[PP-F1] Cicila and Keith Wedding (Invited may post anytime)

Keith paced around the room nervously as he was getting ready for the wedding to start. He had been engaged to Cici for a while now, and today was finally the big day they were waiting for. He sat in one of the white benches that was gotten for the ceremony scratched his neck. He felt excited and nervous at the same time, and was glad some of his friends were arriving. "Hey guys." He said, looking up at those arriving. "Is it normal to feel butterflies in my gut right now?"

Haine shrugged. "I never got married before.. but I sure would be nervous if I were you!" the bluenette exclaimed. "Just take a deep breath, think of.. a waterfall? That's what I think helps.. If only ipods existed here!" she sighed.

"Don't worry, when ya' walk out there, don't sweat it Cici! Imagine that its only you, Keith, and the priest! Maybe it can take your jitters away. Ooh I'm so excited! My first ever SAO wedding!" she squealed with sparkles in her eyes. She was excited! But she wondered how everyone would react when they found out she was the flower girl.. SOMEONE HAS TO BE ONE!! So Cicila picked her!

After that she would keep quiet because she had to catch her breath so she could talk again..

I looked up at Cici-chan from my judgement of my dress. I'd bought a new dress for the occasion, but I was unused to wearing a no sleeve dress and so, slightly uncomfortable. I smiled and walked over to the older girl. "Breathe. You just need to breathe. Pretend that the rest of us aren't even here, okay? It's just you and Keith today, dear," I advised, then held her at arm's length away from me. "If Keith ever, and I mean ever does anything to upset you whatsoever, I want you to let me know, alright?" I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so proud of you."

Aoife's dress:

il_340x270.57295841.jpg

Zelrius had just arrived. For once he looked like a human being and not an Animal on a bloodlust out-of-control. His Dark blue robe gone and his Necklace hidden, Zelrius was wearing Something that of an Old 1800s suit that he ordered from a local talior and His blonde hair was styled and parted down the middle. He walked around looking for someone to talk to, already being bored.

Zero had arrived not long after Zelrius, he'd been wearing usual white shirt and black pants though he'd taken off his breastplate. He waved at Zelrius so he would come over and crossed his arms. "Seems like I'm not the only one who's being temporarily invisible. Been a while since I've seen you Zelrius, been hearing a lot of chatter about you though."

Zelrius narrowed his eyes, but laughed too. He wasn't exactly sure what to say about Zero's statement.

"Hopefully good, Mind sharing with me what you heard about me?" He asked actually curious to know what it was the public thought about him, which probably wasn't too much since He wasn't an important figure but still, they had to think something of him.

"Ah just that you're an upcoming player, a bit of brutal fighter and," Zero looked at Zelrius then at Clarence and waved at him. "The player who took out Atenea. Don't worry, the chatter isn't too loud and you have look around in the right places. Though you're making a name for yourself, which is something peculiar." He whispered and scratched his head with his usual passive look on his face. "Oi there Clarence, yes it is Zero. Been a while since I've seen most of you. I think the only person I've seen recently has been the bride and that was some time ago."

My hair had been put in a waterfall braid by Aoife and I wore a white dress with pink flowers on it with white sandals to match.. Creeping out from behind Aoife, I tip-toed over to the door and opened it a crack, Slipping into a hallway and closing the door again. I glanced up and down both directions of the long hallway and tried to remember which way we'd taken to get to the room. Choosing to go left, I scampered down the hallway and turned right into another long hallway. Reaching the end of that hall, I turned left and found a door to my right. Opening the door ever-so-slightly, I poked my head out to look around, and found myself in the lobby. Smiling, I opened the door a bit more and slipped out into the open-concept room, closing the door softly behind me. I glanced at the people here, searching for one I might recognize, until I spotted a friend on the other side of the room. I skittered across the lobby, squealing, "Zewo!" Coming to a screeching halt beside him, I grinned widely and jumped up and down. "Zewo! I didn't know that you'd be here," I chimed, hugging him.

Mavis's dress.

Mavis's hair style.

I hope out of the way as a little girl named Mavis comes running through toward Zero. I smile and continue walking, searching the church."Where is everyone else...." I mutter to myself. I hear talking in another room and by accident run into the door way to the brides room. I fall on the floor and blush a-lot. I quickly get up and apologize."Sorry ladies didn't mean to interrupt. Oh and congratulations Cicila." I say and walk out.

"Thanks?...." Cicila questioned..."Clarence...the lobby is to the left then take a right, and it's the second door on your left." She yelled to Clarence, jumping when she felt Aoife stab her with a needle. "Ow..."

Aoife was adding an additional drop layer to her dress to help so that she dosen't trip and to make it look prettier... In the amount of time they had to hand sew it on...

Tch.. i'm getting late.. get outta my way.. i'm not in the mood to kill you guys and i'm sure you don't want to taste death! I don't want to kill you guys! So stop hunting me! Rage shouted at the group of Pkers that were smirking with their swords held up in the sky as they charged to Rage hoping they could get revenge for the 11 people that he had slain a few days ago...

(Backstory:)

Man.. Aincrad has nothing to do.. sheesh.. all we do is clear floors and all of that.. isn't there something more intriguing out here.. Oh well.. It's Aincrad I guess.. Rage then began to wander out of town to go slay some monsters until he couldn't find any. So as he was looking he truly felt that there were no monsters on this side. He was pretty deep into the forest so ehhh. Anyway, Rage then sighed until he got a 'message' from Keith. What is it now.. Keith always needs my help.. Rage opened the message and read the whole thing. Rage closed it and then spoke out the words.. Wedding.. Party.. which really reminded him of Swift but what can you do.

So then as Rage remembered the.. unpleasant breakup he let out a tear as he still has love for her but cannot show it or tell her. Rage looked up at the sky as the wind blew on his attire and his body. Rage let out a smile and turned to walk back to town to get to the location. (so many T's)

As Rage was walking his way back to the town to get to the location/destination his senses that told him that he was being followed were not false alarms. It was real. It seemed they're from the same people that he had killed a few days ago. He was forced to slay 11 of their kind. Guess it's their revenge now. Rage sighed and continued.

Tch.. i'm getting late.. get outta my way.. i'm not in the mood to kill you guys and i'm sure you don't want to taste death! I don't want to kill you guys! So stop hunting me! Rage shouted at the group of Pkers that were smirking with their swords held up in the sky as they charged to Rage hoping they could get revenge for the 11 people that he had slain a few days ago...

Your funeral.. Neon Judgement. Obliterate. Rage's surroundings turned into blue sparking flames intimidating any who see it up close. Rage also felt.. a slight change when he used it. 4 people rushed in from all 4 directions and intended to impale their sword into my chest as they thrusted it but Rage is.. a level 21 Lead PKer.. it's what he does in Aincrad. Rage jumped high up in the sky as he turned downards thrusting down with his sword held in front of him. He went for the one on the right imapled his sword in his chest then used him as an object and leaped back.

Now then.. who's next on the chopping block? I told you people again and again I don't want to kill you now please just let me leave in peace.. Rage looked at them in the eye and they shivered in fear. Being the cowards they were they finally left me in peace. Rage sighed and sheathed his sword making all his surroundings and himself normal. Finally.. I have peace now.. for now that is..

Rage muttered a few words about the fight or rather the result of the fight and then sighed as he turned and walked back to the town to find Keith as he wants him to attend the wedding party of Cicila and Keith's marriage. Which very much did remind Rage of his first wedding that was broken.. or rather.. shattered in a few seconds.

Finally reaching the town Rage rushed to his room where he booked for the night and got changed into a suit with a bow tie which he was going to wear for his wedding but didn't. He looked at himself and said I guess this does suit me better than the other one..

Rage walked out of the inn and headed to the destination as he finally reached their even though he had to go through hell to get here.. he finally got here. Rage opened the door and was completely lost so he took a way around the left door and found Keith there. Beginning to run Rage saw Keith and waved his hand with a smile on his face as he shouted out Keith!

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

(Sorry for the looong post, a scene just entered my head so I made a short story out of it ^^')

Miaki walked into the room within the chapel. He wore a purple frock coat with matching bowtie, because he thinks they're cool, and a black vest. "The best man is in the house! Sorry for being late. There was a matter about the cake that needed attending." Clasping his hands together he began looking around the room. "Now tell me where is Keith <> Yudai." He scanned the room walking in between people and spotted Keith talking in the back of the room with Zelrius. "Ahhh there he is! The man of the hour!" Miaki started weaving through the small crowding room. "Keith ma man. Ready for your big day?"

Shanok got invited to the wedding of the player Keith Yudai, which he didn't know that much, he had only heard of him, he never actually met him in person before. Shanok arrived at the wedding, dressed in a classy black coat. He quickly noticed his friend Miaki who was headed towards what looked like the groom, Keith Yudai. Shanok went up to his friend "Hey Miaki! And I'm guessing you're Keith Yudai right?" he told them, looking at Keith. "Congratulations" he added, extending his hand towards Keith to give him a handshake.