[PP-F3] Planning things Together <Itzal, Aereth, Birdie

'At least I wasn't the only one to nearly fall apart, then', she thought, somewhat eased knowing that Itzal's time with the quest wasn't the easiest. She nodded as he informed both apprentices they'd start training in three days- that was more than enough time to fix up her sleeping schedule. However, as she prepared to stretch out her arms and legs to get moving, she found herself intrigued by Itzal's next words.

Her eyes shifted to the guitar in her mentor's hands, before returning to his face. "Relax and sing songs, that's not what I expected us to talk about today." She felt a smile curve around her lips, the idea of doing a jam session and singing with the two a strangely relaxing one. "I'm not the best at vocals, and I can't really play any instruments, but I'd love to sing with you sometime. Camping sounds like a lot of fun too, maybe we could go training one night and relax afterwards?"

Birdie glanced to the fire one final time, before pushing herself up from the floor to climb on her feet. "Thanks for inviting us here today! So.. see you in three days?"

Edited by Birdie