[PP-F5] Scouting for dungeons and chests <Itzal and Beatbox>

He turned to Beat with a grin.  "You mind if I joined you on some of those quests?  I can't solo them anymore.  Not until I've mastered my build and worked on combat next.  Not that I'm complaining."  Then he listened to Beatbox talk about the build he wanted to shoot for and he listened carefully.  He nodded.  "Yeah, survival is important.  Especially if we want to get everyone out of the game.  From the way you describe it it sounds like you'll be a dps and tank hybrid.  It's going to be awesome seeing you tanking the front lines while dealing massive damage to the boss Beat.  It may take a while for me to get there, but I will get there, make no mistake.  I think I want to get surprise attack from the stealth skill so I can deal extra damage from that.  Then I'll get the ferocity mods, and then work on light armor.......  Dang I've got a ways to go."  He turned to Beatbox.  "Hey Beat?  Does this world feel like a game to you?  In any way?"

@Beatbox

"I'm not too sure, I was planning on doing some of them by my loansome, but I'll ask ya when I'll need all the help that I can get." he said to Itzal with a smile which then turned to a grin as he listened to Itzal speak, he listened and didn't interrupt which then turned to a smile and said out to him "You've got a lot to get... thats why I stayed away from the scout build... you just need way too many skills to pull that build off. Its pretty difficult to complete, however there has been someone that nearly completed the build from what I have heard. But I never met him." he giggled before listening onto Itzal's last question, he smiled and said out in the distance "Of course not, in a way we all know that we are trapped here and there isn't as nearly as much people in this game as the amount of people in the real world, but some days its better to believe that this isn't a game. It's given us all reasons to be happy. By no means do I hate being trapped here, except for the dying part. It isn't too bad when you think about it. However... I will get out of here." he said with a determined smile.

@Itzal

He smiled when Beatbox spoke of the challenge of the build.  "That's what's so fun though.  If everything were easy I wouldn't have a challenge to overcome.  Not to mention that the more challenging it is the more rewarding it is.  Just because we're trapped doesn't mean we can't have fun."  Beatbox shared his opinion on the game and Itzal nodded when his friend finished, looking into the distance as well.  "Yeah.  When I got into this world I quickly figured out the only real differences between here and the real world.  To me there was no real difference.  After a while though I thought about it.  I began to ask myself what really was real?  If the virtual world can be made to seem almost identical as the real world, then what's real?  Eventually I came to the conclusion that both the virtual world and the real world are both just a dream.  The waiting point.  A shadow.  That Heaven and Hell are reality...  Oh sorry, I went a little far with that didn't I?"

@Beatbox

Beatbox shook his head "You've got it a little wrong Itzal. In this game, we feel at times that its not a game, it feels real life because it feels just like the real world in some ways. Some ways I like it here, in some ways I don't like it here. But at the end of the day, we all must fight to get out of here... otherwise. We all die. There's a time limit you know." he said as he closed his eyes. "I don't care for religion or dying all that much but we all have a time limit here, of how long? For as long as the hospital can keep us alive. Think about this world that way, we all can't live here forever. We all can believe this is the real world all we want when its just a ticking time bomb waiting for us to fail. We all must keep fighting, even if we have found our true loves here. It wont matter when we all perish." he growled, before opening his eyes back forward "In this world I have no time to be a follower, I must lead the path to victory. Its the decision I have made Itzal." he said once more closing his eyes.

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Beat talk about the game, real world, life and death from his point of view.  It was an interesting point and while he disagreed to some extent he would say nothing on the matter.  Both had stated their opinion and there was no point in continuing the discussion that could lead to an argument.  When Beat growled, talking abut how it wouldn't matter if they perished, he wondered what it was like to think like someone who didn't believe in an afterlife.  Itzal couldn't imagine it.  Without a creator there wasn't any point to a universe created by random chance.  No reason for any of their existence.  Not only that but morality was also a lie in that sense.  However he refused to think about it right now.  He stretched his limbs and turned to Beatbox.  "I don't have a problem with you leading Beatbox.  Myself?  I will follow but only think that certain people should lead in certain scenarios.  Someone who is better at observing and analyzing a fight, as well as keeping active should be in charge of keeping everyone organized.  Someone whose the strongest, most agile, or most defensive should lead the charge.  In other words, whoever best fits the scenario I think should lead."

@Beatbox

Beatbox had chuckled at analyzing fights, he didn't think there was any real need for it. Looking back on the bosses that he had fight and all the separate quests... and mob's he had fought there was no real need to think on how to beat it. He spoke up and said "Well Itzal, I am not trying to change how you look at this world, far from our real world you don't need to really strategize on how to beat any mob's or bosses. Most of the time I won just by throwing myself with my sword in front of them and dodge out of their attacks." he chuckled "but we both have different looks at life here in Aincrad I suppose. Just know in this world a single blade can take you anywhere, however in the real world the only thing that stops you are money and education to be quite frank. Now tell me..." he said as he turned his back to him and gave him a smile over his shoulder "which world is way worse?"

@Itzal

Itzal was glad his friend didn't want to press anything or start an argument.  However he did present Itzal with a question.  He thought about it for a moment then chuckled.  "Well I'm going to have to say the real world.  However my answer does have a little bit of religious reason to it.  Kayaba did an incredible job designing this world and making it so lifelike.  However the appearance and textures of this world are still weaker than the real world's appearance.  Not only that but his world lacks one vital thing:  Life cannot be created here.  Children cannot be born.  Man can't create life, only God can.  This world is a shadow of the real world, and the real world a shadow of Heaven.  So I'd say the real world is better."  He hoped he didn't irritate his friend with all this talk of religion, but it was really the only way he could answer.  There wasn't any other way he'd like to have it. 

@Beatbox

"Really?" he said with a smile as he looked back forward. With a smile he looked upwards and said "Well I guess there is no right or wrong answer with this one, but in many ways Aincrad is much better than the real world. Hell here in Aincrad I can dress up like a popstar and not care about what anyone else says about me, which is going to change though..." he chuckled. "A new era is about to begin with my life Itzal. I know that I have changed, not just in looks, stats, level, etc... but my personality and outlook at life here in Aincrad... heck, I could have sworn it was just yesterday when I was level 1 and Teayre came to help me fight my first boar and got my first enhanced item, which I still have." he shook his head with a chuckle. "Hell, I could have sworn it was just yesterday that I got my Append attire and started feeling great about myself fulfulling a childhood dream... but now things have changed, and I must fulfill what I know is right in this world." he closed his eyes with a smile.

@Itzal

Itzal nodded to Beatbox, again not making any more points as there was no point to do so.  Both parties had stated their opinion and that was the end of it.  No reason to go back and forth about this.  When discussing life, conversations like these could easily go south so you had to be careful.  "That's what counts I guess.  Us doing what we think and know is right...  Hey maybe we could find a chest soon.  There was a cluster of rocks with a small cave a good ways that way.  I spotted it during the traveler quest but never investigated.  Should we take a look?"  In truth he was real anxious to find a chest and unlock it.  He was really hoping for something valuable that he could use.  While waiting for Beatbox' answer he went ahead and scanned the area for any materials he could spot.  However as he looked around he didn't spot anything.  He sighed.  The desert had just as many materials as any other place, but it could be difficult when the sand kept covering everything up.

@Beatbox

ID#  71991  LD:  6+8=14

Summary

Both players receive 200 col and 1 SP

Itzal gets dungeon map:  Beginner, F5 <A mechanical door that looks like a cliff opens up upon approach>

Edited by Itzal