[F3-PP] Naturally <<Treant Rivalries>> (Sey) [Complete]

"I think I just go a little lucky, it was thanks to you as well I was able to pull it off." The spearman laughed. He paused and to take a beath before shaking his head. "Don't worry I should be fine, let's try and finish this once and for all." The spearman responded before inhaling deeply. The staircase up was long and drawn out, he could see why the treants wanted there home back although the elves had practically destroyed it inside out. After a while of walking they had reached the top and there was the king waiting for them.

He like the commander looked the part, his armor was embedded with various gems and he wore a sleek golden crown as well as a long velvet cape. Hydra spoke no words as he entered, simply looked at the elf before following by entering his charge stance. The king did the same, he withdrew a shimmering longsword and euipped it in both hands, then slowly began walking towards the players. Hydra glanced over his shoulder to see how Sey was, he knew his friend could handle this creature just as well as he could so simply gave him a nod. Today they would make history, or die trying.

@Sey

[H:0] Hydra: 520/520 | 38/52 Energy | 12 DMG | 61 MIT | 18 Regen | 2 Heavy Momentum

[H:0] Sey: 400/400 l 39/40 Energy l 7 DMG l 27 MIT l +3 CC l +10 BH

Elvish King: 150/150 | 75 MIT | 25 DMG

Edited by Hydra

Seems like he was in a good enough condition to fight, and if not, his words were said in a tone that would convince him that it was indeed the case. Placing his own weapon up, they would meet the king, and so it was now Sey’s turn to take the lead in this fight. "I'll start this off!" He declared, looking to exploit the head quickly into the fight. Though a bit recklessly, he would charge towards the king before swinging the spear to the side, aiming for the flesh of the exposed neck. The king seemed to be a lot smarter than expected, as he just simply blocked the attack with his sword. Sey was forced to leap back and look over to Hydra instead of getting hit when the NPC struck in order to counterattack, no damage shared in that small exchange. "I couldn't quite do it."

@Hydra

ID: 73327
BD: 1
MD: 5

[H:0] Hydra: 520/520 | 38/52 Energy | 12 DMG | 61 MIT | 18 Regen | 2 Heavy Momentum

[H:0] Sey: 400/400 l 37/40 Energy l 7 DMG l 27 MIT l +3 CC l +10 BH

Elvish King: 150/150 | 75 MIT | 25 DMG

Edited by Sey

As Sey rushed in first it once again gave Hydra the perfect opportunity to strike, "Thanks!" Hydra said lashing out with his own weapon at the king, as he came from behind Sey at a quick speed thanks to his charge. The two were nearly perfect in time with each others movements, meaning the elf couldn't defend both an attack from him and his partner.  This allowed the brunette's spear to pierce part of his enemie's throat a dozen times. Recoiling in pain the king pulled backwards spluttering but still managed to stay standing. Hydra growled slightly before turning to his snow haired friend, "We couldn't quite do it this time, but we're nearly there." his voice was enthusiastic. So far they seemed to be doing a good job.

Unfortunately Hydra hadn't missed meaning his heavy momentum failed to trigger. His build's main weakness as well as strength, was that it was always a win/loose scenario. If he hit, his overall damage was weaker, however at least he hit, where as vice versa if he missed he gained more power however missed with that attack.

@Sey

ID# 73331 results:

Battle: 8 (hit)

<<Charge>> Activated

SA: Merciless Flurry (12x1) = 12x13 = 156-75 MIT = 81 DMG

[H:1] Hydra: 520/520 | 38/52 Energy | 12 DMG | 61 MIT | 18 Regen | 2 Heavy Momentum

[H:0] Sey: 400/400 l 37/40 Energy l 7 DMG l 27 MIT l +3 CC l +10 BH

Elvish King: 69/150 | 75 MIT | 25 DMG

Edited by Hydra

"Let's keep on rushing it then! We will be able to finish him off! I'll try to stun it!" Sey would announce, moving towards the king once again, seeing the both of them can switch constantly and lead a barrage of blows, allowing them to cut through an opponent without letting that said opponent rest. It gave them a little time for them to rest at a time while the other fights, only for it to switch a few seconds later. The numbers game was by far one of his favorite games when it was in his favor. So he would charge again, the spear not glowing in blue light since the sword art was not yet triggered. Upon trying to strike, the king would once again block the attack and force the snow-haired player to move on back. "It seems that the king can  read my moves, sorry dude. You're up again!" Stunning was not going to work if he could not land the hit, Sey finally came to terms with that unfortunate fact.
ID: 73335

BD: 2
MD: 4

[H:1] Hydra: 520/520 | 38/52 Energy | 12 DMG | 61 MIT | 18 Regen | 2 Heavy Momentum

[H:0] Sey: 400/400 l 35/40 Energy l 7 DMG l 27 MIT l +3 CC l +10 BH

Elvish King: 69/150 | 75 MIT | 25 DMG
@Hydra

Edited by Sey

"On it!" Hydra called out as he emerged from behind Sey. The stun may not have triggered but once again it provided Hydra with the oppurtunity to strike. Raising his left arm high above his head the spearman let out a flurry of twelve powerful swings. He wasnt sure which one sent the elvish king's head and crown rolling to the ground, but after the pair had finished the last attack only the body was left. It stood suspended and still for a moment, finally the weight of the golden armor brought what remained of the king crashing into the ground,  shattering it into thousands of crystals. "A death worthy of a king." Hydra though to himself.

Shortly after the sound of a great horn beckoned, peering down at the forests it seemed the elve's numbers had grown thin, with the loss of both a skilled commander and there king they had begun a retreat into the forest. The war may not have been won but the battle certainly had. Both Hydra had Sey had done their parts and it was time to reap the rewards. Surely enough the quest complete sign appeared, each received some skill points and a pitiful amount of col. Finally there was the woodland armor, a powerful piece of euipment to be sure. "Here, you have it." Hydra said turning to Sey and holding out the armor with a sincere smile on his face.

@Sey

ID# 73341 results:

Battle: 8 (hit)

SA: Merciless Flurry (12x1) = 12x12 = 144 - 75 MIT = 69 DMG

[H:1] Hydra: 520/520 | 26/52 Energy | 12 DMG | 61 MIT | 18 Regen | 2 Heavy Momentum

[H:0] Sey: 400/400 l 35/40 Energy l 7 DMG l 27 MIT l +3 CC l +10 BH

Elvish King: 0/150 | 75 MIT | 25 DMG

Edited by Hydra

"Sorry I was not too much of use in this battle. It seems like I can only sit back for now. I'll try a lot harder next time to try to do something." He would humble himself, though it was a little shameful at the same time. Really, he did not deserve what was being given to him. But it did not seem like Hydra was going to say otherwise, and there was no point in trying to convince him. So he took it with reluctance. "Thanks, though did you get anything out of it? I don't want to leave you with empty hands."  That was the actual truth as well. To those he was trying to manipulate, he'll gladly rob them of all of their things before pushing them to their death. But this was a player killer that did not deserve to be wronged, and that was what Sey felt was occurring when he was taking the item. Placing his hands in his pockets and tilting his head to the side, he wondered about how he would react to this.

"Dont worry, it was thanks to your strategy and our teamwork we were able to win." Hydra said still smiling. "Oh and with this quest I should have nearly levelled up, that is more than enough." Hydra's tone was as honest as he felt. The spearman had more than enough mitigation to protect him for now, where as Sey could use it in the future. The second horn sounded marking the victory of the treants. "Well looks like it is time to make my own retreat." Hydra finished with slinging his spear over his shoulder and bowing his head to his friend. "We will have to do this again sometime." With that the young brunette began to make his way back home, itd been a long day and all Hydra could now think about was getting some rest. The brunette didn't know how long it would be before he next headed out on a quest, with what he was doing with Sey however he certainly felt more prepared for whatever could possibly come next...

-Thread Complete-

3sp each (2 from quest, 1 from 21 posts)

950 col each

Sey gets Woodland Armor