{PP-F11} First Day of Official Training <Itzal, Aereth and Birdie>

"For how many brains it took to code you , you mobs are a tad dopey." Birdie feasted her eyes upon an amusing sight, a pair of <<Common Grey-pawed Rabbits>> chasing each other's tails around the thin trunk of a tree. Every search she'd partaken in saw all materials and wooden bundles alluding her, and with little else to do as her training buddies had gone away for the time being, other sources of entertainment had taken hold of her attention.

A somewhat disappointing end to the display, each bunny went their separate way after only a few seconds more. "Aw, nuts.." She pushed against the ground and stood up straight, one hand blocking the sun from her eyes as she tried to figure out what time of day it was. "Halfway across the sky... is that early? Can't ever really tell with these higher floors." She half-turned to face the mossy stone structure, her eyes falling short. 'Hope those two are alright..'

@Itzal @Aereth

Edited by Birdie

Aereth began to share his part and Itzal felt sad for his friend.  After that horrible event his life had changed, probably for the worse.  He asked a question but didn't wait to be answered and continued on.  His last words were what pained him the most.  That his friend was willing to become one with darkness.  There was a moment of silence as he saw the emotions in his friend's eyes.  When the player covered his face Itzal let out a sigh.  "If your mind is set then I cannot sway you.  It pains me that you're so willing to just dive into the darkness so suddenly though.  I would suggest if you do decide to take this path to try very hard to cling to the light, rather than running to the dark.  It's possible to use stealth and shadows for stealth and that's it.  I plan on doing that.  Don't let this mission of yours consume you either, like it has with Opal.  How would your girlfriend feel if she were here and heard that you were oh so willing to jump into the dark?  At least be wary and on your guard if you choose this path, for her sake at the very least.  This death game changes people, that will always be so.  But don't allow it to change you for the worse.  Whatever path you take though, I'll always be there to assist you."  He reached over and placed a comforting hand on his friend before pulling him in to give his friend a hug.  Aereth needed it more than Itzal would soon.

Summary

1 sp and 133 col to each player

Itzal:  10 MAT

Aereth:  10 MAT

Birdie:  19 MAT