[PP-F3] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Edwyn arrived at the teleporter in the city on Floor 3 around midday. This was his first time on Floor 3 but he felt confident he could handle it. Not only did he have his trusty great-axe with him, but he had recently been able to purchase some new armor including a breastplate, bracers and a pauldron for his right shoulder. He was ready for everything that this floor could throw at him. With that thought in mind he began walking through the city.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex saw the beautiful scenery on his visit to Floor 3. As always, he wanted a quest to go on because he was bored. He also wanted to try some food on floor 3, with him hearing of restaurants better than his local steakhouse. He saw someone else had teleported here. maybe he wants to go do something. But first, I wanna shop. "Hey, Dude"

"Yep, that's why I'm on this floor actually. I heard there are dire wolves in the forests up here, you just have to find them." Ed replied eagerly. It looked like he was going to be able to have a companion on his quest, this was a great turn of events. "So have you been here before?" Ed asked the other player. "Oh, by the way, my name's Edwyn, but you can call me Ed." He said sticking out his hand.

"Lunch sounds great right now, I'm half starved," Edwyn said jokingly, "I've never been to The Barrier, but if it's anything like Buffalo Wild Wings, it's gonna be good. A little bit of shopping afterward would probably be useful too, I could use a bit of an armor upgrade and we'll need something to feed the beasts that we decide to take as familiars. I'm thinking probably a steak for the dire wolf I want to find, they're in the Dark Forest by the way."

"Any possible way there are lizards with the dire wolfs? I'm more in to lizards."

They walked up to where The Barrier was, and looked at it. It looked a lot better than BWW's place in the real world. Alex thought about maybe having a frog as his friend. Whatever a "familer" was, He was pretty sure it meant friend.

"So, can I get a friend or lizard."

"I want to find a dire wolf, but not just any dire wolf, a big one, one that stands as tall as my shoulders. Damn, this food is good, I'm going to have to come here more often," Edwyn said. "So what're you thinking for food for your lizard? I'm not sure what lizards eat, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out. But we'll definitely have some things to buy when we're done with dinner."

"I figure a steak would probably work better for my wolf, the red meat would tempt him more than a few wings would I bet. But this food is great, and we should definitely save some for a meal later. Where do you want to go first after this? My axe could use some sharpening and I could use a touch up on my armor, maybe a few other things," Ed said, trying to talk around a mouthful of wings.

As they walked into the armor shop Ed whistled, "Daaaaamn. This place looks expensive. But I really do need a touch-up in my armor and my axe blade sharpened." He walked around browsing for a while before finding the armorer and getting his stuff refitted and enhanced, not too much though because he was right, this place was expensive.

Alex strolled down shelves of armor and weapons. there was one reason why Alex was here, and 1 reason only: He needed an enchantment. He finally made it to the enchantment person, where Alex wanted an armor upgrade. He wanted his jacket to form into a full suit of armor, amazing, right? Alex auctually had enough money for the Enchantment, which he probably could have found cheaper on floors 1,2, or 6, and bought it. It was an amazing enchantment, in all its sides and faces.