[PP - F20] Findin' Dat Bawws Ruum wid Da Boiz <<Scouting the 20th Floor>>

Hirry found the boss, the field boss, the guardian of the Labyrinth for the next floor. Macradon would stand in awe as the druid of the forest stood before them. A shaman of the jungle. Memories flourished through his mind when he remembered the elven shaman Zandra and he battled back in the days. “Maybe I should message her about this” he thought as he looked at his teammates. “I’d reckon we get more backup, as well as get stocked on potions and the like” Macradon said, agreeing that they should all wait further backup so they could clear the field boss more safely than just going full Blietz Krieg at it. Awaiting further orders from his Commander, Macradon would await to see if anything else would come from this instance. It didn’t seem like much was going to happen right now, all they had to do was to wait for the backup to arrive and potions stocked.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This boss was coming up... and he knew that we alone were not going to be enough... sure they can try to paralyze it to continuously not have it to attack, but... he felt like back up was going to be needed... he looked back to the members of the knights of the blood oath and the celestial ascendants and shook his head and said out to them "Fall back everyone, we should not fight this at the moment. For now, I feel as though this boss will have to fall in the hands of the Knight of the Blood Oath since not everyone in Celestial Ascendants is combative ready for all of this. For now, everyone fall back." he warned them all as they had walked away from the location getting of not only the labyrinth boss... but the floor boss room, we had gotten closer and closer to beating this game... he was getting worried that they might not end up finding the door... but thank god that they had found it. He smiled... this begins the next few raids to get much more further into the game.

Thread Complete -

Every Participant Receives 2 SP and the Map Fragments.