[OP-F4] Christmas Comes but Once a Year...

Aereth carefully to what Mack was telling him. To be precise, he was telling him that he wasn’t that big of a fan of status inflicting enhancements, and that the pure damage with some accuracy enhancements would work better for him.

Nodding, Aereth answered. “Then I’ll take one tier two one handed straight sword with three damage enhancements.” After that he followed up with a description on how the sword should look like, and filled out the order form that he found when he walked into the tent of the bulky ginger.

Finished with filling out the order form, he put said form on the table, and said to the blacksmith. “I will reach tier two in a couple of weeks, so just message me as soon as you get it done. Oh and by the way, I have a tailor shop on this floor, so if you need anything tailor related, pay me a visit.” After that, he handed Mack his contact data, namely a friend request, and gave him one of his tier two materials.

-1 T2 Material

Spoiler

Name: Sin of Valor
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: LEAVE BLANK
Roll: LEAVE BLANK
Item Type: Weapon
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: LINK to Picture
Payment Method: Material

@Mack

Edited by Aereth
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this bear not take enough from Row? She caught the creature following her into the tent and standing up as if it wanted her to hold it. Row was unsure how to respond as the bear was much bigger then her. Plus, she was a little annoyed about giving up the cake. Still, she did not want to piss off the owner by being mean to the creature. So she bend down and attempted to pick up the bear. After lifting the creature a foot off the ground, she lost her balance and fell down with the bear laying on top of her. She mentally cursed at the bear while watching the other players follow the man's instructions to form a line. "Come on little bear... cub thing. Let auntie Row up so she can get in line." As much as she struggled, she was just not strong enough to push the bear off in her current while lying on the ground. Although she was worried about not getting in line for her battle axe, now her biggest concern was not getting slobbered by the mammal. "Please Mr. Bear..."

In the very back of her mind, the thoughts about her weapon did collect. The man mentioned not enjoying status effects, but she particularly liked them. She did not have any sword arts so that extra surge in damage was just the thing she needed to stay relevant in a fight.

OOC: @Aereth you need to officially transfer me that T2 mat using the economics system on the board. I can talk you through the process if you don't know how. But, until I officially have it on the board I cannot use it.

Daily Smithing Rolls for 4 January 2017 are in Spoiler since items are being crafted here in this thread & not for general sale:

Spoiler

These are NOT to be taken until I give them to you in thread. They MUST still go through the same review process as everyone else, as such they do not technically exist until they have been approved. The Dice Gods were not with me today, but I still have a nigh unimaginable number of Mats, so no worries. Right now the Vambraces, Boots, and Gauntlets (vanity items) may be taken. The rest is in approval.

Name: Mack

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Provisional Master - Level 8 (Tools - Hammer [+1 CD], Anvil [+1 XP on Crafts]
Post Link:

ID: 73773

Roll: 4 (3+1)

Item Type: Gauntlets
Tier: Vanity

Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: None

Description: Simple iron gauntlets.

ID: 73774

Roll: 5 (4+1)

Item Type: Boots

Description: Simple boots with iron reinforcing the soles, toes, and ankle.

ID: 73775

Roll: 10 (9+1)

Item Type: Round Shield
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1 Rk. Thorns, 1 Rk. DMG Mit

Description: A simple and unadorned steel shield capable of covering a person from shoulders to hips.

ID: 73776

Roll: 3 (2+1)

Item Type: Vambraces

Description: Simple iron forearm guards.

ID: 73777

Roll: 2 (1+1)
LD: 18 - SALVAGE!

ID: 73778

Roll: 8 (7+1)

Item Type: OHSS

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 ACC

Description: A simple steel straight bladed short-sword.

ID: 73779

Roll: 2
LD: 16 - SALVAGE!

ID: 73780

Roll: 8 (7+1)

Item Type: Buckler

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Thorns

Description: A common squarish buckler.

ID: 73781

Roll: 11 (10+1)

Item Type: OHA

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 ACC, +1 DMG

Description: A steel headed woodsman's axe.

ID: 73782

Roll: 2
LD: 16 - SALVAGE!

Total XP Gain: 35 xp

"As far as I know, even with the changes to the system from updates, it is not possible to get a plus three crafting item. It is possible to boost that ability beyond a mere plus one, which is all I can do, but the additional boosts only work for things like healing attempts and such boosts are beyond the ability of a blacksmith to craft. If you want a plus one instrument for your own crafting that I can do, but no more," Mack rumbled in response to @Dominion, before turning to the other players to leave Dominion with a chance to mull things over.

"Shouldn't be a problem. How much accuracy do you want on the sword," Mack asked @Ignavus_veneficus, before turning to the next person in line even as the smallest of the players there tried to pick up Chewie only to collapse under the weight of the bear cub which proceeded to sit on her for a moment, giving @Row a baleful look with his chocolate eyes. She was small and Chewie was small, at least by bear standards. They were meant to be friends, that much was obvious. Still, she was apparently banishing him. Giving Row a reproachful look Chewie scooted across the tent to @Shizua and repeated the up gesture. Girls were always more likely to give him extra food, and attention, the bear had learned that long ago, even if it didn't always pay off.

"Help yourselves to as much as you want from that table by the door. It's full of vanity armor pieces, if you take them to a merchant for appraisal you may yet find they have more powers than what meets the eye," the blacksmith rumbled, accepting the tier two material from @Aereth before hefting the hammer onto his shoulder and beginning to craft items.

Dominion gladly took a small step back as he thought about what he wanted to be forged. Dominion needed the instrument to boost his performance ability, but he decided that could wait a bit longer. Dominion was thinking about how he was already getting a weapon made by Macradon, but a weapon of another type would better suit him. Dominion wanted hand wraps with some enhancements. He was obviously not good at understanding the enhancement system, but Dominion would try anyways. He developed an idea in his head of what he wanted crafted, then began to write it on a form. Dominion thought to himself, what would be good on some hand-wraps? probably an animal of some sort, but what animal would best fit me... Dominion finally decided what he exactly wanted as a design on the outside of the hand-wraps, which completed the form. He waited for a chance to hand Mack the form, with most of the specifications filled out. 

Spoiler

Name: Spirit Monkeys

Item Type: Fist Weapons (aka gauntlets)

Enhancements: +1 Paralyze, +1 Bleed, +1 Unarmed Damage

Description: Two golden plated fist weapons with a black engraving of the Chinese Monkey King on the back of the hand of each fist weapon. 

Post Link: N/A

The bear seemed to almost lose its since of joy before crawling off of her. Row did not know if it was a bad thing or not, given it belonged to the blacksmith. She did not want to hurt its feelings. Did bears have feelings? This was a game so anything was possible. She brushed off the extras hairs off her outfit before standing up. "Sorry little bear... you are too heavy for my weak arms..." She gave the bear a short bow, hoping that it would make up for it. It did eat her cake though, so it should be grateful for that. Finally she made her way to the back of the line. Now she had to think about what she wanted. A weapon would be the best option but what kind of weapon should she go for. Her shield could stun and reflect. She was immune to a lot of damage already. Unable to make up her mind, she thought about what was her weakness. 2 came to mind quickly. The first is her lack of damage. The second was her lack of ability to hit. "Thats it!" She had an idea. If she could get a one handed axe that had acc and bleed, she would get damage and miss a lot less. That meant she could hold aggro long enough to actually kill those boars with the bleed effect. Now the question was how much acc should she get. To be fair, it was probably best to get plus 2 acc vs + 2 bleed. One increased her acc by 20 percent while the other increased her chance to cause bleed by 10%, if she did the math right. She was not bad at math with all the times she dealt with money. Still, hitting more means more aggro so the choice would was obvious. 

More acc. 

When it would become her turn, she would ask for a 1 hand battle axe with 2 acc and 1 bleed!

Edited by Row

Shizua was surprised when the small bear cub approached her, and, after seeing what had happened to Row, she was a bit concerned for her own balance. However, it was quite a cute little cub, so she decided to chance it, and pick it up off the ground. The young girl bent slowly over so that she could wrap her arms around the bear, and hoist it up. Surprisingly, she was able to keep her balance, and lift the bear up. However, she seemed to only be able to do this for a short amount of time, before needing to set the bear back down on the ground. In this time, she also managed to slip it another bit of the food that she was hiding from everybody else.

Shizua resumed waiting patiently in the back of the line. When she reached the front, and by extension Mack, she laid out her request. It was a bit basic, as she was in possession of very little equipment. A Heavy Breastplate with Thorns and Damage Mitigation, and something that fit under the designation of a Two-Handed Assault Spear, with Accuracy and Bleed. "..Are Naginata possible..?" She asked.

Edited by Shizua

Ignavus had noticed Dominon pick up the form and had grabbed one for himself, spending a few brief moments reading over it, he had always been a fast reader. Which enhancements he wanted was still up in the air for the most part, he knew damage and accuracy were definitely needed. The issue was he didn't know which he should put more of a premium on, getting more damage in meant making shorter work of his enemies. Using the two-handed sword already gave him a little more of an edge damage wise compared to other players, but a little more never hurt. Really his biggest concern was to guarantee a hit against mobs, even the basic ones seemed to dodge his strikes more often then not. If he couldn't hit the enemy it didn't really matter how much damage he was swinging around anyway, granted a little extra damage probably wouldn't hurt, not him at least. Nodding confidently Ignavus began filling out the form quickly, penmanship had never been one of Ignavus's strong points but it was still mostly legible.

"If this wouldn't be too much trouble", Ignavus said holding out the form to the large red-haired smith.

Spoiler

Name: Black Iron Greatsword

Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: +2 Accuracy, +1 Damage

Description: A two-handed double-edged blade made of blackened iron, surprisingly light and deadly sharp.

Chewie greedily wolfed down the offered treat from @Shizua even as she was holding him in her arms for pets. The bear had known there would be more snack offerings coming and girls were always more likely to overfeed him than boys were. Everybody knew that. Except maybe for Takao, that guy always had good all over the place. He even had living breathing lizard chicken food that followed him around. When she set him back down on the ground again the bear considered his options before rocketing across the tent and slamming his furry shoulder into @Ignavus_veneficus. Flopping back on his haunches and giving a hideous, and very fake, squeal of pain the bear turned an accusatory gaze on the fighter before opening his mouth and pointing a clawed toe down his throat so that Ignavus would know that more food would make it all better. Even though Chewie had very deliberately run into him.

Mack completely ignored the bear. Chewie was going to do what Chewie was going to do and he had, long since, given up any hope of training the creature to have anything like respectable manners. Reaching out his own bear paw sized mitt, the blacksmith snatched the order forms from @Ignavus_veneficus and @Dominion. His storm grey eyes scanned the papers for a moment, then he nodded and tossed them into the flames of the forge. "Easy enough, and yes a Naginata is possible," he rumbled in response to @Shizua's question. For a few moments the rhythmic sound of a hammer striking metal filled the tent and a moment later the smith returned from the forge with an armor item that looked to be a combination of bracers and fingerless gloves with a few gold plates at the knuckles and across the back of the hand.

"See if those work for you," the ginger giant grunted, tossing the handwraps to @Dominion before turning and heading back to the forge. A few moments later there was some more pounding and Mack returned carrying a hefty one handed straight sword. The weapon's crossguard and hilt appeared to be made of polished obsidian, shot through with gold, and the weapon was housed in a simple leather sheath. He tossed it easily across the shop to @Aereth. "That should serve your purposes, now who's next and does anyone need any armor or are we just doing weapons?"

Item Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

ID: 74002
Roll: 13 (12+1)

Item Type: Hand Wraps - Dominion

Enhancements: +1 Bleed, +1 Paralyze, +1 Unarmed DMG

Description: Black leather handwraps for an unarmed fighter with gold plating reinforcing the fingers, knuckles, and top of the hands. The top hand plates have also been engraved with an image of the Monkey King from Chinese Mythology.

ID: 74006

Roll: 12 (11+1)

Item Type: OHSS - Sin of Valor - Aereth
Tier: 2

Enhancements: +6 DMG

Description: An obsidian bladed one handed long sword with a cross guard and hilt made of obsidian shot through with gold.

Nix studied the note, seriously tempted to find the person who posted it, but also worried that it would be a trap. Posting a note like this in the town of beginnings, where all the weaker players reside....if it is a trap, it's just downright cruel. After a few more moments of deliberation, she ripped the note off the board and started walking, mulling over the clues in her mind. What kind of print is that?....a bear? Must be a familiar's print, so maybe I'm looking for a beast tamer? Have I ever seen anyone with a bear familiar around here?....Necryptonix kept walking, determined to find the the player who posted the note.

-----------------

After spending all day asking every player she could find on the floor (which, admittedly, wasn't many other than all the children in the city), she knew that there was a player with a bear familiar, and that he was very large with red hair, and that he runs a blacksmith shop on the fourth floor. So she traveled to the fourth floor to see if she could confirm the rumor, and hopefully find out if he was the man who posted the note. 

She had never been to the fourth floor before, so this was a kind of adventure for her. Once she arrived, she began to regret it almost immediately. Snow swirled all around her, and she shivered from the sudden change in temperature. She wrapped her arms around herself, willing her teeth not to chatter, and tromped through the snowfall towards the nearest lit building. Once inside she once again began the process of asking players if they had seen the giant red-haired man, and thankfully the players here were more forthcoming with their knowledge. Soon she found a player who informed her of the location of the man's tent, and after she basked in the warmth for a little while longer, she went back out into the cold to find the blacksmith.

----------------

Necryptonix stopped, looking at the tent, blowing warm air onto her fingers for a few moments before getting up the courage to approach it and knock.

Dominion caught the hand wraps with both hands and checked them over. Sure enough, Mack had done a superb job, which was expected with such high ranks in blacksmith. The hand wraps were nearly exactly as he had described them on the paper, which was absolutely amazing. Dominion smiled as he lifted his head up and thanked Mack, who was returning to the forge again, and he put the hand wraps in his inventory. He then proceeded to pass the other people in line and was leaving the tent. He said his farewell to all the players he knew and began to exit the tent. He flipped up one of the flaps, where a girl was approaching. Dominion tried to slip through the entryway without blocking the way. His was a bit too large to be stealthy, so he didn't attempt to hide in any way. If she is on the first floor and wears starting gear, why haven't I seen her? I have been running around the first floor every other day, so what would the odds be that I wasn't paying attention. 

(+Spirit Monkeys)

[Dominion left the thread]

Edited by Dominion

Out the corner of Row's eyes, she saw another girl try to pick up the bear. Unlike her, the girl did not fall. Row lower her head, embarrassed that she was out done by someone else. No, that girl probably saw Row and thus learned from Row's mistakes. Row attempted to exhale the negative feelings. That had to be the reason. Eventually she build up the confidence to look up and noticed everyone giving Mack their orders on a piece of paper. Row looked around and quickly grabbed the form. She filled out the weapon sheet with the stats she thought about before. Before she could finish, Mack ask if people wanted armor. Row pondered if she needed any armor but decided against it. A weapon was the most best choice given her lack of offensive skills. Finally it was her turn so she handed the form to Mack. "Thank you for this opportunity. I really want to be able to protect others who quest with me and not rely on other people for help." 

While Mack was forging the different items for the players, Aereth looked around the shop and saw a few familiar faces. The first face he noticed belonged to Row. Row was a partner of a merchant he was having a cooperation with. Second was Dominion, who he saved back in the day with Domarus and he also bought a set of light armor from him. But he didn’t seem to notice Aereth since he quickly left after he got his weapon.

Still leaning against the counter of the shop, Aereth turned to @Row. “Hey Row. How are you doing? Didn’t see you much lately.” After that he got interrupted by Mack throwing his one handed straight sword into his direction. Aereth caught the blade and unsheathed it slowly. “Such a beautiful blade. I will be sure to use it properly…” he thought and sheathed it again. @Mack "Thank you very much for this awesome blade. I'll be sure to use it to its fullest extent." Turning his attention back to @Row, he said. “If you want you can contact me when Vargas has time for some material gathering. I promised to help him in that regard, and you could also come along.

+Sin of Valor

Edited by Aereth

Alice couldn't decipher whether she was embarrassed over such a blatant plea for help or excited over the thought of obtaining the first piece of gear that would allow her climb up the ladder, but it wasn't settling too well in her stomach with the rumbling of butterflies. She wasn't one to ask for much help, usually giving something in exchange to make up for the one-sided deal, but she had nothing to her name at this point. No col, no materials, and not a single safe way to obtain either of the two most fundamental forms of bartering, "You know what, it won't be a hand out. I won't let it... It'll be a loan. That's it." She tried to reason with herself, knowing that later on down the road, she would be capable of repaying this guy in one way, shape or form. Whether that turned out to be some great, powerful gear or simply a cuddly plush of his pet, she'd make sure that her gratitude was not forgotten. It hadn't been more than a few minutes after arriving on the fourth floor that she would wind up at the entrance of The Wanderer's Forge, watching through the glass as players had gathered for similar aspirations. While she had to ask around as to who Chewie was to determine the location of the where the player hosted event was, she was very relieved to know that she was only one of many to have taken part in it. Gently opening the door, she'd fall into the back of the crowd, hands interlaced behind her back as she awaited the acknowledgement of her turn to speak by the owner.

Fine. Just fine. If @Ignavus_veneficus was going to ignore him and not pay the required food tax, which Chewie had demanded by running into the fighter, then he would pay the price. With a tiny snarl of anger, the bear sank his needle sharp teeth into Ignavus' foot and then quickly scarpered off before the bigger warrior could exact retribution. Bursting through the tent flap the bear rolled head over heels several times, right past @Necryptonix, before coming to stop in a deep snow drift. Righting himself, Chewie's greedy brown eyes scanned the area around the shop and landed on the girl standing just outside. Bawling a greeting, because she had not yet fed him, the grizzly cub scampered forward, sailed through the air, latched on to Necryptonix and scaled up her like a tree to perch heavily on her shoulder. Pushing his wet black nose into the middle of the girl's face in greeting, Chewie sniffed her. Then the bear pointed into the tent, and then promptly pointed a clawed toe down his throat.

Meanwhile, inside the shop @Dominion had taken his handwraps and departed even as a blonde girl entered and stood along what passed for the back wall of the tent. When @Row passed over her order form Mack's storm grey eyes scanned it for a moment. Instead of moving back to the forge, however, he moved along behind several heavy wooden display tables. Stopping after a moment he selected an axe and held it out to Row. "See how that works for you," the blacksmith rumbled, nodding his head in acknowledgement to @Aereth.

"Who's next?"

-Silver Fang to @Row
Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

ID: 74009

Roll: 13 (12+1)

Item Type: OHA - Silver Fang

Enhancements: +2 ACC, +1 Bleed

Description: A silver battle axe with the image of a bear engraved onto the axe head and a bear's fang dangling from the end of the leather wrapped oaken haft.

Spoiler

She patiently watched as the other players were handed their presents from the smith, each receiving weapons of varying types, but all looking as if they were made from the same high quality care. Once it looked like they had all finished up, the smith called for the next in line, to which she made her move. Ensuring not to step on the cub that had been scampering around and keeping enough space between the other players to be polite, she would bow her head as she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you, Mack. I'm Alice." She allowed him to introduce himself formally if he so desired before continuing, "I'm sure you already know, but I saw your advert in town and couldn't pass up on finally getting a little boost in this game. There's no mercy on those just starting out and I was hoping on fighting the good fight alongside you tougher guys." While she hadn't looked too into the variety of options available for every enhancement on gear, she had a few ideas in mind, but only expected one request to be fulfilled considering how many players were here at this time alone. She would wait for an appropriate time or until he asked what she was looking for before continuing, "I'm kind of torn between two pieces of gear, one being a two handed straight sword with three enhancements of damage or an armor suit that has two enhancements of damage mitigation and one enhancement of regen. What do you think?" Either of them would make an incredible impact on her experience here in Aincrad, but both would be absolutely game changing in everything that she did here.

Spoiler

Name: Fate Type 1

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: +2 Mitigation, +1 Regen

Description: A beautiful set of blue cloth with gold trim and metal plate armor that protects the more pivotal points in combat.

Name: Xcalibur Type 1

Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: +3 Damage

Description: A notably light two handed sword trimmed with gold and wrapped with navy blue cloth.

Nix stared in shock as the bear came rolling by, face beginning to turn up in a confused smile until the bear started climbing up her. Nix jumped and yelled out a shocked "hey!" then went rigid, not wanting to make the bear's claws have to dig any deeper as he climbed. "Dude! Where are your manners?" When he put his nose in her face she scrunched up her face, but she was smiling. "Oh yeah, you think just because you're cute I'll forgive you, huh?" She watched him point at the tent and then down his throat, and she laughed. "Wow, you're a smart one aren't you? You must be the bear that signed this letter then...." She sighed, and pulled out some bread from her inventory with a sense of resignation, then offered it to the little bear. "What do you think, is this acceptable? Do I have permission to meet your friend now?" All this walking in the cold, and now I'm paying a food tax to a bear...this has to be the strangest day I've had yet. After a few moments, she started trying to take a few tentative steps forward, waiting to see if the bear would try to stop her.

@Mack

When Mack did not move to the forge, Row became a little worried. She wondered if something was wrong with her order of if it was too difficult to work with though this thought would disappear when Aereth called her. "Oh hi Aereth. You know how life is of an adventure. We must always be on the move or else our supplies would stay low. I hope your equipment at our shop turned out to have something special in it." Before she could get a response,  Mack returned with an axe that fitted her requirements. She held the Axe and noticed it was much lighter then her spear, thus it would be much easier to hit her targets with it. Going several rounds without hitting a single blow should be a thing of the pass now. A huge smile grew on her face which was followed but a muffle scream. She quickly sneaked a hug on Mack before running off. If the bear was to enter her path she would then also hug and squeeze it. This would make the day when Treasure Hunter becomes a true monster not only on defense but on offense also. Tanking would be so much easier now so she could save her next skill slot for something more useful like picking. She could not wait to get into combat and quickly ran out of the shop and to the warp crystal to head back to floor 1.

+ Silver Fang

It was becoming a bit of a habit to rely on the kindness of strangers. Shield didn't like being in a position where it was a necessity to do so, but he had experienced more than his share of kindness on behalf of the more experienced players to at least give the notice that he had found enough credence to poke around.

He emerged from the tavern on the 4th floor after having tried and failed to find a suitable present for his partner, Beat. Pulling the piece of digital parchment from his inventory for what must have been the sixth time since he had gotten it that morning, he made one last pass at the cryptic meaning within. With his broad-palmed hand, he combed the shaggy hair back from his face as he squinted at the scrawling letters.

"I can't see any numbers or directions hidden in any of the writers word usage... No messages hidden by taking only the first letters of words... No obvious anagrams or back-masked message... Chewie... Maybe a Sci-Fi film reference? But there don't seem to be any other allusions to fictional works of any sort so how-"

Shield heard a commotion nearby and turned his head to see a small bear sink his teeth into someone's leg and eventually clamber up the body of a female player. Staring, slack-jawed at the scene, he finally broke his eyes away to glance down at the paw print, then back at the bear.

"Chewie. Well, one who chews would be chew-y, I suppose. I need to stop over-complicating things in this game."

Stowing the note in hit inventory menu, Shield made his way over to the tent. Seeing the glow of the forge and seeing movement through the crack, and judging by the complete lack of control over the bear by anyone present, that the owner would likely be inside.

"I take it there's a line?" Shield inquired to @Necryptonix"Though there definitely seems to be no shortage of entertainment for those who are waiting."

He held his hand out to the bear cub, palm down and fingers together to avoid making them appear claw-like and threatening, ready to pull them back should the infant creature begin to regard his hand the same way it had regarded Necryptonix's leg a moment ago.

"Any sign of the person behind the notice?"

She hadn't much details beyond what had been posted up in its vague manner, but word of mouth had spread pretty quickly, determining that the source of it all came from a man named Mack who had a shop higher up on the fourth floor. With little hope that she would be able to participate in such a generous event after having found out so late after its invitation, she quickly made her way to the teleporter to blink up to the proper floor. Picking up the pace to a brisk jog, she didn't happen to see any other players heading in the same direction, leaving her to fear the worst. However, after arriving at his doorstep, she would find quite a number of players all awaiting their wonderful bundles of surprises. Uncertainty turned into a familiar smile as she quickly took a spot in line, allowing for those that had arrived first would surely finish their business prior to her encounter with the man himself. Whenever it would become her turn, she would take a step up and ask for an item that would allow her to maintain her support role without having to attack every possible chance, "Hi there, sir. I'm Jazz, nice to meet ya." She would shake his hand if he allowed so, then continued on with her cue, "I'm looking for something that will let me get in some chip damage between me healing other players, do you think that's possible?"

Spoiler

Name: The Gimmick Stick
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: LEAVE BLANK
Roll: LEAVE BLANK
Item Type: Dagger
Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Paralyze
Description: Just as the name suggest, this small dagger doesn't look like it would do much damage against the dangers of Aincrad, but focuses on supporting those that can through a few lucky tricks.

Chewie did not need to have the bread offered to him twice. As soon as the food item appeared in front of his snout he sniffed it and then jabbed one fore paw into it while the other three paws remained latched onto @Necryptonix upon who's shoulder he was perched. As @Shield approached the grizzly cub greedily wolfed down the food before pointing with his paw at the tent flap again. Before the girl could start moving in the direction of the tent their way was barred by Shield. Chewie carefully inspected the offered hand and noticed one problem with it right away.

There was no food in it.

Giving Shield a look of deepest disgust the bear launched himself from Necryptonix's shoulder and latched onto Shield's chest with his claws. Rumbling a growling greeting, the bear pressed his cold wet nose directly against Shield's nose and then Chewie opened his mouth and pointed a clawed finger down his throat. Empty hands were meaningless. Hands with food were most weapon.

Inside the tent Mack was still working on filling the requests from the various players that had already entered. "Fill out the order form and I'll be with you in a minute," he rumbled, turning towards his forge.