[PP-F1] Col Sweeping

"Well, I never really did think I could get out of combat while we were working together and you attack it. Seems like it will have to be a little lesson, it's not like I can't escape anyways. Though you would have to give me a bit." It was about his only move it he could help it. While he could still inflict some damage onto the boar, it was not going to be too heavy of an attack. So the boar would try to attack, but he will need a little bit of time. That was something Jonathan could provide. Despite being the level he was, he was still unfortunately ignorant to the world and what he needed to do. Fortunately, he had a paladin to help him out. "I'm going to get out of here for now, keep fighting until I get back! I'll make sure to not get hurt in the process!" And with that, he would make an attempt to flee from the scene, which would have helped him out a lot.  Next time, he'll just wait since that appear to be an option.

[Fight Escape Declaration]

ID: 73349

BD: 5 + 3 = 8 (But no attack declared, no damage inflicted)

[3] Morgenstern: 700/700 <44/70>

[1] Sey: 341/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 3/40 Energy 

Boar 154/350
@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan turned towards Sey as the white haired player began to turn tail. Jonathan nodded. It was up for him to take cover. Jonathan returned his focus to the boar, which was now quite a bit aways. It was stamping its hoof into the ground and grunting angrily. Jonathan frowned. What is it doing? Then Jonathan began to notice a red hued aura begin to surround the boar, that eventually became bright and defiantly noticeable. "That does not look good!" The boar began to charge and as it got ten feet away, Jonathan crouched and put out his left hand. "Wait a minute I don't have my...." Jonathan took the direct hit from the boar and went flying into the air. "SHIIIIEEEEEELLLLLLLDDDDDD!... umph." Jonathan hit the ground and he got up with a grunt. "Ouch that hurt" Jonathan stood. It appeared, and had managed to strike the boar upon contact, which was great, but the boar dealt massive damage to him. 

Spoiler

73352 BD:4+3 MD:10 CD:12 <<Run Down>> Activated!

[4] Morgenstern: 530/700 <38/70> -200+30

[1] @Sey: 341/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 2/40 Energy 

Boar 84/350 -70(10x7)

Hide contents

Boar's abilities: 30 DMG.

Frenzy

Upon CD:12 Boar Grazes on Grass and doubles its attack for the remainder of the fight. The turn of going Frenzy, no matter the MD Boar hits. 

Run Down

Upon MD:10 and CD:10+ Boar charges forward slamming into his opponent. This attack deals 200 pure DMG

Edited by Morgenstern

"Shoot! I can't find a way out!" Somehow, but he was unable to escape the battle. The system wouldn't let him bail out now, meaning that his escape attempt has been thwarted by the game. He turned back to Jonathan before then placing his spear up. "It didn't work, sorry Jonathan! I'm going to have to fight!" And so he did. First, he would aim his body to move as fast as it could, despite the low amount of energy that he had. Then after he slices, he moves back and let's the tank continue to do the work that he did. It was a little risky, but if it could be pulled off, the result would be worth it on Jonathan's next hit. His vision blurred a little before he activated concentration, which brought up his accuracy a little bit for the moment before he jumped back into the fight, and as a result, he was able to slice through the boar without taking any damage in return, then jumping quickly out of the battle before that prideful latter could change.

ID: 73354

BD: 2 + 4 = 6 <<Concentration>>
Sword Art; Snake Bite (1 x 2)
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 2 = 14

[4] Morgenstern: 530/700 <38/70>

[2] Sey: 351/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 0/40 Energy 

Boar 70/350
@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched as Sey moved back into the battle, unable to escape. He attacked and brought the creature's health into optimal position for killing. Joanthan dashed forward, seeing this as the best oppurtunity for an attack. Jonathan reached the creature and finished with an uppercut. The boar shattered into piels of data, leaving Sey and Jonathan alone once again. Jonathan sighed but Jumped for joy as he seen the notification including the two player's rewards. "Nice work Sey! I could not have finished it without you my friend. We got a large mass of money from that. Good work." Jonathan closed the notification. If it was not for his Jacket, they would not have gotten the extra col. Wait A second... If I would have some nice Vitamins, we would have got an epic Reward. That kind of sucks. Jonathan sighed and sat down, needing to refill his energy. 

Spoiler

73356 BD:6+3 MD:9 +10 DMG LD:20+3

[4] Morgenstern: 520/700 <32/70> -40+30

[2] @Sey: 351/400 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 ACC l 0/40 Energy 

Boar 0/350 -70 (7x10)

LD:20+3= Mob Health x10 Col and Extra mat

Rewards in Thread

5250 (+3500)

4 T1 Materials

Edited by Morgenstern

"Thanks! You handled it mostly, I would have never gotten through to it without that! Plus, this amount of Col is a really dope reward from it, shall we proceed now?" The player would ask as he tilted his head to the side, only for him to look up to the top right corner of the screen and noticed that it would have been suicide to try such a thing. Placing his hands in his pockets, he would let out a small huff of breath as he did not want to wait, but he was going to have to. "On second thought, I think we are going to have to put that on hold for a bit, my energy is rather low. It's forcing my body to lock my sword arts, I can't even do a basic attack right now." Still though, the huge amount of col that they were able to obtain from this scene was definitely something to be used for the future. Now the question was, how much farther were they able to go with it? After resting, they are in perfect condition about.

Sey: 371/400 (Survivalist, 20 HP per post)
1/3 Posts out of combat

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan stood listening to Sey. He seemed pretty excited about the amount of col they had been receiving. "You think we should stay out here until we at least we each have at least five thousand col? Ten thousand each if you want. We got 5000 from two so far. We could start taking them two at a time I think. I will try to make sure you refrain from taking that charge attack. That kind of sucked." Jonathan sighed taking a seat. They had gotten quite a bit today, and Jonathan was quite satisfied with the work done so far. He would not mind an extra five to ten thousand more col in his pocket. It saved up for a house, or perhaps purchasing demonics or uniques from others. He wanted all the higher up players to get at least one unique, but nobody had one that he knew of. Hik had a demonic, so he was covered. "Hey. As long as we stick to our dreams, honor will come shortly after." Jonathan shrugged as he realized that probably sounded random to Sey. "First training quote eh?"

1/3 540/700 +20

"Let's aim high and say 10,000 at the very least! If we end up making a ton of mats and col off of this, do you know how many things we could get? Heck, if we are able to take on about twenty of them, we might be able to afford something dope like two houses. Of course, that is just being ambitious, but come on, that would be so cool!" If they had a little bit more help, something like this would be possible. But it was Sey being Sey, and Sey usually loved money, any currency, it was because he was in the business industry for so long, it was something he worked hard to get. It was not like he was a prick about it either, he would actually spend it on lots of cool things. He was mainly an artist, so he needed plenty of references. And he went on plenty of trips too. "Well, I guess you can say that during training lessons with your apprentices. I'm not so sure if this is the right time, as I feel inspired to take down the boars already."

Sey: 391/400 (Survivalist, 20 HP per post)
2/3 Posts out of combat

@Morgenstern

Jonathan stood listening to Sey once again. The man seemed to want fortune, but Jonathan was in agreeance. Alright, ten thousand col each it is. That is a sum of twenty thousand total needed today. We are a fourth done with our work today, and that means about three monsters give one fourth. So we are doing work over here. I can't wait until you are actually in the guild man. " Jonathan smiled and sat on the ground, his jacket shifting down with him. He could not wait until he was in tier three items. He wanted a much heavier blade to wield. Small and fast, was beginning to not be his thing. Itzal was even beginning to get into heavier blades. It was because as you leveled up, your avatar naturally got stronger, making your weapon much lighter. Well give me another minute or so, and I should be ready for battle once again. " Jonathan nodded to the snow haired player. He had seen this player a lot recently, much more than he had Itzal. He used to be around the man all the time, but they had grown more apart as each of them became busy. 

2/3 560/700 +20

So doing that math then, that meant that the minimum amount of boars that they would have to fight would be 12. This meant that they were probably going to be here for a while, since they only took care of 2 of them, and they only got lucky with one of the loot drops. they can't rely on that for too long, so they probably will have nine more to deal with this time around. So with this in mind, he was prepared to take on whatever was next.  "Can't wait to be in it! We'll see what happens soon enough hopefully!" And then an idea occurred in his mind. What if they find something so massively powerful. Something with such a high amount of health. Perhaps they could make something like that happen? Maybe Jonathan knew the answer. "Hey Jonathan, I know that the health of the monsters depend on our level. Do you think there is a monster that might go even higher than that? If so, it would drop a lot more col, right? We'd have to fight them one by one, but imagine how much profit we'd make off of them!" It might have just been a wonderful fantasy as well.

Sey: 400/400 (Survivalist, 20 HP per post)
3/3 Posts out of combat, energy restored

Jonathan smiled as Sey replied that he could not wait until he was in the guild. Jonathan patted his shoulder and sat in silence. His energy seemed to be finally full, but Jonathan had another moment or so. Then, Sey said something of interest. Harder enemies.... Hmm, I guess we could go over deep inside the Dead plains. Huge Skeleton mobs live there. If I recall, They have quite a bit of health, and rather low damage. Lets go now, I think that would be best." Keeping up speed of the day, Jonathan jogged forward, they were not that far from the edge of the fields already, and that is why they were attracting higher leveled mobs. Entering the Dead Plains, Jonathan searched around, seeing a large white Skeleton in the distance. "That would be our target. We both have full energy now, you can make the first move my friend. He should not notice us until after you attack, allowing me to get a chance to attack as well before he can hit us." 

Spoiler

[0]Jonathan 580/700 <70/70>

[0] @Sey 400/400 <40/40

Giant Skeleton 600/600

Giant Skeleton Stats

600 HP, 50 Damage

Abilites

Bone Crusher

Upon MD:10 and CD:6+ Giant skeleton smashes club against the ground and deals 80 dmg to all players (Can be mitigated)

"All right! I'm going to get it! Give me one moment!" And a moment was all that he needed in order to get the furious spike move activated. As he would charge towards the new enemy, he would make sure to aim for the chest rather than the face, since he had a lot more to work with when it came to damage and being able to hit it. And it seemed like he was able to do that, for when he made contact with it, it ended up being unable to hit him back as he was able to narrowly dodge the attack, stepping to the side to make sure that the attack was done. Placing his hands in his pockets after that, he would look over to Jonathan. "Well, I got it! But this one seems extremely resilient to the attacks! Be careful when taking it on! Other than that, it seems to be a normal enemy, which is perfectly fine by me. So... Don't really approach with caution, I don't think it will be able to do anything to us."

ID: 73382
BD: 6
Sword Art; Furious Spike (1 x 6)
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42

MD: 4
CD: 4

[0] Sey 400/400 <34/40>

Giant Skeleton 558/600

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched as Sey attacked the creature, slashing at its chest and then dodging its attack rather quickly. The blond smiled and listened carefully to Sey's observations. Alright, so it appears to take hit, not mitigate them, but this guy is not going to falter. The blond held his blade tight and winked at Sey before turning to the creature. He began to charge the creature, his blade shining a brilliant god. Sliding under its bone club the creature weld, leaving the blond right at its feet. From there, the blond leapt up, bringing his weapon up with him. Jonathan kept flying up, and pushed off the creatures chest with his feet. Then he realized he did not have something. His sword had caught itself on one of its many bones. Jonathan growled and quickly dived in to retrieve it, making it in and out without getting a single scrape. You're up there Sey!"

Spoiler

73418 BD:2

[1] @Sey 400/400 <34/40>

Giant Skeleton 558/600

Edited by Morgenstern

"On it! Time to take this on again!" Without any hesitation, he would dash over towards the skeleton once again, and it would attempt to make a strike first. Since it was bigger, it had the rang to try and hit first without the fear of a counter. However, it was slow in it's attack as Sey would successfully dodge to the side by leaping, still all while running before he would then jump up on the skinny bone arm of the enemy. With that, he would climb up to the top where the shoulder would usually be located on the human anatomy before charging up furious spike. Once it was released, he hit the side of the enemy and leaped down as it would be startled and wobbled a small amount. Sweet! With that, he would land back onto the ground before looking over to Jonathan. "All right, you're up man! Er... No new data really. Kind of predictable if I had to be completely honest with you. So..." And he left it off there.

ID: 73421

BD: 4 + 3 ACC = 7

MD: 4
CD: 2

[2]Sey: 400/400 <28/40>

Giant Skeleton 516/600

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan smiled as Sey made another successful attack and Jonathan nodded his approval. Not it was up to him to add some more damage into it. Jonathan charged forward, slipping into the giants defenses. Once more, Jonathan slashed upward, this time keeping his blade. As he made it to the chest, his blade gleamed furiously and he struck several times into the creature's chest, knocking the large creature to the ground. Satisfied with his work, Jonathan retreated to prevent himself from being injured. That should make an easy attack for Sey. It was a good attack, hopefully Sey can continue with it. Jonathan returned to Sey with a nod showing him that there was room for him to attack. Sey really has boosted up recently, and I can not wait to see him in the tier two section, I believe he will be much stronger once he gets there. 

Spoiler

73425 BD:9 

[2]Jonathan 580/700 <70/70>

[2] @Sey: 400/400 <28/40>

Lasing Chopper used 

Giant Skeleton 439/600 -77 (10+1x7)

Edited by Morgenstern

"Sweet! Thanks for the free hit Jonathan! Dope damage by the way!" The health bar of the monster was taken down a good portion from that brutal exchange thanks to the tank that struck it hard. With that, he would place his spear up again onto the grounded enemy before aiming for another furious spike. Upon doing so, he would charge while it got up. When he got within range, he jumped up a little and aimed for the head. Despite seemingly being down, it would actually be able to swat him away after he struck the head with the sword art, causing him to fall back while inflicting damage at the same time. "Well shoot, it seems to know how to hit after all. The damage is pretty good, it got past my defenses and healing and left a little mark. I'll heal with some time, but be aware of your hate when it is about to strike."

ID: 73429

BD:9 
Dmg: 8 x 1 x 6 = 48

MD: 6
Dmg: 50 - 27 Mit - 10 BH = 13 Dmg

[2]Jonathan 580/700 <63/70>

[4] Sey: 387/400 <22/40>

Giant Skeleton 397/600

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched as Sey continued his attack, dealing another critical. Jonathan smiled and quickly switched with Sey, catching the Skeleton as it was beginning to get up. This left a wide open shot for the head, and Jonathan would not exploit this weakness. He charged forward, striking the head dead on with a well placed blow. With a few more slashes, the creature fell backwards and back into the ground, and Jonathan leapt backwards, completing a backflip. "Well, things for us just hit the climax. I think that was three criticals in a row. If only I had bleed, things would be going great. If I was a damage dealer, that would have been game, and we would have gotten some SERIOUS loot!" Jonathan laughed, cursing himself once again silently for being a tank. Being a tank was a curse and a blessing. Don't worry though, The next thing I will be upgrading is my sword skill, and then I head over to get some mods. Not sure If I should get block or Howl Mod first." 

Spoiler

73433 BD:10

[5]Jonathan 580/700 <57/70> Energy: -7+1

[4] Sey: 387/400 <22/40>

Giant Skeleton 313/600 -84(12x7) Lasing Chopper

Edited by Morgenstern

Sey would place his hand on his hip while holding the spear with his other hand. "Dont be too hard on yourself. You chose a useful build and serve well in it, and you are making an effort to try and inflict damage. Keep trying, I'll handle the skeleton in the meantime." And that he tried to do, activated the same sword art once again as he would rush over to it, striking the area where the chest would usually be before jumping back. It would instead rush for Jonathan though, since he seems to be the one with the highest amount of hate all of a sudden. "Brace for impact!" The snow-haired player would explain, using his left hand to cup over his mouth to amplify the sound. Hopefully Jonathan was prepared for what was coming next.

ID: 73435

BD:4 + 3 = 7

MD: 9
Dmg: 60 ... (Er... I'll let you handle your health here, I don't quite understand your stats)

[5]Jonathan 580/700 <57/70>

[4] Sey: 387/400 <16/40>

Giant Skeleton 271/600

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan stood still watching Sey closely as the mad rushed forward, using his non-AOE sword art. The man struck his opponent and brought it down a nice chunk of health, and Jonathan gave the snow haired player a thumbs up for a god attack. Immediately after the man told him to brace himself. Confused Jonathan turned and said, "What are you.... Oh crap." Jonathan was smashed into by the club and he skidded backwards. "Alright, that is it" Jonathan dashed forward, his blade gleaming gold in protest to the creature. "EAT THIS" He slammed the blade of his sword into the giant skeleton's face, causing it to falter back. The blond slowly drifted down, thanks to the wings attached to his jacket. He wiped the blond hair out of his face, and allowed room for Sey to attack once again. They were finally bringing it into low health, but Sey was running out of energy very quickly.

Spoiler

73476 BD:4+3

[5]Jonathan 553/700 <57/70> Health: 580-(60-3=57-30=27 dmg taken)

[4] @Sey: 387/400 <16/40>

Giant Skeleton 201/600 -70(7x10)

Edited by Morgenstern

"After this, I'm going to start losing some energy, I don't know how much longer I am able to hold out." The snow-haired player would tell him as he would jump onto the scene to take on the skeleton once again. Coating the spear tip in blue light, he was going to spam the same furious spike sword art and hit it where it hurt most. The bone.... And after this battle, he will jump off a cliff for that stupid pun. When he got to it, he would launch himself into the air before spiking the blade into the skull of the npc, knocking it back before he would place his feet against it, leaping off into the air and landing back and away before it could counteract against the blow that he inflicted onto the enemy skull. "It looks like it's about to enter the red zone, but it does still have plenty of health left, so we need to be very careful. So with that, he would place his hand back where it usually was located, in his pocket."

ID: 73496

BD:8

MD: 5

[6]Jonathan 553/700 <57/70>

[5] Sey: 387/400 <15/40>

Giant Skeleton 159/600

@Morgenstern

Edited by Sey

Jonathan leapt to the side as the skeleton targeted him. The club sailed past him, and the skeleton brought the club back to its side. Jonathan smiled, beginning to get back up. As he did though, he found his legs stuck to the ground. Grunting, Jonathan reached forward, attempting to reach the weapon that had skidded a bit away from him. His fingers reached the hilt and he pulled the weapon back, slashing the grass. With a smiled, Jonathan jumped forward, slashing his weapon at the skeleton, easily deflected from the bone club, Jonathan bounced back with the momentum of his weapon. "Damn, I just can't get this hit. Two more hits from you, and I will be in optimal position for a killing strike! Keep up the work, I don't know why my accuracy is failing me." Jonathan grabbed his Angel Pendant and stared at it, seeing that the gears were still turning, meaning no reason that it should no be working. 

Spoiler

73497 BD:1

[6]Jonathan 553/700 <57/70>

[5] Sey: 387/400 <15/40>

Giant Skeleton 159/600

Edited by Morgenstern