[PP-F1] Dragons and the Pack <Itzal and Tricolor_Mina> <<feeding the enemy>>

Itzal was on the first floor once again, hoping to go find Velnia.  However this time would be much different.  Itzal was better at finding things today than he had been in the past.  He also had a familiar call and a few other items that would help him on this journey.  The familiar call wasn't bought.  No.  He made it himself.  He wanted to test several of his calls actually.  Hopefully this day turned out well.  In the meantime however, he was standing there awaiting a friend.  Recently he messaged Mina in hopes that she would be interested in helping him find his familiar.  With Mina and her black feathered dragon, the day shouldn't prove tiresome.  Itzal enjoyed company and he wasn't afraid for Ulises to interact with her either.  He spoke with Ulises and managed to get him to promise to remain active while Mina was with them.  Itzal didn't know what was up with Ulises but he wanted to find out soon.

Ulises sighed inside their mind.  He was dying.  He figured it out.  He had spent most of his time attempting to finish the technique he invented.  Sure it was deadly but it had yet to be perfected.  Once it had he would hand it over to Felix.  However not only did it need a few touches, but it also needed a name.  Perhaps one would come to mind on this journey.  This trip to find Velnia.  Yes he'd stay active during this.  He liked Mina and he wanted one of his last days to be spent with her.  She was a sweet woman.  However he knew that Felix was now Kasier's girlfriend so they shouldn't get too close to Mina, despite how much Ulises liked her.  Or he could use this as the perfect opportunity to embarrass Felix one last time.  He chuckled as he began planning out the day.

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal

*OOC: I posted this on mobile, and Akame is black with red eyes

I was relaxing inside my shop, enjoying the natural ambient sounds that were created by the cardinal, and playing with Akame when I heard my messenger ping from a private-message... I checked it, and with a sigh, I read the message, which was from Itzal, asking if I wanted to go search for a familiar with him. I replied with a yes, and I brought my crafting supplies in case I found good materials in the forest. Akame fluttered to my shoulder, and let out a loud chirp while nuzzling my face with her own.

I had my rapier equipped, my cloak on, with the hood up, and I waited for itzal at the entrance, and as I did, I searched for some materials

Rolling

Itzal lunged from beam to beam, sticking out of each building for that medieval look.  Kayaba really gave the players everything when he designed the world.  Itzal wondered if Kayaba expected someone to use parkour at some point.  He made his way to the gate, their meeting point.  He spotted the gate and leaped from the nearest roof and grabbed onto the side of the wall, very silently.  He climbed to the top and made his way to the gate's roof.  As he did he wondered why he took this approach at all but shrugged as it was probably just habit by now.  He leaped onto the edge and jumped while holding a rope, heading further away from the gate until the rope couldn't extend any further and he swung towards the arc and let go, rolling on the ground and up to his feet.  He approached Mina who was wearing a green cloak with her hood up, wearing his own Twilight cloak, a deep purple trench coat with a silver vest and dark brown pants, his hood up as well.  When he drew near he threw down his hood and smiled to her.

"Hey Mina!  Thanks for coming."

ID: 68545

LD: 9

ID:68546

LD: 19

My blue eyes shifted around the area, scanning the ground for stray crystal alloys or normal metals, and I eventually found a gleaming blue crystal on the ground, and I picked it up. 'krystalnite huh... an interesting name...' I gazed at the rapidly darkening sky and continued waiting for itzal, when I heard branches beginning to crack, and a loud thud, signifying the scouts arrival. " Na, naa... it took you a rather long time to show up... I hope that you weren't held up by a monster... unless you came from town of course... then that would be unusual..." I chuckled and pulled my hood down, revealing my face, and I smiled when I noticed that he had removed  his hood as well. "Hmm... it looks like you trust me a bit more... I'm glad." My eyes shifted towards the forest... and I sighed quietly." ... this is where I found my familiar, ... I went here solely on a rumor from a few players I've met..." I beckoned him forward, "if you think you'll find a good familiar... then this is a nice place to find one."

Itzal smiled at Mina and when he heard her comment about trust he let out a soft sigh.  "The moment you talked to me about...  Mira...  I trusted you.  I just wanted to get to know you guys better.  Speaking of which, Ulises and I talked for a bit.  He want's us to operate differently today since your with us, so here's how it's going to go.  He and I will uh.  Switch at a quick rate and talk as if he's actually here.  Kind of how like most split personalities work.  And as for a familiar I have one in mind already.  Her name was Velnia.  She was killed during a fight with a warg.  We realized however that she would most likely respawn.  Kaiser and I found her but she fled so we're trying again."  While Itzal was talking Ulises was mentally preparing himself, hoping the cardinal didn't short him out during this trip.  When Itzal finished Ulises popped in.

"And we figured that you would be the perfect one to do it with."

"Uh yeah....  Man it's going to take a bit for me to get used to this."

"Oh get over it Felix."

My violet eyes shifted towards Itzal when he mentioned that Ulises was still active in his mind, and I let out a sigh. "Itzal... I can't talk to you two like that... I... It... It still bothers me..." I pulled my hood back up, and replaced the eye-patch on my face, gazing at him with a blank expression, despite the piercing headache I was enduring while chatting with the two. I looked at Akame, who seemed slightly depressed after the mention of the passing of Itzal's familiar. I looked behind me, and i noticed that it was pitch-black, so i pulled out the material I had found, it had the property of glowing in the dark somehow... and it lit up the pathway down the forest. "Na, naa... I guess that some materials are just more special than others... I really didn't expect the crystal to start glowing in my hands." I walked forward a couple feet, and I stopped. "Itzal... I'll be waiting up ahead... I want you to find me before I help you. It isn't a trust issue... I want to see for my own eyes, the person I gave that sword to." I turned back around, and I dashed down the forest, unbeknownst to me, I was being stalked by a strange-looking monster, with fiery red eyes. I hid behind several bushes, and I inventoried the small crystal.

Hide stats: 10+3 (+1 for hiding behind objects/+2 for darkness, low visibility)

Mystery mob Hide stats: 16+3 (+1 for hiding behind objects/+2 for darkness, low visibility)

Itzal mentally cursed when she withdrew.  Ulises cursed as well.  Dang it.  I should have seen this coming.  It's alright, we can't change it now.   He watched as Mina pulled out a glowing crystal, something he'd used many times before, and began walking forward.  Then she stopped and asked Itzal to find her.  He was a little surprised by the request but nodded.  "Ok, if that's what you want."  He watched as she entered the forest and when the light went out he took a deep breath.  You think it's related to what we did?  Not sure.  Only one way to find out now. 

ID#  68893  LD:  6+8 for Mina= found.  6+6 for monster= hidden

Itzal waited a little bit before running over to the forest edge.  He scaled the tree and began leaping from branch to branch, making his way through the trees.  As he scanned through the darkness he saw a little bit of movement up ahead.  He quickly made his way through the forest until he was up ahead a little bit and leaped off of the branch softly.  He pulled out a purple glow crystal, but kept it beneath leaves so the light didn't blind Mina.  When he was certain her eyes adjusted he pulled it out, illuminating them.  "Hello again."

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal

"..." I fell silent after he found me almost immediately, and I looked at the ground, tears barely starting to form in my eyes. "... I... I'm glad that Ulises is still here for you..." I turned towards the tree and sat down, my face still hidden by my cloak, and I pulled out my rapier, setting it gently on the ground. "..." I saw a slight mirroring of Mira's face, and it dissipated soon afterwards. "...ha..." after I watched it dissolve, I got up again with my rapier in hand, and I ran up the trunk of the tree, resting on a relatively small branch. " I find sitting in a tree far more enjoyable than sitting on the ground, don't you think... Itzal?" I laid back in the tree, and smiled, turning my head towards Itzal. "... The advantages of sitting in the trees... Monsters do become more vicious at night, and it makes a wonderful place to sleep..." I yawned, and held out my arm for my familiar, and she rested gently on my arm, falling asleep easily. I looked down, and I waved him up to the tree. "... I think that it would be better to look in the trees for a familar... I hope that little Velnia shows up soon... I'm rather tired... yaawn!" I waited at the treetop for him to come up.

Itzal could easily see that she was still down with the events with Mina.  He saw her run up a tree and rest on a branch and he had to admit, he didn't realize she was good at that sort of stuff.  If she was willing, he might be able to teach her parkour...  If she chose light armor that is.  Itzal ran up to the tree beside hers, jumped onto it's side and pushed off, grabbing the strong lower branches of Mina's tree and effortlessly pulling himself up onto a branch beside her.  "That kind of depends.  Some players like it some players don't.  And if we find Velnia out here we'd be lucky.  Both times I spotted her were in the caves.  She tends to like caves and mountains I noticed.  Don't know why though.  And Mina."  He reached over and lifted the hood so he could see her clearly.  "You shouldn't hide your face like that Itzal, it shows that one is distrustful, and that isn't a good trait for one to have."  He smiled gently to her and was about to continue when he spotted something behind Mina.  "Dang it.  No rest for the weary I guess.  Mina there's a monster behind you.  Hop over to my tree and stay behind me ok?"

ID#  68932  LD:  14+5=19, monster found

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt worry start to run through me, and I called out to Itzal as he jumped after the monster. "Itzal!! Be careful!!" the monster decided to rise out of the shadows, and it revealed itself as a large snake, 15 meters in length, and it was a bloody red color, with bright yellow eyes.

<<Red Basilisk>>

Hp 250/250

Atk 20(+1 or +2 if critical)

ID# 69535 results:

Battle: 8

MOB: 3

Sword skill used: <<Rip Ravine>>

(3 base+ 1 for weapon buff +2 for sword skill = 6)

I lept into the air, and I charged up Rip Ravine, and I managed to score 6 damage on it. "A monster like this, living in such a small forest? ... I cannot believe the Cardinal would make a monster of this type show up on the first floor..." I landed on the ground, and I had to run away, since it would have dealt at least 20 points of my health in damage, so I ran back towards Itzal, and I paused near him. "Every time I run into you... something weird always happens... I don't get how this thing even spawned here!"

Tricolor_mina: 120/120 HP, 10/12 Energy

Red Basilisk: 244/250 HP

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal watched as a great red snake emerged.  He grinned.  "A snake eh?  Haven't fought that one yet.  That's new indeed."  He watched as Mina charged it and dealt a little damage but when she jumped back he put his hand on her shoulder.  "Hey, just be glad it isn't leveled with me.  We won't get any loot from this thing, but at least it will be over faster."  Itzal charged the monster and the snake coiled up and struck at him.  Itzal had misjudged it's speed and was struck on the neck.  He tripped from the attack, not expecting such a fast strike, but rolled to his right when it struck again and leaped to his feet, Ascendant's Rosario glowing blue before releasing Howling Octave on the snake, striking it eight times and the final through it's head, landing the bleeding effect.  The snake hissed and reared.  With the bleed activated it shouldn't be much longer.

ID#  69537  BD:  9  CD:  10  MD:  9

Itzal:  622/640  <>  57/64

Crimson Basalisk:  180/250  -  Bleed added:  24 dmg for next two turns

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

Dice ID# 70142

BD: 2

MD: 10

I Let out a low cry, and I was swept into the air by something, quickly registering as the Crimson Basilisk... I ended up getting smacked into a tree, and I fell down into the branches, the tree catching my arm, and I ended up getting hung upside-down when both of my legs got caught in the branches, and I hurriedly moved to the side to avoid the gaping mouth full of sharpened teeth, and I grabbed the tree trunk, and pulled myself up into the tree, after freeing my legs, and I called out to Itzal... "Itzal!! Be careful okay! The tail on this thing is the dangerous part about it!! It can knock you back pretty far! I'll try and heal you as much as possible from here! " I sat there and watched it rear up, and strike at Itzal again, the attacks it was making barely missing him...

<<Current Results>>

Tricolor_Mina

98/120 Hp, 10/12 Energy (Did not attack this turn)

Crimson Basilisk

180/250 Hp

Edited by tricolor_mina

Foregoing Action

Itzal listened to Mina and nodded.  He pretty much guessed the same thing.  Not only was most of the snake's muscles in the main body and tail, but if it whipped it's tail just right then momentum would triple that force.  The snake lunged it's open jaw at him but he leaped out of the way just in time.  It swung around the branch and launched it's tail after him, but rather than avoiding the snake, he jumped and lunged off of it, allowing the momentum to transfer to him without the force of the blow and grabbed another sturdy branch, swinging multiple times before landing on it solidly.  It started hissing when the bleeding effect kicked in.  Now it began to rise up to his level.  When it did Itzal grinned.  "Come and get me brainless!"   Pissed the snake lunged at Itzal again, it's hate on him.

ID#  70148  CD:  12  MD:  4

Itzal:  622/640  <>  58/64

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal

BD: 5

CD: 4

LD: 17

Forgoing action

I ran around the trees, and I started to look for Velnia, even though the chances of finding the little dragon were slim here. "Akame, can you try and find Velnia with me.... ??" Akame was nowhere to be found... I looked around for my familiar when the snake struck above me at the tree branches, knocking me off of the tree. I noticed a bluish gleam, and I realized akame had been pinned to a tree by the snake... "...?!" I hurriedly climbed the tree again, and freed the tiny dragon, a few ticks of her health seemed to be missing as well. I sighed, and regained my perch on the tree. I looked around and I sighed inwardly. ‘Christ this is gonna take forever to find his familiar..’ I sat down, and I approached the upper branches of the tree, Akame whimpering in my arms, and I sat down on the sturdiest branch I could find, hidden completely from Itzal and the Basilisk.

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 4 weeks later...

ID#  71276  CD:  8  LD:  16+8=22  MD:  5-3=2   FAMILIAR FOUND

Itzal leaped from branch to branch, escaping the serpent's strike every time it seemed to be close.  As he did so he saw Mina struggling to get her familiar out of a little issue it had flown into.  He turned his attention back to the serpent as it climbed through the branches.  He needed to lead it away from Mina.  Before he did anything however he heard something and looked up, spotting...  A little purple.  Then her head popped out and Itzal's face turned into a soft smile, a single tear riding down his cheek.  Then she came out completely as he pulled out the food.  He noticed her appearance was different.  Her spikes and horns were a bright blue and seemed to glow, and her eyes were a lavender purple rather than deep purple.  She glided over to his hand and nibbled the food, before opening her maw and devouring the food.  Itzal smiled.  Yep, this was her.  "Hey there Velnia."  Velnia looked up to him with a curious look.  Velnia? she seemed to think to herself, and seemed to like it.

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal

ID# 71333 results:

BD: 2

MD: 2

(On a side note...... RNGeesus is... being very kind to me lately O-O)

I watched the snake rear up, and aim at me, forcing me to leap around the tree in order to dodge it's frenzied striking, when I looked around the tree however... I ended up getting smacked into what seemed to be... a tree...? I ended up falling on something sharp, and I let out cry,looking behind me... I realized I was on top of several rocks... and one of them was wedged in my shoulder. I let out an angry huff of air, and I lept back into the trees, looking for Itzal, who I ended up losing sight of when I got flung a couple hundred meters away..."Okay, I. Am. Done. With. This. Damn. SNAKE!!!" I ended up scaring away a few more friendly mobs, Akame releasing a small whimper when I realized most of those dragons were feathery dragons... 'Itzal is probably right... he might not find Velnia here...'

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal heard the struggling below and looked to Velnia, still in awe at her new appearance.  He grinned.  "Would you like to help us kill this snake?"  Velnia poked her head through the tree branches to observe the snake then brought it back to nod.  Itzal smiled.  It was good to have her back.  He leaped down through the branches and released howling Octave on the beast, causing it to hiss in pain and he leaped back before it could do anything else.  The snake tried to attack him but Velnia opened her maw and a thin stream of electricity came from it, the bright glowing horns shining a bit as she did so and the snake recoiled.  Itzal's eyes widened at the new feature but he wasn't complaining.  He rushed over to Mina to check if she was ok.

ID#  71378  BD:  4+2=6  CD:  1  MD:  2

Tricolor_Mina:  98/120  <>  10/12

Itzal:  622/640  <>  51/64

Crimson Basilisk:  100/250  <base 7x8=56+bleed damage from two earlier posts= 80 dmg>

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

*OOC: :/ I wish I had R2 Rapier in this thread...

Roll ID#: 71751

BD: 10

MD: 6 (-1 is a 5)

Skill used: Rip Ravine

I ran through the trees, and I spotted Itzal and the basilisk, so I activated Rip Ravine, and I danced around the snake, dealing 9 damage to it. "naa.. it looks like this is getting easier..." I looked over, and I noticed Itzal rushing over, a tiny violet dragon perched on his shoulder. "Na, naa... is that your familiar..?" I noticed akame seemed a bit worried by the new dragon, so I walked closer... and Akame jumped on Itzal's other shoulder, and I stifled a giggle... "Hyuurruruu!!" Akame seemed interested in another dragon, and I focused on the snake, knowing it could retaliate at any second...

Crimson Basilisk: 91/250 (tier one bleed 2/2)

Tricolor_Mina: 118/120 HP, 11/12 Energy (+20 for 4 turns in combat [98+20=118)

Itzal: 622/640 HP, 51/64 Energy

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal watched as Mina's dragon flew over to his other shoulder and began talking with Velnia.  Velnia of course, became very curious of the sudden appearance of a secondary dragon and began to reply.  The two seemed to be starting a conversation when Itzal raised his hands.  "Guys?  The snake?"  Velnia stopped and looked at the snake again and gave a cute little chuckle.  She winked at Itzal and took flight, gliding through the branches with amazing speed and agility.  She noticed the blue haired girl and she'd have to inspect her later.  Right now she was going to annoy this snake.  Itzal picked up Akame and placed her on a branch before leaping down to the snake.  The creature tried to strike him but he twisted mid-air and released another sword art on the beast, dealing almost all of it's remaining health.  The creature roared and the battle was almost over.

ID#  71823  BD:  6  MD:  7-3

Crimson Basilisk: 35/250 (tier one bleed 2/2)  <base 7x8=56>

Tricolor_Mina: 118/120 HP, 11/12 Energy

Itzal: 622/640 HP, 43/64 Energy

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal

(Side note: Rngeezus is being extremely kind lately...)

ID# 71944 results:

Battle: 10

MOB: 9

I prepared <<Rip ravine>> once again, and I flinched as the Basilisk hit me for 21 HP, but I got 5 health back from battle healing,and I hit it back for 9 damage plus I topped off the bleeding which gave me 12 extra damage, boosting it to 21 damage in total. I lept behind the snake, and I ran around it, confusing it severely. "Na, Naa... You aren't such a big bad snake now are you mister basilisk?" Laughing I landed next to Itzal, Akame fluttering back to my shoulder, chirping like a bird. " I suggest you attack it while I have It distracted Itzal, It won't stay like that for long..." as I said that, the snake turned around, and It struck at me and Itzal...

Results so far...

Crimson Basilisk: 14/250 HP

Tricolor Mina: 97/120 HP, 8/12 energy

Itzal: 622/640 HP, 43/64 Energy

Edited by tricolor_mina