dealing skills are pathetic. Guess paralysis should be over by now. Show me what you can do, Ulises.”

Spoiler

HP LIST:
Itzal: 257/270 (-12) [Bleed 1/2] [Paralysis 0/1]
   Energy: 46/52
Kasier: 120/150
   Energy: 27 (-2) (+1)

Edited by Kasier