[OP-NK-F4] The Wanderer's Return

*Click* With a light push of the door, a familiar ring echoes throughout the little shop. Stepping forward, the floors ached as each foot fell to the ground until he stopped in the middle of the room. A chilling breeze blew past his snowy white hair, as his scarlet red eye scanned the room. It's been ages since the wanderer had last stepped inside this place, which he once considered his sacred home and workplace. One day he decided to just up and disappear from this world, and wander the floor away from everything... and everyone. He hated no ones or anything, but you could say this entire incident finally got to him. Stepping a few more feet forward, he made his way towards his workshop. His little lab of sorts behind the door next to the counter. With a quick turn of the knob, he slowly pushed the door open, letting off a slightly loud squeak. Clearly there's going to be a bunch of upkeep needed to be done. Stepping into the darkness, he opens a small bottle which slowly released little white orbs which look like wisps. Eventually, it lit up and covered the entire store. As he saw his little workshop, his somewhat scowling face broke into smirk. "I'm back."

Beatbox wandered this floor once more, he was looking for some potions, however he was also going down memory lane as this floor used to be his favorite and his cafe's used to be here, however time has passed and he wanted to look back at his time here, hes gotten more strong and mature. He found himself at a shop that had recently just opened, it was another alchemist shop, he didn't really think that there would be one here, but I guess he's always surprised about somethings, he walked inside to look around but he had seen a fellow with white hair and black clothing. He looked... kind of like him almost he thought... oh no. It was at this time he stood there in shock, was this the guy that Sierra had spoke of? Was this the man in which he had thought was me? He shook his head and took a deep breath, more than likely this wasn't a coincidence, he would just need to play it cool. Instead Beatbox had said out to him "Hey. Just in to get some potions, you got any available at the moment?" he asked.

@Rain

As usual the fourth floor was still the bare and icy wasteland he was used to seeing. Snowfrost Town was the only available floor with a winter atmosphere, so around this time of year it wasn’t out of the ordinary to see an increased number of players roaming through the streets. Seul wasn’t exactly fond of the cold, but even he couldn’t resist visiting F4 every now and then. Thankfully the chilly air could barely pierce his light armor, but even with the protection of his equipment, he didn’t plan on staying outside longer than necessary. After all, he was actually walking with a purpose for once.

Tugging on his scarf, he moved the cloth covering away from his mouth and neck as he scanned the area. Plenty of shops and people were littered about, but one building (and player) in particular caught his attention. It was like he had seen a ghost and although he could muster a good guess at the identity of the person moving closer seemed like the only way to get a definitive answer.

“So it was you…” Seul said as he passed through the open door frame of the alchemist shop. Rain had been MIA for a while now and the boy wasn’t sure of his friend’s fate. But here he was standing before him now, the same as the last time they had been together. “You’re a sight for sore eyes, Mr. Wanderer.”

Just as he spoke those words, an voice echoed through his shop. It somewhat seemed familiar. "Just a minute!" He yelled out as he scrambled to get his things in order. After a minute, he walks out to greet the customer, blonde haired fellow. His face looked somewhat familiar as if the wanderer has dealt with him before in the past, or maybe he was just another face he's seen over the course of his time here in Aincrad. "Sorry, I just recently re-opened so my stock's somewhat of a mess. What could i get for you?" After weeks of not talking to anyone, he managed to pull off those words in a somewhat coherent sentence. "If.. if you're what you're looking for isn't in stock, you can place an order and I could have it to you in a a day or 2 time. Unless I have to hunt for the materials, that is..." As he spoke, a friendly face came storming into his shop. It didn't take the wanderer long to realize who exactly it was. "Seul... it's been awhile." He says with a grin on this face. This was the first familiar face he's seen since he disappeared, and of all the people it's Seul. "Finally come to pick up your order?" He says somewhat mockingly as this particular player placed an order months ago, way before his disappearance and never picked it up.

Beatbox looked over to the man that had been re-organizing his items and saying to look for some that were in stock, so he intended to look there, he needed to look for some damage potions. He looked over back and forth and said to him with a smirk "I am just looking for damage potions, if you don't have any in stock I have some materials to spare if you are needing some. There has been a lack of potions lately and I have been needing some for the longest time." he said with a smile. He's been trying to play it cool, he didn't want to start any additional stuff that doesn't need to start, he looked back to see Seul walk in and talk to him calling him "Mr. Wanderer" however Beatbox looked over to the side to look at his inventory staying away from their conversation to prevent anything from going on however he gave Seul a look of knowing that he is there and said out to him "How's it been Seul? Been fighting down bosses I assume?" he chuckled before looking at the inventory.

@Rain @Seul

He’d simply shake his head in response. “Nope. It’s not like I’ll get much use out it right now anyway.” It was only now that he realized Beatbox was in the room as well. How had he not noticed sooner? Maybe he wasn’t as observant as he wanted to believe he was. Either way he would address the questions with a smile. “Hey Beat, I’ve been fine. That sounds about right; I guess you could say picking off the lessers is just my way of preparing for the real thing.” Ideally he wanted to reach the next milestone before the battle in order to use the third tier as soon as it was available. The whole process was tedious to put it mildly, but he was getting closer with each passing day. With a little extra effort he’d get there.

A few things still loomed in the air that he wanted to ask Rain about (like what he was doing during his absence). Seul figured though that if it was anything worth sharing he’d be told anyway eventually so decided to keep quiet rather than pursue the matter.

Looking over his stock quick, he quickly looks back at the blonde customer. "I've got almost all the damage items in stock. How many and what kind do you need? With the new changes coming in, I'll sadly only take Col for now until I can settle with a Mat price on these things." With a swift wave of his fingers, the wanderer displays his current items in stock to the blonde customer.

Tier 1
Minor Damage Potion I
[+1 Damage] 20 in Stock
Greater Damage Potion I [+2 Damage] 17 in Stock
Major Damage Potion I [+3 Damage] 2 in Stock
Greater Power Crystal I [+2 Damage] 2 in Stock

Tier 2
Minor Damage Potion II 
[+2 Damage] 20 in Stock
Greater Damage Potion II [+4 Damage] 20 in Stock
Major Damage Potion II [+6 Damage] 7 in Stock
Greater Power Crystal II [+4 Damage] 0 in Stock
Major Power Crystal II [+6 Damage] 4 in Stock

Pick your poison, he says as he began to dust off his wares. Apparently dust is a thing in this game. Who would've thought. "Still can't use them huh? Figured someone like you would've put them to use by now," He says as he still casually cleaned up the place. As Seul was talking to the blonde fellow, he mentions the name Beat. He's heard of that name somewhere in his travels, he just can't seem to remember just where. As his mind wandered he remembers news of the recent unlocking for the 20th floor. "So I hear you guys finally broke through the 20th floor. How is it? I've had thoughts of exploring it once i settled in with the shop. I'm probably not strong enough to deal with it my self anymore, but I still want to see the land. I hear it's sunny."

@Seul @Beatbox

Edited by Rain

Beatbox nodded with a smile and pointed at all the potions that he had wanted while pulling out the col that was in his inventory, and wanted all of his +6 damage ones along with some +4 damage ones as many as his col could honestly afford them and exchanged the col for the potions. He was exstatic that he finally got his hands on some potions again, he looked up at Rain with a smile and said to him "Thanks I really appreciate it, this'll make mob grinding much more easier and faster for me, I have been needing myself to get out there and get some materials for everyone along with col for my guild to get them a guild hall. This'll make the time pass by longer I appreciate it." he was relucant at first but he shook his head with a smile for what he doesn't know wont hurt him, and sent him a friend request to keep in touch with him. "If ya ever need my assistance with something like a quest or out there getting materials or col, feel free to shoot me a message."

@Rain

-17100 Col

+4 Major Power Potion II (+6 DMG)

+7 Major Damage Potion II (+6 DMG)

+10 Greater Damage Potion II (+4 DMG)

The blond stepped forward quietly in the snow. Being his first or second favorite floor, he was here quite often. At the moment, the blond wore his "Heaven's Jacket" which was gold, with large white wings attached to the back, giving Jonathan the look of an angel, or at least trying to be. At his side in its sheath, was his silver handled weapon, "Dying Light". It was not much of his taste anymore, but it got the job done. The blond shook his head, and silently thought, "Man, I really wih I would have chosen Spear as a weapon, as the Sword does not fit me as much anymore" The blond shook the thought from his head, and his hand went to his final item. His accessory. The Clockwork Angel Pendant lay on his neck, increasing his accuracy and finishing his hunting build. As the blond walked, he left a trail of footprints from his boots crunching through the snow. The snow flaked the blond's hair, and he walked silently, his blue-green eyes observing everything in his path. 

As the blond stepped into "Snowfrost Town" he glanced around observing around. There was not any players to be seen.... Except one.... The player had snow-white hair, just as Sey had. Jonathan stepped forward toward the player, who appeared quite familiar, but not to the point where he would know everything about him. The blond stepped forward, trailing silently behind the man. As he got closer, he remembered this player as the one that gave him a free health potion, and got kind of snappy as he tried to give him col. Trying to remember his name, he squinted at the man. He had a very common name, not for a player, but one that someone might typically say. Struggling to remember, Joanthan sighed, but in an instant it appeared to just have clicked for him. This was the well known alchemist, Rain. Smiling with glee, his foot steps fell behind the man until they came to his shop, and the man opened the door, and entered. Jonathan watched the man go in, like a military member finally returning home. As the man spoke, Jonathan smiled brightly and answered.

"Indeed Rain. Long it has been since people have seen you...." 

Sensing another approach, Jonathan swiftly moved back into the shadow of the shop, watching as another familiar player approached. The blond smiled silently, and watched as Beatbox, seeming a bit nervous, purchased a few items. The blond was just about to step forward when another layer began to step forward. The blond stopped in his tracks, knowing biding his time was by far his best option. They began to speak of levels and other things, but the blond character smiled, stepping out into the midst of the small group of players. 

"It appears we have a bit of a gathering here now...." 

Edited by Morgenstern

@Beatbox
04 Major Power Crystal II [+6 Damage]   = 4,800 Col
07 Major Damage Potion II [+6 Damage]   = 6,300 Col
10 Greater Damage Potion II [+4 Damage] = 6,000 Col

Total = 17,100 Col

It hasn't even been a couple of minutes yet, and the wanderer already made a sale. A big one at that, too. On normal circumstances, the wanderer would've taken mats, but with the recent update on tiered materials, he has to revamp his prices a bit. He's had a few thoughts, but he wants to check out his competitor's prices first. With a quick swipe of his fingers, he sends the items to the blonde player and in return, he receives a whopping amount of Col. "I take it, there hasn't been that many active Alchemists out there anymore?" I could've sworn there were a couple that were making good sales," The wanderer says as his mind thinks on Zandra, and a few other alchemists he knows like Mari, Opal, and an alchemist he was selling a bunch of Crafter's Respites too months ago before his disappearance, Birdie. As his mind wandered, a window popped up in front of him. A friend request, from the his blonde customer. He was hesitant at first, but he eventually decided to press accept. "Yeah, I'll keep that mind," he says as the window closes and another voice shoots through the darkness. "A gathering..." the voice spoke as if familiar with the wandering alchemist. "I'd call it more of a nuisance than a gathering..." Thought the wanderer as another figure came out of the shadows. "I'm still setting up shop, but you're welcome to still browse my wares while I'm working." The wanderer spoke as he began to clean up the shop once more.