[PP-F1] Col Sweeping

The further down that the energy bar went, the more that his body would continue to heat up. Jonathan was going to be the one who had to go for the killing blow at this rate, because Sey would probably run out of energy. Clenching his teeth and tightening his grip however, he would still embrace the energy that he had left to carry out the sword art even more. Right now, he was kind of useless in combat. But if he wanted to progress further in the game, he was going to have to inflict more damage than he already was at the moment. "Coming though!" Sey warned upon traveling over to the skeleton before sweeping the spear through it once again, hitting the core and jumping back all of a sudden to prevent more damage to come back his way. At this point, he lost track of how much hate that the both of them had, so he had to be wary at all costs. So he would continue to pursue.

ID: 73499

BD:8
Sword Art; Furious Spike (1 x 6)
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42

MD: 3

[6]Jonathan 553/700 <57/70>

[5] Sey: 397/400 <10/40> (+10 BH)

Giant Skeleton 117/600

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan was growing quite conscious of Sey's energy level. It was getting much lower, but the blond knew that they could have it dead before it ran out. The blond smiled and went in for the attack. Sey had just finished his attack and jumped away like a mad man. Jonathan moved to finish his attack, striking the chest four times, and then three quick thrusts to the head. Jonathan flew back, ready to maneuver around a blow that would be thrown at him. Quickly he gestured to Sey. "Why are you acting like you are worried about taking a hit? If you ever want to be a good tank, then you need to make sure you keep a good idea of how much hate you got on you, as well as the ones around you. I have around eight and you are at five or six." Jonathan smiled and turned his attention back to the mob. 

Spoiler

73501 BD:7

[6]Jonathan 583/700 <57/70> +30

[5] @Sey: 397/400 <10/40> 

Giant Skeleton 47/600 -70

Edited by Morgenstern

"I'm trying to get the hate, but I didn't get enough skill points to put any more points into hate! Though I do plan to invest in the heavy armor skill next, though the damage also has a lot of weight." He would explain before dashing forward, trying to build up the hate so that Jonathan would not say that, he was trying really hard. But the problem was, balancing as many skills as possible in order to build a balance build was extremely difficult. The paladins tend to tell him on certain things,, but he was always running short on the skill points to do it, and it was kind of tough accepting that fact. But it was reality, and he was going to have to embrace it. But if he was going to take it, then the skeleton is going to take the damage from hid rage as well! So he would strike with another Furious Spike as he knocked the skeleton to a nasty amount of health, but not enough to end it. It was SO close, this was why he needed more damage infliction.

ID: 73505

Sword Art; Furious Spike (1 x 6)
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42

MD: 4

[6]Jonathan 583/700 <57/70>

[6] Sey: 400/400 <5/40> 

Giant Skeleton 5/600

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan stood, hoping that Sey would get the last hit, but alas, the man's damage output was not enough, and the giant skeleton was left with a mere sliver of health. Seeing his opportunity, Jonathan charged forward, his sword blazing with energy as he dashed forward. One hit, and the job was completed. The blond struck his enemy with full force, not holding back anything, even though the creature was low on health. Instantaneously, the creature shattered, littering the ground with bones, and the air with pixels. Jonathan sighed as it appeared he had not gotten them loot. He turned to his snow-haird friend and said, Excellent kill, but we did not recieve any rewards from him. Sorry. That is the problem with bigger guys. Higher risk, Yet more reward" The blond truely sounded miserable for not getting anything from the mob.

Spoiler

73506 BD:10

[8]Jonathan 583/700 <44/70>

[6] Sey: 400/400 <5/40> 

Giant Skeleton 0/600 -84(7x12)

Edited by Morgenstern

Dang... Now that brought him down. That was not fair at all, they did all of that work and to end up getting nothing at the end of the day. Maybe someone might tell him that he should be a little bit more grateful for the col that he had, but all of that energy ended up getting thrown away due to the fact that it was a huge monster. And then the game decides to spit in their face and tell them that they were going to have to try harder than that and have better percentages than that. It was not something he was a fond member of, and it was decided that perhaps they should not continue to fight. Not for today. "So I see, what a waste of energy and a good amount of time as well. What is the point of those if we end up just being forced to swallow the fact that nothing comes after that. Forget that, I don't think I want to continue. It's fine if you do, but this is just too stupid to just take without any reason."

Jonathan grimaced and sheathed his weapon, Dying light returning to its regular position. The tank turned to the white haired player with a smile, but the man just seemed to die inside. He went on a bout things being a waste of time, and really did not want to continue. Jonathan shook his head. They had yet to even meet half of their goal. They each had only gotten about two thousand col, and that was far from ten thousand each. The blond turned to Sey and said, "What happened man? Is that Sey, or a mob that has possessed him. What happened to the player that wanted to be able to buy a bunch of cool stuff, and become the strongest. Sey.... Why do you want to stop after something that does not go your way. I told you before we fought the damned creature, that it was a risk of not getting col, but the rewards would be much better." Jonathan stopped there. He did not want to ruin anything between the two, but it was sad to see Sey just give up his dreams and goals for the day. 

Probably one of his biggest weaknesses, whenever his efforts were thrown away, he would end up being a little bit crushed after it. "Then perhaps we should at least try to take on the lower monsters. It was my stupid idea to try to aim for something that seemed too good to be true." A small pause as he would proceed to gently kick over a rock onto the other side. Flipping is not as easy as it sounds, but Sey was able to do it with an effortless kick below his foot. "And I will become a strong one, but to do that, shouldn't we be doing something more productive? That took a long time, only for us to end up with nothings because the favors were against us. How sad. Oh well, that is life, I don't know why I am really so surprised. What do you suggest, whatever you want to do, I'll do it." Spear still in his grip, he would await  a response from the tank.

Jonathan stood silently, the slight breeze brushing his blond hair to one side as he listened to the words of crushed energy that came from Sey. "Hmm. I would not call it a stupid idea at all, it is just harder for us, since neither of us are scouts. If Itzal would have joined, then that thing would have given us the motherlode of treasure." Jonathan sighed. It appeared to him that he had made things worse with his previous words. The man effortlessly flipped over a rock with his toes and then proceeded with another question and depressing statement. Jonathan rolled his eyes and sheathed his weapon pointing it at Sey. "Something more productive? Like what, searching for the boss room? Dwelling in dungeons? Taking on bosses or taking out laughing coffin?" Quickly, Jonathan turned on the man, but not hard enough to waste his energy or hurt the man. Jonathan held the flat curve of his blade on the snow haired players spear. "What we are doing, is far more productive then half of the players stuck in this damned game. From here, we are getting stronger, rising quickly to the top." The blond stepped to the side quickly, sliding his blade off the spear. His eyes shining a fierce dark green, he finished his sentence to the man. "Now, we can continue to better ourselves, or call it quits now, and risk the chance of one day not being prepared enough for a boss, or even a player and die there." Jonathan's steadiness faded as the the mad asked what he suggested, and that he would do it. "Hmmm. Actually, you take reigns, and decided what is the best for us to get stronger."

mobile post... sorry 

"All right, fine. If I'll be taking the wheel, then let's take on a regular enemy. It's progress, and it would save us a lot more hassle. If we get an item, great. If not, whatever." Sey would explain as he would allow himself to drink up the words said to him. Yes, it was all about progression, though that progression sometimes it more of an annoyance than he would expect. Honestly, a quick enemy would be better than no enemy. At least at that point they were able to have a fighting chance against the thing. But right now, it was hard to believe that their would be much loot. Ambitious, surely. But the lack of loot was a huge letdown for him. After all, he was suffering from a severe case of greed for treasure, so it was more like insult to injury in the case provided in the past. Eventually, he would get over it. So with his hands in his pockets, he would begin to walk around in silence, looking to see if there was at least something else for them to take on. "We might as well try to give to the guild when we can. If not to keep the col, to at least get it the guild hall that it needs according to the scout paladin."

Jonathan glanced over to his energy bar, and let out a heavy sigh. It was still not replenished, which was a real hassle. He brought the flat of his curved blade and placed it to his forehead. After of a few seconds of silent meditating, he sheathed the weapon again. He knew this fight here would indeed be the last, and he planned to give it his best. "Exchange the col to the guild. Much better idea then what I was going to do with it.... Saving col to be able to purchase demonics for people." Jonathan sighed. He had been getting quite a bit of col recently, perhaps he should donate some to the guild since he was a Paladin and the founder. He searched around for a creature, but once again, no luck. "Well, My energy is just about full, say something if you find a mob, we will ensure that it falls quickly" Jonathan twirled his blade from side to side, making sure his arms were ready for quick movement. 

"I wouldn't even know where to buy the demonic items from. And like I have any chance at actually getting one of the floor drops with my current attack power." The snow-haired player would explain bluntly as he would look around to see the many more enemies that they were able to choose from. If one of them were to fall quickly like Jonathan said they would, then they were going to have to choose a smaller enemy to fight. "All right, if you say so, then let's see if we can take down one of the basic boars. Or perhaps the other one we encountered if you want that much more of a thrill. I'll follow your lead." Still not quite in the mood to be doing so, but he clenched his grip on the spear tightly so that he would be able to defend himself when the time came. They were going to end the raid with at least this one enemy and hopefully it would end up being for the better, as their luck suggested otherwise.

Jonathan stood silently, surveying the area for the dreaded boars that plagued the plains. Catching  the sight of a normal looking one, The blond nudged the snow and pointed silently at the medium sized boar grazing the deep green grass. The blond left a wicked smiled and stepped forward, the breeze brushing his hair. As he was sure with wielding it, Jonathan unsheathed his weapon quickly, the sun leaving a bright glint off the blade's clean edge. Letting out a soft and quiet breath, the tank lurched forward, every step, a bound toward his target, his goal, his victory. He came into range with his opponent, and could smell the beast, the wild open plains was its scent, or perhaps that was the plain's air wafting into his face. With a grin, and no thought after, Jonathan made a well placed uppercut, leaving a large red gash on the front of the beast. The beast fell back, leaving indentions in the ground where it once stood. The blond leapt into the air, spiraling before spinning himself to where his feet were going down first. He brought his blade down, his blade tearing through the skin and flesh of the boar. Jonathan was now on the ground, spinning and striking from various alternate angels, bringing down the boar's health. With a satisfied grin, the blond leapt backwards, landing back by his ally, his weapon outstretched, and the faint of his golden aura left on his curved blade as it hungered for more. Jonathan's eyes seemed to be lit up as he spoke up to the man, the thrill of battle raising his energy levels and passion. "Show me what you got my friend!" Jonathan grinned preparing to attack again.

Spoiler

73665 BD:6 MD:1

[1} Morgenstern 673/700

[0} @Sey 400/400

Frenzy Boar 280/350 -70 (7x10)

Frenzy Boar 10 DMG

Edited by Morgenstern

Sey would end up taking the next step in declaring the attack, lunging his arm out towards the monster with as much force as his arm was able to release, a blue binding light emitting from the tip of the spear as he would end up striking the head of the boar with a massive amount of force from the side. It barely did anything sadly enough, but it was enough to at least get him more in the mood for battle. The adrenaline was coursing through his veins once again, so that was a good sign showing his recovery. Slowly by the second, hope was being recovered, though he would mentally push away the thought of that as he continue to press against the boar with his attacks. "That's all for now. You know what to do Jonathan!"

ID: 73667
BD: 4 + 3 = 7
Sword Art: Furious Spike (1 x 6)
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42 Dmg

[1} Morgenstern: 673/700

[1} Sey: 400/400 35/40 Energy

Frenzy Boar 238/350

Frenzy Boar 10 DMG

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched silently as the man attack, and most of his movements seemed flawless. At the end of his attack, Joanthan watched the man make the flicking of his wrist motion, making a quick and powerful thrust right into the head of its intended target. Jonathan grinned and he rose his blade to his right arm, extending it horizontally. From there, his feet pushed forward and he shot forward. He moved his blade to a reverse grip, and he reached his opponent, the blond lashed out, sending golden spirals to circle around. Quickly, the his marks and drove deep into the boars pixelated skin. Satisfaction of his work made him smile, and the boar charged forward slamming into his side, causing Joanthan to move back a few feet, but all in all, the blond was fine. He twirled his weapon before he grabbed the hilt tightly and pointed it at Sey. "Show me what you got!" 

Spoiler

73688 BD:7 MD:7

[1} Morgenstern: 700/700 {673-(10-3=7)7+56=722= MAX HEALTH

[1} @Sey: 400/400 35/40 Energy

Frenzy Boar 168/350 -70(7x10)

Edited by Morgenstern

"I have a mighty need!" That was a reference that Sey wanted to use for a long time. Kid cartoons, and that was the shield he hid behind to pretend that he was a 90's kid, when he was at best a borderline. Still though, there was no need to admit that, he was able to get it down. Now he would act on his words as he would then rush the boar again, striking from the side and causing it to stumble a little bit more, sending it down from the near yellow zone to a nasty shade of yellow that was getting dangerously close to the red zone. Another strike or two, and things would be settled all of the way. He could not wait. With this, he would then leap back and look over to the blonde tank, ready to see the next attack to occur from the tank gone DPS.

ID: 73720

[2} Morgenstern: 700/700

[2} Sey: 400/400 30/40 Energy

Frenzy Boar 126/350

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

OOC TANK GOT DPS XD

Ic:

Jonathan stood evaluating the Snow haired players moves and attacks which were indeed pretty outstanding. As the Snow-haired player returned fom his attack, Jonathan smiled to him and said to him in a rather proud voice, "Nice work! I have to admit, when you first told me of your adapter build, I did not have much faith, but I have seen your determination, and it is working!" Jonathan grinned and turned his attention back to the boar. He would deal a great deal of damage to it, and quicken the time of them spending out here. Jonathan really was not feeling it anymore either. They had been out here for quite a long time. The blond slashed upward, before quickly moving to side to side movements. The boar shrieked, as it dwelved down to a small sliver of health. "Hey, if you don't think you are going to get something, attack with little dmg, and allow me to get last hit since I have the loot dice item!" Wait a second, I don't think he really could get the last hit if he tried!

Spoiler

73722 BD:4+3 MD:2

[3} Morgenstern: 700/700

[2} @Sey: 400/400 30/40 Energy

Frenzy Boar 56/350 -70 (7x10)

Edited by Morgenstern

Though despite the little chain that the both of them were having in this dance, Sey missed a step, resulting in an unfortunate slip and crash to the ground when he tried to charge towards the boar again, resulting in the miss as well. It was nothing graceful of a fall either, just one big crash down to the ground as gravity embraced his body in a nastily mighty hug that he would rather have not gotten to embrace in the first place. Before the boar would have a chance to notice him, he’d stumble back up onto his feet, pick up his weapon that he dropped to the side, then simply jumped back. His lips would end up in a snarl as the attempt had been proven to be successful, something that was unexpected to him considering the momentum that the both of them were once having at one point. “Shoot! I was so close! Argh!” Except only… The boars health was cut down. The spear that he dropped was lucky enough to flew through the air and hit it it seemed, the furious spike attempt worked, bringing it to a critical state.

ID: 73751

BD: 8

[3} Morgenstern: 700/700

[3} Sey: 400/400 25/40 Energy

Frenzy Boar 14/350

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched with a smile as Sey attacked with great speed and presision, but did not manage to get the last hit. "That is all right Sey, I will finish it off here!" Jonathan charged forward, pushing off the ground with his feet to give him a great boost in speed. The blond smiled right before he slashed open the creature's front, the tusk catching him, but dealing little damage. The boar died instantly uon contact and the blond gave a smiled right before he looked at the notification. No col. WHAT. "I feel you now Sey, I am just beyond done. Twice in a row and no col? That is something to tick off somebody's day. I'll just go and send in the col to the guild after we just head out of here. This is beginning to feel like a waste of time, but at east we managed to get a good amount of SP out of it right? " The blond sheathed hi weapon, and then kicked the dirt. 

Spoiler

73874 BD:3+3 MD:8 LD:8+3

[3} Morgenstern: 700/700 -10+30

[3} @Sey: 400/400 25/40 Energy

Frenzy Boar 0/350

Edited by Morgenstern

It seemed like they were both full of having these monsters being defeated. Sure, they were able to get some col, but it did get boring after a while. So he would flick his pointer and middle finger to the side, making sure to wave him off. They got a decent amount of col to work with, enough for Sey to buy a lot more items with for sure. “Yeah, I got what you mean. We should pack things up and depart for now. I have a shop to run now. Oh, I believe your meal is ready, so drop by whenever you have the chance.” And with that, the snow-haired player would walk away from the scene with a smile, somewhat satisfied after that battle. It was better he went off that way instead of the way he would have gone in the previous one, a bit discouraged. Sure, he would probably get over it in a couple days, but it was still not going to be a fun next few days. So Jonathan helped clear that problem at least.

The blond smiled softly to his friend, mentioning that his Angel food bar was completed. "Yeah, I'll come over and swing by soon, I need to make sure I am ready for the Familiar quest before I take it. As I come I will be ordering a Tier two Alcoholic Item, but you can start working on it now if you want. Jonathan laughed. "Devil's food bar!" Jonathan used his hands to put emphasis on its name. He laughed and watched the man slowly walk off. The blond headed quickly over the ridge, and stood on the teleport pad. What should I do now? Hmm.... Why don't we go train on the fourth floor at Glacial Cove. I think there are a lot of spider mobs there. He stood upon the teleport pad, and spoke his quote quietly, one in which he had read in a novel called "Loveless"  "Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess. We seek it thus, and take to the sky. Ripples form on the water's surface. The wandering soul knows no rest." He smiled and then said, "Snowfrost Town" In a mere instant, he was whisked away with a brilliant teal light. Not to be seen by Sey, for at least another day.