[PP-NK-F15] The Lion, The Witch, and The Woaah «Witch of the West and the Three Treasures: T.L.C.»

To @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, @Beatbox, @Seul

You guys up for taking on the Witch of the West and the Three Treasures Part 1 Quest? I want that cauldron, figured you guys might want it, too. A group should make this really easy. I'll be waiting near the portal on the 15th floor.

Rain

Leaning against a tree trunk, the wanderer was growing somewhat restless. He had wanted to get this quest done and out of the way as soon as possible already. Especially with the 21st floor going to be unlock soon, the wanderer had wanted to get the cauldron as soon as possible to help keep up with the T3 item demand. He had a chance once to complete the quest with another group, but the wanderer got lost in thought and lost track of the party. Supposedly, they completed the quest without him. The wanderer takes a deep breathe in then breathes out before looking at the portal hoping that at least one of them would shop up. The wanderer began to tap his feet incessantly as his patient grew thinner. "One of has to show, right? I mean who doesn't wanna get this quest done? The end reward is so good. Especially if you're a crafter." He thought as now began to pace back and forth.