{PP-F11} Gathering again <Itzal and Sey> <closed> <earning a living>

Itzal turned to Sey in shock at what the player said.  "Wait a minute, Kooh?  Kooh is the one staying in your shop?"  Itzal never knew Kooh would ever allow something like that on any level.  It was a total surprise to him.  However he got over it and shook his head with light laughter.  "Yeah I know Kooh.  She was part of the first group I was in.  Trent, Adhae, Kooh and I.  She always tried, and succeeded, in embarrassing me.  It's been a while but we saw each other recently and we made an agreement with each other.  I was going to help her accomplish something.  As for col, I have five thousand right now, but that's only because I donated some to the guild already.  I had a whole lot, but I gave it to Beatbox so that he could get a unique skill.  Hey, we should probably head back soon.  It's starting to get dark.  We can gather another time if you'd like."  He scanned the area and spotted another four materials.  This time they were mushrooms and he stored them in his inventory.

ID#  74252  LD:  10+8=18

+4 MAT

30 MAT <> 2 Mithril

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

There weren't many, but it would be able to hold his shop up for two days, which he felt would be plenty of time for him now. "Yup, that's my business partner and everything. She is a smooth talker as well, makes speaking with her easy." They were both of good terms so far. She trusted him enough to sleep in his room in his shop, and he trusted her to not raid anything from his shop. It was a slowly developing business trade as well as a possible friendship. It's a big word so far, but it's most certainly possible. Respect for her though is definitely existent. "I only know of you and Kooh. The other two, can't say I have met yet. And at least you have been able to give to the guild. Still kind of reluctant right now since I really want to get a house. After a while, the couch gets a little boring. And it would be nice to sleep with a blanket. Anyways, you're right, let's bail out before the game keeps us out with the malicious players."