<Through the veil> PP-F1 <<Sey>>

Hidden listened to the man silently. He spoke of getting Demonics as quite hard, and the only way of really getting one was by buying it. 'Who would want to sell one unless they don't like the enhancements?'  Hidden smiled as she stood. He asked her one final question. "Where do I sleep?" She smiled to him and said, "Well really, I sleep I want to. Nothing for now I going to change that" She winked to the boy and turned to face the door. She stepped forward toward it before turning back to Sey. "I really must thank you for today. It was wonderful, and soon I will see you again. Hopefully I will be able to take care of myself a bit by then." She surged forward and embraced the man. She hugged him gently until her face burned a little. From there she turned and moved out the door, embracing the coldness of the night. She equipped her cloak and headed into the night. She did not want to take anything else from Sey. She had already done enough. As she stepped forward one name found itself etched in her mind. 'Sey'

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She would then leave at a moments notice as if there were nothing to it. Her speed was something commendable for sure, but before she took off, she used that same speed to... Embrace him. The feeling at first felt awkward admittedly, since he was all about trying to avoid something for so long now. But it was a hug, and perhaps he was just overthinking it. No need to get a huge head over it. Still though, he would just respond with silence as she did it, and the most he could give as a reaction was a small line of red painted across his face. It was somehow embarrassing despite there no one being around... Yet he didn't push her away either. But eventually she did let go, and before he could offer her a place to stay, she would head out. Reaching out a hand and calling out to her, he would try to get her attention, but to no avail. "Wa-... Shoot... I didn't even get a chance to help her fix that..." But he would then open up his friends list to see her name there. "Well... At least this isn't the last time we see each other."