[PP-F6] Fight Fire With Fire <Itzal, Morgenstern and Beatbox> <<Deforestation>>

Jonathan watched as the two babble about Itzal being the ladies man. It was quite funny actually. Jonathan had his eyes peeled open for the beast. He was a bit nervous actually.If Itzal was weary of this creature, then I should be too. Jonathan sighed as they kept walking. After a bit, the smell of burning, smoke, and molten rock came to his nose. Itzal approached a burning crater which suddenly exploded in a fiery inferno. Beat was first to react, strking the creature, indenting a star into the creature. He seemed to have bled and paralyzed it. The beast swiped at Beat, but he was just to fast. Jonathan smiled and made his move next, rearing his hand back and <<Howled>> The beast readverted his attention to Jonathan. Jonathan smiled and then began to have the assault continued. " Nice attack Beat! Now Itzal, Move in and flank it. I got its attention in the center! " Jonathan smiled. Hopefully they would not argue as much in combat as they had just talking. Jonathan then realized he actually had his shield ready but not his sword. He unsheathed it, extending it outward. The golden blade gleamed furiously at the enemy. 

Spoiler

Beatbox: HP: 575/575 / EN: 50/56 

Itzal: HP: 780/780 / EN: 78/78

Jonathan: 520/520 / EN: 52/52

Byakko: 106/150 (Paralyzed - Bleeding 2/2) Hate: J: 3 B:1 I: 0

OOC-  I was recently informed that OHSS sword arts have been changed.  From now on let's try using the new one.  I've updated the sword arts in my sig if you guys want to use that as a reference

Itzal watched as Beatbox rushed up at the enemy and....  Of course he used the star shaped sword art.  Itzal heard Jonathan's howl and received his command.  He nodded.  Jonathan would make a good combat leader, and he knew that Jonathan would listen to any strategic advice Itzal had to give.  Itzal nodded and dashed off with all the speed he could muster.  Cloaked in Niger Natio, with Oblivion ring on his right hand, he drew Ascendant's Rosario which seemed to be a living blue flame as the fire shined it's light on it.  As he ran along the edge of the crater he narrowed his focus on the boss's health.  Only one hundred and fifty health total?  He thought that the boss would have a lot more.  With a sigh he realized that this wasn't going to be as good a fight as he hoped.  Most likely it would be dead by the time Beatbox made his next move.  Itzal made a sharp curve and charged forward at the boss.  He was going to use Shadow Explosion when his menu sent up a notification.  The sword arts had been...  Updated?  He scanned the strongest sword arts quickly, deciding on Nova Ascension just in time, dismissing his menu and releasing a blur of movement, landing each strike within one and a half seconds, and shot by the monster.  "Finish it off Beat!"

ID#  70184  BD:  5+2  CD:  12

Itzal:  780/780  <>  66/78

Beatbox:  575/575  <>  50/56

Morgenstern:  520/520  <>  52/52

Byakko:  66/150  <>  Paralysis  | |  Bleeding 2/2

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had looked over to see that Morgenstern had used Howl, Beatbox looked at him with a weird look as it honestly wasn't needed due to the damage outputs that we all have as a collected group, plus it was also paralyzed for the moment... so it made no sense. However, Beatbox just shook his head and looked over to Itzal that had already struck against the Byakko dealing a fair amounts of damage to the boss, it was his turn next and he let out a sigh as he ran forward and did the same Sword Art, performing combo after combo to the form of a star and it eventually exploded into white and blue crystals that disappeared into the air, "that wasn't too hard now was it?" he said to the two of them. "we didn't need a potion, we didn't need to honestly plan anything through, it was just attack and done." he looked back to where they had came from and started walking towards that direction.

@Morgenstern

-----

ID: 70201 - BD: 10

Sword Art Used: Star Quint Prominence (Damage: 11+1+2=14*6=84-40=44)

Beatbox: HP: 575/575 / EN: 45/56 (-6 Energy, Regen 1 Energy)

Itzal: HP: 780/780 / EN: 66/78

Morgenstern: 520/520 / EN: 52/52

Byakko: 34/150 -68 HP (Bleeding 1/2)

OOC- I use OHCS

Jonathan readied himself to be hit. He had not got the chance for his new skill that he had moved a large amount of points to be taken into effect. For so to happen he would have to be damaged, which had not recently happened yet. Jonathan smiled raising his shield as Itzal nodded, striking the foe. A great deal of damage had been done by the two players. The boss roared and burned brightly. It's health was quite low. This is going great, now it will attack me, opening up Beat for a.... a. Great. Before the Great beast had any move toward Jonathan made, Beat struck in, faster than ever. His weapon cleanly sliced through the enemy. It burst into pixels. Jonathan groaned and sheathed his weapon. I need to take these two on a harder adventure, that way we can make good loot and kill a lot of enemies. I can take a bit, Beat can deal a lot, and Itzal can find about anything. Jonathan put a smile on his face and said, "Great! Your techniques are flawless. Perhaps after this we could all try something a bit harder.I could do some researching, talk to a few players and NPC, and probably find a dungeon or place that suits or needs. Jonathan looked away. It sucks that these guys have gotten stronger than me, and by a great deal too. 

Itzal watched as the battle ended extremely quickly.  When they finished Beatbox made a comment that no strategy was needed.  Itzal shrugged.  "I had a few back up plans just in case.  You can never be too careful Beatbox.  And, yeah that boss was a lot less entertaining than I originally thought.  At least it wasn't a two shot kill this time."  He looked over to Jonathan who spoke up.  When he finished Itzal shook his head with a chuckle and patted his friend on the back.  "Jeez man, you sound like a general!  Cut the formalities, let's loosen up and enjoy the day!  It won't last forever!  I heard about a section in the forest where the moon breaks through the thick jungle trees.  The environment is beautiful there, or so I've heard.  How about we check that out before we leave the floor eh?  All work and no play is no way to live my friends."  And with that Itzal led the two into the jungle, hopefully having a good time.

Summary

All players receive 4 SP, <<Tiger Rage>>, and 133 col