[PP-F3] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Edwyn breathed a short sigh of relief when Alex distracted the beast from him which gave Ed time to recover and mount another attack, this time he jumped into the air and aimed at the beasts back, hoping to finish it once and for all. But the tiger moved and Edwyn missed his jab completely...again! This battle was taking way longer than it should, Edwyn really was not the spear type, he needed a new weapon, pronto.

Alex-8/15

Tiger-2/20

Edwyn-11/15

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again Edwyn charged the beast, stabbing at it with his short spear. Common, common, get it this time he thought desperately. "Yes!" Edwyn cheered as he scored a critical on the beast, finally finishing it off. He watched, satisfied, as it burst into tiny pixels before fading away. "Woah, that took a while," Edwyn said looking at Alex.

Alex-8/15

Tiger-2/20

Edwyn-11/15

"Nothing yet!" Edwyn called back. Hmmmmm, where to look where to look? Edwyn asked himself. As they kept pressing through the woods the trees seemed to press in on him, and it felt like it was getting darker, but Edwyn couldn't tell for sure. Suddenly, off in the distance, but not too far away, Edwyn heard a howl. And here we go he thought. "Alex, regroup here, now!" he shouted. He formulated a plan quickly and took the meat that he had bought out of his pack, he placed 3 of them near a tree and held on to 2 more. Then waited for Alex to show up.

The wolves walked slowly up to Edwyn and Alex where they found the wolves getting even closer. Alex did not know the plan, but knew it included killing off the other two wolves when he saw the lizard. About 2 feet tall, good sized. It had amazing claws on it and a flexible tail. It also seemed to have a decent amount of HP.

As soon as the wolves approached, Edwyn saw the one that he wanted to have as a familiar, it also happened to be the alpha male of the pack, which meant he would have no choice but to kill off the other two before it would attack him itself. But he truly was a beautiful wolf, it seemed like he had a little of ever color in his pelt, from white, to brown, to black, it was amazing. Then Edwyn saw it the same time as Alex, a lizard, and from the way Alex was eyeing it, he was pretty sure Alex had found the animal he was looking for too. "Hey man, don't worry about me. I got this, you go handle your lizard," Edwyn told Alex.

Edwyn heard Alex move away towards the lizard, but kept his attention focused on the wolves in front of him. Suddenly he had an idea. He kept his sword in his right hand and put some of the meat in his left, then when the other two wolves charged at him, he tossed the meat towards the feet of the alpha, and turned his attention back towards the other two wolves.

Edwyn 15/15

Wolf 10/10

Wolf 10/10

Alex noticed what Edwyn was doing, but carried on with what he was told. The lizard took a bite of the food and I hopped down to pet him. I realize, maybe the lizards weren't monsters? Any ways, he had to help Edwyn! And he had to come up with a name for him first. Him............hum Alex then came up with a name -Backbitter! Cool name,right! Alex charged down out to help Edwyn out with the remaining wolves.

Backbitter- hp- lvl x 2 + 6 (x 2 attack!)

As the wolves charged at him Edwyn rolled forward, in between the two of them and slashed left and right quickly. But he couldn't get the aim right while he was rolling and he didn't hit either of the wolves. He hopped right back up to his feet, completing the roll, and spun to face the wolves who were snarling at him.

Edwyn 15/15

Wolf 10/10

Wolf 10/10

The wolves charged at Edwyn again, and this time he came up with a different strategy. He focused only on one, in the hopes that Alex would make it in time to prevent the other wolf from doing too much damage. So he charged towards the left and swung his sword in an arc at the wolf's head. It cut into the wolf's head which sent it reeling away, but then Edwyn had to deal with the other one. It leaped at him and he couldn't dodge in time, all he could do was get his arm in front of his throat so that the wolf bit his arm instead. Common Alex, I need you man Ed thought desperately.

Edwyn 14/15

Wolf 9/10

Wolf 10/10

Alex aa falling down on Backbitter as he rode toward the wolf that bit Edwyn. "You stupid wolf!" I raced down even faster when it attacked at Edwyn. Unfortunately, I hit a tree branch and fell down of Backbitter. I decided just to run at the wolf as Backbitter followed me.Backbitter ad I both missedhe wolf .

Edwyn groaned as Alex and his new familiar both missed taking out the wolf that was chomping on his arm. Ugggghhhhh...this is gonna hurt....he thought miserably. As quickly as he could, he ripped his arm out of the wolf's mouth and rolled away from it. He got back to his feet and glanced at his arm, luckily his hand was still attached, and he drank a health potion quick to make sure that everything was ok again. Then he turned his attention back to the wolves. The one that he had originally struck was already charging at him again, while the other one had been distracted by Alex and his lizard. Edwyn charged straight at the wolf that was running at him, he held his sword out in front of him and stepped lightly to the side and proceeded to drag his blade through the wolf's side as it ran past him. But the wolf was able to twist out of the way and avoid the blade at the last second.

Edwyn 15/15

Wolf 9/10

Wolf 10/10

Alex and Backbitter let Edwyn take on the other one while they took on the other one. Alex noticed one big flaw in the pan there was no way the alpha would sit still. "Edwyn, rethink the plan!" Alex continued pressing on the opponent anyways. They hit the wolf head on with full power, but it's teeth sunk into Backbitter hard. Alex turned toward Edwyn again to see what he was planning to do.

Dice roll-7. Enemy roll (loot die)- not using

Alex-15/15

Backbitter-15/18

Wolf_9/10

Wolf-8/10

Alpha wolf unknown hp

Edwyn glanced quickly at the alpha to make sure that it was still eating the meat that he had thrown to it, and go figure, it was chowing down, although there was not much meat left, the plan had been a success. He turned his attention back to the wolf he was fighting and called out to Alex, "Don't worry about it, the plan is still working." Then he slashed at the wolf in front of him. But it dodged out of the way and launched itself at him, knocking him to the ground and going for his neck with its teeth. However, he managed to get his arm in the way just in time. Maaaaan, what is with these things chewing on my arms???

Edwyn 15/15

Wolf 9/10

Wolf 8/10

Alex and Backbitter had to do what Edwyn wanted them to do, but the wolves were chowing on their flesh. They sttod up and charged at them, keeping his good eye on the alpha. In second grade, Alex had a severe problem with his right eye. He had to get surgery for it and missed the last two months of school.

Once again, he ripped his arm out of the wolf's mouth and rolled away from it, before quickly regaining his feet and turning to meet the wolf's next attack with his sword. Before the wolf had a chance to mount another attack, Edwyn swung at it with his blade, which struck the wolf in the shoulder, cutting deeply, and causing the wolf to jump backwards.

Edwyn 14/15

Wolf 9/10

Wolf 8/10