[PP-F6] Fight Fire With Fire <Itzal, Morgenstern and Beatbox> <<Deforestation>>

He didn't know how, but somehow that npc knew he'd be coming back to this floor.  During his duel with the Gemini he had a crowd of...  Female audience.  He didn't know it originally, but apparently the entire floor was populated with female npcs.  Not a male one to be found.  This had made Itzal rather uncomfortable during his visit.  However he had heard of another quest on this floor so lo and behold he was back.  However he noticed that this quest was basically a boss like quest.  Thus he sent a message to his friends Beatbox and Jonathan via private message, inviting them to join Itzal in the quest.  Whenever he teleported to a town he usually climbed the buildings and traveled or waited that way.  However the buildings in the amazon town weren't as stable as he'd prefer.  Thus he sat on a log used as a bench waiting for his friends.  As he did he heard someone sit beside him and turned, only to find himself looking directly into a pair of blue eyes.  He jumped a bit, his face reddening as he noticed it was the female npc who seemed to like him.  "D-Don't do that to me oK?"  She giggled a moment.  "Good to see you too Itzal."  He gave off a sigh and performed a soft facepalm, drawing more giggles from the woman.

@Morgenstern @Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had received a message from Itzal while he was relaxing on floor 6, he looked around and saw that people still found his outfit rather... flashy and stupid, but Beatbox smiled at people staring and talking about it... he went back into his menu's and looked through is messages to find the most recent one, and to not his surprise... Itzal wanted to do another quest, however this time around he wanted to tag along Morgenstern, "Well... I suppose its a good thing to get to know Jonathan a bit better..." he sighed and with a smile he patted his familiar that lied down next to him to head out to where Itzal had been at. He walked all the way there and he saw Itzal talking to a female while other females had surrounded him giggling, Beatbox had laughed and kept walking forward and said out to him "Well... well... well Itzal... look's like you've become quite the ladies man, is Kasier okay with this now?" he winked and then winked at the other women with a snap of the fingers pointing at them for a second. 

Jonathan sat on the fountain in the fourth floor. He was meditating. It really did put him in a better mood. He opened his eyes as he heard a ding. What is it now? He opened the message. It was Itzal wanting help with a certain quest. Jonathan smiled. "I have actually looked at that quest. It is quite easy. Is he sure he really needs my help" Jonathan muttered to himself. He stood. A blond tankling glanced around before heading to the teleport pad. Floor Six... And with that, he faded from the fourth floor. He opened his eyes and he was on the sixth. He seen female NPC's and noticed them conversing with eachother in a secretive kind of way. Jonathan sighed and seen Beatbox and Itzal on a nearby bench. Jonathan wore his <<Jacket of the Fallen>> and jeans. He would have to change to get ready for battle soon. Hey. Jonathan said casually. Beside them was a giggling woman and Itzal had his hand on his face and was a bit flushed. Perhaps Itzal has some better things to do? As he said this he quickly glanced at the woman beside them before returning his gaze to the two. Hey Beat. I like your Outfit. 

When Itzal heard Beat's voice, as well as the comment his face flushed a little more before snapping his attention to his friend beside him.  "That is NOT what.  You know that I don't.  STOP IT."  When Jonathan approached and added to it he put both hands on his head.  "I didn't ask for her to just sit beside me you guys, stop doing this to me."  The woman laughed lightly from the teasing the two were pulling on him and when Jonathan glanced at the woman she nodded politely.  "He is right, I did come to him.  The last time I saw him he was fighting the Gemini.  And I was...  Impressed."  Itzal gave off a mental moan so strong that he wondered if the other's heard it.  "I actually lost a lot of health.  I was down to a little over two hundred when the fight was over.  Hardly impressive.  Anyways," he said, hoping to change the subject as soon as he could.  "I saw the quest and figured I could use some help with it.  I'm no tank, I've only got like three MIT.  And I'm no dps either, eight base damage is all I'll have for a long time.  So I figured I'd ask for your guy's help.  Not to mention the three of us doing this quest?  Should make it go by faster."  The woman raised her hand, drawing in Itzal's attention.  "I'm coming with you three."

@Beatbox

Beatbox giggled to Itzal's response to how he had greeted to him, Beatbox in response said "Oh come on, Itzal, you and I both know the ladies man you have become... you we're trying to impress this girl and you know it...!" he giggled once again as he walked over and patted him on the back. Jonathan had entered in our views not too long from now and he eagerly came up and he even said a couple of words about my outfit. "Thanks, but this is just the beginning of many... MANY outfits." he said to him with a smile on his face eager to try out newer looks. "The quest shouldn't be too too hard with all three of us, I highly doubt if one of us tried to solo the quest we would make it out alive, but hopefully all three of us will be able to take these tree's down." he said to Itzal and Jonathan with confidence, however confidence turned to disappointment when she said she wanted to come, Beatbox spoke up before anyone else could and said "I'd rather you didn't. I barely know you to trust you, at all. Same goes to Itzal and Morgenstern, plus you're too cute to fall to enemies like this." he winked to her with a smile and a giggle.

Jonathan smiled as Beatbox continued the onslaught of Itzal and his lady friends. I will admit, Itzal is pretty good at it. Perhaps I should learn a few things from him.... Jonathan opened his menu, equipping his items. His white and gold set appeared all around him. He had ordered new armor, but the blacksmith had not finished it yet. He sighed and then heard Beatbox say that he was pretty sure that none of them could solo it and make it back alive. Jonathan looked at him casually and said, I would not exactly say that. It would take forever, but I could easily make it back with probably full health. Itzal, you remember when I said I wanted to be invincible right? I am starting to get somewhere finally. I can now heal faster than most mobs can even deal damage. Jonathan looked at the both of them pausing. The only thing I can not do for crap is to deal damage. I will get there after I finish my Tank build though. Jonathan smiled and looked at both of his allies and sent them a party request. These are my assignments today. I must bring them back unharmed. 

Itzal stood up from the log and turned to his two friends.  "WILL YOU GUYS CUT THAT OUT?!"  He sighed and closed his eyes, his face downward ever so slightly.  "Jeez, if Kasier was here I don't know if she'd beat the hell out of you two, me, or all of us.  Do you two really have to do that to me?"  The girls in the background giggled a little bit and Itzal pointed an accusing finger at them.  "You're not helping either!  Who invited you?!"  To that their giggling turned into light laughter as they made their way away from the group, two or three of them either winking or blowing kisses to Beatbox as they left.  Itzal let out another sigh.  The woman turned to Beatbox.  "I could have handled myself, but if you insist I'll leave you three alone."  She stood up and began to walk away, glancing at Itzal as she passed, as it to remind him that she still wished to talk to him.  It made Itzal wonder if she had a quest or something.  When Jonathan mentioned his build stats Itzal nodded.  "No offense but that's to be expected.  As a tank you're job is to take the most damage, while the dps is to deal the most damage.  My job is to find materials, dungeons, and keep unsavory character's from getting the jump on others.  Of course like an idiot I went ahead and got the sneak and hide skill long ago, so at some point I might end up spending points on that when all the useful skills are maxed out."

@Beatbox

Beatbox had laughed when he had yelled at both him and Jonathan, he looked up to Itzal with a smile and said "whats wrong Itzal? can't deal with competition?" he giggled again and noticed that the females had blown kisses and winks at him, he looked over to the females and gave them a wink and pointed at them briefly and smile at them to warm their hearts. He looked back at Itzal and laughed "And getting beat up by Kasier would have been so worth it to see the look that you had on your face." he giggled as he placed his hand on his neck eventually laughing. He disregarded what the female had said to Itzal with a disrespectful attitude as he didn't want to yell at anyone on their bluff's. He just shook his head with a smile, he had listened to them both talk about builds... and the quest at had... and "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. We're all in this together, and to win we will have to ALL deal as much damage as we can, this isn't a floor boss. And I am sure as hell we can beat it if we all worked as a team instead of... getting technical." he said to the both of them with an angered look.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan watched as Beat's eyes began to darken as they began to talk about build. Clearly Beat did not like to speak of this. Hey, perhaps after this we could go ahead and do some mob hunting in mass since the three of us can probably decimate mobs at mass. Jonathan looked ahead. The two of them were getting out of his grasps level wise. He had no idea of what they were doing to do it either. Perhaps Beat is right. I really have no room to bluff. Both of them could easily take me on and win. Well, Are you to ready to destroy a few trees? Jonathan looked forward toward the trees. The last time I was on this floor was quite a long time ago. I never want to see that waterfall again. You are right though Beat, We need to work as a team and get this done. Each build is good in their way. I just am a moving meatshield. Beat is a hurricane of mass destruction, Itzal can find just about anything. Kasier keeps people alive. No point in bluffing. 

Itzal shook his head as Beatbox responded to the women and the three who interacted with him giggled, one even swooned, before moving on.  "Sometime's you're beyond me Beatbox."  He managed a chuckle, the embarrassment slowly ending.  When Beatbox interrupted their discussion quite rudely Itzal frowned.  "Caution is important Beatbox.  It's always good to go over everything before moving in, let alone blindly charging in.  That's how many players have died and I don't want to add to that number."  When Jonathan agreed with Beatbox Itzal resisted shaking his head.  He dearly hoped Kasier wasn't as reckless as these two were.  Hikoru stayed in the shadows so perhaps he was cautious as well.  "Alright then, we'll get started.  Everyone have potions?  I have healing songs if we need them."  Hopefully his two friends were smart enough to bring something in case things went south.  Itzal didn't like rushing in with no plan or supplies.  In fact, he didn't like rushing in whatsoever.  If he had the chance to scout out the area before a fight he would.  He was a strategist, tactician, not a berserker.

@Beatbox

Beatbox giggled at seeing the females reactions to his response to them "Take care ladies~" he said to them before they went to far off, he looked back to Itzal and said "What?" he giggled and replied back "Hey, at least I recognize females like me. Anyways." He listened to them speak one by one and saw the disappointment in Itzal's eyes, Beatbox spoke up and said "Listen Itzal, in the heat of battle there is no time to strategize, you can't spend too much time thinking while in battle, the enemy doesn't wait for your strategy to be thought up." he looked back to Jonathan "And I wouldn't call myself a hurricane of destruction, I just know my way around in dealing damage is all." he looked back to Itzal when he had mentioned potions and he looked down in shame as he forgot to stock up on any potions what-so-ever, "Shoot... I forgot to stock up on any potions..." he sighed and whispered to himself "as long as I don't get hit all the time I should be fine..." he looked back and listen to what they had to say.

Jonathan watched as the two began to bicker about how battle worked. They were speaking of strategizing and how things in battle worked. That is enough! Jonathan spoke loudly, wishing to end the bickering. It all depends on how you fight. As for I my job is not really to strategize but to absorb damage. It is all in the build and the kind of fighter you are. Jonathan sighed and turned his attention forward. He adjusted his shield when Itzal asked them if they brought potions. Of course... not that I would really need it. Beat does not have any but that is okay. I plan to have no one else take any damage on my watch. Shall we get this show on the road perhaps? Jonathan said to his guildmates. They had stood around and spoke for long enough, most of it was not the nicest though. They needed to quit bickering. Two of them were Paladins, and the other was ready for Sentinel. They were all in the same guild. If they could not go with one training session, then the guild was going to fail. 

When Beatbox talked about how strategy was all but useless in the heat of the battle Itzal's frown deepened.  His friend really knew nothing about how fast his own mind worked.  "You'd be surprised how fast I can come up with new tactics and strategies.  Spending nearly every waking hour on fast paced, combat based video games?  My reaction skills are maxed out.  There have been plenty of times where I thought of and switched tactics within seconds during a heated battle, so don't tell me it's impossi-"  he stopped when Jonathan, clearly frustrated, shut them up.  He listened to Jonathan's words and sighed.  "I agree with you on that, but we also have to learn how to fight together."  No communication means all hell will break loose.  We'll be unorganized and get in each others way.  At any rate, we should be going there yes.  Don't worry, I'll think of something along the way, but Beat I can't help it.  If my tactic isn't working my mind immediately thinks of alternatives.  You can't change how my mind functions and neither can I."  With that Itzal took the lead, hoping that their fight with the boss wouldn't turn ugly between them.  Jonathan and Itzal had functioned well in the past, but Beatbox and he had one or two moments that turned ugly.  Hopefully this wouldn't be one of those times.

@Beatbox

"Hey, I wasn't bickering, I was just stating how I felt about it. Itzal's the one that got mad." he said as he looked the other direction away from the two looking at anything else. He thought about something for a moment, he had recently gotten a new outfit and he didn't know if he wanted to unveil it at the current moment... he figured to stick with his Append attire for now. He looked back and stated "Any ways... if we do our fair share of damage to the enemies we'll just be fine. Even without potions." he looked back at Itzal with a wink, "Unless you traded a kiss to that female to get potions..." he giggled as he looked back to Morgenstern "I'm about as ready as I'll ever be captin' how 'bout you Ocarina?" he looked over to his familiar questioning him, his familiar looked back with a bark and licked his face "Nice to see that you're ready buddy... lead the way who ever is leadin' us." he said to the two of them with a smile.

Jonathan watched as things began to settle down. Great, maybe we will begin to leave now. I'm not sure but Beat does not seem good with multiple people. He is pretty one sided. Perhaps he was spoiled a lot as a child? Jonathan examined his gear's durability which was still pretty high. Unless you are being stabbed multiple times repeatedly all the time, it was not going to shatter from loss of durability any time soon. He removed his curved blade from its sheath and slashed it a few times before replacing it. Don't worry Beat. You will not need Potions if I can help it. Jonathan smiled to the DPS. Well, Itzal it is your quest. I believe you get the honor of leading this expedition? Jonathan said. This should go over quickly with little damage done to me at all. They won't be injured most likely at all. Unless this creature has something up its sleeve. That is possible. He looked forward. I wonder how far it really is away? Possibly any ideas Itzal. You usually read into things like that. 

While Itzal did not agree that he was the one getting angry, just a little frustrated that Beat shot down his way of combat, he let it go and said nothing.  When Beatbox turned around Jonathan asked if Itzal would lead.  He shrugged in response.  "I was going to suggest I stay ahead anyways since I have a high detect skill.  That's my role after all."  When Beatbox turned around again and seemed alright.  When he made a joke to Itzal with a wink he gave an exasperated sigh.  It seemed these two would never stop.  "Kasier is the only woman I'll kiss, thank you very much."  As they began to walk to the town gate Jonathan asked Itzal how far he expected it to be.  Itzal placed a hand on his chin as he thought.  "Well I've talked with a few players who hadn't done the quest, but have been on this floor often.  They say there's a monster that burns huge sections of the jungle from time to time, and that it's never the same area twice.  However, it seems that it's always somewhere deep in the forest.  This makes sense I think, because if the fires were near a settlement then the system might accidentally burn down the town.  That can't happen.  And it wouldn't look authentic if the fires reached the town and just suddenly stopped.  No, there are probably set spawnpoints for the beast where the edge can't be burned unless the boss leaves, which of course we know won't happen.  So I'd suggest we look for those spawnpoints."

@Beatbox

Beatbox shrugged as he heard Itzal's and Morgenstern's words about this boss, he had responded to them stating "Its a respawning boss just like the one's in <<Long Live the Queen>> and <<Avalanche>>, the boss if he hits you at juuusst the right time, he'll deal burn damage to you. He has damage mitigation, but very little. I can deal a decent amount while paralyzing it and dealing bleed damage. I'll give you that to strategize with Itzal. Its like a giant dog, its kinda hard to miss." he said as he looked at Itzal with a smile and gave him a wink "Hey, you would kiss Kasier if you knew how to" he laughed and patted his back "don't worry Itzal... you'll get there one day.". He looked back to Morgenstern and said to him "And I am fine without potions, I just feel dumb for not stocking up on them before hand is all... I will... "hopefully" be fine." he giggled and gave Itzal a push "Lead the way mr. scout!" he yelled out with a giggle.

@Morgenstern

Player Stats - HP: 575 - EN: 56 - DMG: 12 / EVA: 3 / ACC: 3 / MIT: 7

Jonathan listened to the details of the boss. A fiery wolf that burns everything down. That is reassuring. Also, Even though Itzal is here, it might sneak up on us due to it spawning points are random. It should not be a problem as long as we do not burn to death. Beat shoved Itzal lightly and told him to lead the way. Yeah,we need to keep our eyes peeled since we do not know exactly where it is. Jonathan unsheathed his weapon. He pointed it forward and yelled, "Onward! He laughed a second before sheathing his weapon and following Itzal. After this I can determine the chance of Itzal, Beat and I will make a good trio for hunting mobs. It is good for doing this because we can bond also. I believe our guild relies on its bonds with its members. Jonathan looked over at Beatbox. His stylish outfit kind of made him look like a star. Even his weapon was shiny, but it probably should not be overlooked. Beat was also in the second tier, and this was probably his Tier two Weapon. Jonathan sighed. I wish Macradon would go and hurry up with my items. 

Player Stats- 520 HP/ 52 Energy / 7 DMG / 53 Mitigation / 1 Regen / 2 Battle Healing

Edited by Morgenstern

Itzal listened to Beatbox describe the boss.  A boss just like the other two he decimated except it dealt burn damage on what he guessed was a critical hit.  If it was like the other two, Itzal hoped that the boss didn't have too high an amount of stats.  He nodded to Beatbox.  "I can focus on keeping it stunned as well.  Since I don't have as much damage as either of you I'll probably be more useful that way.  I just hope my energy doesn't run out too swiftly.  So we have our assignments.  I'll keep it stunned, Beat deals as much damage as he can, and Jonathan will keep it's damage off of us.  If you guys need health just give me a shout and I'll use a mass healing song on us."  Then Beat winked at Itzal and he wondered why.  When Beat talked about how he didn't know how to kiss Kasier he responded swiftly.  "Hey, I know how to-"  He felt Beat pat him on the back and after the comment Itzal fumed slightly.  "DAGNABIT BEAT WILL, YOU, STOP, THAT?!"  He took a very deep breath and let it out slowly.  His friend could be annoying at times it seemed.  However he was still a great friend.  They continued walking for nearly fifteen minutes when Itzal spotted something that looked like a medium sized crater.  It was still filled with jungle but it was interesting enough to make him turn into it.  As they walked in Itzal got a bad vibe.  He scanned the area really quick but found nothing.  Suddenly there was an explosion of flames in the center of the crater, the force of the blast great enough to knock Itzal back a few feet, but the heat itself didn't bother him as much.  "I THINK WE FOUND IT," he shouted over the noise.

@Beatbox

Beatbox giggled as Itzal had overreacted once again to Beatbox's jokes. "Man... I hope he knows I am just trying to give him a hard time..." he giggled to himself as he thought in his head. "Just giving you a hard time is all Itzal." he winked and giggled once more "Hell, if I didn't know much better and you were not with Kasier I would believe you we're such a ladies man there buddy." he giggled once more as he remained quiet for the duration of the walk that they had continued towards the boss, he noticed that Itzal was hit with a blast of heat saying that we had found it, Beatbox with a smile looked up to see the giant dog like fire demon rise from the ground roaring at the Celestial Ascendants. "Back to hell you go!" he yelled out as he ran towards the boss hitting it with a series of combo's that formed a star, dealing enough damage to bring it's health down pretty far down and start bleed effects and paralyze. However before it was paralyzed it attempted to strike against the blonde haired pop star but had failed... Beatbox looked back with a smile and said to them "This doggy is goin' down before it started..." he giggled.

@Morgenstern

-----

ID: 70164 - BD: 10 - MD: 3-3= 1 (I'll be controlling the Byakko.)

Sword Art Used: Star Quint Prominence (Damage: 11+1+2=14*6=84-40=44)

Beatbox: HP: 575/575 / EN: 50/56 (-6 Energy)

Itzal: HP: 780/780 / EN: 78/78

Morgenstern: 520/520 / EN: 52/52

Byakko: 106/150 -44 HP (Paralyzed - Bleeding 2/2)

Byakko Stats: DMG: 60 - MIT: 40