[PP-F11] Trinity [Sey, Domarus and Aereth][Hard RGQ]

Aereth just arrived at the eleventh floor teleport gate. He was wearing his gold and blue Goldcrest armor, with his Dexterous Intent ring on his left ring finger and the Sword of Legion strapped to his back. Today he had sent messages to one of his guild mates @Sey and to his battle comrade @Domarus who had helped him out in quests multiple times in the past. Sey and Aereth were the only members of the Celestial Ascendants that had the time, and the appropriate level to do a random generated quest on the eleventh floor. They lacked a tank for their adventure, so Aereth choose to message Domarus if he would join them for the raid. Luckily for them, he agreed to come along, so now they would be complete. Domarus would tank and to damage, Sey would heal and help wherever he could and Aereth would also deal some damage, as well as get the last hit on the monsters, since he was the scout of the group. 

Aereth slowly walked over to a bench that was standing beside the teleport gate and sat down on it, waiting for his comrades to arrive..

Aereth's stats:

Spoiler

Health Points: 500
Energy: 50
Damage: 1 Base + 4 OHSS + 6 Weaponr = 11
Equipped: Goldcrest MK.2 (+36MIT, +1EVA, 16 Burn Damage when attacked), Sin of Valor (+6DMG), Dexterous Intent (+3ACC)
Battle Ready: Discovery Ring (+3LD), Nightingale (+3EVA)
Skills: OHSS Rank 4, S&D Rank 2, Gatherer, Survival, Disguise

Edited by Aereth
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 30 l 11 Dmg l 30 Mit l 3 CC l 60 Energy l 60 HP

Items

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 1) - +6 Dmg (Equipped)

-Memorilia Armor (Tier 1) - +27 Mit (Equipped)

-Memorilia T - Pocket Watch  (Tier 1) - +3 CC

Mods

Nothing to see here m8

Skills

-One-Handed Assault Spear (Rank 4)
-Heavy Armor (Rank 1)
-Battle Healing: (Rank 2)

-First Aid: (Rank 2)

-Concentration

-Survival

"All right, I am here and ready to go! You said that we have to wait for someone else, and so there would be three of us, right? If so, I'll be behind and heal you both, rather than try to fight. Not that I can do too much anyways." The snow-haired player would explain before placing his hands in his pockets calmly, not even flinching from the cold weather during these pressing times. It would only be a matter of time before the other player, whoever they were, would end up being in their group and helping them out. The promise of a lot of skill points was enticing, and Sey was in love with rewards. So for this to guarantee a level up or two was something he was more than willing to take. Since he's also staying out of the way, he probably would also end up looking for some materials, since this was the appropriate floor to do it on, and he needed some of them to help his shop. There was a deal that he needed to hold up on his end.

Edited by Sey
  • 2 weeks later...

Domarus was a bit later than he meant to be, but this was because he had been waiting for a player named Zandra to finish a potion of his.  The monsters on this floor would deal much more damage and he wanted to reduce the amount inflicted upon him greatly before engaging any encounter.  He knew there was one other player who would be joining them but he had not yet met this player before.  He was curious as to what his personality and build was like.  He was also curious in if this player would be a potential follower or not.  Sure he was part of a guild, but people left guilds all the time.  As he made his way onto the teleporter, his familiar Rhozarth (details on familiar's in sig) sat on his shoulder plate and Porvós was curled around Keres, who was wearing her typical maid's outfit.  Domarus was wearing his dragon bone armor rather than Hopebreaker as he never revealed the dark armor until battle, mainly to keep players from actually fearing him.  When the two players teleported, they arrived on the eleventh floor.  Domarus looked and it wasn't hard to spot the two players.  He saw the silver haired boy and moved over, making sure a wide and kind smile was worn on his face, and the calculative eyes appearing jolly instead.

"Greetings Aereth!  Glad to see you again!  Ah, so you're the other player I heard about!  Nice to meet you, I'm Domarus!  Sorry for the wait everyone, I was awaiting a potion from a player named Zandra.  I've got it now though so I should be good.  So!  What's the first step?"  As they approached, Keres kept her smirk hidden.  She wondered if he could be embarrassed.  Lately she seemed to be running into all the players who didn't get embarrassed and it was quite annoying.

Spoiler

Level 23
460/460 HP - 46/46 EN
12 Base Dmg  -  27 MIT
Rank 5 THBA skill
2 active Ferocity mods

~Equipment~

Vindicem:  THBA - 3 dmg
Hopebreaker (torso):  HA  -  3 MIT
Hopebreaker (gauntlets):  HA  -  2 thorns 1 regen

@Aereth

Aereth chuckled at the comment of the snow haired player. “Don’t sell yourself under your real worth my friend. You’re an important member of our party today. And without you nobody of us could do the quest. You’re a hybrid build, and thus a valuable asset to any party. How have you been lately anyways? And I hope you are satisfied with the item I crafted for you.” It was true, even though they both just reached tier two, it was too dangerous for them to do this kind of quest alone, so Aereth asked Domarus if he could lend the two of them a hand, or better: his axe.

After some time of waiting and chatting, Domarus finally showed up, indicating the start of their quest. He told the two players that he had to wait for a potion and thus was a little bit too late. “Same here.” He returned to the redhead. After that he turned to Keres bowed his head and also greeted the female player with a small chuckle. “Milady.”

@Sey

"Works like a charm dude, I could not ask for anything better. I went materials hunting with it, and it gave me a loooooot of materials in a short amount of time. I'm grateful for it and plan to use it way more in the future." Sey would explain as he would remember the Hecta build that was he was planning to make for gathering all sorts of materials. It was nothing easy for sure, but it was a fun task for him while he was not rushing. And then came the other player a few moments later, and he seemed to be a decent guy. "Nice to meet ya as well. The name is Sey. Oh, and who is the maiden?"  The snow-haired player would ask as he tilted his head to the side. He was a curious type, no one should mistake that fact, for it will probably never change. An adventurer, even when it boiled down to something as simple as a name. "So what should we do, captain Aereth? You are the one who set this all up, so you should get the honor of being the captain. Anyone disagree?"

Domarus watched as Aereth mentioned that he also needed to wait for a potion and then he greeted Keres.  She fought hard, really hard, not to smirk, and simply bowed back, intending to embarrass or annoy Sey by surprise.  Domarus nodded to Aereth.

"May I guess that the potion was for damage purposes then?  I myself received an MIT potion to counter the heavy damage mobs deal here."  And then Sey began to speak and Domarus returned his attention to him.  So his name was Sey then.  He asked about Keres and while that may be curiosity, most players were curious about not only other's names, but especially Keres.

"Good to meet you Sey.  And this is Keres, she's both my servant and friend."  Keres bowed and when she lifted herself up again, she gave Sey a very attractive smile, and looked at him almost longingly.  If she had any shot at embarrassing or annoying him, she'd see it in his reaction.  Hopefully it would be so.  When Sey called Aereth the captain and asked if anyone disagreed, although Domarus disliked following orders, he nodded.  Soon enough he'd be the one in charge, no matter what the situation was, but for now he was willing to 'share' the power of authority...  Unless Aereth gave that power to Domarus of course.

"Speaking of which, what exactly must we do to complete this quest?  Combat?  Gathering?  Boss?"

@Aereth

Aereth smiled after hearing that Sey was satisfied with how the item turned out and that it was helping him getting materials more easily. “Glad to hear that my friend.

As Domarus and Keres showed up, Sey greeted both of them and asked who the maiden was. To which Domarus explained to him that she was his servant and friend. “Friend? That’s the first time he calls her like that…” he thought and was slightly surprised by this fact, but didn’t let his surprise be shown on the outside.

When Sey then suggested that Aereth should be the captain of the party, he slightly chuckled and said. “Let me share my information about this floor with you. So first the quest: It consists of finding two quest related items, as well as four non-material drops from killing monsters. After that we can spend the rest of the day, relaxing eating or something else. Second the floor: The special thing on this floor is, that you are able to find an additional item if you’re lucky (OOC: LD:20+) Which is very useful. And the third and most important thing: the monsters. I’ve been doing some quests on this floor in the past and have been able to scout out what kind of monsters spawn here. Most of the monsters look like big ant men and use their mouth and fists to attack you. We shouldn’t take on two of them at once, since if we kill one, the other one remaining will start to eat his fallen comrade to gain a massive boost in size and damage output. Thus, they are much more easy to hit, but can kill you very fast if you don’t watch out…” After finishing the small monologue, there was a small moment of silence to let the information sink in. Then breaking the silence he said. “Any questions?

@Sey

Edited by Aereth

"Hey there Keres. Nice to meet y-..." He would wave to her with a smile, only to notice her smile was not mimicking that of one who gave a greeting. On top of that, her eyes definitely seemed to have different intentions than he usually saw whenever he was being greeted. The sudden stare being given to him would cause a small shade of red to appear on his face, little did he know what to do at the moment as he would just look back, not quite sure how to feel. Discomfort was definitely something he felt at the very least. "Er..." Not sure what to do, he would finally tune back into the instructions that had been presented, quickly shifting his head over to Aereth as he would listen. It sounded a lot like the other quest he did with Hydra, though it was not exactly the same. "I don't think I have any. I'll be able to provide healing abilities while on the battlefield, unless I'm really needed for the damage infliction. So expect me to be on the backline with little to no damage taken."

Domarus watched as Sey began to greet Keres but then stopped mid sentence.  Domarus allowed his eyes to see why and he laughed on the inside.  Well well, it seemed Keres was up to her usual tricks again.  Domarus mentally shook his head but kept his eyes focused on Sey and Aereth to avoid suspicion.  When Aereth began to explain the details, Domarus moved in closer, forming a perfect triangle between the three.  Meanwhile Keres had seen the embarrassment and nervousness, and she hid a mischievous grin.  Ooooohoohoo, this was going to be so much fun she thought.  When she saw Domarus move closer she followed him.  And as Sey focused on Aereth she smiled and slowly inched her way until she was beside him and yet outside the triangle.  When Sey said his part she wrapped her arms around his gently, with a cute and seemingly shy smile, a little flush on her cheeks.

"Well, I'm sort of useless in combat too, so uh.  Maybe we could sit in the backlines together Sey?"  Domarus laughed inwardly, but outwardly he gave a look of mild shock as if he'd never seen her act like this before.  He appeared to recover quickly though and give a smile.  

"Alright well that settles that issue then.  Aereth, I'll fight when you require me to, but as you already know I'm no use when it comes to searching.  Although I do have an item that makes it less of a nuisance.  When combat comes Sey can watch over Keres while healing us if it gets bad.  I'll take the hate and deal the damage, and Aereth can get the last hit since he has the best chance at getting loot.  Agreed?"

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Aereth chuckled when he saw how Sey’s face showed a slight shade of red as he talked with Keres. “Maybe I’ll have to tell him that she’s harmless. Later…” he thought, still chuckling

After Aereth finished explaining the details of the quest and nobody had any more questions he also nodded and gestured into the direction where the NPC’s of this floor mostly spawned. “From the last time I was here, I know that up there the NPC’s spawn like crazy. Like I said before, we should avoid fighting more than one of the ants at once, since it will get ugly once the first one goes down. And don’t worry about the searching, since I’ll be doing that.” He then turned to Sey and Keres. “Sey, you watch over Keres and heal us as good as you can. Keres, don’t take the NPC’s on this floor lightly. I know that you can watch out for yourself, but the NPC’s here deal massive damage.” He then faced Domarus. “Thanks again for tagging along with us and for playing tank. If we work together, we’ll be done with this quest in no time at all.” He said. Then they left the triangle and started to walk towards the NPC spawns.

@Sey

The next part of the torture for him would be when the maiden gently wrapped her arms around his own, in which his face turned beet red from the touch. She was so innocent and adorable, yet was showing too many signs of affection for comfort. The worst part of it though was that she was not too easy to let down either, so he would just be able to stare blankly into space and pretend he was listening before then giving a soft "Uh-huh..." Before he then snapped back into reality, shaking his head side to side to prevent himself from getting too lost. Still though, he would gladly appreciate it if she let go of his arm, though he did not tell her though, so it would not be so easy. His only hope was for her to just choose to let him free, and then he could start to protect her from a distance. A nice distance in which she had no physical touching ability to make him any more flustered than he was now.

Domarus nodded, fully understanding the task now.  He had the MIT potion so he'd have an extra defense in hand.  With calculations, he estimated he'd remove around fifty four of their damage.  Seeing as how they would deal one hundred and ten each, he'd take a little under half of their damage away.  This suited him just fine.  He nodded.  

"Very well.  Let me change into my combat gear and we can get started.  And you two."  He turned to the two players and grinned.

"Glad you two are friends now, but make sure to keep an eye out if we need help."  Keres nodded with a smile and Domarus opened his menu and pulled out his MIT potion, consuming it steadily.  Then he opened the menu again and moved to his equipment, switching the pathetic dragon bone gear with his Hopebreaker set:  A full black suit of armor that pulsed a dark red glow.  None of his body showed in this state.  It was designed to be as intimidating as possible and meant to throw other players he was fighting, off.  He equipped Vindicem as well, and the black two handed battle ax that pulsed the same red glow as his armor, appeared on his back.  He nodded to Aereth and began to make his way over to where the first antman would be.  Keres slowly let go of Sey, very pleased at her work, but although she had let go of him, she would stay beside him, a little bit behind him, the entire way.

"Alright.  Um, you ready Sey?"  She was faking it of course, but it was very fun to play shy verbally, and yet so not physically.

@Aereth

When Domarus mentioned that he would now shift into his combat gear, Aereth used the opportunity to check his own gear once again. Right now his Sin of Valor was resting in its sheath on his back, the Goldcrest MK.2 was also ready and last but not least, his discovery ring was also where it should be.

As they were walking to the first spawning point of the ants, Aereth decided to start looking for the quest items. From what the quest NPC told him, they needed to find three special ores that were somewhere hidden in the near area they were walking in right now. Aereth activated his searching skill and in combination with the special ring he had, he was able to find the first special quest item with no problem at all. It even came with three bonus tier two materials. “One found, two more to go.” He said to his comrades as he picked up the item.

When he saw how Keres walked closely behind Sey, who still wore a slight shade of red in his face, Aereth turned to Domarus with a chuckle. “Seems like Keres is having some serious fun today.

Spoiler

ID# 74491 results:
Loot: 15+3

Quest items: 1/4
Materials: 0+3=3

@Sey

Edited by Aereth

He had the gatherer skill, yet he was unable to make an attempt to search for anything thanks to the maiden that was following behind him. She was a seductive shy woman, something that often never blended together. It was not her that he feared, it was simply him being an aromantic and being told that he would find someone. Surely she was not that one, but she was able to toy with the fact that he was cautious and her lustful behavior that came off as adorable, so he was unable to even tell her off. Instead, he would just walk with his head hung down and hoping for the best, too distracted to be trying to gather materials on this floor. It was unfortunate since he could have had some good use for the quest, but it was his emotions that was holding him back in the first place, which was never a good thing for anyone at all. Well, at least he walked in silence.

When Sey made no sound, Keres was both enjoying it.  Very much.  However she knew it would soon be time to pull him out of hit, force him to talk.  She watched as Domarus approached one of the first Antmen, who saw his hostile intent and mashed it's pincers together before charging.  Keres huddled with Sey as if nervous, gently grabbing the back of his clothes in 'fear'.  She couldn't wait to see his reaction.  And if he didn't talk with Keres during the battle she'd find a way to get it out of him.  Meanwhile Domarus smirked at the monster underneath his helmet.  This monster was fragile.  Sure it had damage but that was all it had.  Domarus began to charge it.  Domarus swung his huge ax at the antman and it's eyes widened in shock at the massive weapon that was coming it's way.  It ducked under the weapon and tried to strike at Domarus but it failed, missing because it had to dodge Domarus.  The black warrior turned around, making sure it's attention was on Domarus and no other.  This shouldn't take too long if he managed to hit it he thought.

ID#  74506  BD:  4  MD:  3

Domarus:  460/480  45/46
Antman:  250/250

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Seeing how Sey still remained silent and was seemingly uncomfortable in Keres‘ presence. “That man still has to learn a lot about women.” He thought and wanted to chuckle again, but unfortunately they encountered the first antman.

Domarus instantly charged forward and tried to attack the ant, in order to get some hate going on him. The ant was slightly faster than him and dodged the attack in time before Domarus’ huge ax. Seeing this, it remembered Aereth to their last encounter with the pack of wolves where Domarus’ almost died because these bastards dodged every hit. “Not this time.” He thought and drew his obsidian colored blade, the Sin of Valor. While he drew the blade out of its sheath his flame aura enhancement flickered to live and his body got engulfed in white flames. He knew that he could at least take some hits from his enemy before he would go down. Besides that, he still had Domarus and Sey who would help him out of sh*t hit the fan.

With that he sped towards the ant, his black blade at the ready. After a short sprint he reached the enemy and delivered a huge blow on the ant. Its health points dropped almost in the yellow zone. And he readied himself for the retaliation hit from his enemy.

Spoiler

ID# 74799 results:
Battle: 4+3 HIT
Damage: 15*8*1= 88 DMG

Aereth: 500/500 <43/50> -8+1
Domarus: 460/480 <45/46>

Antman: 130/210 -88HP from Aereth's attack

Hate Count:
A: 1
D: 0
S: 0

@Sey

Edited by Aereth

“Ahhhh…” There was not really much that he could contribute when Kere’s had a grip on his clothing, pressing herself against him in a timid way that just came off as clingy. “Kere, Er… I need to focus on healing…” A small excuse to try and get out of this situation, hating it as of right now and trying to find a way to softly put it to her. Normally, he would be able to easily talk his way out of it, pretend that some monster was behind her and run away while he could. But her constant actions to fluster him were preventing any proper thought process to go through properly, resulting in the mess that the snow-haired player was right now. And this also took him off of healing duty and any useful activity that he could be doing instead, because he wanted out fo this uncomfortable situation first before he did anything.

Domarus was getting ready to attack when Aereth charged in and took the monster's hate.  Domarus thought this was a stupid move as he had no mitigation but it was his choice.  Right after he landed a blow on the target Domarus himself charged.  The antman was furious at Aereth and therefore struck at him, landing a successful blow by clawing at him.  While it's back was turned Itzal came up from behind and released Screw Dimension, killing it instantly.  When the monster shattered they received one material from it but Domarus wasn't concerned about that.  

"Aereth, what were you thinking?  Even you said that the plan was I would tank!  Don't just charge forward and take the hate unless I'm in danger.  I'm able to take this, that's why I used the potion.  The combination of my own mitigation as well as the potion gets rid of over half the damage."  He was very frustrated with his actions.  If he kept these patterns going, he would be risking his life much more often.  He did not need that as Aereth was Domarus' only potential Scout general.  He sighed.

"Just, please be more cautious.  You're a dps, not a tank.  Let me handle that part please."  Meanwhile, when Sey mentioned that he couldn't really help Keres thought he might say something like that.  

"Huh?  W-well yeah, but until they get hurt you can't do anything right?  A-and they said to protect me until then...  So......."  Just in case Sey looked her way she'd force a slight blush on her cheeks and nervously smile ever so slightly, holding his clothes a tenth harder.  As if she was afraid of what would happen if she let go.

ID#  74834  BD:  9  LD:  1  MD:  8-1=7  -Screw Dimension used  x13,  -12

Domarus:  480/480  -  36/48
@Aereth:  426/500  -  43/50  -110-36=74 dmg-
Antman:  0/250  -12x13=156 dmg-

1 MAT received

Edited by Domarus

"But... This close is just..." His voice would cut off into a pathetic echo as he said those words, feeling the cringe as his face turned beet red and his head hung down. Honestly, this was the first time he did not know what to do. It was not that he didn't like her company, she was just very clingy to him at the worst of times. She did not directly propose or anything, so there was no real way to turn her down. And his paranoia was increasing to mad amounts, so it's not like he was able to do anything about it either since it felt more like an instincts. One of the two players out fighting took a hit, yet Sey was unable to focus thanks to the maiden behind him. "Okay.. Er... Maybe that's a bit... Tight..." In regards to her stronger grip on his clothing as she pressed herself closer to him, and he had no clue of her true intentions and how he was just feeding her satisfaction and desire to continue the mental torment.

Just as he expected, the ant immediately charged at Aereth after he attacked it. Aereth didn’t even make an attempt to doge the hit, since he wanted to test something out. Today it was the first day where he could test out his new armor. He wanted to see how effective the unique enhancement was against stronger mobs.

As the ant finally attacked him, he took a good amount of damage, but simultaneously the flames on his armor intensified and the part of the ants body where it hit him got engulfed in said flames. The damage wasn’t very impressive, but still. Damage was damage.

Seeing that Domarus was charging at the ant, he didn’t even bother to retaliate and simply walked away from the burning ant, sheathing his blade and changing his accuracy ring to his Discovery Ring. Just as he put the ring on he already spotted three more materials and the second quest item hidden behind a bush. But what was even more impressive was, that he also found the entrance of a what seems like a cave. Suddenly a small notification popped up in front of Aereth. "Congratulations: Sub Dungeon found. Difficulty: Advanced" To that Aereth rose an eyebrow and started to grin. "Seems like I'm really lucky today..." he thought and stored the Advanced Dungeon map into his inventory.

After Domarus finished off the ant, he turned around and scolded Aereth for his stupid action. This in return surprised Aereth to a degree. “Domarus never got so upset about anything before… Interesting.” Shaking his head he put up a smile and apoligized. “I’m sorry. From now on I will stick to the plan. I just wanted to test out something. But I’ll be serious about the plan now.” He then walked up closer to Domarus, put a hand on his shoulder while leaning in a little bit. “Don’t you think Keres had enough fun with him? If we really want to stick to the plan, we should make sure Sey is not too ‘distracted’ by your cute maid.” He whispered to his redheaded friend.

Spoiler

ID# 74916 results:
Loot: 17+5=22 (Advanced Sub Dungeon found)

Items found:
Materials: 3+3+1(Bonus for LD 20+)=7
Quest Items: 2/3
Advanced Dungeon Map

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth