[PP-F1] To Save a Life [Yui, Yua and Aereth][Complete]

Nothing will happen to her anymore. You have my word. And after I’m finished with him I’ll also bring you to her.“ He answered the pink haired girl and focused still on the enemy that was left. “You’re not better than us. You killed Vaekon. You, you… BASTARD.” Trywen shouted and dashed once again at Aereth as soon as he regained his balance. Fortunately, the bulky armor restrained his movement speed greatly and Aereth was able to evade the attack with no problems. Aereth readied his blade for a retaliation hit on Trywen, but was unfortunately forced to change his plans, since Trywen didn’t stop after the attack. He was going for Yua. “You will DIE you little pest.” He yelled and continued to dash past Aereth to Yua.

Then a clinging sound echoed through the forest once more. Just in time Aereth was able to parry the huge ax, but felt that he was being pushed backwards. He then shifted his body to the right and let the huge ax impale itself into the ground. Aereth used the opportunity to quickly deliver a spinning kick to Trywen, followed by a slash of his obsidian colored blade. “You should focus on me, not on the girl.” He said in a stone cold voice, with an orange colored cursor floating over his head…

Spoiler

ID# 76507 results:
Battle: 7+3 Hit
Damage: 23*8*1=184DMG

MOB: 5-3 Miss

Aereth: 422/520 <<34/52>> -8+1
Trywen: 323/480 HP, -(184-27) HP form Aereth's attack, 60DMG, 27MIT

@Yua

Edited by Aereth

Yua merely watched on at the display of power between the two men, the stranger was quite practiced with his blade as was Trywen with his axe. As she watched her entire body squirmed desperately more into the underbrush only to let out a terrified scream as the ax came barreling down toward her head. The eyelids slammed against one another as she shivered awaiting the painful hit of steal into her face when she now blinked open to see what happened. The twin lied there her eyes glistening with tears as she saw the edge glimmer in the streaming light. It was in that moment she glanced back up toward the stranger who's cursor had transformed to a darker shade of orange with the intent to only make his life even worse off then it currently was. "Y-you are?" A shallow gulp would keep her quiet as she just wiggled away once more attempting to avoid this conflict as she had no idea whether his intention was merely to save both of them or if Yui was just captured now by him. Dang it! I need to get out of here b-but I can't move why. Petrified with fear, h-how pathetic of you when Yui needs you.

Seeing how Yua shivered in fear, crying in fear that she might loose her life broke Aereth's heart even more. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine." He felt the rage the anger and the hate deep inside of his body, and did his best to keep everything under control. "I can't let everything out now. I need to keep calm. Focus Aereth. You need to finish this before..." he thought calming down again. Aereth knew that he had taken a life. That he committed murder. But he was not allowed to break right now. He had to shoulder everything in order to keep the girl that was in such a danger safe.

Evading another horizontal hit from Trywen's axe by jumping, Aereth delivered a straight kick to Trywen's face and followed up wit another slash at the already in yellow health being Trywen. Then he finally replied, still with his stone cold and calm voice  to the comment Trywen spat at him some moments before. "You might be right there. But I killed to protect. And I'll do it over and over again if need be. No regret..." a short pause. "No mercy." Trywen gulped at the last part of Aereth's answer. "How can this guy be so calm. It freaks me out." he thought while looking for Yua to regain the upper hand in the battle... 

@Yua

Spoiler

ID# 76519 results:
Battle: 5+3 Hit

MOB: 5-3 Miss

Aereth: 422/520 <<27/52>> -8+1
Trywen: 166/480 HP, -(184-27) HP form Aereth's attack, 60DMG, 27MIT

Edited by Aereth

Yua's eyes glittered with the liquid that had formed from her tear ducts as she watched him now take the full attention of Trywen she began to panic uncertain of what happened after the fight. Her arms pulled harder and harder as the pain began to grow. "Ahh get off you stupid rope this isn't the time!" She shouted angrily still no luck at breaking her bonds as she hadn't been trained at all for these situations. Who on earth is this guy a-and why on earth was he even out here on his own when their were pker's lurking about and possibly setting up a trap. W-what if their are more of them or this is a turf war between them. She winced now glancing back up to the fight as she heard him talk back to the man who had brought the twins here. Cold-blooded killers, was that who had come to their aid, or was he actually playing the hero card searching for damsel's in distress to help populate his shop with people indebted. Yua bit harder till pixel's began to flake from her full lips as she sat. It was all she could do to keep herself level headed the first time they faced death in it's horrid face and now Yui and she had to pick themselves back up by the bootstraps again. I-I can't do this I can't even get us simple weapons to enhance our ability to train in this world. Maybe Macradon was right we should just sit and wait for them to clear the bosses out.

Hearing the screams of Yua, made Aereth cringe even more. "Just hang in there a little bit longer. I'll free you as soon as I'm finished here." he thought as he prepared for the next incoming attack. Tears were shooting into his own eyes and rolled down his cheek from the anger and the sight of the totally scared girl, but fortunately the face mask covered everything so nobody could see it and he even managed to keep a calm voice.  "Don't even think about it. I won't let you use her against me." he told him yet again in his stone cold voice he used in the whole battle. "Don't f*ck with me you freaking retard." Trywen shouted while loosing his mind and charged up yet another sword art in order to attack the red player. Too slow. Aereth dodged the strikes yet again by side stepping and jumping. From the outside it looked like he danced through the assault of the enraged Trywen. When he finally reached a proper position, Aereth activated a stun sword art, which resulted in his huge battle axe flying away and his health points dropping into the red zone.

"So and now you will tell me from where you have got this goddamned potion." he said walking over to the now kneeing player. But Trywen didn't say a word and struggled to move his body but was unable to do so because of the stun effect. Aereth pointed the tip of his black blade directly at the throat of the man. "Talk!" he demanded.

Spoiler

ID# 76521 results:
Battle: 6+3
Damage: 23*7*1=161DMG

MOB: 2-3 Miss

Aereth: 422/520 <<18/52>> -10+1
Trywen: 32/480 HP, -(161-27) HP form Aereth's attack and STUNNED next turn, 60DMG, 27MIT 

@Yua

Edited by Aereth

Yua cried painfully a she pulled once again her eyes fluttering as she no longer was capable of dealing with the cruel pain, it had been so long since she had remember the sharp pain as she cringed. No you can't pass out here, you have to stay awake and alive for Yui if you don't they just might grab you and finish you off. Why on earth did I ever let you talk me into going on this stupid adventure with that jacka** she moaned. It wasn't long before she saw the man's ax smashed out from his grip her vision partially blurred as she now laid down pulling one last time as she fell over. I'm sorry yui that I didn't manage to get strong enough to protect us both. The twin Yua now closed her eyes as she had been feeling rather faint now losing herself to the void of her own mind as the pain had finally become to much as her wrists and ankles were flaking pixels out back into the world. Her body just lied their as she went silent and motionless.

Trywen gulped and and finally gave up. It was futile. There was no chance to escape and no chance to beat the man that was standing in front of him. He had lost at that point. His weapon was knocked out of his hands and the sharp end of a blade was pointed on his throat. So he could as well give a small reward to the man in front of him. "First of all. F*ck you. You will curse the day you started to mess around with the Emerald Chaos guild. But you have defeated me and my apprentice. So let me give you at least a small reward. I don't know the name of the guild that supplies us with those potions, but every now and then there comes a guy that brings us a sh*tton of these potions." he told Aereth. "So it's a guild... I need to talk with Domarus about that stuff. He has to know more about this thing, since he also had problems with a guild that uses these potions..." Aereth thought.

"Now, would you finally finish me off? I'm not going to beg for my life nor am I going to give you any more information. And if you let me free..." Aereth didn't even let the man finish his sentence. "As if I'd let you. Bastard." He then removed his hood and mask to look the man in the eyes. Even if he hated the man in front of him for what he did, he payed him at least the respect to look him into his eyes when he ended his life. The tracks of the tears were still wet, and as Trywen saw that his lips curled into a wicked smile. But before he could say anything else, Aereth severed the head from the shoulders of the man, and Trywen burst into tiny little polygons.

Aereth was about to fall to his knees, when he remembered the girl. "No not yet..." he thought and walked over to the passed out girl. He then cut the rope with his sword, picked her up piggyback style and started to walk towards the labyrinth of the first floor, since Aereth wasn't allowed to enter safe zones anymore with his red cursor. This would be a long walk....

Spoiler

ID# 76523 results:
Battle: 7+3 Hit

Aereth: 422/520 <<18/52>> -10+1
Trywen: 0/480 HP, -(184-27) HP form Aereth's attack and STUNNED next turn, 60DMG, 27MIT DEAD

Summary:

Yui and Yua get 200Col and 1SP
Aereth gets 1SP and a RED CURSOR

Edited by Aereth