[F4:PP:NK] Chill Out <<Absolute Zero>>

For some reason he just couldn't seem to get away from the fourth floor as of late. There were events, multiple quests, gatherings to attend, and they were all set in the snowy wonderland. Even now he stood outside the town of Snowfrost, waiting for someone to answer his request for help with a new challenge. People simply called it Absolute Zero. They say it is related to the Avalanche quest boss he fought in his early days of adventuring but other than the monsters location gossip among the player base offered little other information regarding it.

Seul gripped his coat closer in an attempt to retain warmth as he mulled over his stats in preparation for the battle ahead. A decent setup was what he had, but not nearly enough bravery to go alone yet. Having backup would make all the difference in case things turned sour and surviving the game world would take priority over having senseless pride from now on.

@Sey @Rain @Morgenstern

Edited by Seul

At the border of where the safe zone and the danger zone would be located would be a man with hair that blended in well with the scenery around his body. It was the fourth floor, his personal favorite out of all of them. Sure, there was a new quest around the floor that gave big rewards, but he was afraid that even with a whole weapon that was grandmastered, it was extremely hard for him to take it due to the high amount of mitigation it had. It was recommended for players of a higher level than him, even after all of the grinding he went through. It was the only quest left on this floor that he had yet to completely, which was a shame since he was often a completionist in the games he played back in the past. But that was what made MMOs unfair, they usually catered to the ones that had a high level.

Edited by Sey

Jonathan smiled with a faint pause as he stood behind Sey. He was sure the man knew he was here, so he spoke casually. "Well. If you got enough damage, we can go ahead and go kill it. Ii can be the tank, so you would actually could see me tank for once." The blond smiled and slammed the tip of his weapon into the solid ground. His green eyes surveyed the area until he heard a ping of a notification. Somebody else apparently wanted some help with it also. "Well Snow, If you are coming, I would advise it now. Ima leave and go help the other guy that wants it done" wit a chuckle, the blond left Sey. He grabbed his weapon and sheathed it, preparing to go and fight the advanced version of avalanche. 

The blond smiled as reached the other player. He had seen this player somewhere else, perhaps the boss fights, but he had no idea of a name. "Hello, my name is Morgenstern. I understand you wanted assistance with this new quest. I got another guy coming, at least I think. He smiled and waited. 

(Wow... No muse in that post)

OOC: Sorry, it's been  busy week.

A slight jingle of the a bell echoes through the streets of snowfrost town as a chilling wind blew past his shop. Stepping out was the wanderer heading out to go on an adventure. Being inside his shop all day was just getting to him and he was slowly getting antsy. As he turns around, his eyes quickly spots, @Seul. Without a second thought, the wanderer opened up his mouth and casually raised his hand to wave at him. "Yo, waiting for me or something?" He spoke casually, while slightly joking around with the player. They've had some history together, so this wasn't really new. You see, they were once guildmates, but before the wanderer disappeared, he left the guild. As of late, he's also heard that Seul had also left the guild. "Anyways, perfect timing. I'm planning on taking on that new Avalanche Quest. Absolute Zero, I think it was called. Wanna come with?"