(PP-F1-NK) Gold Snake <<FtE>> (Beatbox, Zandra)

ID# 71132 results:

Loot: 20 Success! Damage familiar found

MOB: 8 Hit

Hakai completely ignored the wolves as they attacked her once more. She didn't care anymore. It would take another attack for her to finish them off, but she had caught site of another golden snake. She let the wolves rake their claws along her back as she handed the little snake a piece of meat, silently thanking Kayaba for having pain inhibitors on. Her eyes lit up as the snake wound it's way onto her wrist. She checked the enhancements and was overjoyed to see that she had finally found the familiar for her. She looked over at Zandra. "Once I finish these wolves off we can finally head back in. This is the familiar for me." She explained as she gripped her katana more firmly and turned to face the wolves, determination evident in her posture and facial expression. She was finally done with this dumb quest. Finally, after so many tries.

Hakai: 460/600 EN: 25/60 | LD: +3 | S+D: 1| Weapon: Limbos Claw V1: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze

At the Ready: Limbos Fang: 2 Blight, 2 Envenom, Limbos Claw V2: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed, Eris Gauntlet: 54 Mit

Wolf: 23/300 | DMG: 10 Mit: 0 [Envenom: 1/4 (12 dmg a turn)] [Blight: 0/2 (28 dmg a turn)]

Wolf: 23/300 | DMG: 10 Mit: 0 [Envenom: 1/4] [Blight: 0/2]

Edited by Hakai
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I opened my eyes and took a few steps forward. As I looked at the scen infront of me, the girl seemed to almost not care about the wolfes. The wolfes on the other side, they look kinda exhausted, like when you try to take something down but its HP is just too high. Also, they was as good as dead already. Thou what was better, well, allt better. That was what Hakai now held in her hand. A snake. A grin on my face. "Awesome Hakai! Finally ey? I would come over if it wasnt that I may ruin the drop rate. But anyway, Im gonna head up to five to search for adungeon. You wanna tag along after you have slayed the wolfes?" To my joy the girl answered positive.

As they stepped out of the gate on the desert floor and into the wild, the huge fields of sand. "Well, I dont know how many times Ive been here by now. Mainly since its lowest and easiest to complete dungeons her." And speak of the devil. Next moment I spotted a big weord looking stone. I walked over to it and pushed it to the side. Behind it was the beginnng of a black hole.

ID: 71134

LD: 18 beginner dungeon found.

Edited by Zandra

ID# 71138 results:

Battle: 9= 8x1x1 AOE= 8 DMG AOE, Blight/Envenom Activated

Craft: 1

Loot: 19+4=23 Mob HP x10= 1200x10=12,000 Col, 8 materials

Hakai raised her katana and charged at the wolves before whirling on her heel again and slicing the wolves up with her AOE. They didn't die from the attack, but the damage over time effects were renewed, so it was only a moment or two later that they all died, leaving her with a large amount of col. She was, quite frankly, astonished by the amount of col she had made from this one group of enemies. She nodded to Zandra. "Lets go. We can get some extra skill points before the day is over." She agreed, following along behind Zandra as they headed for the fifth floor. She followed Zandra right up to a strange looking stone which was quickly pushed aside to reveal an entrance to something, more than likely a dungeon. Hakai had never been to a subdungeon, so this would be a new experience for her. She couldn't wait to complete it and invest her skill points in her new familiar. She had been saving up for quite a while.

Hakai: 460/600 EN: 22/60 | LD: +3 | S+D: 1| Weapon: Limbos Claw V1: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze

At the Ready: Limbos Fang: 2 Blight, 2 Envenom, Limbos Claw V2: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed, Eris Gauntlet: 54 Mit

Wolf: 0/300 | DMG: 10 Mit: 0 [Envenom: 3/4] DEAD +2 Mats

Wolf: 0/300 | DMG: 10 Mit: 0 [Envenom: 3/4] DEAD +2 Mats

Edited by Hakai

The two girl entered the cave. Or maybe cave was not really the right thing to call it. It was rather just a hole in the rockformation, just a little igger then they. So they could only enter one at a time. Thou that wasnt really a preoblem. Since I had the strongest AoE, I entered first. But well, the mobs here had so low HP that almost anyone could one hit kill it with their low ranked AoE. I glance over my shoulder and saw the blondes sillhuette from the light behind her. The other way, I couldnt see a thing. They was wlaking in complete darkness. ''So, Hakai. Is this your first dungeon?'' I asked to break the silence.

As we exited after a few minutes walk, we entered a huge open space. It looked was like one of those waterfalls in fantasy stories where the main character mostly sees a beutiful naked female. Thou that wasnt the case here. What they saw was three wooden creature. Two meter tall living trees. The moment we entered the hallway they turned around. From a second look, they seemed relatively fragile. ''Well well. Hakai, I will try to take them in one go. But if I miss, I would be glad if you took care of them.'' I didnt waited for a response. Since I wnted to finish this as quickly as possible. I activated my charge skill and darted forward. As I got in range, I activated my weakest AoE sword art. The axe glowed as I swung the head from below, making un uppercut. A few seconds later, I was bathing in a sea of blue and whie crystals. ''Well that was that, only the boss left.'' I said with a smile to Hakai.

ID: 71164
BD: 7 Hit 19x2=38 Dmg AoE
MD: Dead before action
LD: 7 No loot

Zandra: 1,195/1,195 (55/59)

Ent 1-4: 0/20 -DEAD-

Mobs killed: 4/4
Boss killed: 0/1

Edited by Zandra

ID# 71181 results:

MOB: 8-3=5 Miss

Hakai nodded to Zandra. She was impressed by the ease with which Zandra took out the living trees, although granted the woman was wielding what was, historically, a trees worst enemy. Hakai wondered if she would have been able to defeat them so easily if she werent using an axe and instead had a katana or a similar weapon. "You made that look surprisingly simple." She stated, switching her combat gear back on in place of the searching gear. She entered the next are ahead of Zandra, not worried at all, seeing how easily Zandra had taken out the trees. She took a step into the giant cavern and almost immediately rolled to the side to aviod a giant boulder which had been thrown at her. She just barely avoided it, and the stone slammed into the ground with a loud crash right next to the entranceway. She looked ahead at the living tree in front of them which was much, much, larger than the last ones and had a wispy beard made of grey moss.  

Hakai: 460/600 EN: 23/60 | Manaie's Breastplate: 3 EVA | Eris Gauntlet: 54 Mit| Weapon: Limbos Fang: 2 Blight, 2 Envenom

At the Ready: Limbos Claw V1: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze  Limbos Claw V2: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed, Eris Gauntlet: 54 Mit

Boss: 250/250 HP | DMG: 120 

Edited by Hakai

A faint shadow of red appeared on my cheeks as I herd Hakai’s compliment. ‘’Well thank you, I do have the strongest AoE weapon. But also, I used my weakest sword art. So I guess most weapons would do. At least two handed ones.’’ Next I followed the blonde to the next room. When we entered it, there was the same enemy as before with just a few bifferences. ‘’Hmm… normal mob but bigger and, as it looks, older. Could this possibly be the boss.’’ I said ironically as a rock slammed into the ground beside me. First I only herd the sound and felt the shok wave. Then I slowly turned my heaadd to the right to see what it was. As I saw the size of the rock, a drop of sweat rolled down my forehead. ‘’Nevermind what I said.’’ I said to Hakai and darted towards the tree, activating the harge skill which made the long distance between us shorten fast. To make sure it dies as fast as possible, I used my strongest sword art, even since it was an AoE and would drain like a fourth of my energy. But probably we wouldnt be up against anything after this. When in range, I activated the sword art and the system took control of my moves. The big axe flew thru the air, striking the boss first from left to right, then right to left. I took a few steps back as I looked at the healthbar. From green to yellow, yellow to red and red t nothing. It exploded and a sign that indicated dungeon cleared appeared.''Well, piece of wasnt it.'' I said and walked back to Hakai. ''This must be record for me about finishing a dungeon quick.''

ID: 71184
BD: 3+3=6 Hit 19x14=266
MD: Dead before action
LD: 20 +1 materials

Zandra: 1,195/1,195 (111/118)

Boss: 0/250 HP | DMG: 120 

Mobs: 4/4
Boss: 1/1

Edited by Zandra

That was a quick dungeon, but also one with minimal rewards. She was a bit disappointed at the single skill point that they had received, but the dungeon itself had been so short that it was undoubtedly worth it. "That was quick..." She said to Zandra as she made her way back out of the subdungeon. she reached her hand over and started to stroke the little golden snake that was wrapped around her right arm, getting a gentle hiss in return. She was incredibly happy to finally have completed the quest, and then to have done a subdungeon for even more skill points after wards. She gave a nod to Zandra. "Thanks for walking me through this, but its getting late and I have someone waiting on me back at my Inn. Ill probably see you tomorrow, and if I dont I'll see you at the shipbuilding for that event in a few days. Hopefully i'll have grown a lot by then." She gave Zandra a smile and then headed back to the town, using the teleport to go to the fourth floor.

COMPLETE:

Zandra: 4 SP (3 Thread Length, 1 Subdungeon), 25x40 Col (Subdungeon Reward)= 1000+1200 (Page rewards)=2200 Col, 3 Materials

Hakai: 4 SP (3 Thread Length, 1 Subdungeon), Familiar with enhancement (To be submitted in Eval), 12,000 Col, 8 Materials

Beatbox: 2 SP (Thread length before leaving)

Edited by Hakai