[PP-F1] Col Sweeping

It was time to go on the first floor and get some col. Why. Money was not something that was earned easily. And this used to be his previous form of income, and it paid very well. With all of the items he was going to have to buy later on in the future, he was going to have to have a lot of income. Therefore, he was back on the first floor. He was about to exit his shop and move out to the borders of the safe zone, where he usually met some players to see if they wanted to do the same thing. The town of beginnings had a lot of them, though there were also players that were not so new. That was where Sey was wrong, thinking that it was just the new people. There were other players who thought like him and would go on this floor to sweep up the floors of their col. That was what he was planning to do, though his damage output was not too far up unfortunately. Placing his hands in his pockets, he would wait for a little bit at the borders to see if there was any new player to assist this time.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan walked around the first floor, making his weekly round to see if any players wished to come out of hiding, and get stronger. Occasionally some got braved and ventured out. From there, Jonathan would help, recruit, or meet them. it was good to have good relations with as many players as possible in case something happened. Then as he finished his rounds, happening to find nobody, he seen a familiar player. He was one of the lower medium leveled players in Aincrad, not much farther than Jonathan himself. He was gaining quickly. Jonathan walked forward casually and rested his hand on the snow-haired players shoulder. "Hello Snow. How are you today?" Recieving an answer from the man, Jonathan continued trying to figure out what the man was doing on the first floor. "What brings you here today? Sight seeing? Player gazing?" Jonathan chuckled and removed his hand. It would be up to Sey, if they trained here or not. If not, Jonathan could go train alone somewhere else. Probably on the fourth or thirteenth floor. There was not much of a difference. 

"Scoping out the ladies, know what I'm sayin?" Sey would reply jokingly, placing his hands in his pockets when he met the blonde paladin of the four who ran the guild he was about to enter. It was going to be a fun day, a tank and a balance play fighting out in the fields. He'd chuckle a small amount before shaking his head in an equal amount. "But seriously, I was only looking to see if there are any new players who need help getting col, since I'm going to go out and fight some boars. But I guess you'll have to do." Not even a question or anything, Sey just straight up said that Jonathan would be embarking on getting col. What else would a higher leveled player be doing on such a floor that was far below him? Placing his left hand on his own chin, he would look down before then realizing that the health of the monsters were going to be much higher than before. But that also meant more loot for them too.

Jonathan chuckled to the man's reply. "Don't worry man, that's my favorite hobby. I scope about every day." With another chuckle, Jonathan stepped down listening to what the Initiate had too "SEY" The man appeared to also spend his time helping out the lower leveled players. "I have helped many players down here before. I try to make it a once a week hing, since I am always busy. Celestial Ascendants and my own training, really kill the time I have" Jonathan never knew that someone else would also come down to help. "You know what. You are the person I probably have been training with the most recently."  Jonathan thought of sneaking the man in under him and having no one notice. He would need him some gear to where. "Hey, I just realized. For the Celestial Ascendants, we don't have colors, and it still is not required to wear anything stating being in our guild. Think we should get that fixed? Or just get everyone some kind of vanity combat gear?" Jonathan nodded forward, motioning that they should talk about it on the way to the field and while fighting.... 

Jonathan went along with the joke, a first in the game for once. Sey would pat his shoulder twice while laughing a bit. "Mah dude! I knew you had it in ya!" And with that, he would take the exit on that small little topic that they were just on. However, before they could continue on. "Let's continue talking while fighting the boars. So we can nail two bird with a  stone." So he would move out from the inside of the safe zone to the outside, walking without a single bit of doubt. He can ensure his safety while outside on the first floor, since he healed far more damage than he could take. "I think between you and Itzal, the two paladin's I have trained the most with so far. I met Hikoru once, but still no sign of Kasier. Kind of tough to pin her down I guess." The snow-haired player would explain before being told abut the situation with the colors of the guild and how they might need to get matching weaponry and things of the sort. "I think it's a waste of Col, but if you want to identify the guild by the color of something, make it the color of the armor. And if you expect us to fight with them, they better be perfect and no less. It will take time, but no player compromises stats that recklessly in a game of life or death."

Jonathan smiled to Sey as he watched a large boar notice them. Jonathan laughed and moved to his back, but unlike he was used to, his sword was not there. Slamming his palm into his face he said, "I completely forgot to equip anything. Damn." Jonathan scrolled through his inventory and equipped his Weapon, Dying Light, Clockwork Angel, Heaven's Jacket, his CA Sun Pendant, and finally his Morgenstern Ring. The last two were vanity, but made him feel better. He watched as his items materialized around him, the sword on his back, the bright gold jacket with angel wings attached to the back, the angel and sun pendants around his neck. Everything seeming it perfect order. Jonathan took the damage from the oncoming boar as it slammed into him. It was weak though, and dealt little damage that was soon taken care of by his battle healing. You got it Sey.... 

Spoiler

73294 MD:6

[0] Morgenstern 700/700 <70/70> 700-(30-3(Light Armor Skill))=673+30=Full Health)

[0] @Sey ?/?

Boar 350/350

Boar's abilities: 30 DMG.

Frenzy

Upon CD:12 Boar Grazes on Grass and doubles its attack for the remainder of the fight. The turn of going Frenzy, no matter the MD Boar hits. 

Run Down

Upon MD:10 and CD:10+ Boar charges forward slamming into his opponent. This attack deals 200 pure DMG

Edited by Morgenstern

"Looks like I'll be the first one to take a step. I'm up! I am a lion, watch me roar!" The snow-haired player would exclaim proudly as he would cat the tip of his spear with light blue light. He then would rush towards his objective, the large boar. Despite how massive the monster was, it did not seem to land a hit on him. And while he barely landed a hit himself, he was able to get the furious spike Sword Art to work successfully, causing the boar to flinch from the impact, but not fly up high into the air like it usually did whenever the smaller ones too hits. "Meow." That was probably the only punch line to the joke that would have worked anyways. Sey would jump back from the boar before looking over to Jonathan. "All right tankie, it's up to you now. Make sure to hit it nice and well for me, all right?" It would be amusing to watch how everything went down, and so he would now watch the scene as it would begin.

Spoiler

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 1) - +3 Dmg (Equipped)

-Memorilia Armor (Tier 1) - +3 Mit (Equipped)

-Memorilia S - Pocket Watch (Tier 1) - +3 ACC

ID: 73297
BD: 3 + 3 ACC = 6
Sword Art: Furious Spike (1 x 6)
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42

MD: 3

[0] @Morgenstern 700/700 <70/70>

[0] Sey 400/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 34/40 Energy

Boar 308/350

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched as Sey charged forward, claiming to be a lion. The man hit his target, angering the boar a bit. Its health nudged but only a bit. "What? How much health can a boar have? That is a bit OP for a floor one mob!" Jonathan held his weapon forward, as Sey returned telling the "Tankie" to do good for him. Jonathan chuckled. Tank? Who in the hell are you callin tank? I'm the DMG Dealer!" Jonathan charged forward, his Clockwork Angel telling him mentally where to go. He slashed upwards, causing the boar to go up and expose its belly to the blond. Now I got him! Jonathan hacked at the exposed weak point with all he had, taking it out in record time. In retaliation, the boar struck him, but once again for pity damage. Jonathan chuckled and nodded at Sey.

Spoiler

73301 BD:10 MD:6

[0] Morgenstern 700/700 <70/70> 700-(30-3(Light Armor Skill))=673+30=Full Health)

[0] @Sey 400/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 34/40 Energy

Boar 224/350 308-(12x7)=84 DMG=224

Spoiler

Frenzy

Upon CD:12 Boar Grazes on Grass and doubles its attack for the remainder of the fight. The turn of going Frenzy, no matter the MD Boar hits. 

Run Down

Upon MD:10 and CD:10+ Boar charges forward slamming into his opponent. This attack deals 200 pure DMG

Edited by Morgenstern

"There is no way in hell you are a DPS, doesn't that go against everything your build is for?" It was a genuinely blunt question, and perhaps there was not really a good answer to it. One might even possibly call it an unfair question, but if it was able to be answered, then there was always a chance of being able to make it fair. At least, that was what Mr. Yukino taught him anyways. It was now Sey's turn, and he would aim to strike at the boar once again with all of his force, placing his spear in blue light once again before dashing over to the large npc monster. Upon impact, he would end up slicing through the body of the enemy and knocking it back a little bit forward. Fortunately, his build was not solely damage, so he could not be judged so hard. "My damage is moderate so far I guess. I'll keep trying to get up, though all the grinding for the skill points is a lot of work I must admit."

ID: 73303
BD: 7

[2] @Morgenstern 700/700 <70/70>

[2] Sey 400/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 28/40 Energy

Boar 182/350 308-(12x7)=84 DMG=224

Edited by Sey

Jonathan listened carefully to Sey and replied to him, "No. It isn't against my build. In fact, after I finish my Tank build, I will be moving toward getting Damage done which would make me a great solo trainer. If I have room after that, I will be getting the Search and Detect skill as well. That is if I have enough room." Jonathan laughed and watched as the boar began to move toward Sey. Jonathan shrugged. The boar did little damage so really nothing to worry about for now. Jonathan struck at his opponent, though he missed due to the fact that the boar began to charge after Sey, but the man seemed to be quick on his feet and dodged. Hey. The boar is after you FYI. Should not be too much of a problem though. 

Spoiler

73307 BD:2+3 MD:4

[2] Morgenstern 700/700 <63/70>

[2] @Sey 400/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 28/40 Energy

Boar 182/350 

Frenzy

Run Down

Upon MD:10 and CD:10+ Boar charges forward slamming into his opponent. This attack deals 200 pure DMG

Edited by Morgenstern

"Well, only if you say so.  As long as it does not distract you, then by all means, have it your way." And that was the end of that, though the next scene was not of the boar attacking Jonathan, but more like Sey himself like the not too tanky tank said after that. Good to know, but it did not land the hit either, so that was a definite plus for him as well. Preparing to engage, he would aim his spear to align with the npc monster, then he'd pounce like an animal towards it, prepared to spam the same move he had been spamming this entire battle. With the brutal rush of furious spike, he would stab through the boar once again, this time causing it to lay down for a small moment as it lost enough health to get to a point where it would lose it's balance. But it was still not out of the fight yet, it still seemed to have plenty. "Well, that's all from me for now! You're up to get it Jonathan! Don't let me down."

ID: 73308
BD: 6

[2] Morgenstern: 700/700 <63/70>

[3] Sey: 400/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 22/40 Energy

Boar 140/350 

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched as Sey attacked again gracefully. He called for Jonathan to make his attack. Jonathan nodded his head to the man and turned to face the creature.Jonathan stopped dead in his tracks. The Boar had stopped its advance and was feeding on the grass. "Did it forget about us?" As if to answer, the Boar began to grow, doubling its small size. It let out a grunt and turned toward Sey, the one with the most hate at the moment. Jonathan could stand there and do nothing, seeing that the creature had grown from feeding off the grass. It also appeared to have grown much stronger which also was not good. "Sorry about that, just let me know if you need me to howl. I think you are fine though, it really is almost dead!" Jonathan than noticed that it would be dead if he would hit for once in his life.

Spoiler

73318 BD:1 MD:7 CD:12

[2] Morgenstern: 700/700 <63/70>

[3] @Sey: 367/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 22/40 Energy

Boar 140/350 

Boar's abilities: 60 DMG.

Frenzy

Run Down

Edited by Morgenstern

Ack... That hurt's a bit... Sey would state as he stumbled back from the sudden rush of the boar, and despite having the Memorilia Armor equipped, he still felt the negative effects of the exchange. Damage actually had been inflicted onto his body, one that got past his mitigation and his battle healing. What kind of weird first floor high damage boar is this!? Regardless, there was no time to be worrying about that, it was now up to him to declare the next attack. "Let's see if I can even the score then." With this, he would begin to rush back at the enemy. When within the range of his weapon, he would of course trigger the same sword art again, slamming the blade into the forehead of the boar. Of course, in the real world it would actually go through. But it just knocked the boar to the ground, which was good enough for him.

@Morgenstern

ID: 73318
BD:6

[3] @Sey: 377/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 22/40 Energy

Boar 98/350 

Edited by Sey

Jonathan stood silently allowing for Sey to make another attack. The man, even though being hit by the large boar, still managed to get a good hit in, allowing Jonathan to bring it down to where it could be finished. The blond chargd forward immediately after Sey was done, and made his first slash in uppercut. From there he came down with gravity and began to slash like a mad-man, dealing as much DMG as he could before. From he retreated and he noticed the man had no Loot armor on. His normal armor and accuracy item were on. Jonathan looked to him and made the simple words, "Hey, I got a loot item on, unless you are pretty confident about getting loot, don't attack and get the last hit. I have better chance." Jonathan nodded to the man. If he felt like he could get them some col, he should go for it. 

Spoiler

73332 BD:7 MD:8 CD:2

[3] @Sey: 344/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 22/40 Energy Health -33(60-27)

Boar 28/350 -70

Spoiler

Boar's abilities: 60 DMG.

Frenzy

Run Down

Edited by Morgenstern

"I will admit, the amount I want to inflict damage onto it for the amount that it is doing to me is rather enticing to say the least..." Lips snarled as he looked at the boar that rammed into him twice now, actually decreasing his health lower and lower. But he would keep as much of his cool as he could, and force out a few words through forced tone. "But I'll play nice and let it go until we get some really good loot off of this thing. I'll tell you when I need to heal." Sey was going to play along with the loot game, since that was what he originally came to do anyways. Seeing how he was able to carry out the attack before, but he missed this time, he would probably need to recover some energy in the process as well. Maybe being idle for a bit was not so bad, though it was humbling, and the snow-haired player was a made of much pride. But for a small sacrifice, he'll go along with it and be a good player.

ID: 73336

BD: 1

[2] @Morgenstern: 700/700 <63/70>

[3] Sey: 354/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 14/40 Energy (BH +10)

Boar 28/350 

Edited by Sey

Jonathan stood and watched to see what Sey would do. Jonathan smiled as the man did not attack, letting it go so they could achieve loot. Jonathan nodded to the man as he knew it was his turn for an attack, allowing them to get some good loot. Jonathan charged forward slashing, but missed m merely an inch. Joanthan sailed past the boar and plunged his weapon into the soft dirt. "WHAT! WHAT IS THIS CRAP! I had him!" Jonathan unearthed his weapon and pulled it out into play. Well That really kind of sucked. I will keep my mouth shut and let Sey decide if he wants to attack or not. Apparently I am not being useful at all. I should just let him do the attacking, and I should turn around and just be a tank!" Jonathan sighed and held his weapon forward ready to see what Sey would do. 

Spoiler

73337 BD:2+3 MD:6

[2] Morgenstern: 700/700 <50/70>

[3] @Sey: 321/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 14/40 Energy HP: 60-27=33 DMG

Boar 28/350

Edited by Morgenstern

"Okay, alternative plan, I'm going to take this thing out now. It's just getting on my nerves, so just give me one moment." It was a warning for Jonathan to know that he was not going to go with the plan anymore. Those first two hits, he could take. Oh, but that third hit, that third forbidden hit that was no different from the other two hits, that hit was the final straw apparently. Sadly, Furious Spike was is strongest sword art, but it should be able to knock the enemy to 0 health by the end of the attack. So he would slam the pierce the light blue spear to the head of the enemy again, knocking it into the air this time before it shattered to pieces. The best part of this exchange was how much col they ended up getting out of it when the drop occurred. "Whoa! This is dope man! This is a lot of col man! And I could always use a couple more materials, but this is grand! I guess I got really lucky with this drop."

ID: 73338

BD: 4 + 3 ACC = 7
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42 Dmg

[3] Sey: 331/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 8/40 Energy (+10 BH)

Boar 0/350

LD: 20 (1750 Col, 2 T1 Mats)

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan smiled as he seen the white haired player smash into the boar with the point of his spear. The boar was finished there and Jonathan smiled. It appeared the man got a good sum of money as well. "I am not exactly sure how we are going to do this, if last hit get all money or splitting, but we can find that out later. For now, I see another Boar. I am going to go ahead and start a battle with it, you rest up and get all of your energy back and you can come and help me over here man." Jonathan turned quickly facing the next boar. It was not paying attention whatsoever, allowing Jonathan a good shot toward his enemy. He charged forward, his blade meeting its target. One out of five hits completed. The boar was pushed over and it turned, a bit angry that Jonathan had disturbed its lunch. Let's dance piggy. 

Spoiler

73343 BD:9 MD:1 CD:3

Jonathan 700/700 <44/70>

Boar 266/350 ([10+2]x7=84 DMG)

@Sey

Edited by Morgenstern

Considering how he was more of a balance, he was designed to inflict only  moderate amount of damage. Jonathan going in the not so tanky mode allows him to inflict a good amount while saving up his energy. Sey was not down to go with the last hit idea, even if it meant he got to keep the currently lump sum from the enemy boar. "Let's just split it, we BOTH inflicted damage onto the monster, so we both get to reap the rewards of the boar. It will be a lot easier and less of an argument to be provoked." Sey would declare with command before lifting up the spear head of his weapon, charging over towards the new boar that had been placed in front of them. While his attacks were not so effective, they were enough to survive on at least. It would have taken him a while to handle these boars if he was on his own, so it was a relief with Jonathan there with him, it made life a lot easier.

ID: 73346

BD: 7
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42 Dmg

[0] Sey: 341/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 2/40 Energy (+10 BH)

Boar 224/350

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan was just about to move again when he seen Sey sprint past him, dealing even more damage on the beast. Jonathan frowned. "I thought you were going to save up your energy. You are not going to be much use only dealing seven or so damage, I on the other hand, am actually going to keep a consistent damage."  Jonathan really did not care, the man could fight as he pleased. The blond charged forward, his curved blade slashing through the boar's flesh as it were butter. The blond leapt away, preventing himself from also being hit. The two players had managed to take quite a bit of the creature's health down, which was much better than last time. I wonder if now he will realize he is almost at zero energy. He won't be able to use energy, and now since he is in battle, his energy wont refill completely with three turns. 

Spoiler

73347 BD:3+3 MD:2

[3] Morgenstern: 700/700 <44/70>

[1] @Sey: 341/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 2/40 Energy 

Boar 154/350 -70(10x7)

Spoiler

Boar's abilities: 30 DMG.

Frenzy

Run Down

Upon MD:10 and CD:10+ Boar charges forward slamming into his opponent. This attack deals 200 pure DMG

Edited by Morgenstern