[PP-F1] Meeting new Comrades [Morgenstern and Aereth][Complete]

It was again a sunny day at floor one. Aereth was sitting under a tree not far away from Starting City. It was around lunch time, so Aereth decided to eat his prepared sandwich. "Man, I love the sandwiches this NPC gives out in the center of the Starting City." He thought while taking his first bite of the sandwich. Right now he didn't exactly know what he should do today. "Maybe I should go out again and gather some materials. Or I could stay here and train my jumping, running and parcouring skills." Ever since he met his first friend in this game and looked at him jumping from roof to roof, Aereth wanted to master the parcouring skill. It not only gets you faster from point A to point B, but it also looks straight awesome if you are able to jump from roof to roof, or other things. Sighing, Aereth took yet another bite from his sandwich and closed his eyes.

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aereth

Jonathan ventured in the Starting City on the first floor. He searched the area in spite for players that looked in need or wanted help. This was the reason why he had lost the Level race with Itzal. He liked to sit down here and search for players that wanted help. Wanted to increase in level. He brushed his Golden hair out of his Green eyes that surveyed the area. He wore his White Jacket and Denim Jeans, only keeping his Golden Sword <<Zodiark>> on his back in its black Sheath. As he entered the outskirts of town, he spotted a player eating a sandwich, leaned up against a tree. Jonathan walked up to the man and said, That good huh? Jonathan followed the question with a chuckle. Jonathan then smiled and said, The name is Jonathan. Nice to meet you. Jonathan kept it short and sweet. Trying to see how the player would react. It seemed to go smooth so far, hopefully he did not screw it up at all. He did not need to scare a player, and have them return to a hiding hole. A Surprising number of players stayed in the darkness, unseen by him. They hid in their inn's which there was a surprising amount that allowed them to come for free. 

Still enjoying his sandwich, Aereth noticed a male voice. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw a young blonde man standing in front of him. "Yeah, the best I've eaten in here. You also want one? I've always got some to spare." he replied returning the smile. When he heard the name of the man, Aereth's started to think. "Jonathan... Jonathan... I've heard this name before but I'm not quite sure where." While he still tried to figure out where he heard this name before, Aereth introduced himself. "My name is Aereth. And it's also a pleasure to meet you." Then suddenly he remembered. "Itzal mentioned him before. I think he is one of his guild members... No. No way... He isn't just a normal guild member... He has to be the Tank Paladin of his guild..." Then Aereth stood up and offered Jonathan his hand. "Could it be, that you a friend of Itzal?" He asked curious to see if if his assumption was right.

@Morgenstern

"Could it be, that you a friend of Itzal?"Jonathan watched as the man slowly opened his eyes, scanning Jonathan. Jonathan smiled, as the man began to speak.  "Yeah, the best I've eaten in here. You also want one? I've always got some to spare." Jonathan chuckled but replied, "Nah. I am good. I happened to have an early lunch today. The man seemed to have been deep in though as he introduced himself. The he introduced himself. Jonathan stood there. He could not think of an idea of what to say. Then the man asked a question. Could it be, that you a friend of Itzal? Jonathan pondered the question for a minute. This man knows Itzal apparently. He might already know quite a bit about me. The guild and other stuff. Why yes. I do happen to be a friend of Itzal. In fact we were training partners for the longest time. We still are, but not as much today. He usually hangs out with his girlfriend. I am guessing you know all about me then? Jonathan watched as the man stood. He appeared to be a few years older than Jonathan, and quite a few inches taller as the man seemed to be a bit over six feet. 

Jonathan politely rejected the offer. "Ok more for me." Aereth laughed. After Jonathan told Aereth that he was indeed a friend of Itzal, to be precise, his training partner, he had no doubt that this Jonathan had to be the one Itzal told him about. He was lucky enough not to only meet one but two of the paladins of the guild he was going to join. "Now I know two paladins of the celestial ascendants." He thought. Aereth chuckled at the last question. "I wouldn't say that I know everything about you, but Itzal already told me that you are the Tank paladin of your guild and that you two are friends. Outside of that I don't know anything about you my friend." He said while smiling at Jonathan. "But I wouldn't mind finding out more about you. I don't know if Itzal talked to you about it yet, but I would really like to join your guild as his apprentice to become a good scout."

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aereth

Jonathan listened as the man chuckled. He then became to state that he had heard about him,knew who he was. Just not about him. Jonathan laughed and said, Well, It really is a small game isn't it then? Anyway, I was looking for a lower level to partner up with today, and help them out. Care to be that person? Jonathan laughed as he opened his menu and sent the man a party invite. This guy seemed to be a good guy. Then the man began to say about how he was not sure if Itzal had talked to him about it, but Aereth was going to join the guild. Jonathan smiled. An initiate, or a going to be an initiate eh? I'll have to speak about it with him, but I wonder who is going to initiate you. I believe we need to give Kasier an initiate for once. So far Itzal and I are the only ones who have done one. Jonathan pondered about the scout thing though. Hmm. It appears everyone in this game wishes to be a DPS or Scout build. So he is going to be another member? This is Great. We need more members, and nice people like this. 

Jonathan asked Aereth if he wanted to party up with him for leveling up. "Yeah seems so. And level one Aereth at your service." Aereth joked. "It would be a pleasure to grind a little bit with you." He said while accepting his party invite. "Yes I'm looking forward to the initiation, and I also wonder who will be doing it, but I'm fine with anyone doing it. From what Itzal told me, I can only assume that all of you are great guys and girls. And to be honest I'm quite excited about it. I've been alone in here since this whole death-game started." he admitted. After hearing Jonathan say that everyone wants to be a DPS or a scout, Aereth chuckled while rubbing the back of his head. "I don't know man. I just met Itzal in the city and he showed me the benefits of a scout build.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan chucked as the man introduced himself as Aereth the Level one. Don't worry. I can help you fix that. Question is, would you like to fight mobs that are my level. Or mobs that are your level? You see one of the perks to being a tank, is that fact you build hate and protect those around you. If we fight mine, you will get more loot. The man seemed pretty set on the scout build, which was okay to Jonathan. The more scouts they had, the more materials would come in eventually. Then Jonathan might be able to get his shop up back and running, being able to donate cash to the guild and getting a Guild hall. Jonathan opened his menu and equipped his armor and shield, which materialized on him and at his side. Don't worry. I can help you get equipment. There are a few quests out there. Jonathan smiled. This man is a good guy. I would hate to see anything happen to him, so I must work double time. Or perhaps we might just go and hunt for mats. It's whatever he wants to do. It is his life in fact. One of the bad things about being a tank is that you are responsible for everyone's life. 

"To be rally honest, I've never fought against mobs in here. Just pissed them off ran away from them from time to time." He said while scratch the back of his head yet again. "So I don't really know his to fight and you would have to teach me that, but if you are ok with it, I think it's fine either way as long as I don't die." Aereth chuckled. Then he heard Jonathan talk about better equipment which could be gained through special quests. This statement got Aereths attention. "Which quests are there to get better equipment? Because I've never heard about it... maybe I have been talking to the wrong NPCs." He asked curiously. Aereth didn't want to bother his new friend to much, but he definitely needed to get some combat experience and a few levels. 

@Morgenstern

Jonathan smiled as the man begin to speak, feared by his own inexperience. Well Aereth, fear no more. My purpose today is too teach you, how to do the combat. Jonathan chuckled, because he spoke in a Spanish accent, and was quite funny in his opinion. It should be quite easy my friend, although since it would be your first time, we should start on the lower leveled mobs. Luckily you are in presence of at tank with hate skills. Jonathan smiled. Aereth seemed eagar to learn. He liked to see people like that. He only had one person who was a perfect student, and he did not quite trust that person. That player rubbed him the wrong way. Jonathan shivered. Someone with that courage and power, with the greed of power with humans. Given time, that player would rise to be the strongest player, ruling all under him. Jonathan refocused on his ally, as he began to speak. The quests? Or there are many. Secret Medicine of the Forest, Worn Out Welcome are two quests to help you get a sword and armor. But they both require combat, which I have not taught you yet. It really is quite simple. But occasionally Kayaba seriously wants to watch you miss. 

Aereth had to chuckle at the Spanish accent Jonathan used and answered in the same accent. "Then I shall stop fearing and listen to your lectures señor Jonathan." After hearing Jonathan say that lower level mobs would be better for the first time, Aereth had to agree. "Yeah I think this would be the smarter decision. After all, we can start fighting stronger mobs when I got a better feeling for slicing this little bastards into shreds. Yes, that hate skill of yours should help me not getting attacked by the mobs this much." He laughed. "He really is a very good guy and I enjoy his company. I'm glad that I was able to such great persons in this game." Aereth thought while smiling at Jonathan. Then Jonathan told him about two quests that could be done to gain some better equipment. "It would be great to have some equipment with enhancements. I think a new cloth armour with EVA or LD would be nice." Then Aereth answered his new friend. "It would be cool to have new armour with enhancements. Maybe, if you have got the time, we could do one of these quests later, when I'm a little more experienced with combat."

@Morgenstern

Jonathan began to laugh as Aereth began to also use a Spanish accent to speak with. He believed that for now, smaller mobs would be best, due to the fact they would not tear him to shreds. After a few seconds passed, and the man began to speak again, dreaming about the ideas of enhancements. Warning, since I will be assisting you as I tank, we will not receive any loot from the lower levels which is okay because you would only get like 20 col. Well with that, Let us head out! Jonathan turned, Equipping his sword. The golden blade, Zodiark, Appeared on his back. He then equipped his armor, Seraph Guardian, and the White and gold armor encased him from neck to toe. He felt as his stats increased by quite a bit. Jonathan exited the gate that happened to be close by. He gazed the fields that he had trained in, soloed for months as he gathered strength. He found a decent sized boar and walked forward toward it. Jonathan reared back his head and let a vigorous <<Howl>> Skill. The howl pierced the silence of fields and everything in it felt a bit of aggression toward Jonathan. This blast though was direct towards a single boar, and had the most effect on it. It snorted and began to stamp its foot ready to charge. Aereth, pull out your sword and focus on the boar. Then begin to charge, making them movements of a sword art you can use. Then the game will finish the rest, making sure you complete the skill. As you are lower leveled, the game practically control's your combat style. You will see more diversity in stronger players. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 420/420 Hate: 3

Aereth 20/20

Boar 20/20 10 DMG  0 Mit

Jonathan explained to Aereth, that they wouldn't gain any loot from the lower level monsters, due to the fact, that Jonathan was a tank. "That's ok for me, right now I just want to train the combat a little bit. So yeah, let's go!" Then he saw how Jonathan equipped his armor and sword. "That's some amazing equipment. And it also fits his look." Aereth thought and chuckled. Then Jonathan used his howl skill to increase his hate points, in order to protect Aereth. Just as Jonathan finished his howling Aereth sped towards the single boar with his maximum of speed. While running he equipped his one handed straight sword and charged his <<Vertical>> Sword Art. When he got into range where the sword art would hit, he launched himself off the ground. Then he let the system take control over him, and he landed a critical hit on the boar. After his attack succeeded, Aereth retreated back to Jonathans side and readied himself for the next attack.

ID# 69771 results:

Battle: 10

MOB: 1

Jonathan: 420/420 Hate: 3

Aereth: 40/40 Hate: 2

Combat: (1+2)  = 3 DMG

Boar: 17/20

OOC: If I made any mistakes, pleas feel free to correct me via PM ^^

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aereth

Don't roll for mob. That is my job

Jonathan watched as Aereth charged forward, it was not as fast as most but that was due to the fact that he was such low leveled. A sword appeared on the man's back, which Aereth quickly brought into play. He then launched himself forward at his target making a clean swipe on the boar and knock a few health off. He had done a considerable amount of damage for one with such low level. Great! Just like that! Jonathan smiled at his ally, and watched as the boar still charged Jonathan. Jonathan smiled and allowed the mob to come close to him. Seconds before he was hit by his enemy he cleanly dodged to the side. If Jonathan were to say one good battle thing about himself, It was his maneuverability. Jonathan smiled. See, You are already fighting like a pro. Just keept that up. A few more hits and i'll knock off some of its health for you. Aereth had shown a great battle so far. But it had only been a turn. Could he keep up the same ability? To make sureThings stayed towards Jonathan, He finished with a <<Howl>>

Spoiler

69821 MD:2

Jonathan: 420/420 Hate: 6    +3 Howl

Aereth: 40/40 Hate: 2

Boar: 17/20

Edited by Morgenstern

As Aereth retreated to Jonathan's side, he noticed that the tank was smiling at him. "Yeah I'm doing my best." Then the boar attacked Jonathan, but he swiftly dogged ghe boars attempt to hit him. "Wow it's impressing how fast he is able to move, even though he wears such an heavy armour." Aereth thought, while he noticed that the boar was showing his back to him. "That's my chance to get another hit in!" He charged at the boar again and readied his <<Vertical>> skill one again. When he reached the boar, he unleashed the skill and sliced him across his back. After finishing his attack Aereth kicked the boar away and retreaded one again to Jonathan's side. "Your movements are very impressing my friend, I'm sure, that even though, that I want to become a scout, I will be able to learn a whole lot regarding combat from you." He smiled to Jonathan.

ID# 69824 results:

Battle: 10

Jonathan: 420/420 Hate: 6

Aereth: 40/40 Hate: 4

Combat: (1+2)  = 3 DMG

Boar: 14/20 

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aereth

Jonathan watched as Aereth quickly changed direction as he seen the boar fly past Jonathan. Running forward, Aereth made a perfect slice in the boars back, reducing it's health a little bit more. Even though he has just learn, his accuracy and skills are amazing. He has made a perfect hit both times. Great job, you are doing far better than most. That is a bit true. Aereth is one of my favorite students because He is not scared, not shy. He is straightforward and strives to get better. That is much better than most. A plus is that he does not have the aggressiveness that Domarus did. Putting that much anger into an attack is great, but it kind of makes a few people that watch certain things like that uneasy. Domarus is neverless a great warrior. Jonathan looked up as he seen the boar turn to him and begin to charge. Jonathan waited til the last second and dove uot of the way once more, masterfully dodging. 

69856 MD:2 

Edited by Morgenstern

As Aereth retreated back to Jonathan's side, his new friend told him that he was doing better than many other beginners. This made Aereth smile a little bit. "Thanks friend. But unfortunately the fight isn't over yet." He said do Jonathan, while never letting the boar out of his eyes. "Focus Aereth..." Then the boar started to charge again at Jonathan, and Aereth waited for the next opening. "This time he has to hit him, there's no way he is able to avoid this attack..." He thought, but quickly was proven wrong. In the last second Jonathan jumped to the side which resulted in the boar missing him. "That's a really impressive reaction time..." he thought while he started to speed towards the boar. This time he didn't go straight after him, he decided to run in a small bow in order to hit the boar from the side. Aereth charged once again his <<Vertical>> skill and released it to hit the boar. Unfortunately, the boar saw him coming this time and changed it's moving direction to avoid the hit. As Aereth finished his attack he saw the boar charging at him. Since there was no time to activate another sword art, Aereth decided to jump at the boars back and used it as a jumping pad in order to get back to his friend. "This attack was not so good. Sorry..."

Spoiler

ID# 69860 results:

Battle: 2

Jonathan: 420/420 Hate: 6

Aereth: 40/40 Hate: 5

Boar: 14/20 

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aereth

Jonathan watched as Aereth acknowledged Jonathan but said the battle was not near over. Jonathan nodded. Nothing happened for a few seconds, until the boar turned readying itself to charge. Aereth ran to the side, bowing back at the boar. The boar began to charge at Jonathan and Aereth went to intercept the attack. The man slashed at the creature but it altered direction for a second to dodge. Jonathan smiled, and pulled out his sword. Lets make this go just a bit fast eh? Jonathan dashed forward, slashing alongside the boar ever so slightly. He moved to the side and laughed. He had not gone to kill it, only damage it for his friend. The pig squealed and turned. Jonathan smiled until he had realized he had somehow gotten damaged from the blast. Well that boar somehow got me. You got it, finish it. He had weakened it enough for a few hits to be able to kill the boar. 

Spoiler

69893 BD:8 MD:9

Jonathan: 419/420 Hate: 7 <<42/42>> Energy

@Aereth: 40/40 Hate: 4 (You don't add hate if you do not hit the boar)

Boar: 7/20 -7 Base DMG

Edited by Morgenstern

After Aereth missed the boar, it charged again in Jonathan's direction. This time however he didn't avoid the attack, he also decided to attack the boar. With a clean slash, he decimated the boars HP by a big amount. "Wow, and that was without a skill..." He thought still amazed by the combat power of Jonathan. Then the boar squealed and turned around for another attack. "This time I'll get him again." Aereth, once again ran at full speed, charging his <<Snake Bite>> sword art, to intercept the boar. This time the boar an he met head on, and Aereth released the skill, and slashed three times with all his strength and speed at the boar. Red lines covered the boars front side now, and Aereth retreated back at Jonathan's side. "Sorry, this is the most damage I can do for now. I'll end it with the next attack." he said to his friend in golden armor.

Spoiler

ID# 69894 results:

Battle: 8

Jonathan: 419/420 Hate: 7

Aereth: 40/40 Hate: 5, Energy: 1/4

Combat: 2 * (3 * 1) = 6

Boar: 1/20

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aereth

Jonathan watched as the man began to run at the creature with full speed. The man'ssword began to gleam a bit brighter as he activated a sword art. He can use those? Why did he wait so late in the battle to use them? The man's blade struck the boar damaging it. The boar's health was reduced to a sliver. Jonathan smiled raising his blade into the air crackling with energy as it was thrusted. Nice! It should be rather easy to finish shouldn't it? Jonathan smiled which quickly faded as the boar began to charge forward. Jonathan smiled, and began to block with his sword. He succsufully blocked, holding firm as the boar tried to plow him forward. Jonathan shoved back, bringing the boar onto two legs. Quickly, Jonathan kicked it in the behind, altering its direction. The boar began to charge right at Aereth. Kill it on the run. He heard the boar squeal as it headed straight for Aereth, 

69896 MD:2 

@Aereth

Edited by Morgenstern