[PP-F3] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Edwyn charged the wolf again, not giving it even a moment to recover, and as he did he let out a shrill whistle, time to see if his plan had worked out. He launched himself, sword first, at the wolf, just as a large dark shape behind it leaped at it at the same time. Unfortunately, the coordinated attack didn't work at all and Edwyn and his new familiar just managed to screw each other up. But the next time he squared off against the smaller wolf, he wasn't alone. Now he stood shoulder-to-shoulder with his new companion, the alpha wolf.

Edwyn 14/15

Wolf 8/10

Wolf 4/10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wolf backed up a little bit when it saw that its alpha had switched sides, but we never gave it a chance to retreat. We charged as one, both going for the wolf, hoping to finally end this fight and head back to town. I swung my sword at it, just as my new friend ran around behind it, preventing a retreat. He nipped at the wolf's back, forcing it towards my waiting sword. We both managed to do damage to the wolf, though we did not finish it off completely.

Edwyn 14/15

Alpha wolf 18/18

Wolf 6/10

Edwyn and his new friend, whom he had decided to name Cairbre, attacked the wolf quickly, once again. It was time to finish things, once and for all. They struck in perfect concert, working together to attempt to wound the wolf even more greatly. Edwyn attacked with his sword while Cairbre used his fangs to tear into the other wolf. With this attack they were finally able to finish off the wolf and end the battle. "Well," Edwyn said looking at Alex, "looks like we finished up here, our quest is done, time to head back to town."

Edwyn 14/15

Cairbre 18/18